Bump in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh mom" I heard him softly mom.

"Oh God" I whispered almost in unison.

A river flowed between my thighs as I pumped his cock, feeling it spasm and swell in my grip. Mental images flood my brain, of me bent over sucking that fat cock into my mouth; of me straddling him, sliding my tight pussy down his cock.

I couldn't even tell you how long I sat there stroking him. I do know how it ended. I felt his hips start to pump up to meet my hand, and I began to pick up the pace.

"I'm going..." Darrin grunted.

"Cum for me" I panted back.

"Oh Jesus...oh fuck." Darrin grunted. Then he gave a soft whimper "mom".

I felt his already enormous cock swell, and then jerk in my grip. I couldn't tear my eyes away as this wad of spunk shot into the air and then coated my hand. God, a second rope and then a third rope pumped out of his body. It had been years since Carl had cum this much.

I looked up at his face and saw the most wonderful look of raw pleasure in his eyes. He wasn't watching the movie, he was staring at me. So much of the guilt I had been feeling ebbed away as I realized he wanted this as much as I did.

As his body began to settle back, I laid his still hard cock along his belly. I could hear him panting to catch his breath. Like I was hypnotized, I stared at my hand soaked in cum as I brought it higher. The scent filled my nostrils just as my tongue took a long swipe of that thick liquid.

Between the scent and the flavor of him; I felt a bolt rip from my tongue to my breasts, both my nipples turning into instant pebbles. The bolt then drove down, casing flexing spasms in my belly.

I moaned softly when it slammed into my groin, causing another hot gush of fluids to soak my robe under me. Darrin turned as he slid from the couch, and in only mere seconds he was kneeling between my spread thighs.

"Darrin...you can't..." God I struggled just to speak in my hazed state; and it didn't stop him anyway.

"Ffffuuccckkkkkkkk" I groaned as a hot mouth closed over my sodden lips.

My ass lifted off the couch as I ground my pelvis up at him. Carl was never much for oral; he considered it dirty and disgusting. The last time I had a mouth on me was over eight years ago when I had gotten him drunk.

My mind blanked for a few seconds as I felt a hot tongue pierce me, probing deep. Then my belly gave a gigantic wrench as fluids poured out of me. Reaching down I gripped his head, my nails almost clawing at his scalp.

Jesus he had only been down there one maybe two minutes, and he had me cumming like a fountain. I watched the young man on the screen mount the woman he had called his mother from behind. The thought that could be me rocketed through my brain.

Darrin hadn't stopped or barely slowed down. His tongue first probed my sticky depths, and then slid out pressing against my clit. My body was still climbing, even higher than my first orgasm.

Stunned I looked down and locked eyes with my son. There before me was the most obscene sight I had ever seen. My thighs spread lewdly wide; Darrin's face pressed into my matted pubic hair, slick with my juices.

"Darrin...baby...what are you..." I still couldn't formulate words as I shook and vibrated on the couch.

A brief flash of motherly common sense hit me at just how wrong this was swept through me. It was quickly crushed when two fat fingers slid up deep inside me; while hot lips captured my throbbing clit.

I wanted to throw my head back and scream, but knew my poor sleeping husband was upstairs. Instead I gurgled and whimpered my way through a mind breaking orgasm. I quivered and shook as my pussy cream poured into my sons' mouth, and I could hear him swallow.

It was the most obscene thing I had ever heard, and it made my orgasm drag on and on as he ravaged my pussy. When he finally pulled his face back and rocked back on his heels, I was a mass of jelly just panting on the couch.

I saw my juices drip from his chain, over half his face was covered in my cream. I could feel the damp couch cushion under my ass; both my robe and the couch were soaked from what had escaped his mouth.

I drifted my gaze down, and oh my God; that rampant huge cock stood proud as a steel bar from his groin as he crouched in front of me. I felt a spasm between my thighs as I stared at it; I wanted...

Shaking my head, trying to clear my mind of that obscene thought; I pulled myself from the couch. I staggered from the living room on wobbly legs, as quickly as I could move my body I rushed back to my bedroom. Throwing my wet cum soaked robe into the laundry hamper in the bathroom, I slid on my night shirt and slipped into bed.

I thought sleep would help, purge me of the thoughts inside my head. It only made things worse as dreams of Darrin and that hard cock pounding into me while I screamed my pleasure woke my sweat drenched body in the morning.

