Bullied Ch. 09

Story Info
More humiliation, a strange bed and some public sex.
3.6k words
4.25
23.6k
6
1

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
332 Followers

Holding the two absurd things on her chest, Amanda made her way to the pool, head shaking in disbelief. Without waiting for another word from the coach, she climbed the starting block and jumped into the water.

The pressure forced her odd appendages hard against her belly and Amanda winced in pain. But she knew better than to complain and started to swim, focusing on rhythm and strong strokes. Unfortunately, the immense weight of the lead-filled rings kept pulling her down, and the poor girl had trouble staying afloat. To make matters worse, the evil man was walking along the pool next to her, commenting on her insufficient performance. Amanda cursed but kept on swimming.

After a few minutes of exhausting exercise, Amanda felt something move on her badly disfigured breasts. Suddenly, the weight got a bit lighter but her balance was off. She kept going, tried to stay in lane and mostly ignored the awful insults from the sideline. When the coach finally told her to get out, she heaved herself out of the water only to see that there were much less of the silly rings around her chest, and the few remaining ones were squeezing the middle of her boobs rather than the base, threatening to slip away, too.

"You really have to work on your stroke, Titty. This was so bad!"

"But it's just because of these stupid rings!" complained Amanda as she removed the remaining rings, "They're too heavy!"

"And too big, apparently. The stickers didn't stick either! I guess your little hole is just too wet from all the exercise it's getting. Why they didn't stay on your obscene nipples is beyond me though."

"Can I get changed now?"

"Of course not! We're not done here, lady. Any idea how we can get her dressed decently again?" he asked the group of students watching them.

"She wore some sort of clamps before," offered one of the girls that had bullied her before.

"Good thinking, go get them! And for the rings, we just have to try the smaller sized ones. I'll need a few hands to get them on her though. That leaves us with her dripping slit."

"How about that old pipe and plug we replaced last week? Should fit alright, I guess?" suggested Joe mischievously.

"Perfect, bring it here! And don't forget to bring the proper tools as well. Titty? Just bend your waist and let those puppies hang. Pete, get on the floor and pull her nips when I tell you to. Susan, lend me a hand and push this ring up against her chest."

Without waiting for Amanda to even acknowledge the plan, he pushed her into position and grabbed one of the tiny dive rings. He positioned it over one of her nipples and nodded, "Let's see if this works!"

Amanda couldn't believe what she had to endure. Pete grabbed hold of her poor nipple and started tearing while the others slowly forced the ring over her straining flesh. To Amanda's utter surprise, they managed to get the thing over her hurting boob and it soon sat tightly on her ribcage, the rest of her breast terribly bloated and rapidly gaining color.

"That was easier than expected!" huffed the coach as he grabbed another ring, "Let's keep this going, the more we can cover her naughty bits the better!"

Amanda squeaked in pain as they pulled, poked and prodded her flesh, tearing bits of her breasts through the awfully small rings. But the expanding and swelling breasts made progress more and more difficult, and soon even the most brutal manhandling of the sensitive tissue wasn't working anymore.

"Alright, guess that's as far as we can get with this. We'll just have to live with seeing those obscene balls then. Ah, thanks Susan, yes, those clips should work fine."

"Fuuuck!" yelled Amanda as the terrible clamps were snapped onto her tender nipples and hot pain exploded in her strangled bosom.

"See? We're getting there. Now where's Joe? Ah, there he is, with all the equipment we need. Let's see if this works."

The coach turned towards the group of students, two red plastic objects in his hand.

"You guys don't usually see this kind of stuff, but pool maintenance is an awful lot of work. So this here is the end piece of one of the water pipes and as you can see, the thread at the end is busted. It had been a terrible mess but, well, it doesn't really matter and I would bore you to death with the details anyway. We can cut that part off and still use it for the task at hand."

Joe handed him a knife and with a few quick cuts, he shortened the tube down to about an inch in length.

"The other item here is the plug to close the pipe. It's a rather long one and has all those rubber lips along its shaft, but the best feature is that this is a torquer style locking plug. So when... well, let me show you. Titty? Open your legs, please. Let's get your hole plugged!"

"What? You want to use... that? For my...?" Amanda couldn't believe what these people came up with just to humiliate her. She wanted to run away, wanted to hide somewhere, but something in the back of her mind wanted to find out just how far these bullies would go.

