Bully Owns My Father Ch. 02

Story Info
My highschool bully continues to dominate my dad.
4.5k words
4.54
34.7k
52

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xanat1s
Xanat1s
123 Followers

The next day after the final bell I make my way out to the school parking lot where I find Todd standing against the passenger door of my car. I had been left choice but to give him a ride.

We climb into the seats and I start the engine and pull out of the parking lot.

We arrive at my place and enter the house.

I watch as Todd tosses his bag to the floor before collapsing onto the couch.

Shaking my head, I pull out my textbook and begin filling out my homework.

A bit of time passes before we hear the sound of a vehicle pulling into the drive. A few seconds later, Dad comes through the door. He toes off his shoes and takes off his suit jacket before coming over to pat me on the shoulder.

"Hey, Kiddo," he hums.

"Hey, Dad," I reply before returning to my homework. I do however look up when Dad moves to kneel down at Todd's feet.

Silently he leans his neck and plants a kiss on both of my bully's shoes before unlacing them and pulling them off. He then repeats the process by kissing the top of Todd's socked feet. He then peels the socks and stuffs them into Todd's sneakers before once again leaning down and kissing the younger man's bare feet.

I sigh and shake my head as I turn my attention back to my homework.

"How was work?" Todd asks my father.

"It was good, Master," Dad replies.

"Was it now?" Todd hums. "Tell me, did you spend the entire day thinking about my cock?"

"Yes, Master...I always think about your cock, and how it owns me."

Todd laughs. "Well then strip and prepare yourself, finger your tight little hole until it's ready for me to fuck,"

"Yes, Master" Dad replies.

I glance up to watch as he unbuttons his shirt and shrugs it off, exposing his muscled upper body.

He then undoes his belt and button before pushing down his pants. He is left standing there in lacey pink panties. He hooks his thumbs in the elastic band and pushes them down his thighs.

"Use those panties to jerk your pathetic dick too,"

Dad only nods as he takes the lingerie in his hand. Because I sit behind him, I can't exactly see him jerking himself but I do see him raise a hand to his face before reaching around to insert two fingers into his ass. He rides the digits with gusto, every so often adding another.

I shook my head and tried to refocus on my work, but the noises escaping dad's mouth were just too distracting. Letting out a sigh I put my stuff down and sat back to watch. It strangely felt both wrong and right to watch my father act like this, like a back alley whore, moaning as he fingered himself and jerked off with a pair of panties he wore around his dick. I see Todd notice me watching, he lets out a chuckle and shakes his head.

"I'm ready, Master," Dad says. "Please, fuck me, ruin me, destroy my ass."

"You don't get my cock, till you've filled those panties with your come," Todd declares.

Dad whimpers but does as told. His body moves faster and erratically. Finally, he lets out a groan signaling his climax.

"That's a good bitch," Todd says. "Now get up here and ride my dick like the whore you are."

Todd chuckled as my dad scrambled into his lap, he turned my father so that dad would be riding him reverse cowgirl, facing me in my chair.

I sit, paralyzed as my dad continues to bounce on Todd's cock, letting out deep moans and curses that grow in volume with every passing second.

Finally, as dad lets out a particularly loud shout, Todd's hand grabs the come-soaked panties from around my father's dick and shoved them up to smear dad's face with his own spend before finally shoving them in his mouth and keeping them there.

"Yeah, that's it bitch," Todd says. "you love being covered in come," he chuckles. "I bet you would even love to have a train ran on that pussy, huh? Would you like that? I'd tie you up and invite my football buddies over so they can fuck you until the only thing you can think of is cock."

Dad let out a groan at the thought.

"Do you want that?" Todd asks again as he takes the panties out of Dad's mouth.

"Ple...please, I'll do whatever you want....I'll fuck whoever you want, pimp me out, I don't care just keep fucking me, Master."

Todd laughs at this and turns to face me.

"Your daddy is a cock whore, Sammy boy," he says.

"What else would you do?" Todd asks my father.

"An -ack, fuck- anything, Master."

Todd thinks for a moment before smiling. "If I came to your work and ordered you to ride me, would you?"

"Yes," dad says without hesitation. "But please don't, I need that job to pay for this house and mine and my son's life...but if you told me to...I would let you fuck me at work."

Todd says nothing for a moment before chuckling. "Don't worry, I won't do that to you, but you will start wearing a plug to keep your pussy open and ready for cock, understand?"

