Bum's Rush Ch. 05

Story Info
Brother & sister on a desert isle. Kidnappers never learn.
10.8k words
4.79
15.5k
41

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~

This is a work of fiction that portrays its characters engaging in sex and sex-play. Any individual who is "getting busy" is old enough to do so.

~~~~~

This tale is tagged as Incest/Taboo and describes sexual activity between siblings. If that type of story is not for you, this is your last warning to turn aside.

~~~~~

Week 32

Despite the blissful night of stress-free sex with my sister - thanks to Miriam's gift of the tribe's secret aphrodisiac fruit-beverage concoction, I woke up early. My brain was already churning - thinking about what was - undoubtedly - coming - attacks to the north and to the east.

Almost a two-hour hike to the north - at the site where Megan and I had, originally, been stranded on this island, our tribe was actively watching for more landing-parties of kidnappers to arrive. Those groups, most recently, had been targeting Hestia's father's tribe. For whatever reason, her dad was still - despite our evidence and warnings - either unconcerned or unprepared to defend his people against the attacks. We had removed two teams so far - one small and one large - and were waiting to see what the kidnappers, slavers, pirates, or whatever they were - were planning next.

Closer to home - a stone's throw to the east - somebody was actively scouting the lagoons and the entrances to the village. It was possible it was the same group - it was just as possible that this was a second set of individuals.

The fact that the police had discovered Petal - Paul & Naomi's adopted daughter - in a holding area on the mainland suggested that the women/girls being taken were being sold to someone else. Whoever these "entrepreneurs" were, they were seeking human capital that they could sell or trade to the highest bidder - or (maybe) they were just holding them to use for some other nefarious purpose.

Regardless, I was intent on two things: protect the village that had taken Megan & I in like we were family, and do whatever was possible to kill as many of these criminals as we could. We weren't going to stop them - human trafficking is a multi-billion dollar international problem - but we could make them think twice before pulling that shit here.

Obviously, the laws of Panama - however strict they might be - protecting the indigenous people of the islands - were not sufficient to dissuade people motivated by greed or lust - so we were going to have to work to protect ourselves.

These people, obviously, had enough money (or power) to recruit a seemingly endless parade of volunteers to disappear without a trace. Taking the ship - from the first crew - the ones that had brought Megan & I here - seemed to have shut things down for a while. The boat we had recovered - and the police had said was now the property of the village - had been worth a lot of money. That seemed like the best way to damage the attackers' pocketbooks.

I headed to find Hal and caught him as he was leaving for the central fire for breakfast. I told him that I wanted to capture the boats that were dropping off the kidnappers or scouting us. I asked him if we had divers. He said there were a small number of villagers who dove to collect oysters. I asked him if he thought we could build a team - hopefully eight or ten - who could board a boat quickly & quietly. He said yes - but asked how we would get to the boat. I told him to leave that part up to me.

After breakfast, I told the chief that I needed to make a run to the mainland for a couple things to use to fight against the attackers. He instructed me to check in with all of the crew leaders to see if they needed anything while I was going.

~~~

That night, lying in bed with my sister - after sating her lust (and mine) - I rubbed her slightly-rounded tummy and whispered to my son or daughter that was growing inside of her. She pulled me up for a hug - and some kisses that had me wondering if she was going to try for another round.

She asked me about the shopping trip - and then about how I saw the pieces working together. We were new to this whole thing - but she agreed that the risks (and work) would be worth it in the end.

I laid my head on her chest - just below her neck - and she held me close - and I slept peacefully.

~~~

The next day, Joshua and I were up early and on our way. The first challenge was moving the workboat from the hiding spot to the lagoon. The tide was up a little and - even though there was an extra person aboard - we skidded across the shallows without trouble.

Once we got to the docks, I stopped in to see the boss (Alfonso) to ask where I could buy snorkeling & scuba gear. He gave me a couple locations he thought would be the best.

By the time I had finished talking to him, our driver had arrived.

