Bully Breathless in SSBBW Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
2nd victim Troy suffers under SSBBW's cellulite...
3.6k words
4.82
2.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 01/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was going to bring my teddy bear, but I don't think I need a witness today. Things could get a little...hardcore."

"Let's begin."

"Actually, Troy...let's start at the very beginning. That ball gag isn't budging, so nods and shakes are sorta all you got. Do you remember me?"

"Hmm. Hard to tell if you're just freaking out, or if you really don't remember. Last year of high school? I was 18, at that party. The only party I went to back then."

"I was new to drinking, and that cheap beer did its thing. I had dared to wear a jean skirt. For me, that was a big deal. I was a little chubby, and never liked showing my thighs."

"But I got sick, and passed out for a bit."

"That's when you took a photo, while I was sleeping."

"Did you open my legs even further for that pic? No? Yes? Anyways, that upskirt got sent to every popular guy in school. I got weird looks daily until the day I graduated."

"Things got better for me after I moved away for college; I found my people, got laid. A lot. I actually really like sex. And I enjoy gaining weight, clearly."

"Like I mentioned before, I saw your floozy from the old days, Tabitha, not too long ago. If she didn't warn you I was coming, that means she was too worried I'd release the footage the two of us made, or she didn't care about you enough. Maybe both."

"Only the second time in my life I've done a B&E, and not once did I need to do any breaking. Not of doors anyways, since you two feel safe enough to disregard that option on your door."

"I got lucky twice: all these empty bottles are probably why it was easy to bind you while you slept. Explains the beer gut, too. Do you like my dress, Troy?"

"Hmm, no response at all? Maybe you don't like big girls. I snooped your phone, and your internet history is pretty basic. Just skinny girls in yoga pants. I thought I'd at least find an upskirt video."

"Back to me. Yes, I'm bigger than I was back then, whether you remember or not. But I like that my belly is huge, and how my thighs are pale, dimpled, and lumpy. Like cottage cheese-- I think people used to say that about my photo. If they could only see me now."

"So, about your predicament. I enjoy using my weight in bed. I like to smother my lovers, and normally...it's just play. But I smothered Tabby within an inch of her life, and I loved it. Maybe she did too, a little. But I kinda hope not."

"Lemmie take this off, hold on."

"Better. This is better, right? Me, naked, in all my curvy glory? Still nothing? Troy, you are killing me with your unresponsive attitude. I'm joining you in bed, that should help. Let me just, oof. Yup. There we go."

"I'm not even sitting full weight, and you're dying? It's just your chest, relax. But I wonder... How hard I would need to drop on you to break a rib? Relax! Kidding."

"I'm gonna take my time with you Troy. I'm not filming this with my teddy bear cam-- I need to savor every moment. I think I'll train you with my...belly. Yup. Okay, let me sit up a bit further."

"Oof. Alright, getting sweaty already. So, I'm gonna cover you in my big belly, and breathing through your nose will get...impossible. But, you'll still hear me. Just because you struggle doesn't mean I'll stop, so use your brain and manage your breath properly, or else..."

"Well let's try. Here comes my tummy."

(Oh, yeah. Crazy how it just seals you in, huh? Soft and warm. I bet you can hear something grumbling in there. I told you before, but I like doing stuff like this. Using my flesh to asphyxiate. People love it. Do you?)

"Breathe, jackass. Breathe. You look so scared. But just remember, the more you panic, the harder it gets. Speaking of hard, are you...?"

"Relax mister flinchy, I was just checking. I'm not going to assault you with my hands, just everything else, basically."

"Let's try the belly again. Observe my stretch marks, and my deep, sweaty..."

(...Bellybutton. Mmm, your nose went right inside. Feels nice. There's only a couple spots I like a nose to go more than this. We'll get there.)

(I like belly smothering, but it doesn't scratch that itch, you know? I shove faces into my armpits, under my thighs, my breasts...And that's all-- Hey! Quit squirming! It hasn't been long enough for you to--)

"Fine! Here, jeez. Breathe while I talk. Anyways, I love the idea of my cellulite blocking an airway, but it's not like when I get to use my...You know what? Let's do my second favorite next. Hold on."

"There, just had to shimmy up a bit. Your arms made it tricky, but I can't untie you. You're not buff like you were in school, but I'm not taking any chances. Not married either it seems, hey? Neither was Tabby Cat."

"Speaking of pussies, this is mine. Shaved, like your internet history says you like. But fatter. I'm going to bury your nose in it. I didn't shower, not even since Tabitha. So enjoy that. Let's...get you..."