"Yes, Master." Dad moaned.

"Good, now where were we?" Todd chuckles before roughly grabbing Dad by the hips. "Oh, yeah," he says before roughly fucking back into my father. I turned my head away, not wanting to watch my father get his ass fucked by the young man who was basically my arch-nemesis.

***

Friday came and with it the last day before spring break.

Arriving at my house, me and Todd both threw our bags in the living room and settled into the furniture.

"Glad we're finally on spring break," he says. "That gives me more time to play with you dad."

"Why don't you just stop," I growl at him. "My dad has never done anything to you, I haven't done anything to you."

"That's where you would be wrong," Todd argues. "You act so high and mighty because of your good grades and yet act like those who aren't you, are worthless. So this is my payback to you."

"By turning my father into your sex toy?"

"Yes," Todd nods. "'Cause now you get to be the worthless one and I get to be the high and mighty by making your dad my bitch."

I hold his gaze for a moment before shaking my head. "Whatever," I say.

Just then the door opens and dad walks in. He claps me on the back before going through the procedure of greeting Todd. Finally, once he is done, Todd is barefoot once again. Todd then orders him to suck his cock.

I stand up to leave but stop when Todd clears his throat

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," he warns, in fact, from now on, when I tell you to watch as I play with your dad, you better do it...or I just might have to fulfill my threat of showing your dad's coworkers just how much of a slut he is," he smirks before pointing to the chair. "So sit down."

"Please, son" Dad pleads. "Do as he says...I need my job."

Keeping my gaze on Todd I slowly sit down, glaring at his smirk.

"Good," he nods before turning back to dad. "Now get back on my cock."

"Yes, Master," Dad replies. I was forced to watch as he took Todd's cock into his mouth.

"You see this, wimp?" Todd growled at me. "You have no idea how many times I wanted to humiliate you...to throw you into a locker just to take my anger out on you...but now...now I have a better way of getting back at you," he smiles before grabbing dad by his hair and pulling him off his cock.

"Tell your son exactly what you are and be honest."

Dad turns to me and takes a breath. "I'm his." He says simply. "I'm whatever he wants me to be, his cock sucker, his come dump, his bitch, his slave, his pet...there is nothing I wouldn't do for him because he owns me, he owns my ass. My dick, and my body to do with as he pleases." He tells me.

"Dad," I whimper.

"And what does my bitch want?" Todd says.

I watch as my father offers me a half-smile before turning to Todd.

"I want whatever you want, Master. I want you to dominate me, I want you to humiliate me, I want you to own me, and I want you to fuck me and show me that my true place is beneath you, worshipping you like a god...show me that I am nothing more than a muscular bitch."

"Nice speech," Todd chuckles. "In that case, new rule, here you are to be in your underwear at all times, be it a pair of panties or a jock. And you are to wear your collar everywhere you go, understand?"

"Yes, Master," Dad replies.

"So strip, bitch."

I watch as dad stands to his feet and undoes his shirt, he lets it slide off his arms before unbuckling his belt, when prompted, he hands it to Todd who curls it and sets it beside himself. Dad then undoes his jeans and pushes them down his legs. He now stands there in a class white jockstrap.

"Good, bitch, now kneel," Todd commands. Dad immediately falls to his knees and waits.

I watch as Todd studies my father for a moment before reaching out and taking dad by the back of the head, however instead of planting dad's face in his crotch, he brings them to his feet.

"You want to worship me? Then worship me, kiss my feet, and thank me for making you my bitch."

I hear dad plant a kiss on Todd's feet before coming back up. "Thank you for making me your bitch, Master," he says. When he pauses, Todd grabs him again.

"I didn't tell you to stop, you keep kissing my feet and thanking me until I tell you!" He shouts.

Suddenly the room is filled with the sound of moaning, kissing, and whimpers as my father continues to thank Todd for making him his bitch.

Every now and then Todd will look up at me and smile as he smacks dad's ass causing him to whimper and utter another 'thank you'

Finally, after what feels like forever, Todd tells dad he can stop but keeps dad's face planted against his foot.

"How does it feel to act like this in front of your son? To be violated and humiliated as he watches?"

"I-" Dad begins. I wait for him to answer with the truth that it makes him uncomfortable as much as it does me.

"I like it!"

My eyes bug out at him. I watch as Todd pulls him up by his hair and turns his head to face me.