We stopped and purchased the stuff that would need to be delivered first - and then went to get biscuits & gravy. Joshua was smiling ear-to-ear as we pulled up to the diner. He & I stand out from the normal people who eat there and - by the time we were seated - the owner and his wife were headed to our table with our usual meals & drinks. It also didn't hurt that I was a generous tipper.

Since it was just the two of us, this time, I brought Jorge (the driver) in with us. His food came almost as quickly as ours and we ate until we were stuffed.

Back in the taxi, we hit the places Alfonso had talked about - looking for the diving gear I wanted. I bought a half-dozen, each, of scuba scooters, extra batteries, masks, and spear-guns. I also picked up a solar-charging station for the battery packs - and a rebreather for me to play around with.

While I was looking at all of the diving and beach stuff they had, I saw some cool, wooden skimboards - so I swiped my personal card and picked up a handful of those for the village kiddos to try out at the lagoon beaches.

We arranged for all of those items to be delivered to the docks - and then headed to pick up the rest of the supplies - including a couple more hammocks.

I still wasn't having any luck finding mattresses like the ones Megan & I had - so I asked Alfonso if I could have some shipped to his place. Of course, he agreed. I got online and ordered two sets - one for Naomi & Paul - and another for Heather & Joshua.

It was shortly after lunch by the time we finished our shopping. Jorge, Joshua, and I stopped by the kabob vendor, ate our fill, and then we headed for the docks. After saying goodbye to Jorge, I checked in with Alfonso to see if I owed him anything. I swiped the villagers' card for some fuel. As we waited for the confirmation, I warned the boat-seller than we'd been seeing more smugglers and that I was planning to have another craft to sell him. He said that he had wondered what the spear-guns were for. "<Happy fishing!>" he called out in Spanish, as we headed to the boat - and home.

~~~

Just before dinner, Joshua, Hal, and I went to the lagoon - where I showed them how to use the scooters. We threw on the masks, drove the scooters to the mooring, and back to the beach. Even without air tanks or a rebreather, we had no trouble holding our breaths long enough to cover the distance. Hal estimated that his pearl-divers would be able to go for up to five minutes without needing to surface. I - on the other hand - was going to need the rebreather to go that far - at least until I had worked on increasing my lung capacity.

We returned the equipment to my hut for now. Paul and I would need to build another storage locker for this stuff - as well as a place to set up the solar charger. Megan was delighted to discover that the charging station also had a USB charge-port. She was looking forward to being able to use her phone to capture more pictures. Up to this point, we rarely turned them on - conserving our power for when we were on the mainland - when we knew we would need them for communication.

~~~

The next day, Hal and I started working with the frogmen - the pearl divers whom I hoped to turn into an underwater assault team. Once they were becoming more proficient with the scooters, I had to resort to using a snorkel just to travel as far as they could. We left the lagoon and followed the coast of the island for probably a mile. They had no difficulty whatsoever holding their breaths the entire distance. Each of them buzzed along the ocean bottom, reveling at the scooter's ability to give them easy access to the sandy floor. Meanwhile, the pale American with the breathing tube was stuck on the bouncy surface, hovering along like a drone to observe their playful antics.

