Bunny and Her Brother

Story Info
Now I'm his jizz hole, his fuck socket, his piece of tail.
2.3k words
4.27
43.7k
68
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
993 Followers

All characters are over 18.

"Bunny, I told Marc you with your homework. Your brother is real smart."

"No mom. Marc and his buds always tease me about my purple hair and pointy tits." My perky boobs did stick out like rockets, with sharp pink nipples, like an inch long. In gym class were always the longest.

Once my brother's buddies got drunk and said they wanted to screw me... called me a jizz hole... a fuck socket... a sweet piece of fuck-candy. They stared at me like I was naked.

I told mom. "Oh honey, that's just how guys are. Tits and twats drive 'em crazy."

***

"Now Bunny, what's this homework assignment?"

"We'll Mom, I have this S.A.P. thing at school. Sexual Assault Protection."

"Bunny's gotta practice getting raped." Marc grinned at me. "Who'd want to rape you anyway? Have you seen your hair? It looks like purple weeds."

"Fuck you Marc! Now I just gotta like practice fighting off a rapist."

"Ha, you shouldn't fight him. You should thank him."

Mom smacked Marc. "Help Bunny with her homework. Now!"

"Him?" I giggled and let my eyes go to his zipper. "He doesn't have anything down there a girl would be afraid of. Janey told me all about your pencil prick. That every time you guys screwed, she fell asleep."

"My prick is monster big. I'll show you!"

"Whatever dude. You're still gonna help me with my homework right? You really have to try and rape me. Like when I'm not expecting it."

"Got it." Marc laughed. "But no cheating. Don't wear like eight pairs of panties and three bras and..."

"OMG! You ain't never getting that far!"

"So you want assaulted when you're least expect it?" He rubbed my neck. "You look tense sis, so we'll start with a massage." Marc sat me on his bed, massaging my shoulders. "I told you that you'd like it."

"Yeah, but if you think you're going to like surprise me and jump me or something..." I glanced over my shoulder. Marc flashed an innocent smile.

"Never sis, I just like to massage pretty girls. And you'd be one hot twat if it wasn't for your hair."

"I'm not a twat! And lots of guys like my hair."

"Sure. Blind guys." Marc massaged my back but his fingers kept catching on my bra strap. "Bunny, can you take that damn thing off?"

"My bra? I ain't getting naked for you."

"I didn't say get naked, just lose the bra."

"You gonna play nice?" I asked, feeling goosebumps on my tits. "Okay, but don't look. I ain't showing you my boobs." Marc turned his face away. I pulled my bra off and threw it at him.

"Thanks stupid." His hands massaged up and down. It was definitely better without my bra. "Now lie down for a deep massage." Marc pushed me forward, laying on my back. His hot breath on my neck made me shiver. "Sis I'll tell you a special secret. It's about you."

"Me?" I giggled, and for some reason my nipples hardened, and my pussy itched inside... Taking a deep breath I waited.

"First let's take off your blouse."

"No!" Marc tugged at my blouse. "Stop, you're gonna pop the buttons. Okay I'll fucking take it off. Don't look." Squishing my tits on the bed, I slipped off my blouse, leaving only my plaid skirt and pink panties. My bare back was ready for massage.

Then I heard Marc unzip. He yelled. "Don't look!"

Of course I looked. My brother unzipped his pants! I almost sat up but remembered I was topless. "Marc, why are you standing there in your boxers?"

"Sis you've seen my boxers a zillion times." It wasn't a big deal, except for the bulging cock lump... and I was on his bed half-naked!

"Marc is this a massage or rape practice?"

"Both." My brother straddled my butt. His strong thighs made me tingle all over. "Your skin is so soft, Bunny. It's like warm silk." Marc's hands moved to my sides, his fingertips rubbing the sides of my tits. It felt sorta good and made my nipples throb.

"Here's my secret. When I see a girl I might like to, you know... I always compare her to you." Marc breathed into my ear. "How she looks. How she feels inside..."

"WHAT!!?" I clenched my thighs shut. "You wonder how I feel inside?"

"All the time, your pink hole. I'm sure it's warm and silky. Like pink silk." He leaned over me with his lump rubbing my thigh and kissed my cheek, then the jerk bit my ear. "Ouch!" When I turned to stop him, our lips smashed together... Wow. The kiss was an electric jolt, his tongue thrust between my lips, twirling against mine.

