Bully Moves in Next Door Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sovany
Sovany
603 Followers

"Plus, he did such an amazing job teaching you to drive, I knew he'd want to see all his hard work pay off," she continued, smiling wide at him.

"Just want to be as supportive as possible," he shrugged.

Mom placed her hand on his and squeezed. They held eye contact for a few seconds before both of them looked away. I ate a few bites of my pancake but I suddenly didn't have much of an appetite.

A little while later, the three of us left out the back door. Stanley turned his head as we walked down the driveway.

"I'll drive us," he told mom, holding out his hand for her keys.

She handed them to him and we all got in mom's car, me in the back and both of them up front.

"Are you nervous, sweetheart," mom asked me once we'd left.

"Kind of," I told her.

"Well, just try your best. That's all that matters."

"Yeah, don't sweat it, Kyle," Stanley said. "We'll just have ourselves another driving lesson or two if things don't work out today."

I saw him quickly glance at me in the rearview mirror, a small smirk on his face. It began to grow wider as he noticed my look of panic at the prospect of another encounter with Steve. I prayed I did ok.

Stanley's phone vibrated in his pocket and he answered it.

"Yo," he answered.

There was silence as the person on the other end spoke.

"Excellent," Stanley said. "Yeah, eight is perfect and it'll be for two."

The person on the other end said something before Stanley hung up, "Alright, thanks a lot man. Peace."

He tossed his phone into the cup holder.

"What was all that about," mom asked him.

"Well, I wanted it to be a surprise, but, fuck it. I'm taking you out next Saturday night."

"Taking me out?" mom asked, raising her eyebrows at him.

"Dinner and dancing, just me and you," he winked at her.

"That's so sweet but you don't have to do anything special, Stanley. It's nice just hanging out at the house."

"Aw, come on. It'll be a nice change of pace. When was the last time someone took you out to dinner instead of you cooking it for them, huh?"

Mom sat staring off, trying to remember the last time Tim had taken her out to dinner.

"You're right," she said eventually, realization heavy in her voice when she couldn't recall.

A smirk appeared on Stanley's face as he watched her frown in disappointment.

"I can't remember the last time Tim and I went out to dinner, or went out anywhere, for that matter. Not just the two of us."

"A gorgeous woman like you deserves to be taken out and shown off, don't you think? Besides, I made reservations at Urbane."

Mom's head turns toward him, her mouth hanging open in disbelief.

"Urbane? I've been dying to eat there for months. Tim always says he'll take me eventually but he hasn't yet. They book up weeks in advance, how did you manage to get reservations for next weekend?"

Stanley shrugged. "We supply a lot of their meat, so I made a call and pulled some strings to get a table for two at eight."

"That's incredible," mom said enthusiastically.

"It's no big deal," he replied with a false sense of modesty, a small, satisfied smile on his face. He turns and winks at her, while mom grins back at him.

"So, it's a date then?"

"Absolutely," she responds enthusiastically. "I can't wait!"

"Excellent," he said with a shit eating grin. He reaches out and places his right hand on her bare thigh, squeezing it firmly before his fingers start slowly stroking along the inside.

I look back and forth between them, uneasy with their behavior, as if they've forgotten I was in the car too. I feel alarmed by the prospect of Stanley taking her out. Not only because he referred to it as a date but also because of how eager mom was for him to wine and dine her, no doubt in part because of her burgeoning feelings for him.

We got to the DMV not too long later. I breathed in deeply as we got up to the counter.

"Good luck, sweetheart." Mom gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "We'll be right here waiting for you when you're done. And remember, just do your best."

Stanley said nothing, only stood just behind my mother, the sneer on his face a reminder of what the consequences would be if my best wasn't good enough.

Ultimately, I did fairly well. My nerves were shot by the end of it all but I passed. When I came back into the DMV, I scanned the waiting room and spotted mom and Stanley in the corner.

They were leaning in close together, smiling and talking quietly. Stanley had his hand on her knee while mom had hers on his forearm. She noticed me out of the corner of her eye and stood up, a hesitant smile on her face.

I smiled back and nodded slightly, and she broke out in a wide grin.

"Congratulations, sweetheart! I'm so happy for you," she told me before wrapping me in a tight hug.