The students watched intrigued as the coach got on his knees right in front of the confused girl who reluctantly spread her legs.

"Wider, please," the coach ordered, "Joe, help me with this. Stuff the tube into her as soon as I have opened her up enough.

Amanda felt the man's rough fingers penetrate her sex and rudely stretch her opening. She squirmed, ashamed of the show she was forced to endure, but didn't move an inch. After a bit of work on her most intimate area, the short, wide tube slipped finally into her, stretching her sex terribly.

"Perfect," the coach beamed as he inspected his work, "As you all can see, this rubber pipe has a nice flange at the end that neatly covers her obscene sex lips. Now the only part left to cover is the filthy hole itself. Joe, hand me the plug, please."

Amanda watched spellbound as the coach lined up the ridiculously large plug and pushed it into the short tube. The weird plug was much longer than the tube though and stretched her insides brutally. The man kept pushing and pushing without a regard for her well-being, and was only satisfied once the rubbery object bumped against the end of her sex. He wiggled the thing around a bit to see if he could get any more of it inside and finally turned a dial at its end. Amanda gasped surprised as the rubber intruder suddenly grew inside of her, locking everything in place.

"Alright, Titty," smirked the coach, "You're all sealed up! Come on, let's document your new outfit and share it with your care group!"

He pulled his phone out once again and asked her to pose, humiliating her to the bones.

"Time to test your new equipment! Let's see if your new clothes are up to the task! Joe, race against her. Breast stroke, please. Let's see who is faster."

Amanda felt violated. The small, tight rings around her disfigured breasts and the nipple clamps hurt, and that terrible plug was piercing her insides. She wanted this terrible lesson to end and go back to her dorm, but to her dismay, it was still morning. Not looking forward to more abuse, she gritted her teeth and gave her best, beating Joe by a small margin.

The coach waited for her at the end of the pool.

"See? With proper equipment even you can do it. Unfortunately, our session is over for today, so go shower and see you all next week!"

"Hey, what about the rings and the plug?" complained Amanda, "I need help to get those things off of me!"

"Surely some of the girls will help you with this. Just leave everything in the changing room. Now go!"

When Amanda finally exited the shower, still clad in rings and plug, the other women were already waiting for her. But instead of getting the rings off her boobs and the awful plug out of her body, they toyed with her as if she would be a sex doll.

"Look how deep that plug goes into the tramp! She must be so loose!"

"Yeah, no dick can satisfy her anymore, that's for sure!"

"Those rings are stuck for good though. Care to help?"

Amanda howled in pain as they tore at the rings and violated her body, but she did not run. Instead, she waited patiently until they finally had removed the rings and left her alone, the plug still stuffed deeply into her sore pussy.

The exhausted girl thought about getting dressed again, but there was no way she would get her boobs through the bra without help. Thankfully, she remembered the service uniform and decided to use that instead. At least that one she could get on herself.

The confused girl made her way over to the main building for lunch. The cafeteria was bustling with people already and Amanda noticed plenty of weird looks. Her new outfit surely was an eyecatcher.

"Hey! How are you?" someone called. Hanna!

"Hey, yeah. Had a bit of a rough morning, And you?"

"Still sore from the weekend, I guess," Hanna chuckled, "Wow, new look?"

"Y... yeah. Got it from the principal. I'm actually not supposed to wear it on Mondays but I had no choice. Can't get into that other abomination. It's actually quite comfortable."

"Free to use stress balls, huh?"

Amanda giggled, blushing lightly, "Yeah, I know."

Hanna inspected her outfit curiously and asked, "Is that a button on your neck? What does it do?"

"Don't!" pleaded Amanda but it was too late. The curious girl had already activated the costume and she had no choice but to comply.

Amanda dropped everything and assumed the service stance with her arms behind her back while Hanna watched dumb-struck as Amanda's sexy bits were prepared for display once again. And it wasn't only Hanna that was watching. Everyone around them stopped with what they were doing and instead stared at the weird girl in the white onesie that just had her bare tits pop out.

"Hot damn. Those are some fine stress balls!" giggled Hanna, her curious hands wrapping around the naked globes, "And your little twat is accessible, too! Oooh... what is that? Do you hide something in there?"

Her fingers found the plug and playfully twisted and jiggled it around.

"Looks like it's stuck for good! Let me see."