All that day I was in a constant state of arousal. It was as if my body couldn't get enough. I fingered myself to a massive orgasm in the shower; screaming Darrin's name as I exploded onto my hand.

By lunch I was stretched out on my bed, ramming the handle of my hair bush between my thighs, as I imagined that huge pole splitting me in half.

By the time I stood at the stove, desperately trying to focus on cooking, I could feel my juices soaking through my panties, and dripping down my thighs.

When Carl arrived home, it was that same familiar cold kiss on the cheek; I wanted to rage at him to ravage me right there; instead I watched him silently leave the kitchen, heading for his office.

Not more than fifteen minutes later I stood at the sink washing vegetables, as I heard the front door open and close. I tensed, waiting; but when nothing happened after a few moments, I breathed a sigh of relief, and lowered my guard.

I jerked upright as two powerful arms slid under mine; and two large paws enveloped my breasts through my blouse. I moaned as fingers pinched my suddenly rock hard nipples. The silliest though came into my mind.

I wasn't wearing a bra. Why wasn't I wearing a bra? I always wear a bra. Why wasn't I wearing my bra? Did I leave it off for him? My mind went back and forth in that instant.

Then warm moist lips descended on my neck, and a shiver shot through me. I felt them kissing down my neck, as an uncontrolled gush of fluids filled my panties.

"Do you know how bad I want to fuck you?" Darrin's voice rumbled in my ear.

"Darrin" was all I could gasp back.

I clung to the edge of the sink as he began to knead my breasts. I felt his hips shift, and then a hard thick cock press into the crease of my ass.

"That bad" his voice matched his actions.

"Oh God...Darrin...we can't...OOOhhhhhhh" my words were cut off as he tugged on my aching nipples.

I couldn't think clearly as my body lit on fire. What were those words; assertive and aggressive and strong? This was an alpha male behind me; and he made no bones about what he wanted.

"See you tonight mom" his words sent a bolt from my tortured nipples deep into my belly.

Then, as quickly as he had appeared, he was gone. I stood trembling at the sink; I couldn't even hold the pan as my hands shook so badly. Finally gaining control of my legs, I moved towards the stove. I was shocked to feel the wet squish between my thighs as my now soaked panties clung to me. God, I didn't know which was sicker; that my son had just molested me in broad daylight in our kitchen; or that I had loved every damn second of it.

All through the evening, it drove me insane that he was so calm, and almost indifferent. It was as if what had happened in the kitchen had been some dream of my fevered mind. This time when he left for bed, I almost screamed at his words.

"You're mine" his throaty voice whispered in my ear; after his warm lips grazed mine.

As I lay in bed, listening to Carl's even breathing, I vowed to not give in tonight. I startled when I heard that familiar bump from downstairs. God he was doing it again. I stared into the darkness, the image of that huge cock oiled and glistening in my mind; seeing his hand pumping up and down it.

After the second bump, I heard my heart hammering in my chest. I could feel the growing moistness between my thighs. As if my body had a mind of its own, I silently slid from under the covers.

I glanced at my husband as I dropped my night shirt on the floor by the bed. As I slipped into my robe and quietly padded to the stairs, I knew that poor docile Carl, was losing me; and to his own son at that.

I didn't even bother belting my robe as I descended to the living room. Why should I, he would want it open anyway. As I entered the living room, Darrin turned and looked at me.

"Good girl" he said softly.

God help me, I felt a shiver run down my spine while soft warmth filled my belly. Did it mean that much to me that I was pleasing him? I silently walked the few steps around the edge of the couch. For a moment I gazed at the television. He had the same movie from that first night on again. I watched as the platinum blonde knelt, swallowing the young man's cock. I could see the pleasure on both their faces as she serviced him.

I started to ease down onto the couch, when Darrin spoke again. "No" is single word froze me in place.

"Kneel down" his voice rumbled.

I didn't need to be told, I knew what he wanted. Without a sound, I knelt between his thighs; I could see the powerful muscles in his legs as he shifted to make room for me.

I couldn't tear my eyes away as I stared at that rampant monster between his thighs. God it looked magnificent.

"Suck it." His words pierced my numbed mind.

While my brain screamed at how humiliating this had to look, my body was already complying with his demand. I reached out my hands to hold his cock as I leaned my upper body forward, my mouth opening to meet his fat cock.

I was startled when Darrin reached down and gripped my wrists. He had instructed me to do this, and yet he was stopping me.