"I always knew you could do it," Stanley shot me a mocking smile behind mom's back.

"Well, he certainly couldn't have done it without you, Stanley. We're both so grateful for all of your help."

Stanley smiled down at her, "You know me, always the man to help out." He winked as she smiled back at him affectionately.

"That's exactly the kind of man you are," she told him soundly.

After receiving my license we piled back into the car to drive home.

"How does it feel to be able to drive now," mom asked me from the front.

I shrugged. "It's ok. I won't need you to take me everywhere like before."

"Mhm, you can go to tournaments on your own, drive yourself to the mall - "

"Apply for jobs in person," Stanley interjected.

"That's a good idea! I'm sure it'll be a lot easier to find a job now if you can go talk to the manager during the day while I'm working."

"Or they'll just turn me down to my face instead through an email," I said, a sour note in my voice.

"Aw, honey, you just need to keep at it. You'll find something eventually."

"There's always a spot for you down at the shop," Stanley said. He made eye contact with me in the rear view mirror and I felt my heart drop.

"You don't have to do that, Stanley," mom told him.

"It's no big deal. If he has trouble finding a job, we'll get him straightened out down there."

We made eye contact again, the implication in his gaze clear. There's no way I could handle working with him, it'd be the end of me.

"Well it's definitely something to consider, that's for sure," mom enthused.

"Yeah, we'll talk about it again if he hasn't found something in a couple of weeks," Stanley replied firmly, marking my deadline to find a job.

I had to force myself to control my breathing. I better start looking as soon as I get the chance.

Not too long later, we pulled onto our street.

"We'll have just enough time to swing by the airport to pick up Tim," mom said.

Parking the car, Stanley got out as mom headed around the front to take his place.

"I'm really looking forward to next weekend," mom said as she stopped in front of him.

"Me too," he responded. "Make sure to wear something killer. I want to feel how envious every other man is of me for having you as my date." He winked at her and she beamed back at him. I felt uneasy with him referring to her as his date.

"I'll see you soon, gorgeous." He winked at her again before heading next door.

I watched her smile at his retreating figure, before climbing into the driver's seat. We were quiet for the first few minutes on the way to the airport. Mom stared forward, lost in thought, a small smile on her face as she no doubt daydreamed about her evening with Stanley next weekend.

"Uh, mom?"

"Hmm?"

"Why did Stanley call you his date?" I asked her hesitantly.

She glanced at me, pulled from her reverie. "Oh, it's just a figure of speech," she dismissed. "You know Stanley and I are just friends."

"Yeah, but doesn't it seem kind of..."

"Kind of what?"

"Inappropriate," I finished after a second.

"Hardly. He didn't mean it that way. Like I said, it's just a figure of speech."

Of course I didn't believe her. But I left it alone, too afraid to push her about. I knew she would continue to maintain her relationship with Stanley was purely platonic, however, if she became suspicious of what I knew, there was always a chance she'd mention it to him, which I certainly didn't want.

She became silent again, and I assumed she had returned to thinking about Stanley for the rest of the drive.

-----------

Mom was on cloud nine in the week leading up to her date with Stanley. Even Tim noticed, inquiring about her jubilant mood.

"Just having a good week," she replied with a casual shrug of her shoulders and Tim readily accepted her simple explanation, which angered me. I badly wanted to just blurt out the real reason she was so happy, that she was going out with the twenty year old asshole from next door who she's been fucking.

I didn't, of course. Even my anger wasn't strong enough to override my fear of Stanley. If I wanted to avoid his wrath, I'd had to think carefully and find some creative way to get him out of our lives, no matter how much she liked to fuck him.

Speaking of, I could tell she was excited for her outing with Stanley. She snapchatted him quite a lot throughout the week, although she tried to be discreet about it. I even caught her browsing cocktail dresses online.

Early one morning, while Tim was in the shower, I was laying in bed, my door partially open, when I saw mom pass by on the way to her room. She was clutching a small, pink bag to her side. I could hear the closet door in her bedroom opening followed by a rustling noise that lasted about a minute. She crept back downstairs after shutting the closet door.

Curious, I searched through her closet later on in the day when she and Tim were finishing up dinner downstairs. At first I couldn't find anything. It took some digging, but I eventually found the Victoria's Secret bag carefully hidden toward the back.

