Bunk Bitch

Story Info
Turned into a toy at summer camp.
3.9k words
4.2
34.9k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 05/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had managed to avoid summer camp for most of my life until my mom insisted I go. There was nothing I could say so when June rolled around there I was, in the car, hours from home, about to arrive. I didn't want to sleep in a giant cabin full of a bunch of other boys and live in the dirt for two months. But my mom wanted me to "toughen up" a little. Without my dad around, she and her string of boyfriends always make fun of me and call me feminine. I guess she finally wanted to do something about it. After all, this was the summer before college and everyone at camp had finally turned 18. The age of adulthood... still camping and acting like boys.

It's not that I'm THAT feminine, I'm a little short (maybe 5'5") with a slim build, a cute face, shoulder-length hair, and a bubble butt. I know I look like a girl from behind sometimes but I'm 100% straight - the girls love my feminine features! My girlfriend Amanda loves to pluck my perfect eyebrows and grab my ass. She likes to "practice" her make-up skills on me sometimes. Oh god! Amanda is so upset - she's livid I'm willingly going to summer camp instead of spending the summer in town where I can see her. She didn't believe me when I said my mom was forcing me. I know she's gonna miss my nice big cock while she's gone. We've never had sex but she likes it when I masterbate in bed with her. The only thing we've done is kiss and I get to eat her pussy while I jack off, sometimes. Sure - some guys tell me it's embarrassing I've never fucked her, especially considering Amanda USED to be known as a little bit of a slut. But that's no worry for me. She's so hot I don't care. I can't believe I have to spend two months without her! Every night seems impossible!

We arrived at the camp, to a huge commotion. Tons of cars and people are milling around moving luggage and wandering around the site. After a brief check in, I was sorted into a group with all the other boys my age. There were about 30 of us, enough for two bunks full of campers, I was told. I didn't know any of these boys and many of them seemed like they knew each other really well. Many were even looking over at me before whispering some joke back to the group. What were they talking about?

After all the campers were signed in, the parents left. My mom gave me a big hug and kiss (on the lips, like she always does) in front of all the boys and I could hear a few snicker at me. Some didn't even bother to look at me and focused on mom instead. Our camp counselors appears and introduced themselves. There were two for our age group and one would live in each bunk. They were both pretty attractive: one was about 5'8" with blonde surfer hair and a very fit body. The other was huge, maybe 6'4" with a buzz cut and giant muscles. The bigger one introduced himself: "HEY CAMPERS! I'm DAX, the MYSTERY MAN!" This line drew a huge cheer from the campers who already knew each other, I guess they know why he's the mystery man...

"Hi Campers! I'm Mini" Said the shorter one, "I'm so excited to get started! We're gonna walk you all to your bunks now!" Mini had the mannerisms and flamboyant voice of a clearly gay man. Jeez I thought, I hope I don't get put in his bunk, who knows what he's doing to the campers. Why do they call him Mini? He's taller than me...

Just from where I was standing, Dax pulled me over to his bunk, maybe 15 of us, and every one of the boys seemed bigger than me. As I looked over to Mini's cabin, there seemed to be a more diverse assortment of camper. Mini shot a glance over at me. Whatever, I thought, I guess I'm stuck with all the athletes. I'm not afraid of some competition, just because I'm a little smaller doesn't mean I can't dominate these guys. "Alright losers!" Dax screamed, "Let's go settle into our cabin, this way!"

Dax led us on a trip through the camp ground, pointing out all the amenities and places we needed to know: the mess hall, ropes course, treehouse, the meeting building, camp HQ (Where the bosses worked) and the infirmary. Finally, when we got to our bunk the boys who'd been here before immediately ran in to grab the best place to sleep. The building was wood and old and shaped like a big L. Since I'd never been here before I didn't know or care where I should sleep. There were 8 bunk beds, 4 on either side of a long camp cabin and one lone twin bed. Windows lined the space where the wall met the ceiling. There was a door at the back right with a sign above that read: "Counselor's Quarters" The bathroom and showers were at the end of the cabin, through a little arch way.

As I peaked in Dax's space, it looked like a room, like a real room in someone's house. I felt someone grab my shirt collar: "Sorry there partner! That room's taken!" Dax said as he dragged me over to the only remaining bed, which happened to be the one without a top bunk. "Here ya go kiddo!" He said before smacking my ass and sitting me down in the bed. Before I could even react one of the other campers slapped Dax on the ass (I guess this is how they behave themselves here? I better not complain). Dax chased the boy outside while everyone laughed.