(...Inside. Mmm, that's nice, Troy. If you can't tell, I'm wet already. By the way, this isn't like an obsession thing with you. I liked Tabitha, and you were just some asshole. I saw Tabs on a billboard, and I went full stalker until I got what I wanted. That too, was just revenge.)

(You showed the whole school a photo of the secret place between my thighs. Sure, I had panties on, but still. How do you like my secret place now? The smell? Well, you can't smell much that deep. But you could go deeper, lemmie just...)

(Oh...yes. Nice. Struggle, Troy, I love it. You're just working your way deeper--)

"Inside...Or not. Okay, big boy, breathe. I still need time with this. See, I do enjoy pushing the limits. I don't want to kill you, I don't believe in that. But I'm pretty irresponsible. Pretty clumsy. Maybe it happens by mistake. Just a few seconds too long."

"What a view you got, huh? Fupa, belly roll, belly roll, titties, and my double chin? That's a lot of curves. How much do you think I weigh?"

"Seriously, nod when you think I should stop. 200 pounds?...250?...275?...300? You think I weigh more than that? Wait, are you even playing the game? Back you go, Troy, back...you..."

(...Go. Mmm...I love having you up there, mostly because I hope you hate it. I hope you're scared, and full of shame. I wish I could film this, and post it everywhere. Make you feel like I did.)

(I wanna check something again, are you...?)

(Aw, Troy. You flatter me!)

(Are you hard because of your air being toyed with? Are you deep in the fat fetish closet? Is drowning in pussy the key?)

(Maybe talking about my weight? I'm 355 pounds by the way. Just so ya know.)

"Breeeeathe. Man, you're turning purple. Hey, are you..."

"...Hey!...Troy...?"

"Troy, wake up! Hey-- oh. There you are. Thought I lost you. I still need you, and I saved my favorite for last. Well, my ideal position for you anyway. I'll talk as I...reposition...myself."

"I like having someone's face in my pussy. It feels great, and it's probably the way I can get off the fastest. But I think...this...is more fitting for you. Oof."

"Alright, Troy, how do you like this ass? It's hard to crane my neck back, so make it worth my time. Wow! A nod! We're communicating finally."

"Good, because I have a question: You're very hard right now. Do you want me to...pleasure you...as I punish you?"

"Huh! That was totally a nod. I'm surprised. Maybe you're an opportunist. Maybe you think this will make a crazy story. Maybe you just want to get off. Well so do I, Troy."

"There's something about a face in my ass that makes me all warm and fuzzy. Maybe it's because it's the fattest part of me, the one with the deepest, darkest canyon. Maybe it's because it's where I shit, and the fact I don't always clean myself perfectly well back there."

"I think it's just because I'm a queen, and you're my throne."

"And with that, lets do this. Let me...just...okay. Nice and personal now. Take a sniff. No, like a big sniff, like you--"

"Yeah! Great! Troy, I still hate you, but you get bonus points for playing along. So, do I smell amazing? My neck's killing me-- just nod into my ass crack. Mmm, that's feels like a yes to me."

"But Troy...flattery can't get you out of here. Take a deep breath."

(Awww yeah...that's feels good. I'll talk louder since you're buried a bit deeper.)

(How's this fat ass of mine? Sweaty? Smelly? Heavy?)

(D: All of the above?)

"There, your first break from my ass. They're going to get shorter and shorter, so mind your oxygen, okay?"

"I might play with you, like I mentioned before. A face in the ass always feels better with a dick in the hand."

"There, I'll try to keep this rhythm as I go. Not fast enough to get you off too quick. Just enough to keep you stimulated. Do you deserve it?"

"No, but maybe it'll be my final gift to you."

(Oof! Because maybe, Troy, I don't intend to let you live. Maybe you're going to run out of air in here. What will it feel like? How scared will you be?)

(I remember something else from school. You used to call me heavyweight. Like that movie with Ben Stiller. Maybe you only said it once, but other kids said it too.)

(Am I heavy, Troy? Is it funny now?)

"Okay, breathe. You were panicking a little, but you're still rock hard. Even feels a bit wet on your tippy tip. Don't blow yet, the night is young!"

(And the ass isn't done. Not with you. Things could be worse-- I could be into piss play. I could drown you in a golden shower. I could make you swallow it from the source.)

(Maybe I make you a real toilet. I could form a tight seal around your lips, and force something mostly solid from my insides into yours. Can you imagine?)

(So again, you're lucky I'm satisfied by suffocation alone.)

(Mmm, but these convulsions you're doing are really nice, feels like you're blacking out soon. Can't have that, can we?)

"No. You need air. But just a gasp. Lemmie spread my cheeks, hold on. There. Try to get your nose right against my dirty, little hole okay? Like..."

