Bull in A China Shop - Introduction

Story Info
A bull's wife-stealing odyssey begins.
5.1k words
3.46
9.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*content warning* This story includes themes of infidelity and humiliation. if that's not your thing, look elsewhere*

AN: This is an introductory story for what is planned to be a series focusing on a bull his relationships with various hotwives. I decided to make this first chapter dialog free, but future installments will be include varying levels of dialog. Enjoy.

Drew Corvan had a fetish for married women for as long as he could remember. He was always happy for the company of a beautiful woman, but the the thrill of giving her what her husband couldn't added something he learned to relish like nothing else. He'd been a professional dom as a side gig for a while, and several of his clients were married women who couldn't get satisfaction from their husband, and sought out his services to have their needs met. It didn't always include penetration, some of them just wanting the occasional spanking, but for the ones who did end up having sex with him, it was by far the most satisfying and thrilling sex he'd ever had. Drew loved the work, but the pay was not enough for the life he wanted, so he went back to college and it was there that he started practicing his love of taken women more for pleasure than for business.

It started with a girl he'd met in one of his art classes, Summer Bailey. She was the classic beauty, early twenties, blonde, blue eyed, face of a supermodel, and the body of a goddess, especially her legs. They were the first thing that caught Drew's eye, seeing her walking around campus in a sundress that ended halfway between her knees and ass. As soon as he saw her he knew he had to have her. Luck was on his side, as he found himself sitting next to her, and he made sure to put himself in the same study group to give himself a chance to get close to her, and once he did he knew there was a spark between them.

Every interaction felt like there was a magnet pulling them closer together. She always found an excuse to speak to him after class and would end up asking him to walk her back to her dorm, every time they spoke her eyes lingered on him just a bit longer than they needed to, she talked to him far more than anyone else in their study group, she often asked to meet up alone with him, and she was always brushing her leg against his just briefly enough to pretend she hadn't noticed it, or accidentally touching his hand while showing him something in their textbook. Seeing the engagement ring on her finger only further encouraged him, and once she had confessed that her fiance, Dan, didn't excite her either in or out of bed, Drew knew the time was right to take things further with her, and was pleased when she agreed to stay overnight at his apartment.

Drew always strove to make a good first impression on the women he slept with, and he practically rolled the red carpet out for Summer. She arrived at his dorm in a red cocktail dress and stockings, making it clear not a second of studying would be done that night. He had cooked a sumptuous meal and purchased some choice wine for the evening, and after enjoying their dinner and slow dancing in the living room, and he took her by the hand and led her to his bedroom.

Summer had wondered many times what it would be like to be with Drew, but the real thing was far better than any fantasy she had indulged in. He took his time with foreplay, kissing his way down her body, worshipping her long legs with his mouth and hands, before licking all around her pussy teasingly then taking her clit in his mouth sucking and licking on it masterfully, but being careful to not let her come. Drew wanted her first orgasm with him to come while he was buried deep inside her.

Summer always used condoms with her fiance, but against her better judgement, she decided to take Drew bare. She was on the pill, and just being around him made her weak in the knees. She couldn't help but want to find out what his bare cock would feel like inside her, and she was not disappointed.

He was well endowed, though not freakishly so, significantly moreso than her fiance, and she gasped at how wide he stretched her when he pressed her knees to her shoulders and penetrated her for the first time. And gods did he know to use his cock on her. It was like he knew every sweet spot she had, including ones she hadn't known about herself until hit them that night.

Drew took it close at first, giving Summer time to get use to his girth and the depth of impalement, but picked up the pace once she became accustomed to his size. He had gotten very good at telling the angles that provided the most pleasure for a girl, and he made sure to hit as many of Summer's sweet spots as he could on each thrust, occasionally switching the pace of his thrusts to give her a variety of sensations. Judging by her cries of pleasure, she approved of his efforts.

Unlike with Dan, she didn't have to force her moans, rather they were being forced out of her, often feeling embarrassed at how loud he was making her. Summer could already tell he was a better lover than Dan, much better, and before long Summer felt herself being pushed to one of the most powerful orgasms of her life.