Dax jumped on top of a chair in a corner and gathered the attention of the bunk: "Alright ladies! Welcome back to bunk 3!" A string of yelps and cheers from the crowd. One of the boys yelled "We love you Dax!" This got everyone to laugh. "I might love you too!" Dax yelled back before: "We're under strict orders tonight. Everyone get showered up and we're gonna head to the mess hall for a camp-meeting and then we're done for the day! Get in there!" Dax hopped off the chair and moved into the bathroom to turn on the showers.

The other boys immediately stripped down, completely nude before walking into the shower area. I joined them. To my surprise, the showers weren't stalls like at the gym, it was just one big group shower, with only 5 shower heads. So the first group of guys were already showering while the rest of us just waited and watched.

"Hey he's new we should let him go first!" One of the boys in line said to another, while pointing at me. The other boy looked over: "Are you new here?"

"Yeah" I said, "my mom made me go."
"Don't worry!" The other boy said, "You're gonna enjoy yourself - I'm Johnny and this is Paul"

"Get in there kid," Paul said as another boy left the shower. He slapped me on the ass as I walked into the shower, drawing a laugh from all the boys waiting. A few other boys slapped my butt also

Now finally in the actual shower, with the boiling hot water sliding down me, I tried to relax and have a nice time. I washed my hair, sliding my hands all over my body to make sure I was clean. I roughly scrubbed my dick and balls before bending over to wash my feet and then ass.

"We're getting the full show out here!" Johnny said, when I looked over I noticed a few of the boys were looking at me. "Guy looks like a model showering for playboy!" Said Paul, a few boys laughed at that one. By now the shower head next to me was open so Johnny took it, immediately standing right under the hot water, which ran tight down his washboard abs.

"Hey man not to be weird or anything but how big are you?" Johnny asked.

"I'm like 5'5" I said, I noticed most of the boys weren't paying attention to us.

"No I meant like your dick" Johnny said laughing.

"Oh" I looked down at my penis, which looked the size of a baby carrot, "I know it looks small, but I'm a grower - got maybe 4-5 inches in this bad boy. My girlfriend never complains." Johnny laughed again: "Alright brother. Sounds like you know what you like." I shot a quick glance over at Johnny's crotch, just to see what he was working with. His dick was fucking huge, maybe 6" totally flaccid. Flopping between his legs as he shifted under the hot water. He saw me look: "You like what you see?" He joked before smacking my ass again. Except instead of just a slap like the others his enormous hand gripped my butt, with one or two fingers even reaching a little into my crack. Before I could complain or push him off he released me walked out of the shower. To the boys waiting in line it seemed like a totally "normal" spank. I left to get dressed.

Things felt a little off at the camp immediately, but I knew at the mess hall that night at dinner that this place was not normal at all. First off, when I got back to my bed after my shower, all my underwear was missing. Like someone had gone into my bag and stole it all. After I started questioning everyone, Dax laughed and explained it was a bunk 3 tradition for newbies to "go commando" the first night. I'd have to "earn" my underwear back. Then he pulled out the hair scrunchies.

Apparently it's an old tradition but newbies in Bunk 3 with long hair have to also wear cute hair ties and clips for their first week at camp. Bullshit, I thought. I'll do it for one day to play nice but then I'm done. Pink? Amanda wouldn't wanna date me if she say dresses up next to a bunch of dudes bigger than me. Then there was all the other boys at the mess hall. It seemed like an endless parade of jocks who were campers and jocks who were counselors walking by Bunk 3's table and whispering some joke clearly about me. One tall boy yanked out one of my hair clips. So there I am, in ridiculous thin camp shorts, my ass and junk on full display, with shit in my hair.

The rest of dinner at the mess consisted of a terrible meal (chicken? If you can call it that) and a speech by the Head of the Camp, who everyone called Boss-Man. He was built like a marine. 9 or 10 right angles and hard flesh made up that man. The sun had set. It was dark.

We got about 30 minutes of free time before bed. I joined as everyone went to go outside and talk to campers in the other bunks. Johnny Paul and Dax went to go over to Mini's bunk to talk about some bullshit camp thing. A color war? Something stupid like that. This one kid Trever was tried to tell me about Pokemon but I wasn't interested. As the other kids milled around and chatted and ran around I slunk back into the cabin. I was exhausted. As soon as I shut the door, sealing me off from the outside I heard slapping and creaking coming from Dax's "Counselor's Quarters."