This wasn't a brother-sister kiss. This was a fuck-me-to-death kiss. I felt Marc's boner on my thigh. Without thinking, I lifted my hips, thrusting up to meet his lump. Then his bulge touched my moist spot...

My pussy quivered... It needed to feel something inside... something long and hard. We kissed like lovers, breathing each other's breath. Marc squeezed my tits and nipples. When he lifted my skirt it felt sinfully delicious. My pussy throbbed with the wicked urge to screw my own brother.

Marc pulled off my pink panties. The cool air made me shiver. He was the first guy to see me naked, and his piercing stare made me dripping wet. "Go ahead, touch me." I shivered as his hand stroked my peach fuzz... Marc rubbed along my moist slit and his finger slipped inside.

"Oh bro, that's the spot!" He straddled me. His chest on my back, his face in my hair, and his rigid prick pushing between my thighs. Marc's boner was HUGE!

"Bunny you know what I want!"

"Oh yes brother. Stick it in my pink hole--Hurry!" His prick pushed into my anus!!? "WHAT? No bro. OUCH! Not that pink hole! Not up my ass." I looked back pleading, but he didn't stop. "Please Marc, don't stick it in my asshole!"

Marc's cock thrust up my helpless rectum and all the way up my anal canal. I screamed and Mom knocked on the door. "Marc? Bunny? I heard yelling. Are you two fighting again?"

"No mom we're uh... just working on my rape homework."

"Oh, that's nice dear." She jiggled the doorknob. "You two try and be good, I know it's hard."

"Sure mom. We'll be GOOD and HARD!" Marc gripped my tits and pushed deeper. "Ouch." I moaned into the pillow. I looked back at Marc. "Are you gonna finish? Hurry up and let's get this over."

My brother pumped deeper, and I felt my anal ring stretch around his thick shaft. I never thought my first fuck would be a buttfuck. Marc fingered my pussy and when he touched my clit I whimpered. My nasty brother played my love button while his cock pummeled my ass.

Soon my thighs tingled, and my tits throbbed...my nipples turned into bullets. Marc rode me like a slut. He kissed my neck and hair and teased my clitty. "Dammit Marc, is this my special massage? Or a anal rape?"

"Both!" His cock slammed so deep my teeth rattled. I felt every inch of his manhood pushing up my puckered anus. His big, meaty cock reamed me out. Soon the pain stopped. I crouched doggie style, groaning as Marc packed my ass with hard cockmeat.

I grunted, taking my first ass-screwing like a lady. "Do you like it now, sis? It sure feels so good to me. Ummm! Bunny do you like getting your asshole reamed out?"

"Oh yes...Gawd yes...F-f-fuck me bro! It feels so nasty! " I rocked my hips back to his hammering prick. "Do it to me! Fuck my butt!"

The pain turned into a tingling...engulfing every inch of my body. My anus gripped his shaft in perverse pleasure. "Fuck meee brother!" I clawed the bed, humping against his stiff man-meat.

"Oh Bunny... I'm gonna cum...!" His hefty balls slapped my twat as he pounded my ass with long thrusts of his cum-spurting prick. I collapsed on my back. Marc buried his prick balls-deep, spurting his jism, filling my asshole with hot cum. After a bit, he pulled out. My anus throbbed in pain as my brother grinned.

"Proud of yourself, aren't you Marc?"

But now my pussy burned. The buttfuck left me so horny I could've fucked a fire hydrant. "Bro, you took my anal cherry now screw my pussy. Please! I want you to be first." My legs spread indecently.

Marc opened my pussy lips. "Bunny, I love your pink butterfly." I nodded, hoping he'd impale me on his spear. My brother's cock moved it to my slit and pushed, splitting my pink tissue splitting around his prick.

"Oh bro... Make me cum Marc. I gave you my ass, now I deserve to cum!" The urge grew inside me like a tidal wave. I screamed into Marc's mouth as his shaft tore through my hymen. Pain turned into passion.

My pussy felt stuffed and sated with man-meat. We did it, I thought. Marc was inside me, we were sister and brother lovers.

My brother grinned. "Bunny, I'm gonna push really deep...okay?"

"WHAT? That's not all of your prick?"