She felt a tingling sensation radiating from her clit, and at the same time a tension building deep within her pussy, both feelings getting more powerful with every hard thrust. Her cries became more frantic, and then it felt like something burst inside of her, sending powerful wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her body. She cried out Drew's name in ecstasy, as he continued plowing through her orgasm, each thrust of his cock seeming to send a new wave, even stronger than the last washing over her. Summer's legs shook uncontrollably, her pussy clamped down almost uncomfortably tight on his cock, putting him on the verge of his own climax.

He made to pull out, but her legs pulled him back in. He looked down to explain that he was about to erupt inside of her, but she gazed deep into his eyes and shook her head.

She knew it was not the smart or right thing to do, but she also knew she didn't want this wonderful sensation to end.

With a smile, Drew redoubled his efforts, pistoning in and out of her like a freight train and sending another orgasm tearing through her body as she cried out incoherently.

She felt his cock twitch inside of her, immediately followed by a torrent of his warm seed flooding her pussy in rope after rope. She had never let a man cum in her before, and she loved how it felt, the sensation of his warm cum filling her only adding to her pleasure. They kissed passionately as they came together, moaning into each other's mouths, feeling like two souls melting into one, not sure where their own body ended and the other's began. They rode out their orgasms, enjoying the warm feeling of afterglow.

Summer wasn't sure why, but she found herself crying into Drew's chest, the euphoria of their passion overwhelming her. He held her close to him, stroking her hair and kissing her gently. Eventually she regained her composure and giggled, feeling a little embarrassed at how much she had lost control. She had never felt that with another man before, not even close. What she had done with Dan before didn't even seem like sex at this point, more like a boy clumsily attempting the steps of a dance he had no talent for. Not like Drew. He was like a sex god. Her own, personal sex god. They made love twice more that night, both of them just as sweet as the first, although far less energetic. Drew introduced her to shower sex in the morning, the novelty of the experience only increasing her pleasure. Summer had planned for this to be a one night stand, but she knew that was out the window now. She was addicted to him, and there was no way she would go back to her sex life being comprised of Dan's mediocre attempts.

They spent the rest of the semester fucking like rabbits, and after their wonderful first experience together she couldn't bring herself to make him wear a condom. She knew it was reckless, but that only made it hotter for her, the thought of getting pregnant with Drew's baby behind Dan's back turned her on, as much as she knew it shouldn't have. It would certainly have made things more complicated, since Dan hadn't had sex with her since her first night with Drew, upon her lover's request. If she was honest, that turned her on too, denying her fiance by always making up some excuse to not have sex with him, all while she was being fucked senseless by a better man.

Drew was all too happy to introduce her to an array of pleasures heretofore unknown to her, relying on his previous career as a dom to keep things fresh for her. She had been apprehensive towards bondage at first but after a few gentle introductory experiences, she eagerly trusted Drew with pushing her limits as she became one of his most frequent subs. Caning, spanking, wax play, marathon edging, anal, and clamps on the tenderest parts of her body all became staples of their play time together, and he loved giving her new experiences and seeing how she reacted/ to them.

Summer learned to crave being dominated by Drew. She loved spending her day with a sore bottom, a constant reminder of her punishment the night before at his hands. Dan had never been rough with her, and the novelty of the sensations she experienced with Drew excited her to no end. Learning to do anal was an especially thrilling. She'd always felt it was especially taboo, so experiencing it herself made her feel naughty. She loves the feeling him stretch her asshole out, forcing his manhood balls deep inside her bottom. He always had something new to keep things fresh for her, constantly pushing her limits and raising her pain threshold. It felt Summer understood herself better. She realized she was a natural sub, and being a man who recognized that and could give what she needed was truly refreshing.