Amanda was mortified. All those people were watching while her new friend fucked her with that awful plastic thing! She felt her body respond in all too familiar ways. She wanted Hanna to stop! Despite her body betraying her once again! A lustful groan left her lips.

"You make me all hot and bothered, girl!" laughed Hanna, "I would love to fuck you right there, right now, but alas I have lessons to attend," she patted Amanda's naked tits, "But let's take a picture first! TittyCare will love to see what you are up to today!"

She pulled her mobile out and took a few snaps. "Done. Now enjoy yourself. I might drop by tonight though."

Giggling amused, Hanna turned around to get some food while poor Amanda was still trapped in her uniform. It didn't take long for others to step in, and soon her boobs were squeezed and groped by untold hands while several of her fellow students tried their luck with the plug between her legs. Finally, the 10 minutes are over, and accompanied by the regretful groans of her new fans, her charms were hidden once again.

Amanda, her cheeks red and buzzing, grabbed her bag and quickly selected a meal, hoping that the button would be left alone for a while.

Thankfully, she was able to eat lunch without additional disruption. Her mind wandered, recalling the different trials that had been thrown her way. The plastic tube inside her body itched a little and she wondered if anyone would be able to get it out again. Suddenly, Igor was standing next to her.

"There you are. I was looking for you all morning! Did you eat already?"

"Yeah."

"That uniform is so cool! Would love to push that button right now and enjoy your boobs a little but..."

"What?"

"We need your help."

"We?"

"The drama group. We have a rehearsal this afternoon. In fact, it starts in just a few minutes. So glad I found you!"

"And what pray tell do you need me for?"

"Oh, you'll see. Just come with me, please?"

"But... My math lesson!"

"Don't worry! We'll tell the teacher. He'll understand. It's an emergency!"

Igor grabbed her hand and pulled her along. While they made their way to the drama room, Amanda remarked, "So you're acting? You don't strike me as the drama group type."

Igor smiled, "Yes I do! And I enjoy it greatly!"

"So what play is on?"

"Oh, it's one of our own. Some of the details were actually my idea. Here we are."

They entered the barely lit auditorium and walked towards the stage where a bunch of people were standing around some sort of bed and discussing animatedly.

"Found her!" Igor declared and pushed Amanda up the stage.

"Great! Have we met? I'm Jorge, the drama teacher. You're... Titty, right?"

Amanda groaned, "Don't tell me you're also part of TittyCare?"

"In fact I am! You're the hot new thing around here since the day you arrived!" laughed Jorge, "You know what to do?"

Amanda shook her head.

"Right, Igor? Help her get inside. It's your creation afterall."

"Sure, teach! So first..."

Igor reached around Amanda's neck and pressed the button with two hands. But instead of simply pushing it, his fingers performed an elaborate dance on the active area, pressing some parts for a few seconds, releasing and pressing again. Suddenly, the costume responded, baring her breasts and sex, the strong bands squeezing her tits into tight balls once again. Amanda hectically assumed the service stance, eagerly presenting her ballooning boobs to avoid the electrical shock.

Igor chuckled, "No need to panic. I just initiated the debug mode. You won't get shocked or anything, and it won't stop in 10 minutes. Now get in the bed! On your back, please."

The uniquely dressed, blue haired girl lay down on the thin mattress and followed Igor's guidance. In the corner of her eyes, she noticed people carrying a large object.

"Put it over her. Yes, her boobs need to go through the hole and her head needs to be hidden behind it. No, not that far down, it needs to cover her upper torso completely, it doesn't matter if her tummy shows. We'll have blankets for that."

The large, cushioned board snapped in place, covering Amanda's upper body almost completely, save for the two globular objects sticking out of it. Amanda groaned, "I knew it's about my tits again! Everything is always about my tits!"

"It sure is!" agreed Igor, "But that's just because they are so irresistible! Are you comfortable down there?"

"As comfortable as I can be. So tell me, what is this? Am I now a pillow or what?"

"Exactly! You're my pillow! Just that your boobs don't match the color of the blanket yet. We need to get them just as red and rosy as the fabric. But don't worry, I have a plan!"

"Once again, I'm reduced to just a pair of tits," Amanda thought and was annoyed that the thought alone somehow resonated within her and made her heart flutter. She felt Igor's rough hands on her tender twins, twisting and tweaking her hard nipples. Suddenly, her left boob exploded in pain.