"No, it's only halfway. Since you're my sister I'll go slow."

"Halfway? FUCK ME." And Marc did, watching my face as his cock slid back and forth, pumping my dripping cunt. It hurt bad... but I needed it bad. My brother's cock pushed deeper, and we screwed faster. Mom knocked on the door, but we were lost in fuck-lust.

I felt that familiar burn in my belly. The love burn. Marc screwed faster as we kissed. Kissing and fucking was the best thing ever. Marc threw my legs up, slamming his cock to the bottom of my cunt--AND I CLIMAXED!

"OH YESS!" I suck my brother's tongue, shaking and shivering as my pussy muscles convulsed around his invading shaft, locking us together.

Marc panted. "Wow sis, you're crushing my cock."

"Inside me...In my hole..." I breathed. "Cum inside me...PLEASE!"

"Bunny, you're not protected."

"M-mom put me on the pill. Now cum in brother...CUM DAMMIT!"

Marc fucked faster, pounding every inch of my enflamed twat. My labia clung to his shaft, pulling in and out in pink waves, driving me insane. I reached up, moving his lips to mine.

"AAAH!" Marc groaned into my mouth as he spurted. Jets of jism flodded my pussy. Suddenly I was my brother's jizz hole...his fuck socket...his sweet piece of fuck-candy. It was sinful yet wonderful.

Mom yelled, "Supper's ready!"

Like a MAN: Marc zipped up and left.

Like a GIRL: I cupped my leaking pussy, waddle to the toilet, wipe out gobs of goo, put on my clothes, straighten my bra and panties, fix my make-up, brushed my hair... And tried not to look like a "Freshly Fucked Slut."

Mom asked, "How was your S.A.P. homework Bunny? Did your brother help you?"

"Yes mother, he raped me several times."

"That's wonderful dear." Mom laughed. "Sometimes your bother is such a pain in the ass."

"He certainly is...a real pain in MY ass." As we ate I felt more sticky goo leaking out of my assaulted asshole and gave my brother the evil eye.

The next morning I woke up horny fuck and eager to screw. Mom was at work, so I put on my sweatshirt and nothing else. My naked pussy was fully exposed and ready to play.

But my brother avoided me. I guess he felt guilty. He took a shower, and I snuck to the toilet and peed, making my twat extra moist. I waited in his bed naked and spread. Like a good sister. Legs up and pussy open. Marc walked in, saw my twat and blushed. "Sis, we shouldn't..."

"Dammit, why not screw your sister. It's like free pussy--all the time!" He frowned.

"Brother you left my tits all sore, suck my aching nipples while you think about it." He sucked my long nips. They hardened as his long cock stiffened. My plan worked.

"Oh bro, that boner looks painful... I should suck it before you get blue-balls. Those are deadly." Dropping to my knees I wrapped my lips around his knob, sucking his throbbing prick. As I sucked Marc's cock my fingers fondled his balls. They bulged with sperm. Excellent.

Taking Marc's cock into my throat, my lips tightened around his shaft as my head bobbed up and down, slurping and licking his shaft. Then, like a good sister I gave his balls a quick suck. That did it!

Marc groaned as his prick burst--shooting cum down my throat as I gagged. My brother kept squirting, and I kept sucking, trying to swallow it all. But jism leaked down my chin.

After the last swallow, I looked up with my sticky lips. "You happy bro?" He smiled and I fingered my hole, preparing it for his prick. But Marc shook his head.

"Dammit Marc, brothers have banged sisters since the invention of screwing."

"Okay, I guess we can fuck." Marc moved between my thighs. I watched his thick shaft push into my wet cunt, again feeling the joy of incest.

"Oh bro, my twat's bursting with cock! Bone me like you hate me!" My feet gripped his hips, and we screwed so hard the bed broke...I fell on the floor, belly down butt up. Marc finished off by fucking my sweet ass... Anal makes the perfect morning.

Later Marc drove me home from school. But my horny twat couldn't wait. I jumped in the back seat and spread wide. My brother licked my pussy for the first time--That was fucking WOW!

The more we screwed, the more I wanted to screw. Now I'm my brother's jizz hole... his fuck socket... his sweet piece of fuck-candy. He likes to cum in every hole in my body...even my purple hair.

And I frickin' love it.

KimKim5
KimKim5
993 Followers