Of course, things were bound to get complicated eventually, and several competing factors put Drew and Summer's love story on hold. For one, she was still engaged, and as much as she enjoyed spending time with Drew, she wasn't sure about breaking things off. Her family and Dan's family were friends, they were both well connected, so their engagement had legal and business implications as well, and calling their engagement off would make things very awkward for all involved, especially if it came out that it was due to her finding another lover during her engagement. Then there was the matter of her fiance himself. Dan wasn't a bad man, just a little boring, Summer didn't feel the same passion for him that she did for Drew, but she did care for him and she knew breaking off their marriage would hurt him in ways she'd prefer to avoid. Of course, given that married women were of particular interest to him, Drew wasn't too upset. As long as she was happy to carry on a secret affair, all the better as far as he was concerned.

Enter one Stephanie Welks. She was another of Drew's muses, around the same age, taken, in her her case married, also in the middle of a passionate affair with him, but that's about where the similarities ended. Stephanie was beautiful like Summer, but in contrast to Summer was a brown eyed brunette with perfectly tanned skin. Whereas Summer had a personality befitting her name, being warm, friendly, and affectionate, Stephanie was infamous as something of an ice queen. She had an aloof, sophisticated aura around her, like a femme fatale from a hardboiled detective story. She had agreed to sleep with Drew readily enough, but it had taken several weeks of regular trysts before she began to open up emotionally to him. When she did, he found a passionate and loving soul, the kind of woman he could see himself truly falling in love with. And unlike Summer, she was a lot less concerned with Josh, her husband's emotional comfort.

It helped that he was a bit of a masochist, and when she told Drew she wanted to let him know about everything they'd been doing together, it wasn't a shock, but it was when she told him that Josh confessed to being aroused at the thought of her being with another man. He also wasn't prepared for how much more intense the pleasure of making love to Stephanie would be with her husband having to watch.

She had confessed her affair to Josh, who, as Stephanie had predicted was turned on, rather than enraged or heartbroken. Drew had heard of men who actually enjoyed being cucked, but he hadn't met one before and he wasn't even sure they really existed. The idea of taking pleasure in seeing your lover being with someone seemed so freakish to Drew he couldn't imagine other men feeling differently.

But Josh wasn't like Drew. He was a lot like Dan. Nice, but boring. He had an array of insecurities, mostly involving his sexual prowess, or lack thereof. He apparently thought Drew was simply some fling his fiance was having, and was aroused at the prospect of it spicing up things between him and Stephanie, and he wanted to see them in action, and he asked Stephanie to invite him to their penthouse for a play session.

Drew was a little off put at first. He wasn't sure he trusted Josh wanted to actually see their tryst, the idea just seemed too strange to Drew. The first thing that occurr to him was that it was part of some elaborate scheme, where Steph's husband would exact revenge on his wife and lover, the product of having seen far too many old noir films, which for some reason were all that the TV at his gym played.

When he arrived, Stephanie greeted him on her knees in a little black dress and offered to suck him off, which was how they normally began their meetings. Josh was excited by the sight, stroking his cock, his eyes transfixed on the sight of Stephanie expertly pleasing her lover's huge cock. It was like watching a porn movie, with his wife as the leading lady. Drew was the kind of man he knew he could never be, muscular, powerful, and the thought of what he could do to his wife. His wife was clearly in to this man, sucking and licking his cock and balls with an enthusiasm she never showed him.

If he was being honest, Drew was a little put off by the arrangement at this point, being watched as part of sexual entertainment for another man was something he wasn't sure he enjoyed, and he still wasn't entirely sure this wasn't some sort of set up. Still, he couldn't complain; Steph had her lips on his cock and was licking around his head, which she knew drove him crazy. It's amazing what a beautiful woman sucking your cock will do to set you at ease. And Steph knew exactly how he liked to be sucked off. She looked up at him submissively as she took him in her mouth while her soft hands played with his balls. He returned her gaze, looking down at her approvingly and stroking her hair. As he got close to cumming, Steph finally started deep throating him, something he'd trained her to do himself at her request.

