Bullies Gangbang My Girlfriend

Story Info
Cuckold boyfriend forced to watch gangbang at party.
12.8k words
3.91
266.6k
332
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cuckcaps
Cuckcaps
391 Followers

Disclaimer: this is a work of fiction,

It was a Friday night, and I went to the neighborhood bar with four of my best friends and my girlfriend Jessica.

Let me tell you a little about Jessica, she a five foot six, brunette bombshell. She looks like a dam model, has the tightest ass I've ever seen, and all natural 36 Double, Dam, D, breasts.

I have no idea how she ended up with me, I am a short, nerdy white kid, who was never too much into sports, and never had much luck with the ladies. Constantly bullied by the jocks in high school, I suffered from very low self-esteem,

My low confidence came from my terrible high school experience, which can mostly be laid at the feet of one guy, Chuck. He was a year ahead of me at school, and He tormented me constantly. Him and his friends would steal my lunch money, make me do their homework, and beat me up on multiple occasions. With him always as the ringleader, sneering laughing, and calling me bitch boy.

Lets just say I was beyond relief when I finally graduated, and it's been a work in progress to build my confidence level since then.

Jessica, I had asked out at a bar, only because one of my friends dared me.

Normally, I would have never been able to work up the initiative, to ask out, let alone speak to a girl like Jessica. When I walked up and asked her to go out for dinner with me. Her hot friends started giggling, looking me up and down, and apparently finding me less than attractive.

I don't know if Jessica took pity on me or if she was genuinely attracted to me. But, She said I was cute and gave me her number.

Unable to believe my luck I walked back to where my friends were standing, and struggled not to give them high fives, in case she was still watching.

I called her the next day, and we went for dinner. Long story short we really hit it off. She's now been my girlfriend for 3 years, and I'm hopelessly in love with her.

The only strain on our relationship is that sometimes I feel like I can't please her, sexually.

I'm not really what you would call "large" in the size department. A little below your average white male. Okay, who am I fooling, A lot below average. Often when we are having sex I feel like she's faking it, and I can tell after I've cum that she's not really satisfied.

Other than that "little issue" our relationship is almost perfect.

Back to the story at hand.

We were at the bar celebrating my Birthday, My friends, Todd, Ben, Eric and Dave as well as my bombshell girlfriend Jessica.

Jessica was looking amazing, Wearing high heels, a scandalously short skirt, and a yellow low cut top that showed ample amounts of cleavage. She had never look hotter. I could see her tops of her tits jiggle as she carried a couple of beers to the table.

Now my friends were always eying my girlfriend, and to be honest I was a little proud to have a girlfriend that other men lusted after.

After all, going from a nerdy bullied looser, to the guy with the hottest girlfriend had been quite a confidence booster for me.

We had many drinks over 3 or 4 hours, until we were all completely drunk. To make things fun we had been playing truth or dare. Where if the person didn't do the dare they had to drink. It came to my Girlfriend's turn she chose dare.

My friend Ben looked at me with a grin as he proposed his dare.

" I dare you to show us those big tits of yours"

My girlfriend blushed, and responded a little to quickly

"Ben, I can't believe you just said that"

"Well I couldn't resist, It's okay if your chicken, just drink instead."

Ben taunted her.

I don't think any of us thought she would actually do it, but she glanced around, probably to make sure none of the bar staff was watching, and proceeded to slowly pull down her shirt.

I watched in shock as my girlfriend's breasts spilled out of her top, jiggling ferociously, until they settled in place, on display for all my friends to see.

"Well what do you boys think, not too bad? She teased, as she gently shook her melons back and forth"

"Jessica!" I exclaimed "put those away, what the hell" I couldn't believe my girlfriend was sitting here exposing herself to my friends.

She looked at me with a defiant glint in her eyes, and slowly cupped her right breast, lifted it and tucked it back into her bra, then slowly repeated the process with her other boob. After what seemed like an eternity, she was fully clothed again. I looked at my friends saw they were all practically drooling.

"They're just breasts, Honey" My girlfriend replied "don't be so juvenile."

We continued to play truth or dare and as the night progressed, I noticed my friends flirting with my girlfriend and in turn, she started getting a bit too touchy with them. I watched a she leaned into Ben, her left hand sitting in his lap, much to my surprise I saw her start to slowly rub Ben's crotch through his jeans.

