Bully's Roomate

Story Info
Girlfriend ends up as high-school bully's college roommate.
983 words
3.34
47.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and I have been together since our early teens. Both kinda geeky and bullied by the same guy Tom.

It was a relief for us when he got kicked out of high-school. Life has been great since then until today.

Today we finally set off to college unfortunately some mixup has left us in separate dorms, and it can't be fixed till next year. Mike somehow got downgraded to the lower class building and is stuck with 3 other guys as roommates. After getting him settled I went to check out my room. I was disappointed at not being with my boyfriend but it would be fun to live with some girls for a year too.

I was shocked to see our old bully Tom relaxing in one of the beds when I walked in. There had to be a mistake. I couldn't spend the next year as his roommate.

He looked up at me surprised at first. Then a nasty grin started growing on his face. As he got up from the bed I could see he really filled out and looked great. I couldn't keep from trying to picture him naked. He'd grown into such a man since I'd last seen him whereas Mike still looked just a geeky boy.

"Wow you've turned into a real babe Nicole." Tom said.

I couldn't help blushing. My figure had really developed towards the end of high-school. And starting yoga over the summer had really trimmed down my waist. Mike was the envy of the other boys we knew with me by his side. "Thanks" I stammer back.

I'd never once thought of anyone but my sweetheart. But something about Tom right now had my mind and heart racing. Then I figured it out. As my eyes swept across his crotch area I saw a bulge, there was no way that that was his dick was it. Mike was pretty big I thought at 5 inches. But Tom's pants hade a lump running down half his thigh.

"See something you like?" He asks almost knowingly. He starts walking up to me "your not still with that pathetic Mike guy are you?"

I want to defend my boyfriend but I can't concentrate. Sex with Mike this past summer had been frustrating. He used to be an OK partner in that department. But since my body had developed he developed a problem of cumming too fast for me to get any pleasure. It was like I was too sexy for him. And once he was spent he lost all interest in getting me off. It had been a point of friction between us lately. I had hoped moving in together here in college would help us resolve these issues.

Looking at Tom right now brought up all that pent up frustration and horniness. And Tom was just reading me like a book. Still staring at his crotch he grabbed my hand and set in on that bulge. I couldn't believe it. It was real. I could feel it starting to stir beneath my fingers. I begin massaging it beneath his shorts and it starts getting even longer!

"Take it out" he commands. I can feel myself gush at his dominance. I pull down his shorts and start to see his shaved cock. First the base, then I'm past what would be Mike's little dick and it just keeps going. Finally the head appears and it pops out and smacks my across the face. The masculine fluids and smell leaving a streak across my face.

"You're just a little slut ain't you" he says. "If you want it, beg for it. I will only accept complete surrender of your body."

I try to think about my boyfriend and stop this madness. But thinking of him only makes me angry at how he's neglected to pleasure me these past couple years. The time I've wasted trying to worship his pathetic little dick when there were real cocks like this out there. He should have been worshipping me! Finally I decide "please Tom.."

"Please what?"

"Make me your little slut"

"And what of your boyfriend hmm?"

"You were right all along to bully him. He needs to be put in his place."

"That's a good start slut. But I want full surrender. You will obey my every command regardless of what it is. I will have unlimited control over you."

I stare once more at the cock in front of me and know this was my life's purpose. To worship this alpha male and his magnificent cock. "Please", I beg. "I surrender everything to you."

"Very good slut, now open wide." I open my mouth as he grabs my head and hair and plunges that fantastic cock down my throat. I gag and choke as he plunges in and out relentlessly. My face and his cock are drenched in my saliva and his precum juices as this sloppy deep throat continues for what feels like hours. My throat is getting raw but I'm all to happy and horny to stop pleasuring this cock. And I have no right to in any case. Finally he pulls out and commands me to look up as cum starts to plaster my face. I land's shot after shot all over me. I lost count of how many bulky spurts shot out. I can feel it in my hair and all over my face as there is a knock at the door.

He pulls his shorts back on and opens the door. Which is when I hear my boyfriend exclaim "what are you doing here?" to Tom.

Mike can't see me behind Tom yet and asks where I am.

"Oh your looking for the little slut are you?"

Mike starts to reply in defence as Tom steps out of the way and Mike gets a good look at a real man's work.

.