Bumpy Ride

Info
An erotic trip to remember.
2.7k words
4.36
32.1k
11
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



Jade paced back and forth across the cold tile floor as she looked down at her big suitcase laying across the bed. So many thoughts were running through her mind of all the stuff she had packed from pants, shirts, make-up, as well as the many assorted little black dresses. Her nerves where a little on edge as she tried her best not to forget anything for her trip.

Excitement washed all over her like a budding flower in the rain as the moment had finally arrived. She had always wanted to travel, and now was her chance for an opportunity to do so in Italy or what some have come to call the country shaped like a thigh high boot. Letting her imagination loose, she simply couldn't wait to sip wine at the vineyards and travel through the marketplaces enjoying delicious fresh fruit and smelling the gorgeous flowers all the while taking in the rich site and sounds. Most of all, and the reason for her trip, she couldn't wait to walk hand-in-hand through the villages with Bruce.

After long months of endless work and studies they finally got a chance to relax and just enjoy a moment with each other which hadn't happened in months. If she were being honest it had really been making her feel down lately due to feelings of hurt and inadequacy. She often wondered if he still loved her, still wanted to be with her, or was he slowly distancing her from his life. She loved this man with all her heart and wanted nothing more than to be with him. She wanted a future together but she was starting to wonder if he saw her in his future at all.

Jade was putting on the final touches to her makeup and red skirt that clung tightly to her body and accentuated her curves. As she adjusted her shirt and tried to get that perfect look, her cell phone rang. She anxiously read the text. "Can't wait! Twenty minutes babe and were on our way!" She smiled and typed a quick reply, "I'll be waiting ...kisses with big red lips emoji." She quickly checked herself again in the mirror fingers tracing along her long auburn locks taming the loose fly always trying to escape from the cascading curls that flowed down her chest. She applied a little strawberry gloss to her plump satin lips and wiped the traces of smeared eyeliner from underneath her honey brown eyes. Grabbing her suitcase and purse, she walked out the door excited for what is to come.

She arrived moments later at the bus terminal and stepped out of the cab. She grabbed her suitcase, while making sure to have her ticket in hand. She could feel her anxiousness and decided to enter the depot to grab a couple of bottled waters for the road then walked outside and waited. She checked her watch a few times as it seemed to be moving at an agonizingly slow pace. Sighing deeply to calm her nerves, she sat on a bench outside the entrance door while the sun shined down on her casting a shadow that wouldn't stop fidgeting from its nervousness. "The tour bus would be pulling up any moment." She thought. Bruce wasn't there yet and she wondered if he would make it on time.

As the bus pulled into the terminal for passenger pickup, she gathered her suitcase and took it to the driver who was nonchalantly shoving suite cases and bags in the cargo hold before getting onto the bus. She picked a seat at the back and watched as everyone started boarding. Everyone but Bruce. She looked at her watch as a flood of emotions began racing through her body. In five minutes, the bus it would be leaving and then what? Feeling flustered and nervous, she bent down to adjust the strap on her shoe that most likely came undone with all the tapping her foot was doing. As she bent down, she heard a voice in front of her.

"This seat taken?" Asked the man with dark slick hair that shined with the sunlight beaming in from the windows. He had an amazing smile that connected cheek to cheek which seemed to make his deep rich brown eyes twinkle as he looked down upon her.

Jade slowly looked up at the man before she replied. "I was just waiting for my boyfriend, but seems he's not coming so you're welcome to join me." She gave him a quizzical look as he sat down beside her.

The bus had become quite full. Every seat appeared to be taken and there was an elderly grey-haired woman trying to find a seat looking awfully distraught. She felt bad for the woman and spoke up. "Excuse me, Ma'am, your welcome to my seat if you would like."

"Oh, thank you but oh, where you will you sit." she questioned.

"Oh, don't worry about that, I'm sure this gentleman beside me won't mind if I sat on his lap." Jade glance over at the man beside her who raised his eyebrows in a look of surprise! She quickly got up from her seat, and slowly planted herself on the dark -haired man's lap and made herself comfortably which initially seemed to completely shock the man.