I was instantly jealous, but didn't want to look like an overprotective asshole. So I pretended I didn't see. I could tell they were glancing at me occasionally, but kept my gaze averted. I trusted my girlfriend, it was probably just harmless flirting.

"Hey man, do you want to come outside and have a cigarette with me" Eric asked.

"sure it's about that time, Babe are you coming" I asked Jessica.

"No Honey, I'm just going to hang out here with your friends" She replied.

Me and Eric went outside, and lit up a dart. The first thing Eric said to me was.

"Dam man your girlfriend has some nice tits, you're a lucky bastard, you know that right?"

" Yea pal, I'm still not sure how I ended up with her" I replied slightly embarrassed.

When we finished up and came back to the table, I saw my girlfriend was now sitting in Ben's lap.

" Hey honey, your friend dared me to sit in his lap for the rest of the game, I hope you don't mind" Said my girlfriend. She said it more as a statement than a question.

Ben was grinning from ear to ear, with the scandalously short skirt she was wearing, he was no doubt thrilled to have my girlfriend's nearly bare ass, in his lap.

"Thanks for being so chill bro, most guys would be jealous" Ben said.

"no problem" I replied awkwardly, even though I was feeling a little jealous.

We were sitting at a round booth table, and Ben had shifted to the other side from where he was sitting earlier. So I couldn't see past their upper bodies. As we continued to play truth or dare, I noticed my girlfriend shifting up and down I his lap. I watched her closely and noticed her face was flushed.

My imagination took off. In my mind, I pictured his jeans unzipped, her panties pulled aside, and Ben sliding his cock in and out of my girlfriend, right on the other side of the table from me. Just the thought was enough to make me feel humiliated and small.

Assuring my-self that I was just being paranoid, I continued to play the game. All the while watching them closely out of the corner of my eye. After about five minutes of shifting around I saw Ben stiffen, and then relax, and a look of disappointment come over my girlfriend's face.

I imagined him shooting his load in my girlfriend's unprotected pussy, but quickly reprimanded myself. I trust my girlfriend, she would never cheat on me, let alone do it with my best friend, right in front of me, Right?

We finally stopped playing truth or dare.

"Honey, you can get off of Ben's lap now, the game is over" I said to her.

"Okay how about I sit in your lap instead, said Jessica. She scooted around the table and sat in my lap. Finally starting to calm down, my inner tension dissipated, as I convinced myself that it had all been in my head, and that my girlfriend was still mine and mine alone.

After a while of talking, My friend,Todd said

"Hey Jeff and his brother Zed are having a house party tonight, You guys want to go?"

I could tell my friends wanted to go, so I agreed and we called a couple cabs. Since we had six people in total we had to take two cabs.

When the cabs arrived we all stood up and my girlfriend exited my lap. Upon standing I noticed a wet patch on my jeans. Reaching down to touch it, I could feel it was gooey and sticky. Instantly my mind shot back to the image, of my girlfriend moving around in Ben's lap across the table. Was that Ben's cum on my leg? I turned to confront my girlfriend, but she was already outside the bar with Eric and Ben.

"You coming bro" asked Todd

Not wanting to have a confrontation, with my girlfriend, in front of my friends.

I determined to wait, until I could get her alone, to accuse her of cheating on me.

"Yea, lets go" I replied, Still fuming inwardly

Todd and Dave, took one cab, which they invited me to take with them, but I wanted to keep an eye on my girlfriend.

Ben, Eric, and my girlfriend were already sitting in the back of the other cab, with my girlfriend in the middle. I had no choice but to sit in the front seat, next to the driver.

Eric, gave the driver the address. As we started driving, my girlfriend asked if we could play some music on the radio. The driver turned the dial to some Pop song. The music was loud enough to make hearing them in the back seat difficult. But I could still hear snippets of their conversation.

"Stop" my girlfriend giggled "Jack is right there"

I could hear them whispering in the back seat, I tried to see what my girlfriend was doing in the rearview mirror, but could only see Eric's face.

"Opps, I dropped my phone" said my girlfriend in a playful voice "can you reach it Eric, I think it fell at your feet?"

"Sorry Jessica, I can't seem to get it" said Eric, after a minute of shuffling around.

"Okay, I'm going to try and reach it" My girlfriend told him as she leaned over Eric's lap and started running her hands across the floor, I turned around and saw that my girlfriend's enormous rack was rubbing all over Eric's crotch, as she was bent over his lap, searching for her phone. Feeling slightly embarrassed, and angry I turned back around and watched the road.

