Bullied by Stepmom's Arab Intern

Story Info
My MILF stepmom is obsessed with her arab intern's big cock.
1.6k words
3.83
46.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In spite of my stepmom’s intern Hussein becoming the new man of the house, my stepmom and I were still getting along great. Even though I was her son, she talked to me like one of her close female friends. My stepmom loved to talk about Hussein, but sometimes she would hesitate. I could tell she wanted to tell me so much more about him, but was worried about sharing too much.

To ease my mom’s mind, I told her she could share anything with me. Soon, I wish I hadn’t, because she told me - without remorse but excitement - that she slept with Hussein. Multiple times. Right under my roof. She talked about fucking Hussein like it was the most natural thing in the world. The concept of some other college kid shoving his big cock into my beautiful, faithful, innocent stepmom was just insane to me.

“How... how long as it been going on?” I asked.

“Wasn’t long after we moved in,” my stepmom answered. “When you’re at work, we’re here alone together. It wasn’t something I set out to do, but now that I’ve started, I have no intention of stopping.”

“So, you’re with him?”

“Not in the romantic sense. I don’t love him. I love his cock. I love the way he fucks me. I think he’s a great role model for you, too, sweetie. He’s such a man’s man; you could learn a lot by shadowing him around. If he lets you, that is.”

“You gotta be kidding me.”

“Nope. Don’t worry, I get it, and I accept you for... who you are. You are a beta male, and he is an alpha. There is just a natural pecking order in life.”

“We need to talk about this!” I pleaded.

“And we will. Nothing has changed. You’re still my son. I told Hussein my body is exclusive to him.”

My MILF stepmom was bragging to me more so than confessing. She was proud of how she satisfied him, about all the nice compliments he gave her. She even told me about his stamina in bed, which impressed her since he was a stocky guy, how thick his dick was - 11 inches, and how he loved making her beg for more. My stepmom went into details about how she worshiped her intern’s big dick with both of her hands, tongue, and lips at the same time. She told me about the amount of cum he loved to splatter her face with.

This was not the prim and proper stepmother I had known. Sensing my uneasiness, she stopped our discussion of the topic. Even though it pained me, I told her not to stop because I didn’t want her to hold back anything from me. She kissed me on the cheek and told me how happy she was that she was able to talk to me this way. It made my anguish worth it.

“I know all of this is out of character for me, sweetie,” my stepmom said to me. “You have to understand, I never knew ... if you saw the size of Hussein’s cock, geez, now I understand what a ‘beer can cock’ is. Thick as a baby’s arm. His dick is just so goddamn big... it’s a massive cock, honey. I’m sorry to be so blunt, but you said you wanted honesty. I’ve never felt the urge to submit to someone ... something ... before I met Hussein.”

My stepmom went on to tell me how she was unsatisfied in bed with my father, when he was even around. It was too much information for me. Apparently, my dad was too nice and delicate in bed. She wanted a man to ravish her hard, rough, and selfishly. When she met Hussein, all she wanted to do was submit to her Arabic intern.

“You’re my son, and I love you,” My stepmom said to me. “But if you want to keep living here, you’re going to have to accept that I’m Hussein’s girl now, at least physically.”

“Fuck...”

“Listen, just to put things into perspective, come upstairs with me. Let me talk to Hussein and tell him about our conversation.”

“Why?”

“Because he wants to fuck me in front of you.”

“Fuuuuck....”

“I know, right? He said he’s going to make you watch him destroy me with his big cock.”

“Oh my God...”

“Process this. When it’s time to come upstairs, I’ll text you.”

About 20 minutes later my phone went off. My stepmom texted me a message telling me to come to the upstairs bedroom. The walk upstairs felt like impending doom. I was sweating I was nervous. Hussein intimidated me enough; now he was going to fuck my stepmom and make me watch?

When I got to the room, the cocky young intern snapped his fingers and pointed at his eyes with his index and middle fingers.

