Bully Gets the Tables Turned

Story Info
School bully receives some of his own medicine.
6.1k words
4.48
14.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18 years old or older.

Why of all days did Billy choose today to wear his old tattered worn out jockstrap as underwear? It really wasn't much of a choice since all his other underwear were in the hamper. That was all he could think about as he stood in line for a school physical. It had been announced on a day he'd chosen to cut school so it came as a complete surprise.

As a senior in his high school every student was required to pass a physical before they could graduate. The girls were to have their physicals in the library whereas the boys' physicals were to be in the school gymnasium.

It was a medium size school with a total senior class of around 100 students. With that many students the event was scheduled to take most of the day to complete.

It was announced in home room that as soon as attendance was taken the students were to go directly to their assigned areas. All he could hope for was that this exam would be simple and he wouldn't need to remove his jeans.

While the boys were lined up alphabetically Billy cringed when he saw the school nurse, Betty, with all her medical paraphernalia, walk into the gym. He saw no male Dr.s or male assistants. He had a past with the school nurse that did not bode well for him. He did notice several female teachers, who's classes he'd been in, in a group surrounding nurse Betty. She was handing out paper filled clipboards to each teacher.

Billy's cringe came on because he knew he'd been, at the very least, a problem for each teacher there. He loved to disrupt class by any means. Making rude noises, by bullying other classmates near him or by just being a smart ass in class. In fact he had bullied or pranked most every one of his classmates. He'd pantsed them while there arms were full of books. He'd stick out his foot and trip them in the hall. He basically had bullied everyone at one point or another.

He'd even played sick so many times in nurse Bettys office she knew not to believe anything that came out of his mouth. She was so fed up with his antics she told nim the next time he came to her and there was nothing wrong she'd send him to the principal's office for punishment.

The vice principal, Miss Smith, voice came over the pa system in the gym. "We are ready to begin your physicals. You are to disrobe down to your underwear including your socks and shoes."

Billy freaked out. They can be serious, he thought to himself. They can't have 50 young boys standing around in their underwear all day!

Miss Smith saw a lot of confused and bewildered 18 year old faces. She again came over the PA system, "Boys, boys it's no different than you being in your swim trunks and it's necessary to speed things up in order to get every boy processed today."

These words seemed to satisfy the majority of the boys as they started shedding their clothes. Miss Smith continued saying, "Someone will be by to collect your clothes and store them in a bag. They will give you a number associated with that bag so you can claim it when you're finished."

Billy was breaking out in a sweat. He couldn't walk around in this thread bare jockstrap. Not only would his naked ass be showing, the elastic around the pouch and waist was shot. This left gaping openings around the pouch and a need to keep at least one hand holding up the waistband to keep it from sliding down to his ankles. What the fuck was he to do?

Just then Mrs. Adkins, his former math teacher, appeared holding a bag in one hand and a tag with a number in the other.

"Come, come Billy, you heard the instructions. Let's get on with it, we don't have all day!" She touted.

"Mrs. Adkins, I can't do it. I don't have the right kind of underwear on for this," Billy tried to explain.

"Billy, what are you trying to pull? I know you and how you'd do anything to make a scene," Mrs. Adkins asked.

"Honestly Mrs. Adkins I didn't know today was the exam day.. I was absent the day it was announced. I...I...I wore the wrong type of underwear today," Billy said.

"Knowing you I'd bet the farm you skipped school that day. Well did you skip that day Billy?" She asked.

Thinking he'd get sympathy he shook his head yes.

"Just as I thought!" She said, "Well it doesn't make any difference. Today is the only day the exams are being done and if you don't take it today you don't graduate." Mrs. Adkins informed him.

"But Mrs. Adkins please, I...I'm...only wearing a jockstrap as underwear today," he whispered.

Mrs Adkins stifled a laugh with a fake cough. "That will be quite sufficient Billy. Being you're surrounded by boys you've been in school with for years and years. I'm sure you've all been privy to seeing each other in many states of undress. Now get on with it and pass me your clothes."

Billy still in a state of disbelief, automatically began removing his t-shirt, shoes and socks and finally dropping his jeans. Billy heard chuckles and muted laughter as his naked ass became visible.