She loved sucking his cock. Loved feeling every vein and ridge on his enormous manhood, running her tongue along his head, and tasting his salty cum as she felt it go down her throat. She always swallowed his cum. And she would swallow this load too. She bobbed her mouth up and down his shaft harder and harder, until his cock finally started to twitch, and a second later long white strands of his jizz were flowing down her throat as Drew grunted in satisfaction. Steph made sure to swallow every last drop, which was no easy feat, since Drew had always been a very heavy cummer, but he had trained her well and she swallowed it all down in one gulp with a smile on her face. She gigled as she licked his softening cock, eager to bring it back to life for more fun.

Josh was in awe, his wife had never gone down on him, but if she did he knew he wouldn't have lasted half as long as Drew. And he was shocked when he saw that Drew's cock was already becoming hard again, seeming to have lost none of it's obscene potency. Seeing that side of Stephanie, watching her be so slutty for another man had been as arousing as he'd hoped, and the evening had just begun.

His cock having returned to full strength thank to Steph's efforts, Drew scooped her up in his arms and carried her into the bedroom. He had taken her many times in that room before, when Josh had been traveling for work or visiting friends. But this time he made sure to put in an especially good performance, taking her in ways that her cuck had likely never even heard of. He took his time with foreplay, making her practically beg him to fuck her, before putting her legs on his shoulders and thrusting balls deep inside her in one powerful motion, eliciting a scream of passion. He fucked her long and hard, just the way she liked, powering her to orgasm after earth shattering orgasm, pushing the limits of what he thought she could take, but being careful to slow down if he felt she was getting close to passing out from the pleasure.

Josh felt increasingly apprehensive as him wife continued moaning and writhing on the cock of a man she had apparently been sleeping with for some time now. This had been what he wanted, hadn't it?To see his wife fucked by another man? At first it had been arousing, but he felt angst and jealousy starting to eat away at him. Drew clearly knew how to please his wife better than him. She screamed his name in ecstasy over and over again, his stamina seemingly endless, his enormous manhood shooting in and out of his wife's pussy so fast Josh was worried it would break her. He felt like so much less of a man than Drew. So inadequate. So pathetic. This was not how it was supposed to go. Perhaps if it had been a bit less extreme he may have been able to enjoy it, but Drew's masterful performance made him feel completely insignificant. His wife and her lover hardly acknowledging him at all anymore, too wrapped up in the passion they were sharing to pay him any heed.

Finally, Stephanie announced her pussy was simply too sore to do any more, and Josh breathed a sigh of relief felt, before a wicked smile crossed Drew's face. He quickly grabbed a bottle of lube he had brought with him and applied some to her asshole as she rubbed it on his cock, clearly excited for what was about to happen. Josh was taken aback, he had expressed an interest in anal sex several times to Stephanie, and she had turned him down every time, saying it would hurt too much, and yet here she was, eagerly getting herself ready to take a cock almost twice as big as his inside of her ass.

With the both of them liberally lubricated, Steph crawled to the edge of the bed and kneeled so that her bottom was barely hanging off the side of the bed. Drew placed is cock head at Steph's asshole and in one smooth motion impaled her balls deep. Her reaction was explosive, crying out in combination of pain and pleasure, her screams only growing more frantic as Drew pumped her vigorously, so many different sensations and emotions competing for her attention and building off of each other. Drew pulled out of her briefly to change position, getting behind Stephanie and pulling her on top of him as he grabbed the back of her thighs to keep her steady. The position gave Josh a perfect view of what Drew was doing to his wife, his manhood stretching her asshole wider than he imagined could be comfortable, pulling out of her almost all the way before swiftly thrusting back into her bowels, his enormous balls bouncing up and slapping against the bottom of her pussy. And the look on her face was a cocktail of incredibly intense emotions. She bit her lip, gritted her teeth, gasped for air, seeming to be the verge of passing out. Drew had already shown Josh what true passion had looked like on Stephanie's face earlier, but this was different. Pain and ecstacy seemed to be dancing across her face, one after the other as sounds came out of her mouth that Josh wouldn't have believed she could make if he hadn't been listening to them. Whatever she was feeling was clearly intense.

12