Bunny in a Business Suit

Story Info
A lady needs relief, even one's boss.
2.8k words
4.39
12.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qoo123
qoo123
154 Followers

This erotic story features anthropomorphic (furry) characters, intelligent humanoid beings with both animal and human characteristics.

"Bunny In A Business Suit"

SHORT STORY

Bunny Malone (yes, her parents named her that for real!) was hot. Both on the outside and the inside. Her cream-coloured fur overflowed the restrictive suit she wore, the only area of reprieve were her legs as her relatively short black skirt kept them aired. The room was uncomfortably warm, and that didn't help her situation. The insulation provided by the heavy fabric of her suit cooked her slowly. This wasn't how she wanted today to go at all!

"...and since losing the European contracts to our competitors, we've experienced a significant drop in revenue after tax." The only other person in the room flicked a laser pointer across the projector-screen as a depressing series of graphs flashed by. The human looked at his boss as she bore an expression that shouted for all to hear: 'we're fucked'.

"Are you okay?"

His concern was noted, but Bunny paid it no heed. She lifted her butt off the desk and planted her big lapine feet squarely on the carpeted floor. Her heels had disappeared hours ago — 'too cramped' she claimed. With her furry legs and feet free she strode across the room towards her subordinate, who watched her approach, averting his eyes out of a sense of failure. The anthro rabbit stopped a few feet from the display and crossed her arms. The tufts of fur that protruded from her loosely-buttoned v-neck shirt bristled as she bowed her head and breathed a sigh of exasperation.

"Our financials are circling the drain Henry," she said.

"That they are boss."

"Shit! We're in trouble; the board's breathing down my neck on this. Need to make this right — kapiche?"

The human nodded, his jaw set.

She groaned, pacing between the edges of the projector's luminous picture. "I can't think under these conditions," she spat. She was right, though Henry merely assumed she was stressed. No, there's something else eating at her, driving her insane...

As she walked, her thighs rubbed together, doing little to fight the blaze raging between them.

Bunny Malone was hot — on the outside and the inside. It was 'that time of year' again.

Her heat burned fiercely, interrupting her thoughts with unwanted feelings of lust. Her stiff nipples chafed in her bra, her bosom compressed to line up with the desired style of the business suit she wore. The quarterlies were one thing, but the sting of her pussy as it moistened had been going on the whole god-damned day. Nothing productive was happening. More and more reports piled up, and employees came bearing bad news. She'd almost cursed and swore at everyone who entered her office. Now she couldn't run from her problems. No, these numbers weren't good, and she needed to get her head straight in order to solve them.

"Have you verified every one of your projections," she asked, biting her lip. Her long ears swept behind her as she paced.

"Double- and triple-checked," Henry qualified, "by myself and Accounting."

"Fuck."

"I...uh, wouldn't put it like that but...I get the sentiment."

Bunny took a breather, leaving Henry to his slides. Once around the corner from him, she rammed herself against the wall and let her legs go weak. Fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK! she swore, her internal monologue engaged in a bitter tirade with her body's natural urges. The lapine slid halfway down the wall, friction hiking up her skirt as it planted her plump ass cheeks on the cold wall. "Oooh," she murred quietly. Could use some attention down there...

Her fluffy rabbit paws reached down and crawled under the trim of her skirt, rough pads glancing off of her inflamed lips as they sat behind dark red panties. She could feel her wetness as it soaked into the underwear. Slowly she pulled them down by the string, removing her panties whilst her eyes peeked from end-to-end of the corridor in case she was spotted. No-one came along. Good. She raised her left foot, then the other, and straightened up, bundling the panties into a ball of damp material. A breeze of cool air, carried by the buildings air-conditioning system through the corridor, soothed her newly-freed pussy. Not enough, she realised, and sent her fingers to aid her trials.

Gently, her labia were parted as her index finger pushed inside. Stifling a moan, she shuffled further from the corner, desperate to hide herself. I can't do this now, not with Henry waiting. Her digit disagreed, swirling inside her canal and stoking joyous feelings. Okay, maybe a little bit of fun...