Mrs. Adkins could hardly stop gawking at the ill fitting garment that had once been a jockstrap. It was worn thin, reveling quite a nice surprise. It appeared Billy was no slouch in the male manhood department. It was long and thick and he was obviously circumcised. The gaps in his pouch offered many glimpses of the young man's hairless balls as he struggled out of his jeans. After he handed his clothing to Mrs. Adkins to put into the bag she noticed his ball sack was still swaying from side to side.

At that moment another former teacher of his, Mrs. Watson, walked up and started speaking. "Alright boys this is how the physical will work. There are several stations set up around the gym. At each station different parts of the exam will be executed. Some stations will be run by the teaching staff while others will be by nurse Betty and some run by volunteers. You will wait till the boy in front of you is excused before going to the next station. Any questions?"

Billy looked around and devised he was probably in the first third of the entire line. That meant his naked ass was visible to more than half the entire class of boys.

The line started moving. It appeared the first few stops were the standard temperature, weight and height. Looking in your ears and down your throat was included. The way the stations were arranged it was hard to see very far ahead to check out what was next.

Ever so often Billy would her a smart remark about his lack of clothing. One he heard said, "Why bother wearing anything, that raggedy ass thing doesn't cover much. Hell I can see his balls hanging down from back here."

Billy cringed when he heard that. Could the boys behind him really see his ball sack from there? He reached back only to find the waistband of his jockstrap had fallen down around the middle if his butt. That in turn had let the rear of the jock fall down exposing his ball sack from behind. He turned crimson with embarrassment. Billy had been holding the front part of the waistband to keep it up but had paid no attention to what was happening in the rear.

All at once he felt tugging on his waistband from behind. Turning quickly he saw two of his classmates stretching the waistband of his jock. They had pulled it out at least two feet. Billy could hear the worn elastic popping and feel it giving away as they continued to stretch it out.

"Hey, what the fuck guys?" Billy angrily questioned.

"How's it feel to be on the opposite side of a prank?" One of the boys asked.

Before Billy could react two more boys grabbed the front of his jock and started pulling as hard as they could. It had to look comical for anyone watching. There Billy stood, his jock being pulled away from his body from two ends. At this point the jock wasn't even touching Billy's body except on his sides. Anyone near could see Billy's front and rear without any coverage.

Suddenly both sets of boys let go almost simultaneously. Instead of snapping back it just fell to the floor around Billy's feet. As quickly as possible Billy bent down and pulled it up. He discovered there was no elasticity left. It was basically just a piece of worn cloth. Billy pinched the waistband together to give it any resemblance of a jockstrap.

All the boys near Billy were laughing so hard tears were streaming down their young faces. He looked ridiculous. Every movement he made resulted in either one of his balls falling out or the head of his penis polk out of one of the gaps.

While Billy was at the first station everything was going ok after the initial humiliation of presenting himself in what was left of his jockstrap. While having his blood pressure measured he heard a familiar voice. Being at school he couldn't quite place it but he knew it from somewhere.

When he was instructed to walk over to the scales to be weighed and have his height measured he stopped dead in his tracks. The familiar voice was his older sister, Mary. She was a teacher's aid and announced she volunteered to help out today since there were no classes.

He was paralyzed. His sister had never seen him in any state of undress. The entire family were always completely dressed. Then never saw each other in their pj's without robes. Mary was now seeing her little brother in virtually nothing. Billy again turned crimson in embarrassment.

"Hi little brother. Come on let's get your weight and height." Mary said.

He still couldn't make himself move. His feet were stuck to the ground. Mary finally walked over to him and grabbed his arm, the one holding the waistband, and pulled him toward the scale.

Billy nearly lost his grip but managed to hold on just in time. Mary guided him up on the scale and stepped back so she wasn't interfering with the scale. Billy realized then that his older sister now had an unobstructed close up view of his naked ass. A chill ran down his spine as the next thought entered his head. Was the waistband dropped in back again? We're his balls showing from behind? Was his sister able to see her younger brother's smooth ball sack?