After about ten seconds, I heard some more noises, coming from the back seat.

"sslup, slurrrp, slurp" It sounded like my girlfriend was sucking Eric's dick, But it couldn't be that! There was no way she was that much of a slut! I glanced in the rear view mirror, and could still only see Eric's face. He was looking down intently at his lap.

Unable able to resist I glanced back quickly, and sure enough there was my girlfriend with her face in my friend's lap, her mouth stuffed full of his cock.

As my brain processed the image, I realized Eric's dick was huge, at least 3 times the size of mine.

I quickly look back at the road, frozen in humiliation. I didn't know how to respond, these were my best friends and I didn't want to fight with them, and honestly I couldn't blame them. My girlfriend was so smoking hot, Eric would have to be a fool, not to take advantage of the situation.

After a few more moments of sucking and slurping sounds, I heard a grunt from Eric.

"Oh I found my phone" said my girlfriend.

I looked back to see, Eric's cock back in his pants and my girlfriend sitting upright.

Jessica looked at me with a mischievous grin, and I noticed that she some cum on her face, dripping down her left cheek. I turned back to watch the road disgusted with her slutty behavior.

If I had any sense of self worth, I would have broken up with her there and then, but I couldn't bear the thought of being without her. I knew a nerdy guy like me, would never be able to get a girl as hot as her, again. So I kept my mouth shut, determined to have a talk with her when we got home later. To let her know that it was not cool, that she had cheated on me. I knew we loved each other and we would find a way to work past what had happened.

We finally arrived outside the house party, and I could hear the music from the street. It looked like there must have been 30 people just on the front lawn.

As my friends and girlfriend exited the cab, I stayed behind and paid the cab-fare.

By the time I stepped outside of the cab, my girlfriend was already inside the party.

But Eric was still there waiting for me. He gave me a pat on the back

"Hey man you ready to hit this party, Happy birthday again, by the way"" Said the person, I had thought was one of my best friends.

I couldn't believe his nerve, talking to me like nothing had happened. Pretending, as if only minutes ago, he hadn't used my girlfriend's mouth to bust a nut.

"Yea thanks pal" I replied.

I still couldn't get the image of how big his dick was out of my head. After, seeing it I kind of felt intimidated.

Maybe that's what my girlfriend needs, the thought flashed through my head, Is it because my dick isn't big enough? is it because I can't satisfy her? Is that why she cheated on me with my friends? I started to feel anxious. I decided I would just pretend it didn't happen,

Eric was a good friend, I couldn't blame him for not turning down my girlfriend's advances. Despite how humiliated I felt, I didn't say anything and we walked together into the party.

The first thing I noticed, upon entering, was that the party was a complete sausage fest. There must have been like only one girl for every six guys. Determined to find my friends I wandered through the crowd until I saw Jeff, the guy who was hosting the party, Having known him since high-school, I greeted him enthusiastically.

"Jeff, Hows it going?" I said, as I high fived him.

"Good man, it's great to see you" he replied.

That's when I noticed who was standing next to him. It was Chuck, my worst enemy, the guy who had tortured me, humiliated, and bullied me in high-school.

As his lowbrow stare settled on me, my bully said

"Hey look it's bitch boy" He was grinning, as if we were best pals"

At just that moment my girlfriend walked up behind me.

"Hey babe there you are" She said as she leaned in to kiss me. The image of her with Eric's cock in her mouth was still fresh in my mind. But I wanted to show off my girlfriend to Chuck, to show him that I was the one who got the last laugh, the one who got the hottest girl. So instead of puling away I went in for a deep kiss.

Unfortunately, my moment of victory was slightly ruined, as I could taste the salty tang of cum on her lips, from my best friend Eric.

"Oh Ho, no way" exclaimed Chuck "there is no way your dating, Bitch boy here" he said to my girlfriend.

She looked quizzically at me "Bitch boy?" she asked

"Oh he didn't tell you did he, in high-school, this little nerd, was our bitch. He did our homework, gave us his lunch money, and was practically our servant." My bully told my girlfriend with an arrogant smirk.

"What is a hottie like you, doing with a looser like him"

He reached over and grabbed my girlfriend, pulling her close to him, while staring smugly at me. And it didn't stop there, he reached up his right hand and started groping her breast.

"Hey get off of me, asshole!" my girlfriend exclaimed.

I could see she was a little flushed in the face, whether from embarrassment or arousal I couldn't tell.