(Oh, yeah. Wow, bull's-eye, Troy-boy! Mmm...You are in DEEP. It must be boiling in there. God knows I'm sweating now. Mmm, yep, your nose is right...inside...muh butthole. Mmm.)

(This would be the perfect moment to fart. Just forcibly inject that sulphur smell right into your sinuses. Wow, that would be crazy. But I'm a classy BBW, not gassy.)

(Do you have a headache? Do you wish you could lick me? I wish I could ask you what you thought of all this.)

(I can feel your panic. Just relax. You're mine. I won't snuff you out, completely.)

(Just a bit longer.)

(Wait.)

(Okay.)

"There!"

"Whoa, Troy, that was pretty good. You sound like you're dying, but that was some decent lung capacity on display. So to speak."

"Decent cock, I must say. Fun to play with anyway. Are you close? You feel close."

"I'm going to tell you a story. I won't sit up again until I'm done, so I'll try to tell it quick. Please resume your position from before: I'll spread my cheeks, you push in deep."

(There.)

(Mmm, okay. There was a girl. She was bullied in school, and never thought life could improve.)

(But it did. She went to college, made new friends, and hooked up with some guys. And some girls. She gained weight because she wanted to. She found people who were turned on by her.)

(One guy was very sweet. He had a facesitting fetish. She loved sitting on his face, and he could only get off if she did it for him. It wasn't enough to keep a relationship going, but she knew she needed it in her future relationships.)

(She sat on both guys and girls, and didn't prefer one less than the other.)

(She liked when they panicked, but she cared for them, so it wasn't a totally pure feeling. The panic couldn't be fully enjoyed.)

(Then the girl met up with an old enemy, and she could enjoy her panic fully. And it was amazing.)

(Her second nemesis from days past was different. She liked his panic, but liked that he was hard, too.)

(She started to tell him a story that simultaneously seemed to have no end, but was soon on the verge of catching up with the present.)

(Then it surpassed it, assuming that the guy couldn't hold his breath that long; No one could have.)

(His struggles went unnoticed, and he became still, and--)

"Hey! Okay! Quit screaming, you're gonna choke! I was just testing your limits, God. Breathe slower, you're gonna pass out."

"Fuck, you ARE choking. Troy hold on, lemmie...nngh. Here...Just unclasp...this..."

P- p- please...

"Breathe."

I- I'm s-sorry...Vicki...

"You...know my name."

Yes...Y- yeah...right a- away. I knew. I...and I'm sorry...

"Did you like, choke on your tongue...?"

Don't know....don't know...God...I...this is....this is...

"Troy, this was payback, for--"

This is so...fucking....

"...What?"

I...nghh...I'm so sorry about...the photo. I was...I am...an asshole. You...didn't deserve that...

"Well...damage done. That was horrible for me."

I know. Or...I can only imagine. But I...maybe I can make it up somehow...but...can you...?

"What, Troy?"

I wanna go back.

"Like, to the past? Too late for--"

Back inside your ass.

"Oh. Huh."

I don't deserve it, but I want it. I want to be inside...your warm...dark...

"Troy, you've ruined this for me. I was supposed to be torturing you! You're my high school bully! Or at least, one of two."

It was torture, at first. I've never seen someone...like you...before...up close...and--

"Look, catch your breath. I'm tired of this asthmatic version of Troy. I'm gonna go. I'll leave you something to free your--"

Vicki.

"What."

I was really scared.

"You were? Well, obviously you were. You think I'm a psycho. I broke in and threatened to kill you."

I loved it. The whole thing. And being trapped under you. Trapped inside you. Please do it again.

"Look. First, I hate you, and revenge ain't revenge if the douchebag is into it. Two, this was better with the gag on. And finally--"

What would you do to me, that you can't with someone that you don't hate? Because you can do that to me.

"Are you into the S&M shit normally, Troy?"

I don't know. I don't think so. I just...want you to do your worst to me. What would that be?

"Hmm. Hard to say, this is new for me too. I did like it when it seemed like you were almost...when you were really scared."

Me too. I thought I was going to die. I don't want to die, but getting close was...I loved it.

"So what, just suffocate you until you ALMOST stop moving? That's a terrible plan. I mean, it WAS my plan until now. Now it's YOUR plan? Your plan was supposed to be escaping, or something."

Vicki, what could I do for you that your other lover's wont? Other than your distain for me making it easier for you to punish me?

"Hmm. Good question. I don't know. They usually worship me, treat me like a queen. Not really anything you could do better that they--"

What about...a bully?

"What? What are you--"

Maybe you need someone who's scared of you...and hates you for it. Hates your body. Tells you so. Begs you, indirectly, to punish them for being so...cruel.

