Bully Daddy

Story Info
Bobby learns how his high-school bully bred his wife.
2.1k words
3.66
42.7k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifeseed
Wifeseed
528 Followers

"Honey, I can explain!" My lovely wife Kate pleaded with her eyes.

She was in the maternity room, nursing our newborn baby. Hours of childbirth couldn't mar Kate's beauty. She looked lovelier than ever, with that long blond hair flowing down to her ample breasts. Her Scandinavian skin contrasted strikingly with the coal-black baby sucking at her nipples.

And that's exactly what demanded an explanation.

Both Kate and I are white. But the baby's father is clearly BLACK!

"You'd BETTER explain," I said.

"Do you remember what happened around nine months ago?" said Kate.

"Let's see..." I stroked my chin. "We were visiting my hometown, weren't we?"

"Remember who we ran into at that bar?"

My eyes went wide.

"Not HIM?!" I said, a sinking feeling in my stomach.

***** ***** ***** KATE'S STORY ***** ***** *****

We were visiting your hometown (Kate said). We were drinking at that dive bar. You'd told me all about Jake, your high school bully. But we never expected to run into HIM there!

Jake used to beat you regularly all throughout high school. He would ambush you on the way home, him and his buddies. Pull you into an alley or behind some bushes and just pummel you. Punch and kick you mercilessly. Twist your arms behind your back and make you call him "Master". Steal anything of value on you. Sometimes they'd beat you with sticks, rocks, pipes. You'd show up in class the next day covered with bruises, welts, black eyes. Cuts and scrapes everywhere. Everyone knew who did it. But the teachers and administrators could do nothing. Any attempt to stop Jake and his buddies would be racially insensitive. "You have to understand," the principal would explain to you. "Jake and his gang are underprivileged. Punishing them for their actions would perpetuate generations of institutional oppression. I'm afraid you have to suck it up, Bobby."

You had told me all that. I had assured you it was all in the past, that I loved you no matter what happened to you in your past. I didn't judge you. It was water under the bridge. Except, we weren't expecting to run into Jake in the bar that night!

"Look who's in town!" said Jake. "If it isn't Bobby the pathetic freak! How you been, you little loser??"

You looked down at the floor, ashamed and humiliated.

Everyone in the bar was laughing at you.

"And what's this?" said Jake. "Bobby got himself a girlfriend??"

He grabbed my chest with his big black hands. Squeezing my tits through that sweater I was wearing. I couldn't help but moan in response. Everyone in the bar was cheering him, encouraging him.

I knew there was gonna be trouble the instant I saw that angry flash in your eyes.

"She's not my girlfriend," you said. "She's my wife. Get your hands off her!"

"Oh ho ho! Little Bobby grew a pair?? Hey guys, did you hear what Bobby just said?"

Jake's crew gathered around, all very mean looking. They didn't take kindly to a little whiteboi barking orders at their leader.

"'Get your hands off her'?" said Jake. "Who do you think you're talking to, boy?"

Two of Jake's pals grabbed your arms, violently restraining you. Jake's first punch knocked you totally breathless but that was only the start. He was using you as his punching-bag, coal-black muscles rippling as he POUNDED you.

"Stop!" I said. "Leave him alone!"

"Shut your mouth, bitch," said Jake. "You'll get yours next!"

Jake grabbed you and hurled you violently to the ground. Your skull slammed the concrete with a sickening crack. I was so scared! I thought that blow might have killed you!

Thank God all you got was a concussion. You must have a guardian angel. That blow knocked you out cold, though. It was hours before you regained consciousness at the hospital, with me, your loving wife, by your bedside.

I never told you what happened in those hours you were unconscious.

I was so terrified you were seriously injured or even dead. But at the same time, I was excited. Seeing your bully throw you down like that, knocking you out, possibly even killing you, made me unbelievably wet.

So when Jake grabbed me, I surrendered instantly. When he kissed me, I reciprocated passionately. Everywhere he touched me with those violent black hands, my nerves tingled.

"Let's take this bitch somewhere nobody will bother us!" And just like that, they dragged me out to their van.

I didn't know if you would be okay or what would happen to you. I didn't know what would happen to ME. I knew it was sketchy getting into those thugs' van, where they were obviously going to do all kinds of nasty things to me. But the more I thought of all that, the hornier I got. So I climbed in obediently, heart fluttering with a narcotic thrill. I didn't know if I would ever see the light of day again.

Jake's henchman took the wheel, God only knows where they were taking me!

There was no time to think about that anyway, Jake was already undressing me. I remember lifting my hips to help him get my skirt off. I was more excited than I had ever been in my life. Something primitive deep inside me had come awake. Something that had laid dormant because of our domesticated civilization. Seeing Jake assert himself as the superior alpha male, sparked this animal lust in me. Jake had WON me. He had conquered his inferior beta rival and now he had full rights to my body. To my reproductive organs.