I crept closer to the doorway, sticking my head just enough in to see.

Dax was naked, sprawled out on his bed, his back propped up against some luxurious looking pillows. And kneeling between his giant legs, doggy position was a super sexy body. Was it a woman? No... there was a small tight par of shaved balls sitting right below her/his asshole. Sexy in a way, I couldn't help but think. Dax's face was filled with europhira, his breathing full and deep while his hand bobbed a head up and down. Lucky Bastard I thought, getting head in a nice looking bed. I only get one shitty camp pillow and no girlfriend.

The naked person shifted his body a little to dig his face into Dax's balls and run his hairless legs skinny along the big man. Dax was perfectly sculpted like something you'd see in gay porn... just perfect. Almost unbelievable. He was gently thrusting back and forth sliding his balls in and out of the man's mouth. Panting and grunting, sounding like a bloodthirsty animal.

The man shifted again to start deepthroating the cock, and Dax opened his eyes - digging around the room until he was looking right at me.

He was immediately up, tossing the other guy over with one hand, lunging at the door, pulling me through his door and slamming it behind me. The other guy was now lying on his back on the floor. Immediately I looked his dick - shamefully... all I saw was a grey plastic chastity device. I'd seen them online and from some of the porn Amber showed me.

"Hey! Rookie!" Dax said shaking my shoulders and focusing my attention on him.

When he whipped around to face me, the shock of seeing him, and I mean all of him, made me almost faint. This massive god who stood almost all the way to the ceiling, totally nude, his fully erect 11 inch cock pointing right at me.

"Listen I'm sure you got a lot of questions about what you're seeing right now... Mini and I..." Holy shit! I thought, that's mini? The gay counselor from before?

"No I understand" I said, "you're gay?"

He laughed. "No... I mean Mini is, but I'm straight. I just need a little release while I'm here. Look this is one of my side hoes." He pulled out his phone and after a few swipes presented the nude body of one of the most attractive females I've ever seen. Latina...huge tits, ass, perfect amazing everything, her pussy on full display. The screen went blank.

"I'm not gay kid... I just hate jerking off...so I have a bitch while I'm here. Jerking off is bad for you. You know that right?"

"What?" I didn't even know what to think.

"We don't allow any jerking off in the cabin. No Masterbation of any kind. It would be disgusting..." Mini got up and was moving to sit on the bed. Dax turned yelling "on the floor, face down!" Mini immediately dropped back to where he was on the floor in a doggy position with his face pressed against the floor. "It would be disgusting is all of you campers were constantly jerking it right?" 
"Yeah.." I said completely mindlessly, looking at Mini's perfectly hole. Am I gay? No... if Dax isn't I'm not.

"I'm sure you like what you see Rookie, but there are rules here. This is my woman... only I get to even look at that hole. It's months away from women for many of us. We have to make do how we can. Now I hate to be the bearer of bad news Rookie, but you did just fuck up my orgasm."

I was shocked, I've never heard an adult talk like this before: "I'm sorry Dax."

"it's actually a really simple way you can make it up to me." He said, waiting just a moment before stroking his still rock hard dick. A drop of precum seeped out.

"I'm not gonna suck your dick if that what you're thinking," I said.

"You're not a little interested? I mean look at you," he said gesturing down to my dick. It was starting to poke into a little bulge in my loaner gym shorts.

"Shut up!" I covered my dick. God is my dick small? It looks like nothing compared to Dax's tool. "Get Mini to suck your dick! This place is insane! My mom made me come here and now some guy's trying to make me suck him off!"

"Bitch! Get up here!" Dax shouted, Mini immediately jumping up and sitting behind him on the bed, on his knees. "Tell the kid that this is a safe space for him or whatever."

"Hi..." Mini began slowly. "I know this sounds surprising but you are just so clearly gay!" He said in his flamboyant voice. "I think you'd have fun. I mean... that right there is the perfect cock."

"I'm not gay! I have a girl-"

"A girlfriend?" Mini cut in, "Yeah I had one too. Let me guess you've never had sex?"

"Well I um..." He was right.

"It's always one of two. Either your girlfriend is the sweet pretty type who doesn't know better or the popular evil girl type who is using you for some kinda fantasy. So if your girlfriend a horse girl or a cheerleader?"

"Some of the boys in the cabin told me she was a cheerleader" Dax said.