Billy nearly lost consciousness for a split second. He couldn't hear comments or snickering behind him which gave him some confidence his balls were not on display.

Mary quoted his weight to the person recording the numbers. She then instructed Billy to turn around and face forward so she could get his height measurement.

Billy turned quickly before realizing that this situation was nearly as bad as the one before. Now the thin worn pouch covering his ample malehood was front and center for his sister to see. He could feel cool air wisping around his genitalia. He wondered if any of his junk might be exposed through the gapes in his jockstrap. Every kind of senecio was flushing through his 18 year old mind.

Mary broke up his thoughts with instructions he didn't comprehend. "Billy, did you hear me?" Sheasked. He shook his head no while looking his sister in the eye. "I said I need you to stand up straight with you arms at your sides," his sister said.

"But...I...I can't do that...it's...I've got to...hold," he started explaining but was interrupted by Mary moving in close to him.

"You've got to follow my instructions, don't make me look bad in front of the other teachers. Everyone knows you're a troublemaker, so do as I say!" Mary said sternly. With that she grabbed the hand Billy was holding his jockstrap waistband with and placed it at his side.

"Now stand straight up so I can get an accurate measurement," Mary demanded.

Billy, shocked and confused by his sister's firm and demanding manor, forgot for a instant why he'd fought her request in the first place. But just as quickly as he'd forgotten he was reminded when he felt the worn jockstrap start sliding down his body.

Mary quoted his height measurement and turned to see her brother feverishly grabbing for his jock as gravity was pulling it toward the floor. By the time Billy was able to grab his jock all of his thick black pubic hair and nearly half of his penis was visible to anybody who might be looking. From his sister Mary's vantage point she was able to get a glimpse of Billy's entire penis before he was able to pull up the ragged thing.

Mary thought how lucky her brother was to be blessed with such a nice penis. Not to mention how lucky she had been to witness this revealing event. It made her even more curious about what else was inside that worn pouch of her brothers. It wasn't sexual by any means but just good ol' curiously.

After taking a deep breath and thanking the humiliation gods for sparing him any more humiliation than that that had occurred he was instructed to move to the next station.

As Billy approached the next station he gasp as he saw the teacher working there. It was Miss Larkin. He'd played a huge prank on her. She was a demure, shy young woman, very quiet and sweet. Billy had gotten a device that shot a big puff of air. He'd placed it halfway under her desk so that when she stood in front of her dest, which she regularly did, it would blow air upward. When he set it off Miss Larkins skirt flew up revealing her skimpy thong underwear. She was devastated and took several days of sick leave to recover. Everyone knew who'd done the prank but it couldn't be proved.

He was truly dreading this station because he knew down deep she knew it was he who'd played that prank on her.

"Billy, it's been a while since we've SEEN each other," she said.

He gulped as he heard her emphasis the word seen.

She informed him that at this station they would be taking measurements to compare with national averages.

That didn't sound bad at all to Billy. "Cool,"Billy responded.

"Ok Billy I need you to stand here in the center of the room so you have enough room to spread your arms and legs out without touching anything," Miss Larkin said.

Billy assumed she meant one arm/leg at a time enabling him to hold on to his waistband.

"Ok Billy I want you to spread your legs as far apart as you comfortably can," she instructed.

Billy started spreading his legs inch by inch until he felt his thighs begin to strain. Unaware to Billy in doing this the gaps in his pouch expanded. Anyone looking on from the front or a side could easily get an unobstructed view inside his worn jock.

Another fact that escaped Billy was that one of the back straps of his jock had snapped and was just hanging down. This allowed his big hairless balls to hang freely below his jock in full view of everyone, except Billy.

Mrs. Larkin was busy taking measurements of Billy's ankles, calves and thighs. She moved to measure the other leg starting this time with the upper thigh. When she was wrapping the tape around his leg she 'accidently' grazed his exposed ball sack. This sent shivers of ecstasy and shock all at the same instant.

Billy's 18 year old penis responded as any 18 year olds would. It started swelling immediately.

Mrs. Larkin continued her measurements concluding with his other ankle. Still squatting she was at eye level with Billy's expanding penis and this was not missed by her. With a discernible smirk on her face she stood up and continued to observe movement inside Billy's jock pouch. His stiffing penis was now starting to tent.

