Bukkake Club Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susurrus
susurrus
521 Followers

Laura was a little slower to demand I fuck her hard here, though. She was willing and able to take me with more ease than ever before, but evidently some of the erotic adrenaline from earlier had ebbed a little, and it was taking her a little bit longer to get accustomed to being filled so much back there. I was willing to be patient. This wasn't a regular occurrence for us, so I could accept having to wait a bit for her to be fully ready. Besides, it felt *really* fucking good!

After a minute or so, Laura indicated she was ready. I slowly started to pump in and out of her butt, and the sensation was fantastic! I hoped we'd be doing this more often in the future!

It didn't take very long before Laura was yelling at me to fuck her harder, just like she had earlier when I was pounding her pussy. I obliged, but not quite as strenuously as I did before. I intended on shooting off in my wife's glorious ass this time around.

I'm not sure why, but this time fucking Laura's fabulous butt felt better than it ever had before. Possibly it was the fact that we were both still riding on the waves of the most amazing sexual evening we'd ever experienced. For my part, I'm pretty sure part of it was the fact that *Laura* initiated the attempt at anal, and the fact that it wasn't major work to get my cock pushed inside. One thing that usually kills the mood of lovemaking for me is the notion that my wife isn't having a good time. The first (and last) few times we'd tried anal weren't a revelation. They were work. And while after a while, Laura relaxed enough to let herself get lost in the sensation of being filled, it still took so much time and concentration that the pleasure was short-lived. Physically for me, the experience was wonderful, but emotionally, the fact that it had been so hard on Laura tarnished the pleasure.

This time, though, it was fan-fucking-tastic! Laura asked for this, and was having a grand old time, getting her asshole stretched. And I'd be lying through my teeth if I said I wasn't having an incredible time stretching it!

But, all good things must come to an end, and this was no exception. Eventually, my cock sliding in and out of Laura's hot ass got me up and over the edge, and as I yelled out my orgasm, I sprayed my wife's insides with my whatever-th cum of the evening.

Laura had been strangely quiet while I buttfucked her, and I found out later that she'd been experiencing small, but intense, cums the whole time my cock was in her ass, and eventually she simply passed out. A part of me said that she'd fallen asleep, but when we were cuddling after, Laura admitted that getting her rear fucked this time had been more intense than anything she'd ever experienced before.

Anyhow, when I found Laura there with her butt in the air, her head and shoulders on the bed, apparently dead to the world, my cock shriveled in short order. Suddenly the elation of orgasm was replaced with the depression of self-doubt. I straightened Laura out so she'd be more comfortable, and in doing so, caused her to stir. It was then that I found out that she hadn't fallen asleep and admitted she'd enjoyed getting her ass fucked immensely. A wave of relief swept through me, and I reached over to her and pulled her to my side.

Just as I started to drift off, Laura asked, "So, was it worth the wait?"

Sleepily, I replied, "Oh, god, yes."

susurrus
susurrus
521 Followers
12