"Say it again," he rumbles.

"I like it...I don't know why...but I do."

"You like it because you're a bitch," Todd tells him. "You don't the morals a day should have anymore...all you care about is pleasing me...ain't that right?"

"Yes-yes, Master," Dad sighs.

Todd laughs and sits back, pulling my father's face into his crotch, he forcefully grinds dad's head into his groin.

I want so badly to leave, but the threat against my father looks over me. I sit here, forced to listen as my dad gags and chokes on Todd's cock.

After a few moments, my high school pulls my dad's face away from his crotch and begins to stroke his dick.

Todd continues to grunt as he works his cock until finally groaning as he comes all over dad's face.

"You're nothing but a pathetic cock sucker addicted to my cock," he grumbles.

Finally, he sits back and takes a moment to catch his breath.

"Go make dinner," he orders a few moments later.

"Yes, Master." Dad pants as he stands. He walks towards the kitchen, leaving my line of sight.

"There's a whole lot more where that came from, wimp," Todd chuckles. "I'm only just getting started, mark my words, by the end of spring break you're dad isn't going to care whose cock he's taking, just so long as his pussy is getting filled."

I glare at him for a moment before standing to my feet and retreating to my room.

A while later there is a knock on my door, I stand up and hesitantly open it to find my father, still completely naked, though he does cover himself with his hand for me.

"Dinner is ready," he murmurs.

"I'll be right down," I reply before walking over to my desk and turning off my computer.

I had just gotten finished with a major section of the project putting me at about halfway complete with the entire thing. It felt like a large accomplishment.

Walking into the dining room, I find Dad once again kneeling at Todd's feet as my high school bully feeds him pieces of fried chicken by hand. After each bite, dad cleans Todd's fingers with his tongue before pulling back and thanking him. I find a plate already set out for me across the table from them. I sit down and begin eating.

Todd glanced at me as I ate and chuckled as he continued to eat and feed my father.

Once dinner was done I pushed away from the table and once again left to my room.

***

Hours later I was watching television when my door suddenly opened. I looked up to find my dad staring at the floor.

"Master, Todd is going to play with me, he wants to remind you of the rule."

I already hated this rule. Letting out a sigh, I turn off my TV and follow dad into his room. Todd is naked on the edge of the bed. He looks up at me and winks before pointing to my dad's office chair again. I begrudgingly sit down and get ready to watch.

"Alright, bitch," Todd says to dad who shivers at the authoritative tone. "Get over here and get my cock ready," he commanded.

"Yes, Master," Dad says as he moves forward to kneel down and crawls over. Stopping at Todd's feet, dad takes his cock into his mouth and begins slurping. My bully let out a groan as he threw his head back in ecstasy. He reached out to grab the back of Dad's head and pushed his head down to take his cock deeper.

"Oh, fuck...yeah, suck that dick bitch," Todd moans. He continues this for a moment before forcing his cock all the way into my father's mouth and holds his head there.

Dad jerks and whimper as he chokes on the intruding length.

"Yeah," Todd laughs before pulling dad off his cock, allowing him to breathe. "You like that dick don't you?"

"I love it, Master," Dad breathes. "I love your dick."

"Of course you, all sluts love is cock." He chuckles. He then stands up and shoved my father onto the bed.

"Raise that ass up," Todd commands, smacking dad's ass causing him to whimper.

I watch as my father pushes his ass into the air and spreads his legs to present his hole to Todd.

Slicking his finger with his saliva, Todd reaches out to probe at Dad's rectum.

He fingers dad for a bit until finally pulling back and lining his cock up with my father's entrance. He doesn't even give a warning as he slams into dad causing the bed to rock and my father to groan.

"Damn your pussy is good," Todd praises as he fucks my dad. "You should thank me for giving you what you want and fucking this pussy."

"Tha-thank you, Master, for fucking my pussy."

Todd glanced over at me and smiles as he continues fucking dad.

The first time that Todd comes, I stand up, thinking that they are through, however as I do, Todd glares at me.

"Sit your ass down. We're not done here."

I slowly return to my seat and watch as Todd moves to sit up against the headboard. He looks down at dad who returns his gaze. Even from the side profile, I can see sweat trailing down both Todd and dad's faces.

"Worship me," Todd commands.

I watch as dad gives a smile before nodding.

"Yes, Master."

He then moves down to kiss Todd's feet, something I guess my highschool bully enjoys watching.