"But it would be bullshit. You actually seemed sorry before, I could tell. It kind of ruined the whole--"

Get off me, you fucking pig.

"...Watch it, Troy."

Get your disgusting body away from, you fat bitch!

"...Fuck. This works for me. How the hell would you know that this would work for me?"

Let me go, you cow!

"No winking. You're ruining it."

You disgust me. You smell like shit.

"Oh? Maybe you need a...oof...taste..."

What are you doing?

"You think I'm disgusting? What do you think of my big, beautiful ass?"

Get off me!

"I wanna shove you up here, Troy..."

No! Fuck you!

"I want to smother you. I want to end your life, with my asshole sealed around your mouth. I want to feel your body shudder as your soul leaves your body."

Fuck you, you fat, fucking b--

(I'm done listening. I want you to suffocate inside my sweaty ass, Troy. You can't speak anymore. You'll never speak again.)

(Nice cock. I'm gonna make you cum, right before you fade away. Smothered in acres of flesh as I pump your dying cock into its final climax.)

(No sympathy. No empathy. My only gift to you is my hand on your shaft, stroking you as I drain the life out of you.)

(You're convulsing. Are you about to cum? Or go? I really don't care which happens to you.)

(Goodbye, Troy.)

(Stop struggling. It's over.)

(Fade away now.)

(You--)

"Oh-ho-ho! My God!"

Guh!....Fooh!...Nnggg....

"Holy, fuck, Troy. You came so much, my God!"

I...almost....

"...Died?"

Died...yeah...

"I took that way too far, I'm sorry. I mean, I knew that was like...our plan...but I was worried at the end."

Me...too...but that's probably...why it was so good.

"You took some liberties with the name calling!"

Sorry. It felt...well...terrible. But you liked it...right?

"I mean, don't say it now or I'll deck you, but...yeah. No one talks to me like that, ever."

I...I am really sorry about school. The photo. Bullying you.

"I get that."

Did you really...go see Tabitha?

"Oh yeah."

Wow. You filmed her? With you? Like this?

"Yup."

Why?

"Blackmail? Personal use? Dunno, take your pick."

Not with me?

"Filming? Nope."

Why?

"Well, I thought it would intimidate you. Now I'm glad I didn't. This thing became I mess, really."

Yeah? How so?

"Well, I should hate you. But I find you oddly...intuitive...to my needs. And I like a guy with a dad bod."

You're not my type, at all.

"Watch your mouth, Troy. You're still tied up, and--"

Vicki. I meant...I never found anyone your size attractive before. But something clicked. At first I was scared, even though I recognized you. Because I knew what I did to you.

But your body is...I mean...I don't know how to describe it. Like a primordial goddess.

Something primal in my mind just...activated.

"I've awakened other men and women before, heh. Not surprised."

Well...I got more than I deserved. Look at me.

"I know, it's everywhere."

Yeah. Anyways, Vicki...would you see me again?

"I don't know Troy...I still don't fully forgive you. Playing along with my dark desires earned you some unexpected bonus points, but..."

Look, how about this: I'll leave my door unlocked every night. Just come in whenever you want, and do whatever you want to me.

"That's not very safe, doofus."

Not much crime in the suburbs.

"Fair point. I'll think about it."

Are you going to untie me before you leave?

"A bit, but I'm not leaving yet.

Really?

"Don't seem too thrilled. I need to cum too. I think I might diddle with your nose in my pussy, since your soft now. Seriously, don't seem so happy!"

I'm not. This sucks.

"Sure."

I don't want you to. Your pussy stinks.

"Mmm. Charmer."

Don't sit on me. You'll break my neck.

"Alright, chill. Begging doesn't suit you."

Please. Please don't.

"Hold your breathe."

(Mmm. Well...this night went...mmm...sideways.)

(Maybe you were only a prick as a kid. Maybe you grew out of being a shit.)

(I'm warming up to you...mmm...nnngotta admit.)

(Maybe it's not love. Obviously. Not even sure I even like you. But I like how dedicated... mmm....you are, to putting your life on the line, just so I can scratch that itch.)

(This itch. The one I don't wanna admit.)

(...That I sorta, kinda, maybe want to know what it feels like to snuff you out, with your face pushed deep inside me. Even though..nng...I'd never want to do it for real...I like that you let me.)

(I love that I hate you enough to come...mmm...so close...)

(Mmm...something....about you...exhaling...your last breath inside me...like that... trying to suck in....mmmore...to no avail... like this...mmm...)

(Oh Troy, oh baby, oh....)

(FFFFFffuuck! Hnnng....oh fuck. Ohh.....mmm.....)

12