When Jake pulled his cock out, I almost fainted at the size of that thing. It was fucking HUGE, honey! I was hypnotized, just staring at it. It was all veiny and swollen, three times as long as your little thingy, and twice as thick. It smelled like testosterone and there was copious precum oozing out of it. The head looked mean and savage and angry. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I immediately started touching it and kissing it. I don't know how, but I managed to get about half of it in my mouth. I was rubbing his gigantic balls as I tenderly made love to his big black cock with my lips and tongue. Darling, I didn't have control of my body any more, all I could do was WORSHIP his magnificent shaft. I was drooling all over it like a little slut, gagging on it, almost wishing I would suffocate on it, I just wanted to merge with that gorgeous phallus and become one with it.

He pushed me down on the floor of the van and got on top of me. I was terrified because how could that thing possibly fit inside me? At the same time I didn't care, I wanted it so badly, even if it would kill me.

Obviously no-one said anything about condoms or anything like that, least of all me. You have to understand, dear, your bully is an alpha male. He had just claimed me. I was his breeding cow. It was his RIGHT to seize my fertile married white womb and inseminate all my helpless eggs. I certainly wasn't gonna do anything to resist him. How could I, even if I wanted to? He was so strong and so powerful. He could have his way with me whether I struggled or encouraged him.

So I encouraged him. "Take your married little white slut," I said. "I'm your property, Daddy. Do whatever you want to me."

There was a siren as an ambulance screamed past us. That reminded me that this very man who was about to breed me, had just knocked my dear husband down on the concrete floor, and for all I know possibly killed him right in front of me.

I know it sounds crazy but that thought made me even MORE horny.

As soon as Jake's big black cockhead touched my horny little slit I exploded with the most intense orgasm of my life. It was like my life purpose was to mate with this superior black alpha, like that's what I was born for, what I was put on this earth for.

I lost all orientation, I was cumming so hard. Jake started thrusting that gorgeous black cock inside me mercilessly. He was beating my married little pussy like he used to beat you after school every day. I couldn't tell up from down, I was feeling so much pleasure. I wrapped my legs around your bully, I wished he would just keep fucking me for eternity.

If it weren't for the heavenly pleasure I was feeling, the pain would have been unbearable. Jake was permanently reshaping me with his big black cock, stretching me, ripping me to shreds. To him I was just a piece of meat to put his dick in, he didn't care if he broke me, he didn't care if he permanently ruined my little pussy for you and every other man. Hell, he would probably LIKE the thought of permanently ruining me for you, and who can blame him? He had won me fair and square and I really meant it when I said I was his property.

His huge black babymaker swelled up even larger inside me, and that pushed some kind of button. The continuous orgasm I was enjoying suddenly became a religious experience. I felt like I was floating outside my body. Everything was saturated with intense white light. I felt like everything was so right in the universe. My heart swelled up full of love. Love for Jake, such an amazing beautiful alpha male. Love for Jake's buddies who were watching us and calling me all kinds of filthy names. Love for my dear husband, knocked out cold and abandoned in a dive bar while his wife ran off and let his bully breed her. And most of all, love for the beautiful baby I knew Jake was planting in my womb.

Honey, I know it hurts you that this baby is your high school bully's, but I don't regret it. I really believe I was meant to have this baby, and you were meant to help me raise it. You'll be humiliated because everyone will know you're not the father. Everyone will know your pretty wife let a big strong black alpha male breed her. And honey, I really think that's how things were meant to be. I'm sorry it won't be easy for you, explaining our baby's color to your friends and family. But Jake had every right to breed me and I'm happy that he bred me.

Darling, I know how much this hurts you. But Jake says you'll grow to accept it, even appreciate it. He says lots of whitebois go through what you're going through. He says they always learn to love it. You're what's called a cuckold, now. You're a cuckold daddy, and you're going to happily raise all the babies Jake puts in me. That's right, honey, it wasn't just that one time. I've kept in touch with Jake and whenever his schedule allows, I've been seeing him and making love with him. Sweetie, as soon as it's safe I'm going to start working on another little black baby with your bully.

Sweetie, what's that in your pants? Oh my god, honey, did my story get you HORNY?! Haha, wow! Jake was totally right, you're such a pathetic worthless loser. You just heard how your wife let your bully breed her and how she's continuing to see him, and all you can do is stand there with that tent in your pants? Don't worry, honey, I still love you, even if you ARE a useless white beta who deserves to be pussyfree. Come here, let me rub your little dick for you. I'm really proud of you for taking all this so well, honey. Jake told me little whitebois learn to love being cucks, but I didn't know it could happen so quickly! Wow!

Are you excited thinking about your pretty wife running off and letting your bully get her pregnant with ANOTHER pretty mixed-race baby? Ooh, you are! You are! Your little thingy gets so hard when I tease you like this! Honey do you think I look pretty with my belly all swollen full of your bully's beautiful lovechild? Honey do you like picturing him FUCKING me with that big black cock and pumping me full of potent black sperm? Oh my god!! Did you just fucking cum in your pants?!? Haha, Jake is going to LOVE it when I tell him about this.

See? I TOLD you I could explain everything, honey! *kiss*

Wifeseed
Wifeseed
528 Followers