"Ouch!"

Another hard smack followed, this time on her right breast.

"Looks better already! But the color is a bit uneven. Can someone bring me the rubber bands, please?"

Amanda tried to keep her calm while Igor pushed more and more of the tight, strong rubbers over her sore breasts, causing them to swell even more and change color. She wondered how her boobs looked from the other side, how the two, probably now bright red balls, protruded from the hole in the mattress, posing for two oddly shaped, innocent looking cushions. Amanda felt something heavy press on her breasts, something bristly tickling her nipples.

"You are really comfortable, Titty!" she heard Igor compliment her, "Your boobs are the best pillow I've ever rested my head on! Soft yet firm and just at the right place for my sore neck."

She felt him turn his head, his hand grabbing her sore flesh, his tongue licking her sensitive nipple. She gasped.

"Like it?" Igor asked, one of his hands now exploring the lower parts of her body. Amanda felt him brush over her taut, costume-covered stomach, his fingertips coming dangerously close to her bare groin. Her heart raced, her breath became ragged. A finger touched her hard clit, rubbed it slowly and sensually.

"Ahhh..."

Then the fingers teased her stretched lips, pushed against the hard plastic embedded inside.

"What's that?" she heard him ask, "Is that for me?"

The other hand left her breasts, joined the one between her legs. She felt him pull harder, twist and turn the plug, causing it to stir up her insides. Her moans became louder and more pronounced.

"Ohhh... ah, careful, please?"

"Is it stuck?"

The plug shifted a bit, retreated from her depths just to penetrate her again. Amanda groaned as the unusual object slowly fucked her.

"You are so wet down there," Igor teased and she knew he was right.

"Faster, please!"

The squishy sounds were arousing her even more, she could feel her body tense up as the plug drove into her faster and faster. But then, suddenly, it was gone.

"Got it out!" Igor beamed, the plug now lying beside him, his fingers busy at her gaping hole that was still held open by the short tube. She felt his teasing fingertips enter her, sample her wetness.

"Fuck me, please?" she gasped, horny from all the foreplay. Igor quickly opened his fly and pushed himself through the odd tube into her soaking pussy.

"Ahhh... finally! Thought you would never ask! I was getting jealous, you know?"

Amanda gasped in response and pushed her groin up to get more of his dick inside of her. Igor began to fuck her slowly but steadily, his hands stroking the two bloated spheres coming out of his mattress.

Amanda's head was full of images, pictures of her bound breasts on a bed, of the unmistakable movement of Igor's hips fucking her invisible body. It was all too much for her. She clamped down on his dick, but the damn tube made it so difficult. It was so weird to only feel him deep inside of her and not between her lips, where her most sensitive parts were.

She felt his fingers play with her engorged clit, massaging it hard. His strokes got faster and deeper, she could hear him groaning atop of her. It felt good. Her own fingers joined in, grabbed his hands, guided them to the right place. She fucked back, tilted and twisted her body to feel him better. His lips found her breasts again, suckled and tickled. She was getting close.

"Deeper, please?"

She felt him expand, his movements becoming more erratic. She pressed down again, feeling him deep inside her. And then the dam broke.

Amanda was moaning in ecstasy, joined soon by Igor's triumphant yells. The two exploded right in front of the eyes of their intrigued audience, a pair of tits and a barely covered young man was all that was visible to them. They had recorded every minute.

The applause reminded Amanda that they were not alone, that in fact their passionate fucking had been watched by an alarming number of people. She was thankful that her face, along with most of the rest, was hidden or these people would see just how embarrassed she was.

"What a show! I have the weirdest boner watching you go to town on those tits. And you both climaxed almost in sync! Good work!"

Thanks!" grinned Igor who slowly raised out of the bed, the odd tube still around his dick, "Yeah, that was nice."

His eyes wandered over the bed, resting on the enticing two cushions that were still heaving, "So how do you like it?"

"Your fucking?"

"No, the bed! Her cushions. You think it'll work for the piece?"

"Absolutely. It emphasizes the despicable weirdness of the main character. Once we disclose near the end that those things are indeed real breasts, all the arguments, all the transparent schemes to hide his perviness will become obvious and the audience will know just how rotten to the core he actually is. Yes, it's perfect. And the trick with the rubber band worked wonders! They're now just as red as the blanket."

qexiqex
qexiqex
332 Followers
12