Setting it down on the floor, I opened it and pulled out a tiny, black lace thong. I held it up, turning the small bit of fabric over. It seemed barely capable of covering her private area but I guess that was the point. The fact that she'd hidden it from Tim made it clear who she had intended to wear it for.

As I was placing the thing back into the small bag, I realized there had been no bra with it, which puzzled me. Did she already have one that matched? Or was it in a different bag that I missed?

The scraping of chairs from downstairs snapped me back to reality. I quickly placed the bag back where I had found it, shut the closet door, and headed to my room.

The day before Tim was supposed to leave on another work trip, I noticed mom was a bit quieter than she had been the whole week, not as joyous. I'd catch her looking at Tim randomly throughout the day.

Finally, early in the evening, she turned to him from her laptop at the desk in the living room.

"Tim, why don't we go out anymore?"

"What do you mean?" He looked up at her from his tablet. "We go out all the time."

"I meant out, like to dinner or the movies. We used to go all the time when we had started dating."

Tim set his tablet down next on the couch cushion beside him, thinking carefully.

"You know, it has been quite a while since we last did something. I guess I've just been so busy with work recently that we haven't kept up like we used to."

He paused, then said, "Well how about we go out tonight?"

"Really?" Excitement and surprise colored mom's voice.

"Yeah, it'll be a nice break and it really has been a long time since we went out."

"That sounds great! How about we try that new Thai place that opened up a few blocks away?"

"Hmmm," Tim said, frowning. "I don't know, Thai might be too much for me, sensitive stomach and all." He patted his abdomen as if to reinforce his point.

"I was actually thinking we'd go to Sammy's," he suggested.

Mom's face fell. "Sammy's? But we always go there."

"No, not always. We usually get the pizza as take out. We haven't been there in a while."

"But - "

"What do you say, Kyle? Up for going to Sammy's tonight?"

"Uh, sure," I answered from the kitchen table.

"Great, how about we head out around six then, yeah?"

Mom didn't answer as Tim picked up his tablet again. I could tell by the look on her face that Sammy's wasn't what she had in mind. Neither was me joining them. She was quiet on the ride over and ended up sulking throughout dinner, not saying much then or the rest of the night when we got home.

"Hmm, she must be on her period," I heard Tim say to himself as mom stalked upstairs.

The next day, she treated Tim with casual indifference, barely giving him more than a one syllable answer whenever he asked her something. Late in the afternoon, she drove him to the airport to catch his flight. He wasn't going to be away very long, only three days before he was back again.

As soon as she came home, she showered and began getting ready for her date with Stanley. I was in my room playing video games when I heard her phone ring. She answered it from her room and I paused the game to better hear her conversation.

"Hi, honey, how was your flight?"

Tim must've just gotten to the hotel.

"That's good, you going to get something to eat later?"

Silence as Tim spoke on the other end of the phone.

"Nope, I'm going to bed early tonight," she told him plainly. My heart sank hearing how plainly she lied to him.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow, goodnight."

As they hung up, I realized she hadn't said "I love you" like she normally did when saying goodbye, which made me nervous.

About an hour later, there was a knock at the front door, and my head turned toward the hallway as mom emerged from her room to answer it.

When she did, I very quickly realized why I had found no bra with the pair of panties she had hidden away in her closet.

As she passed by my open bedroom door, I saw she was wearing a backless maroon velvet dress. Form fitting against her body, the hem ended just above her knee, showing off her curvaceous figure and large, firm breasts. Her long blonde hair cascaded down her back and her black stiletto pumps added an extra five inches to her height.

Pausing my game, I got up and walked into the hallway. Creeping up against the wall outside my room, I peek around the corner and can see the front hall below just as she reaches the landing of the stairs.

Smoothing out her dress, she straightens her back and thrusts her chest forward before answering the door, a large smile on her face to greet Stanley on the other end. He had on dark slacks and a matching blazer, both of which were cut slim to show off his lean, muscular body, and the white dress shirt underneath had the first three buttons undone, showing off the top of his sculpted chest. Stepping over the threshold, his black dress shoes made a scuffling noise on hardwood floors of the hallway as he pivoted to face her.