The elderly woman nodded her head and graciously thanked Jade for her kind gesture and sat down. The man finally recovered from what had just happened and began to rest his arms around Jade's curvy hips. He swept her hair from one shoulder to the other to prevent hair from getting in his mouth and couldn't help but savor the warmth and softness of this lady who just took the liberty of sitting in his lap before he could react. He could feel her body tremble a bit as the tip of his nose touched along the curve of her neck as he was fighting hard not to want to bite or nibble her. Instead he took in a deep breath and took in her scent. "Mmm. You smell absolutely amazing." He spoke softly. Jade smiled "Thank you, its coconut. Is this the kind of fragrance you like?"

She had shivers run through her body as she felt his warm breath against her neck while he whispered in her ear. She squirmed in his lap, tightening her thighs together. What was it about him that was starting to drive her crazy? She was starting to feel the urge of wanting to ravage him. The situation held her at bay and she wasn't the type of person to do something so unexpectedly naughty in public. Such acts are what you would find in an erotic novel or pornographic movie. She took a few slow deep breaths to try and calm herself.

The dark -haired man felt Jade squirm and shift in his lap. He immediately grabbed onto the arm of the chair as if that would stop the bulge that was growing from his pants appearing as if it had a mind of its own. The moment her firm ass wiggled a bit on is lap, it seemed his cock immediately stood at attention. The power this woman had over him was truly unbelievable. The feeling of wanting her was growing stronger than ever. Images of how good it would feel to be inside of her warm, moist, wetness was making him lose his mind. He could sense she wanted him just as badly from the way her thighs were clamped together as if trying to prevent herself from losing all control.

Jade felt him stiffen and harden underneath her. His bulge started to press up and in between her cheeks rubbing dangerously close to her moistening pussy causing her to bite her lips and gasp in and pant. She gritted her teeth trying to hold back the primal urges that is assaulting her body. She could tell he wasn't doing much better. She could see how his right hand was tightly gripping the hand rest making it appear that any moment he would rip it apart trying to stay calm. Knowing that she could turn him on like this, she grinned wickedly pressing her buttocks against that rock- hard bulge and started to grind him slowly doing her best not to attract too much attention.

She was doing her best to control her urges, but she was losing badly. She craved him, she yearned for his hard, throbbing cock to be inside her. She started craving that bulge that kept rubbing against her. She suddenly found herself yearning for his hard, throbbing cock to be inside of her. As the bus began to move faster down the road, she knew they were in for an hour long very torturous ride as soon as the bus entered a road construction area. They were in for a shaky and bumpy ride and she felt his cock harden even more against her if that was even possible.

Just then the old lady she had given up her seat to, got up and went the bathroom. Jade exhaled and turned around to face him for a moment. She gazed at him and suddenly found herself slowly pressing her lips to his and playfully sucked his bottom lip leaving him gasping for a moment's breath. His face flushed, blood rushing down his body reaching his thick hardened cock. "Mmmm. This is torturous." Jade whispered.

With a look of dead seriousness, and what almost looked like pain across his face he said, "I want you. I want to be inside you."

Hearing those words made Jade tremble in his arms. More goose bumps appeared along her body and she quivered with lust for this sexy man underneath her. She wanted him just as badly. She needed to feel him deep inside of her, needed to have him fill her tight hole with very inch of his cock. She bit her lip still looking at him knowing she didn't have much time before the woman came back. She slowly reached underneath her skirt and making sure no one was looking slid her silky red thong off slowly just so he would see. She smiled at him mischievously biting her lip and slowly stuffed it in his pants pocket feeling the trace of his hardened cock under her fingertips.

The man could not believe his eyes. What was she doing? Was she trying to kill him? His eyes must have been bulging out of their sockets as he watched take it off and her stuff her thong in his pants pocket. When she reached in with her fingertips had grazed against the outline of his hard shaft sending sensations through him instantly making his cock twitch. He imagined her naked, soft, creamy bare skin underneath that skirt, and the slick tightness that he wanted very badly to be wrapped around his throbbing cock.

Jade knew she had little time, she quickly began to unzip his jean pants with anticipation as she kissed him slowly and passionately sliding her tongue while softly biting his lip before turning around her back to him. Reaching in his pants just then she grasped his thick bulging cock releasing him from the barrier that was between him and her moist pussy. Then just in the nick of time, she slowly slid herself down him feeling every inch of him slowly fill her. She gasped softly, feeling his thickness rub against all the right places touching every nerve causing tingles and sensations that she almost couldn't handle and then she heard his deep grunt of exasperation as he slid entirely inside of her snug pussy.