"No hands" his voice was soft but strong in the silence of the living room.

No hands, dear God. It had been over ten years since I had given Carl oral sex. He was barely over five inches. Now Darrin wanted me to give him my mouth without restraint, for this monster. Yet, even as my brain tried to find a way to refuse, it was already too late.

My hands rested on my thighs as my head continued its descent. As that purple swollen head slid into my mouth, it was as if my world exploded.

The smell hit me first, quickly followed by the taste as he slid deeper into my mouth. God help me, I was sucking my son; and fuck did he taste good.

"Mmmmmmmmm" I couldn't suppress the guttural moan as I slid down further.

My mouth slid down to about halfway, then pursing my lips around him I slid back up. I could feel his veins pulse against my tongue as I began to slowly bob my head up and down.

"Fucking tease" I heard Darrin mutter.

His fingers knotted in my hair, and felt his large hands holding the sides of my head tight. What was he...?

"I said. SUCK IT" his deep voice commanded again.

Suddenly he pulled down on my head, and over two thirds of that fat...thick...cock; slid to the back of my throat. I gagged as the head pressed against the back of my throat; but God help me there wasn't an ounce of resistance in me.

I could hear myself; gagging and softly choking; as spit dripped down my chin. I felt a hot gush of fluids between my thighs, as I knelt like a whore and devoured my son's hard cock.

A flicker of movement out of the corner of my eye startled me. I almost panicked, thinking Carl had discovered us; and then suddenly realized I was seeing the reflection of myself in the glass of the china cabinet along the wall.

I thought the images from before had been obscene, this out stripped them all. I stared to the side, watching as if it was happening to someone else, as Darrin fucked some older woman's throat.

The only thing was; that wasn't just some older woman; that was ME kneeling there. Just like in the movie playing behind me, I knelt there, letting my son use my mouth, use my body; for his pleasure.

Where Carl caressed, Darrin ravaged. Where Carl shared, Darrin took. Where Carl made love, Darrin fucked. For the first time in my life I knew what it was like to be taken; and I was having my own continuous orgasm from it.

I tried to breathe when he slid back, and then relax my throat as he pounded back in. When I felt my node bump into his pubic hair, I felt the thrill of victory. I had taken that whole monster down my throat.

The sensation of being deep throated must have been too much for Darrin. I heard him grunt as his ass slightly lifted off the couch.

"I'm going to cum...oh fuck mom." I heard his groan softly.

If I could have, I would have begged for his hot seed right then; I couldn't because I had nine inches of fat cock shoved down my throat. I gave the only sign I could.

"Nnngghhhmmpppfffff" I moaned around his cock

I was used to Carl's little spittle; so when Darrin's cock jerked inside my mouth; I was not prepared. God how can you prepare for a fountain of cream when it floods into your mouth?

I tried to swallow as I coughed and gagged around his huge load. Cum ran from the corners of my mouth and down my chin; I swore it was going to come out my nose there was so much. I didn't care; I wanted it, every fucking drop.

I wanted to scream no, when I felt his second pulse let loose like a cannon. Part of it was in my mouth when he literally ripped my head back and off his cock.

I shook as the hot splatter of his seed coated my face. I opened my mouth, begging for more as a third thick wad erupted, coating my face and tongue.

I rocked back on my heels as Darrin panted above me. I had done it, I had made him cum; and the sheer joy that stirred in my belly was frightening.

"Fucking hell" Darrin gasped.

"Was I good?" I asked meekly.

"Good" Darrin panted. "Best cock sucking I've ever had" he said with a smile.

Darrin rose from the couch and turned off the television. I knelt in the dark, not sure what would happen next. Would he fuck me, would he eat me again? What did happen shook me to my core.

"Nice job...slut." Darrin whispered in my ear.

I sat in the dark living room in horror, as Darrin simply walked from the room. I wanted to scream I was not a slut, and the image from the glass came back. I crawled to my feet and shuffled back to my bedroom. I slipped into the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

Flipping on the light, I reached for a small towel. I froze when my eyes hit the mirror over the sink. God, my face was caked in drying semen; my lips were puffy and swollen from being stretched. I stared back at the image of...a slut.

"I'm not a slut" I whispered softly. "I'm my sons' slut." I admitted to that wanton woman staring back at me.

For the next two nights Darrin didn't come to the living room. I was bordering on panic; didn't he want me anymore? Had he conquered me and that was the end of it?