“Watch this, Zamel,” Hussein said, insulting me with a derogatory Arabic word. My stepmom got comfortable on her knees while Hussein stood before her with arms crossed. She began worshiping his big dick with her tongue, lips, and both hands without any regard for my reaction. Once half of his cock slid between her pouty lips, Hussein took control and gripped the back of her head before thrusting his hips backward and forwards rather aggressively.

The way Hussein was skull-fucking my stepmom’s mouth scared me, but I didn’t want him to stop. The cocky look on the Arab’s face told me he was enjoying the show he was putting on in front of me. My first instinct was to rush to my stepmom’s aid, but her body language told me she didn’t need to be rescued. My sweet, innocent stepmother was being manhandled by this young stocky Arab, and there was nothing I could do about it, even if I wanted to.

I was awestruck watching my MILF stepmom’s tongue lap up Hussein’s hairless, sand-colored balls. She was mesmerized by the young Arab’s big dick. It was like she wished she had a third hand to take care of her intern’s enormous cock.

Hussein, the horny young male that he was, began getting impatient with my stepmom. At this point, I realized that, while my stepmom was hypnotized by Hussein’s big cock, blowjobs and handjobs weren’t her forte - she didn’t know what she was doing. She genuinely liked tasting his sweaty cock because she licked it like a tootsie roll. But at that moment, Hussein wanted a cum receptacle. He took the initiative and began skull-fucking my stepmom’s pretty mouth. She was doing a terrible job keeping up, gagging and spitting his cock out to take breaths. Hussein became annoyed and tossed her on the bed on all fours, so she was facing me. He smacked her ass as he got behind her, grabbed a handful of blonde hair with one hand and her tight ass with another. Grabbing a magnum XXX condom and wrapping it around his dick so quickly that it seemed like a magic trick, Hussein then motioned for me to come closer to him with his finger.

“C’mere, Zamel,” Hussein said to me, nodding me over to him. “I want you to have a bird’s eye view of the destruction I’m about to cause, get down there and look closely,” he laughed.

“Yes, Hussein.” I meekly obeyed, not knowing how to behave.

“Touch my dick and fuckin’ die.”

“Understood, Hussein,” I replied.

“Alright, stop talking, you’ll kill my boner. Remember, touch my dick and I’ll slap the shit out of you in front of your stepmom.”

“Just put it in already!” my stepmom shouted. “You guys are killing me here!” She wasn’t kidding - her pussy was dripping onto my face.

Hussein bullied his enormous Arabic cock into her tight pussy. The girth of his big Persian cock was wider than the girth of my thumb. It was curved and hit my stepmom’s pussy in all the right places. I know because she was screaming how good Hussein was giving it to her. And every time she did, Hussein would look down at me and smile, that cocky grin that drew my stepmom to him in the first place.

Before long, the alpha male Arab swiftly slid his enormous cock out of my stepmom’s soaking wet pussy, whipped the condom off his big dick, sling-shotted it at me and laughed as his pre-cum slid down my nose and lips. I wiped it off with my shirt’s sleeve feeling completely humiliated. My stepmom was too caught up in her orgasmic bliss to care about her intern’s pre-cum dripping off my face. Even though I was sure she had cum already, perhaps multiple times, she wasn’t done. Neither was Hussein. The only one who had fully orgasmed was me, and I was the only one in the room with clothes on.

“Are you kidding me,” Hussein said looking at me incredulously. “Dude, did you just cum in your pants?”

“...yeah...” I said with my eyes down.

“You didn’t even touch yourself,” Hussein said shaking his head. My stepmom was looking at me disgusted.

“You can leave now, sweetie,” my stepmom said while pointing to the door. “I think what you just did speaks volumes.”

“I... we... need to talk about all of this...” I whimpered feeling ashamed, embarrassed, betrayed, and no longer horny.

“Talk later,” Hussein said. “Right now you’re killing my hard-on. Get the fuck out.”

“But this is my...”

“NOW!!”

“Yes, Hussein.”

The door closed behind me. I heard my stepmom moaning as she started to stroke the giant cock of her intern - my bully - once again.