He remained absolutely still as the old lady returned and sat down. He could not believe what was happening, and how amazing it felt. Jade was slick around his cock gripping him tightly and the bumps along the road were working wonders as it caused their bodies to bounce up and down, forcing her to slide up and down his cock secretively the ecstasy was hitting him over and over. He was in heaven with the way he felt right now. Was it the danger of getting caught or was it this beautiful woman that was moving him, and rocking his world like an erotic goddess only in a man's best fantasy?

Jade felt his cock slide in and out of her pussy she couldn't believe what they were doing. Would they get caught? Would the lady know? She bit her lip from moaning out loud as the bus hit a pothole, her muscles from deep within her clenched around him automatically. She seen his hand grip onto the arm of the chair knuckles turning white. She squirmed just a little in his lap as he slid his hidden right hand, slowly up and down her thigh and gripped it tight, nails digging into her milky flesh as shifted herself bending forward a little making him slide even deeper and harder into her.

He did not know how much more he could take of this. He could feel the pleasure building, like a fire deep inside of him growing and growing until flames burst out in every direction. He could feel a little bit of sweat trickle down his forehead. God he was so close to erupting deep inside of her. The bumps were becoming more and more frequent when they hit the gravel construction area of the road. He wanted so badly to move, to grab her hips and thrust up inside of her but knew he couldn't. He was throbbing, swelling inside of her, veins bulging and contracting it was completely unbearable he couldn't stop what was about to happen.

Jade felt him throbbing inside of her, she knew he was ready to explode his hot steamy flowing cum inside of her and she was just as close to completely letting go and having her juices flow down his cock soaking him. The pleasure had been building and building and she could feel her muscles begin to tighten around his cock feeling the heat rush through her body in waves of immense pleasure. She wanted to feel him explode deep inside of her wet pussy. She wanted him deep inside of her, and that she was his as he filled her with his warm hot fluids. She grabbed his hand quickly interlacing her fingers in his and placing it to her mouth. She clamped down on his hand, biting him to stop herself from screaming. She felt everything inside of her clench tight and then let go, pleasure erupting, her juices flowing down his cock over and over contracting muscles gripping him as she soaked every inch of his cock feeling him release inside of her at that very same moment.

He felt her grip tighten around his pulsating cock and her teeth sink into his flesh, as she let go, and came all over his cock. He felt her warmth flow down, and at that moment he let himself go as well. His body tensing, he leaned forward and without any notice bit her shoulder, as he erupted deep, deep inside of her. He came in that moment and with every pulse of his cock he filled her more and more. Gripping her hand, he felt the pleasure flow through him and into her. He was pouring every ounce of himself into her, making her his as cum was overflowing in her pussy and dripping down along his cock running down his balls and inner thigh. She was accepting it, welcoming every drop released into her. Taking it in deeper and deeper with her pussy like a demoness grabbing her prey and feeding off of it.

He lifted his mouth from her shoulder and relaxed his grip on her hand as he pulled her slowly back into him while wrapping his arms tight around her and whispered breathless. "You have me under a spell I'm never going to escape, a beautiful but dangerous spell" he grinned at her with that amazing smile once more while panting heavily.

Smiling wickedly, she leaned back in his arms and kissed his neck whispering breathlessly in his ear "What took you so long babe? You know we have a long way to go."

--:--
--:--
1.0
jadedemina1623
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
eklypseklypsabout 2 months ago

Awesome - please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good sroret and delivery Please give us more ,

! 😎

bogg99bogg99about 4 years ago
Outstanding

Loved every minute of your audio presentation. I was right there receiving your cum juice of climax. Your voice was as much a turn-on as was your story. Looking forward to more audios from you. Thanks so much for your rookie touchdown, jadedemina.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantasy

When I think about what you have written. It makes me wonder how it would be to discover that special someone and live out fantasies regardless of where or when it happens. Thank you for the piece and hope you continue to share those naughty thoughts running around in your mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Voices

The story was good but your voice made me rock hard! Cant wait for more adventures!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Car Ride with My Sister-In-Law Hot young sister-in-law sits on my lap during a car ride.in NonConsent/Reluctance
De-Stress the Professor A student helps her professor relieve some pent-up tension.in Mature
Bumpy Ride Horny wife has fun in the back seat.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Katie's Massage Husband sets up erotic massage for wife.in Loving Wives
More Stories