She continued to struggle futilely in his muscular arms. She looked at me and said "Well, aren't you going to stop him, babe."

I was absolutely terrified of Chuck, and knew I couldn't take him in a fight. Feeling panicky, I finally responded.

"hey let her go" My voice croaked out thin and weak.

"See I told you, he's bitch boy, he wont do shit" my bully taunted me, laughing.

"You need a real man like me, sweetie, not a wimpy dick looser, like this fag"

"Really babe, you're not going to do anything?" said My girlfriend, looking at me confused.

My bully reached under her shirt and started groping her bare breasts in front of me. At this point my girlfriend wasn't putting up much of a fight. I mean he was better looking than me, stronger than me, and had miles more confidence than me. I emotionally started to shrink into myself feeling small.

After ten more agonizing seconds he released her, laughing.

I grabbed my girlfriend by the arm and led her to the front porch.

"Babe, we need to go home, Now!" I told her. "that guy is my worst enemy, and bullied me all through high-school. I can't even stand the thought of being here, at the same party as him"

"Well we just got here, and I want to have fun, I'm not leaving" She said defiantly, not wanting my sour mood, to ruin her night. "You can go home if you want to!" She said snappily, With that she stormed back into the party obviously still mad at me for not sticking up for her.

I knew I couldn't leave her here alone with my bully. So I started to follow her inside.

"Whoa were do you think your going" said some guy as he stepped in front of me. I instantly recognized him as one of Chucks friends, John. He was one of the jocks that had bullied me. He stiff armed me in the chest.

"No Bitch boys allowed, get out of here looser before I knock you out"

Frustrated I backed away, determined to go for a short walk and come back when he wasn't guarding the door.

I walked down the empty street, with images of my girlfriend being taken advantage of by worst enemy flashing through my head. After about 15 minutes I walked back to the party. Relieved to see that John wasn't on the porch anymore, with nobody to block my entry, I walked in and started searching for my girlfriend.

I saw my friends, Todd and Dave, sitting in the living room.

"Hey guys have you seen Jessica? I asked"

"Last I saw her she was in the back yard talking with some guy" Todd answered.

I instantly bee-lined it for the back yard, eyes scouring the scene for Jessica.

I saw her in the right corner of the yard. When I saw who she was talking to my heart dropped into my stomach. She was talking with Chuck, and his two friends John and Brad.

Since John had threatened to "knock me out" if I came back, I didn't want to be seen by him. I watched from a distance, until I decided to move a little closer to see if I could hear their conversation.

"Can you guys, please take it easy on my boyfriend" She was saying to them

"Who, Bitch Boy?" replied John "you don't have to worry about him tonight, I told him to get lost"

"Still, I would really appreciate it if you guys didn't bully him" She replied

"Ha fat chance" said Brad " "People like Jack are born to be Bitches, don't worry I'm sure after all these years he's gotten used to it"

"Yea, how can a chick as hot as you, be with that looser" John chipped in, as he leered at my girlfriend.

I could tell they were all staring at my girlfriend's deep cleavage, looking at her like a piece of meat.

"Look, what do I have to do to get you guys to leave him alone" Pleaded my girlfriend.

Chuck replied instantly "well, I think you know the answer to that" he said as he grabbed his crotch.

My girlfriend glared at him

"No way, I'm not having sex with you" She stated.

"Look maybe we can work out a deal" said Chuck with a smirk "Tell you what, if you show us your tits, we won't bully him, simple as that" he finished with a shrug.

"Your such an asshole, Chuck" My girlfriend replied curtly, she hesitated before replying, " Fine I'll do it, but not here in front of all these people. Remember no sex, I'm only going to show you three, my breasts." She had her shoulders slightly hunched, and her uncertainty reflected in her posture.

" All-right!" said Chuck, looking excited as he high fived his buddies "Lets go upstairs to the bedroom, where we can have some privacy."

I couldn't believe my ears. My girlfriend had just agreed to show my high-school bullies her boobs. This was like, my worst nightmare come to life. I felt an anxious pit in my stomach, as I processed the information, that this was actually happening.

Still not wanting to get beat up by the jocks, I trailed them as they led my girlfriend inside the house, and up the stairs. As I reached the top of the staircase, I saw them enter the door at the end of the hall, then swing it shut. I walked over and pressed my ear against the door determined to know what was happening.

Cuckcaps
Cuckcaps
391 Followers