Later, I moored the workboat in its original spot, and we practiced clambering up the sides without being detected. I split the team up. Each group took turns standing on the boat, trying to spot the assault team - defending against the attack. The next round, they traded places and tried to board the ship without getting caught or being detected.

~~~

The following day, we circled to the right - once we left the lagoon - to explore more of the island coast. After that, we practiced more on boarding & repelling boarders. Off and on, throughout the day, Hal came out to observe, instruct, and critique. We also worked with the spear guns - successfully shooting targets above and below the water's surface. The next time we worked on boarding the boat, we did it with spear guns, ropes, and knives on our waists. We worked and worked until both teams were doing well. At that point, I mixed the teams up, and we practiced some more.

We quit a little early, switched out the battery-packs, and got all of the gear hung in the storage locker that Paul had built. I had no clue who he had recruited to get the job done - but it was perfect - like most everything he did. At dinner, I found him and thanked him. He laughingly told me he wanted to play with one of the water-scooters whenever the frogmen weren't busy training. I was going to have to dig around - to see if I had another snorkel somewhere - but I told him that I thought that was a grand idea. Joshua leaned over and said that he'd like to have a turn as well.

After dinner, a crowd of chittering younglings came over to thank me for the skimboards. Apparently, they were having a blast with them. Once against, Mother Miriam had had to clamp down on the kiddos for trying to shirk their duties to escape to the lagoons. She gave me the stink-eye, shooing the kids back to their mothers, but then hugged me and gave me cheek-kisses, whispering kind words about my generosity so that the littles wouldn't hear. More than one of them was peering out from under their mother's arms at the hug I was getting, throwing winks my way - so I really don't know that they believed all of the blustering she had vented at them. Regardless, she was a tactful people manager - and probably the greatest reason the village was as stress-free as it was. Before she left, she shoved my sister-wife into my arms and told her to keep me out of trouble. Megan's soft kisses - and cozy hugs - had my loincloth levitating - and we headed for our hut.

~~~

Hal had told the frogmen to get back to their regular duties. He and I had talked, at the end of the previous day's training - and we didn't really see what else we needed to work on. Other than planning to do a warm-up every week or so, we were now simply waiting for the chance to see if this would work.

I asked him if I was needlessly risking the lives of their warriors - with the lookouts at the north cove - and the whole frogmen idea. He looked at me like I was crazy and said, basically, that if we didn't take the fight to them, we'd end up fighting while we were standing on the steps of our huts. I still worried that I was going to get somebody killed. Not only did I not want to risk the ire of the village as a whole, Megan & I had come to know almost every one of them as a person - and it would be like losing a family member.

~~~

I made my rounds, checking on the various projects that I had instituted. The playground equipment was getting lots of use - and Paul was already making improvements on my designs - to try to get everything to endure the abuse that the kiddos gave it. Miriam reported that the vegetable gardens had been expanded - and that the ovens were continuing to meet the demands of the tribe. The butcher was as happy as ever with his cutting-table and his new knives. Paul had doubled the size of the smoking-hut so that even more meats could be preserved. Rowe had gotten the new shovels & push-carry - from the most recent shopping trip - and spent a little time walking with me through the wheat field. He was also happy with how the pigs were doing. Hal was pleased with everything he had and - since he judged that I must have free-time to be walking around, bugging everyone - he stuck me on the range - to work on keeping my skills up. The sling was still my least-favorite - but I was getting better.

~~~

That night, Megan and I snuck off to the beach. The moon was up early - but it was just a sliver - so our love-making would be a little more private. However, living this long without the endless blast of city lights, my nighttime eyesight seemed to have improved a great deal.

We waded into the gentle surf of the lagoon until the waves were touching our shoulders. Megan & I held each other and kissed, whispering naughty things to one another as we teased & touched beneath the water's surface.

My sexy sister climbed my body, stuffed her steamy cunt with my prick, and wrapped her ankles behind me. We kissed as I took her ass-cheeks in my palms. I groped them - first - and then gripped them tightly - pulling her onto my aching cock.

"Mikeyyy," she keened.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I know," she giggled, "your love is growing inside of my belly."

I rubbed her stomach - and then groped her breasts - and pulled her face in for a very un-brotherly kiss - returning my hands to her ass - to poke my brotherly dick into her sisterly cunt.

"God, I love fucking you," I told her.

"... and I love being fucked by you - naughty brother," she cooed.

I nipped at her neck & chin.

"Mikeeyyy! Keep fucking me. The first one is coming," she moaned.

I fought against her leg-lock to lengthen my strokes - to plow fully into her - and pull all the way out - and to slam my prick back into her cunt - bumping against her womb - that was locked up tight - to protect the life growing within.

She shuddered as the first climax rolled through her body.

I ducked my head beneath the waves to capture a nipple in my mouth - to suck it hard. Her fingers twined into my hair, gripping me, pulling, telling me that she was loving every second of it. I pulled off, grabbed a breath, and attacked the other one. Her keening was magnified by the water in my ears.