"Oh man." Mini sighed. "Let me guess she lets you jerk off to her or she makes you eat her pussy after a night of partying? But never sex?"

I was shocked he was so on the nose. "My girlfriend isn't ready for us yet but she..."
"And she's probably already fucked a lot of people right?" Mini crept over and was now wrapped around Dax gently running his hand along the hairy back.

"How did you know that?!" I screamed "Did Johnny or Paul tell you! I hate those guys! They're liars. Amber promised me she only blew those guys for a second on a dare! She never fucked them!" Both counselors laughed. I felt immediately nauseous. Oh my god they were right...

Mini swung a leg around and started gently kissing and biting his ash cheeks while stroking the man's huge cock.

"Kid... just taste it. I promise you'll like it. Nothing wrong with it. You're gonna figure it out next year in college... let me break you in a little."

I was sick... break me in? Part of me was almost considering it before he said that... he wanted to turn me into a slave? "No fucking way!"

"God damn it rookie!" Dax yelled "I was going to help you and make this a little easier." He said, looking right into my eyes. "Look... you're a bunk bitch. There's no way else to put it. You're perfect for it. We knew as soon as you got out of that car with your hot milf mom... oh man your mom is hot...I'd fuck her tits to shreds..." I noticed his dick released a drop of precum at the thought my mom's breasts.

"I knew you were gonna be our bitch. I had to pull some strings with Mini over here...

"Let me help you rookie! The boys at Bunk 3 can be rough... but I can help you. Stay with me tonight and let me work on some stuff with you. I can tell you enjoy this a little. Maybe you'll enjoy it a lot." He looked down at my dick, which was now fully hard.

"Remember...we don't allow masterbation in the cabin. So we've got creative over the years. It's a bunk 3 tradition to have a pretty looking bunk bitch. A gay bottom who let's us all dump loads in him for the summer."

"Don't say it like that Dax!" Mini said, nagging like a woman while still stroking Dax. "Listen... just stay in here tonight where Dax can look after you. He's right. The boys out there are rough. You seem to know a few of them." He stopped working Dax's cock and moved toward me. I realized just how cute he was... you almost couldn't tell that he was a man. "There are certain privileges associated with being a bunk bitch..." He reached out and ran his hand along my erect cock, spilling out a drop. "Kiss me..." he mumbled while moving toward me. Before I could move our lips met and his tongue split my mouth open. It felt right... I moved my tongue forward and felt something slide into my mouth and down my throat. What was that? Mini's hand was now gently toying with my balls. Oh god I was so horny! Mini pulled back... "Okay why don't we get in bed and you start by just licking him a little?" He was now running his hand through my hair.

"Do I get to fuck you?" I asked, full of raw lust.

"What about your girlfriend?" Dax asked.

"Sorry baby but I belong to Dax. My body is his... not yours."

"I'm not sucking any dick!"

Dax lunged over and picked me up by my arm pits, swinging me two feet into the air.

"Wait! Stop! Dax!" Mini yelled.

"He's made up his mind!" Dax said before tossing me up onto his shoulder. Securing me in place with his left arm, he reached around with his right and yanked down my pants. I was totally nude except for my shirt. Dax plopped me back down onto my feet and threw open the door to the cabin and pushed me through it. The door locked. Two boys I didn't recognize saw me and looked at each other. One got up and went outside and the other went back to reading. I ran to my bed and quickly slid into my sleeping bag. As I was reaching for my bag to grab some clothes, I started to feel kinda funny. Like it was hard to move my arms. I remembered about the thing in my throat after the kiss... did Mini drug me? It felt numb everywhere...I tried to get up and made it onto my feet and then collapsed.

When I opened my eyes after hitting the ground hard I saw three boys staring down at me. It was Paul and Johnny and two of the other boys from earlier. He already had his cock out. It was thick and almost 7 inches long.

"I was just about to say how horny I am," Paul said.

"Hi bitch..." Johnny said. One of the boys wrapped his arms around me, forcing me onto the bed. Oh god is this why they gave me the single bed? They each grabbed a limb and methodically secured them to the four bed posts with my stomach facing down. Another boy I didn't know pushed a pillow under my crotch, propping my ass up into the air. A few boys smacked it. I squirmed and kicked and flailed wildly. I couldn't do anything. I was stuck. I wanted to cry. Johnny was on top of me now, spreading my ass cheeks as wide as he could. He spat. Everyone laughed but I could feel his warm spit slide across my hole and and down my balls.

12