I guessed wrong.

"I can't believe you like my feet."

My gaze snaps to my father who blushes.

"They are sexy, manly yet soft." He answers.

"Manly, something you are not," he laughs.

My dad holds Todd's gaze as he kisses his heel before licking up to the ball of his foot.

"Not anymore."

He then licks his way up Todd's ankle, then his shin and thigh before nuzzling against his cock once again, snuffling the musk of my bully before kissing up his belly and gently sucking on his nipples.

I squirm in my chair, desperately wanting to leave but too afraid to cost my dad his career. By this time, dad has shoved his face into Todd's armpit and is currently licking them clean of sweat when he comes back Todd reaches out to grab his hair.

"You're a dirty little whore." He says before spitting into my father's mouth, I watch as dad swallows it and hums.

"Please, master, do that again."

"Oh you want to be spit on?"

"Yes, Master, spit on me like the worthless whore I am."

"Damn, wimp, you're dad never fails to surprise me."

'Or me,' I think.

Todd once again spits on dad's face before a smile breaks out on his face.

"Ya know what I wanna see?"

Dad arches a brow.

"If you truly want to come...do it by grinding your cock into my leg and hump it like a puppy."

I can almost feel the shock and embarrassment radiate from my father but he soon nods. "Yes, Master."

Sliding down, he positions his cock against Todd's leg.

"Get to it bitch," Todd commands.

I watch as my father begins slowly gyrating his hips before breaking out into movements of full out humping against Todd's leg. He moans and whimpers at the sensation and I can only guess what it feels like to drag my dick against another man's hairy leg.

"Ple-please, master...I...I need to come.

"Bark."

"Woof," my dad immediately replies, too lost in the throes of passion to understand what he did.

Todd breaks out into laughter and nods "come."

My dad groans as he shoots his release onto Todd's leg. After taking a moment to catch his breath, he leans down and licks it up.

Todd then turns to me and smiles.

"Enjoy the show?"

"I'm out of here." I shake my head and growl.

As I enter my room, I grimace to find that my cock had indeed started to chub.

"What is wrong with me?"

The next day I wake up and go downstairs to find Todd eating cereal with my dad acting as his footstool.

I go into the kitchen and grab a breakfast bar. I head back to the living room and sit down.

"I just have one question."

Todd glanced away from the television and arches a brow.

"What?"

Taking a breath I square him with a look.

"How did you do this?" I ask. "How did you...get my dad to submit?"

Todd smiles. "It was quite easily actually,'' he says. "That day you brought me over and you introduced me to him...well let's just say we ran into each other later," he smirks.

Thinking back to that day I remembered dad saying he needed to make a run out for something having to deal with his work. When I say as much Todd laughs.

"Oh he did, he saw me on the sidewalk that night and asked if I needed a ride. I agreed and got in. I kept dropping hints about his figure. But that was it...I kept it friendly. Bitching him wasn't on my mind at the time," He admits.

But then I saw you talking with Ms. Terres and I got so angry. When I told you that I was going to meet you at your house...I meant it...I was gonna pummel you for ratting me out like that...I didn't think your dad would be home. He saw me in the driveway and invited me all before getting into the shower," he continues to explain.

"And then when he came out...his towel fell." He smirks as he glances at Dad before turning back to me.

"And that was when the idea came to me, what better way to get back at you than to fuck with your old man."

"How did you know he would like it?" I suddenly ask.

"Oh it could have been the raging hard on he got when he had to bend over in front of me...or the the fact he kept glancing at my crotch and licking his lips and sputtering as he tried to apologize, but I like to think it was when I slapped his ass and he moaned." He chuckles.

"It was then that I knew I had a genuine slut on my hands. So I grabbed him by the dick and brought him down on my cock. I came over his face and fed it to him before I told him that he was going to be my bitch, and he agreed wholeheartedly when he turned around and presented his right little ass to me, who was I to pass that up." He laughs. "When you came home he had just gotten done pronouncing his bitchdom to me." He smirks.

"And then those nights you refused to come down from your hidey hole, we had more fun, I fucked him on every surface of this floor, I made him him swallow load after load until the taste was stuck on his taste buds." Todd says. "And the bitch loved every minute of it, he made a point about that as he moaned my name into that very chair you're sitting in."

I take all this in before turning to my dad. "You really do enjoy this don't you?"

Xanat1s
Xanat1s
123 Followers
12