She relaxed her legs a little, and I had a little more room to stroke my meat into her amazing pussy. We continued to kiss and tell each other naughty things as I bumped her bits and pushed her towards a second orgasm.

"Sexy sister," I called to her.

"Yes, my loving brother?"

"I'm getting close. Your tight little pussy is making my balls ache and I'm going to nut in you soon."

"You're going to dump naughty-sauce in your sister's pussy? What will your mother say?" she giggled.

"I'm serious," I warned her.

"Keep fucking me with that beautiful cock, I'm getting close again," she replied.

I groaned as I fucked her tightness, trying to stave off my release. Her pussy muscles were wringing and wrenching my fuck-meat.

"Ugh! Megggg!"

Her legs pulled me deep inside her as her entire vagina trembled and then clamped down on my penis. I gasped as my balls started blasting semen from my cock.

My sister pulled my face to hers and kissed me hard as I finished pumping her pussy full of danger-sauce - although - for her - the danger was passed - at least for several more months.

She gasped as her leg muscle cramped from gripping me so tightly - and laugh/cried as I figured out which one it was and massaged it, carrying her to the shallows so she could stand and get the rest of it worked out.

"Fuck! That hurt! Thanks, Mikey. I love you."

"I love you, too, Meg. You better?"

"Yeah. I think so."

I scooped her up for another hug & kiss - and then we headed to find our clothes.

Week 33

I had some practicing that I needed to do - that the others didn't - and I had forgotten about it until I woke up and saw the rebreather sitting in the corner of our hut. After breakfast, I went to the lagoon and - after insuring that I was only interrupting laundry - and not somebody's bath-time - I worked on getting in & out of the harness while floating next to the work-boat. Once I had it figured out in the shallows, I swam out to the mooring, and practiced there. I rigged up a way to lash it to my ankle - so I could board with the others - and then pull my gear aboard as well. My inability to hold my breath as long as the rest of the team, forced me to use the extra equipment in order to be part of the assault team. Honestly, the only thing these guys would need me for is if they captured somebody alive and we decided we wanted to talk to them. Based on how pumped the guys were, I kind of doubted there would be any survivors. The cops would just have to figure things out from the evidence that was left behind.

After lunch, I stopped to talk to Hal again. My question - this time - was whether or not he thought we should move the work-boat back to the mooring - and use that as bait - if & when the scouts returned. When I compared it to the crocodile traps, he nodded. I told him that there was a small risk they would take or damage the boat - if we didn't respond quickly enough - but I'm not sure I had ever seen them use live bait - so I couldn't be positive that he understood the full implication of what I was telling him.

Regardless, I was soon moving the workboat - and double-checking the scooters & battery-packs to make sure everything was ready to go. I climbed to the top of lookout-point to see - if they took the bait - how we would get into the water - to circle behind them - without being seen.

When I came back down the trail, one of the little girls asked me what I was looking at. I told her that I needed another way to get to the women's lagoon and she grabbed my pinky and started dragging me off - towards the southern end of the camp. Just before we reached the last hut, she showed me a small game-trail that cut through the brush. When we emerged from the other end, we were at the southern edge of the women's lagoon. I could hear the surf breaking directly in front of me and climbed a small rocky point to discover just what I needed. There was even a small modestly-sheltered spot that we could drop in - and duck beneath the surface - before coming around the point to head into open water. I picked her up and gave her cheek kisses and she giggled with glee. We took the game-trail back to the camp and I hurried off to get Hal - to show it to him. If I wasn't around, he was in charge of the seal-team.

~~~

The arms-master & I were just coming back up the path - towards the central fire - smelling the bread baking for lunch - when a messenger from the north-shore lookout-team came sprinting down the opposite path. We hurried to meet him. As he was explaining how many invaders we were dealing with, I heard the sound of a boat cruising up towards the lagoons - and ducked through the brush near the latrine to see who was approaching. The scout ship was back - and they were headed for the workboat.