By the third day I couldn't stand it any longer. When Carl headed to his office after work, I waited. When Darrin came through the front door I meet him at the foyer.

"Darrin...I need..." My voice was almost meek. God I couldn't say the words.

To my astonishment, it wasn't a young boy who answered me; but a mature man. He was calm, and his words strong.

"I know mom, so do I." He stared at me. "But this is your choice now, not mine."

I stood and watched as he headed for the stairs and up to his room. All through the evening his words echoed in my head. My choice, what did he mean? Wasn't he the one in charge?

That night as I slid into bed, I snuggled up to Carl. I wanted sex so badly I was trying to get his motor running.

"Babe, not tonight" he grunted softly.

"Baby...I need..." I moaned softly.

"Sweetie, I pooped" Carl sighed back. "I admit defeat, I just can't tonight."

Carl turned onto his side, and that was it. But it wasn't; I lay there in the darkness staring at the ceiling. There was something he had said, and it had struck a chord deep in my belly; I tried to sort through his words.

"Oh God" I whispered softly.

Carl had admitted defeat; I now knew what Darrin was saying. He wanted me, as badly as I wanted him; but ever the loving son, he also would not force himself on me. I had to admit what I wanted.

I glanced over at Carl's sleeping form. How had it been that not once, but twice, Carl had opened the door without even knowing. As I heard his even breathing, I slid from the bed. Pulling my night shirt off, I dropped it on the floor. I started to reach for my robe, and then stopped.

No, I thought. If I was going to admit defeat; it was going to be as the slut my son wanted, and I needed to be.

Totally nude, I padded down the hallway, reaching Darrin's door. The soft glow of his light lit the floor from under his door. I reached down, turned the knob, and silently stepped into what I only hoped would be the right decision.

Darrin turned in his computer chair and looked at me. I stood just inside the door, watching him.

"Please...fuck your slut." I begged softly.

Darrin rose shirtless from his chair and advanced on me without making a sound. I looked into his eyes as he moved. There it was; that almost feral hunger I had seen glimpses of before.

My eyes dropped lower, taking in those bare pectoral muscles as they flex with his movement. Lower, across his nineteen year old washboard abs; and finally lower to the evident bulge in his jeans; Jesus he did want me.

The hunger in his face was almost overwhelming; never in my life had a man looked at me the way my son did. Automatically I tried to step back as he advanced, all I managed to do was press my bare back against the cool wood of his door.

"Darrin..." I gasped softly.

His name the only word the left my mouth; as his lips crushed to mine. I accepted his hot tongue as it slithered into my mouth; unable to stop the low guttural moan. This wasn't love...this was lust.

I had been focused on his face and then his body. Suddenly the entire world shrunk as my mind focused between my thighs; as two very fat fingers drove into the swamp between my legs.

There was no hesitation in his actions; he knew what he was after and he was taking it. I would have screamed if that wet tongue hadn't been jammed halfway to my throat.

"Mmmmffffff" I groaned.

His fingers slid deeper; until the heel of his hand mashed against my clit. As his fingers pumped into me, every stroke ending with a bolt of pleasure as he rammed into my clit; my mind melted.

I had given in; I had given myself to him. Now he was taking me the way I had only dreamed of before. I heard a familiar bump; realizing this time it wasn't a bottle of oil on a glass table; it was my hips driving my ass forward and then back in time to his fingers; my ass bumping the door as my body rocketed forward.

It could have been hours; but was only minutes before my body surrendered to his assault. My walls rippled around those fingers and I felt a huge gush of fluids pump out around his invading fingers; Dear God he was making me cum already.

His hand never stopped moving as waves pulsed through my belly. His strokes were getting only stronger as he fingered my spasming pussy. I rose to my toes as he all but impaled me on his hand.

I reached up and gripped his bare shoulders as I tried to hold myself up; my legs threatening to buckle from the intensity. I squirmed, moaned and whimpered my way through my orgasm; my eyes squeezing shut tight as I felt each wave. God, how could it get better than this?

MY eyes fluttered open as I felt those fingers withdraw. Darrin shifted until my breasts were pressed against his chest. I could feel my nipples dig into his skin as his bare hips collided with mine. He was naked I suddenly realized. How did he undress? When did that happen? My eyes grew wide as I felt the fat head of his cock lodge between my drenched lips.