Billy was starting to freak out. He didn't know what to do. He tried his very best to think about anything else but his growing penis. Nothing he did seemed to stop his penis from swelling.

Mrs. Larkins voice broke his train of thought saying, "Ok Billy you can stand back up now." Suddenly he reacted and moved his free hand down to cover his jock pouch as he pulled his legs back together. He was now standing in the center of the space with one hand gripping the waistband of his jock and the other hiding his semi erection.

"Now Billy stretch out your arms level with your shoulders," Miss Larkin instructed.

"I'll stretch out one at a time, I... I need to keep one hand..."

She stopped him in mid sentence and scolded him saying, "Can't do it that way, it throws off the measurements. Now both arms out to your sides and level with your shoulders."

"But you don't understand if I..."

She interpreted him again and said, "Now Billy!" When he made no attempt to move she grabbed both arms and lifted them up to the position she'd instructed him to take.

Billy, too overwhelmed to do anything just stood still dreading what might next happen. He could feel the jock slowly slipping but was too afraid to look down.

Miss Larkin measured his right arm at the wrist, mid forearm and bicep before moving to stand directly in front of him to begin to measure his neck. She paused to look down and saw why Billy was so hesitant to release his grip on the waistband. His ragged jock had slipped down and was hanging on by a thread on the tip end of his semi erect penis. She could see his entire penis minus the very tip. He had a lovely circumcised pink head.

She looked up and into Billy's eyes and whispered, "How does it feel to be so exposed in public? Now you know how I felt."

Billy nearly lost his balance, she had known it was him that had played the prank on her. Now she was in a position to get revenge.

He could only muster a weak, "I'm sorry Miss Larkin,"with his eyes looking extremely watery.

Unexpectedly she continued her measuring tasks. She wrapped the tape around his chest and then lowered it to his waist. After calling out those measurements she said, "Almost done, just one more to go." As she uttered those words she slid the tape down and wrapped it around his naked ass cheeks. She pulled the tape around the front just above his semi erect penis. Her pinky finger again 'accidentally'grazed the side of it and it instantly rose to a full erection causing the jock to fall off the tip.

Miss Larkin quickly grabbed the rag of a jock and after giving the rock hard young penis a good once over, pulled the jock back up and over the bulging member. Billy was too stunned at what had just transpired; he hardly knew what to do.

Miss Larkin said, "Alright Billy you can lower your arms and have a seat. He did so while she was still standing in front of him so she blocked most of the view. She let him sit till his penis started to deflate and then instructed him to go on to the next and final station. He looked back to see a satisfying smile on his former teachers face.

Then it hit him, Miss Larkin had said, "The next and final station." Yes! He'd made it through this humiliating ordeal. Yippie, he was now anxious to get through this last part and be done.

Billy gleefully held onto his even more raggedy jock waistband as he moved forward. Looking ahead he saw nurse Betty busily filing through papers. He walked up next to her chair and stood awaiting instructions from her.

Nurse Betty looked up and did a double take. "Billy, Billy, Billy, at least I know you're not faking anything here today. You're not trying to weasel your way out some kind of trouble you've gotten yourself into. Today I'm in charge, not you," she said as she laughed under her breath.

Giving him a full up and down once over she noted the unusual underwear he was wearing. "Do you usually wear jockstraps as underwear son?" Nurse Betty casually ask him.

"No, I ...I didn't realize the physical was today or I would have worn regular underwear." Billy answered.

"The date was announced in school earlier so that everyone would know when it was scheduled," nurse Betty said.

Before thinking Billy blurted out, "Oh I skipped...I mean I was absent that day."

Nurse Betty replied, "Now why am I not surprised to hear that. You are a real piece of work young man, a real piece of work indeed."

Billy just hung his head knowing she had the upper hand today and he just wanted to get this over with.

"This last part of the physical exam consists of measuring your heart health. We're going to compare your resting heart rate with your active heart rate to get an average," nurse Betty explained. "So I need you to sit down here while I record your heart rate."

12