"God damn," he said, his eyes raking over her body in admiration. "You look fucking incredible!"

"Thank you," she happily smiled up at him.

He held out his hand and she placed hers in his before he brought her arm up so she could twirl slowly for him. Letting out a deep breath, he eyed her hungrily as she turned about, showing off how well the dress hugged her body.

As she came to a stop and faced him again, he reached out and slid his large hands down the sides of her body, coming to a stop at her waist which he gripped tightly. Pulling her gently but firmly toward him, she threw her arms around his neck.

Stanley inclined his head, looking into her eyes.

"Miss me?" He asked, a grin on his face.

"More than you know," mom told him.

She leans in toward him but stops, turning her head to look up toward the second floor hallway. Pressed against the wall in the shadows of the dim light, she can't see me the way I can see them.

Assuring herself that they're alone, she turns back to Stanley and presses her lips against his. They kiss deeply and Stanley's hands move from her waist to her ass, squeezing her cheeks tightly as he pulls her body against his.

After a long kiss, Stanley rests his forehead against hers and they stare into each other's eyes.

"You ready to get the fuck out of here?"

"God, yes," she tells him with deep sincerity.

Leaning up, Stanley guides her through the front door by the small of her back, checking out her swaying ass as she walks in front.

I take a half step out into the hall as Stanley reaches out to grip the front door. Noticing me out of the corner of his eye, he turns his head and looks up at me. A large smirk stretches across his face as we make eye contact.

"Don't wait up," he tells me quietly, then begins to laugh as he shuts the door behind him.

I climb down the stairs and watch from a window in the living room, saddened, as he leads her to his truck, opening the door for her before getting in on the driver's side and taking off. I pace the living room, trying to wrap my mind around the fact that my mom was out on a date with the guy that bullied me.

I couldn't quite figure out why it bothered me so much. They had spent a lot of time together at our house, so it's not like that's anything new. Maybe that was it though. They had taken their relationship further by going out together. It was another move by Stanley to claim her, which seemed to be occurring rapidly. I had erroneously assumed mom wouldn't have been as easily win over as she actually had been, a testament to how much power Stanley held over her or how poor her relationship with Tim actually was. Possibly both.

Too antsy to sit around, I went up to my room to continue playing video games to pass the time. I had intended to wait up until they got home, despite what Stanley had told me, but laying on my bed in my darkened room for several hours led to me dozing off at some point.

I woke up to the glare of the television still on, the controller having slipped from my hand to the floor. Bleary eyed, I looked at the clock on my nightstand. It was half past one in the morning. I tried to remember if I had heard them come in, but I couldn't recall.

Getting up, I open my door quietly and peek out into the hall. Mom's door is open and the lights inside are off. I pad down to her room, her empty bed confirming that she hasn't returned from her date with Stanley yet.

Back in my room, I part the blinds of the window overlooking our driveway and the Pachis'. Gazing out, I see Stanley's truck parked in the driveway of his house next door, leaving me confused and wondering where they are.

Returning to the hall, I listen for any noises coming from some other part of the house. Hearing nothing but silence, I quietly descend the stairs and enter the living room.

I approach one of the windows on the side of the house. Tentatively, I take hold of the edge of the curtain and pull it back slightly to peer out.

Stanley's truck is in full view, and even though it's dark out, the street lamp provides just enough light for me to see him sitting in the driver' seat with his eyes closed and hands clasped behind his head, long legs spread wide as his large, erect cock sticks straight up out of his open fly while mom leans across the bench to slobber all over it.

Surprise fills me as I watch mom brazenly pleasure Stanley with her mouth in his truck, not quite able to believe they're doing something like this so out in the open. It's dark, sure, but he didn't pull his truck very far into the driveway, and the streetlight makes it easy enough for anyone passing by to see what they're doing if they look hard enough.

Yet, mom appears completely unconcerned by this, hungrily devouring his cock, his shaft disappearing into her mouth as she swiftly bobs up and down on it.

The depravity of the situation, how willing she is to pleasure him so openly, sends anguish through me, but also, arousal. My cock becomes rock hard, excited by her clear desire to submit to his cock when and where he pleases, uncaring who sees.

Sovany
Sovany
603 Followers