Two fingers massaged her aching pussy, stroking her nether-lips and pinching her clit. It was too much for Bunny. She had to stop...but it felt wonderful...how could she?

The frustrated rabbit was saved from having to make the choice herself when Henry called out to her: "boss, you there?"

Skittish, she shoved her mitts away from her groin. "Yeah, be right back!" Pulling her skirt down, she returned herself to some semblance of decency. Her balled-up panties were shoved unceremoniously into a pocket.

Returning to a worried Henry, she smiled as she came back to him. And his presentation.

"Where were you, if I may ask?"

"Oh just needed to check up on something."

"I hope it was important."

She smiled. "It was."

About to resume his doom-saying, Henry was interrupted by Bunny, who walked up to him, arm extended in a friendly, welcoming manner. "Listen, Henry, could you come with me for a second?"

"But the graph—"

"Only take a second," she chirped. Henry couldn't lie, he also needed a distraction...something to keep his mind from dwelling on the prospect of layoffs. A stroll with his boss might do the trick.

"Alright." He followed her, led by the arm as she took point. Her soft round tail bounced as she moved, a sight he had a hard time ignoring. Cute, really. Though he'd never utter such a compliment to his boss directly!

The arrived at the door to one of the function rooms. Bunny opened it and brought him inside. Henry looked around, confused but happy to take his mind off things. She closed the door, and the click of the latch was heard. Henry turned to face her, placing the ledger he'd been carrying onto the nearby desk.

The lapine anthro's gaze wandered, unwilling to settle on his face. "Okay, so this sounds bad, but I have a favour to ask."

"Ask away."

"I need you to fuck me."

Henry spluttered. "Whu-what!?"

"You heard me. Fuck me."

He stepped back. "Whoa—whoa—whoa! What's going on?"

Bunny frowned. "Urrrggh, always so hard to deal with you humans!!" She stopped to compose herself. "I'm in heat."

"Seriously!?"

"Yeah, and I thought I could handle it with my meds at half-dosage. Turns out: I thought wrong."

Her human subordinate gulped as she advanced a couple more steps, fire in her eyes. "And you want me to...to—"

"Fuck me. Yeah. It's the only way my heat will stop."

"Listen, boss, this is not an appropriate request to make of your employee—"

"Do you want to get fired?" she said sternly, matter-of-factly.

He hesitated.

"Because you're clearly not being constructive when it comes to supporting the company, or me, in the hour of need."

"This isn't—"

"Shut up and do as I say," she commanded, her irate tone cowing him. He knew how bad a temper she could muster when pissed off. Needless to say, he didn't want to be in the firing line — metaphorically or literally!

She gestured to his suit pants. "Take those off. Now!"

He hurriedly obeyed, throwing off his trousers as if they'd been swarmed by poisonous insects. Next, his underwear went, revealing a pinkish cock at half-chub. Seems he was no saint either. He shied away from saying anything.

Never done it with a human before, the perverted side of Bunny's psyche remarked. She glowered at her press-ganged lover.

"Fuck me."

She threw herself against him, her clothes rustling with his still-clad upper-half. "What about you," he said, regarding her state of dress.

"No time. Need male now."

Keeping noise to a minimum, lest the thin walls expose them, they began. Using her powerful legs, Bunny leaped into Henry's arms, forcing him into a kiss while he supported her. His cock hardened, the brush of fur exciting him further. The sensation of her furry muzzle tickling his cheeks and nose while her tongue battled with his reluctant mouth left him reeling. The rabbit's appetite was ravenous, and she showed it by pushing him down onto the large central desk. Knocking aside the clipboards and teleconferencing equipment, she laid him down on the hard surface, ripping off his shirt. With his chest bare, Henry fought back, rising up to deliver a kiss of his own, devolving into the passionate fury of the present, no passing thought paid to either past or future, and their many consequences.

As she straddled his waist, he climbed to his feet, swivelling and planting her ass-first on the table. Wasting no time, he gripped his turgid cock and motioned for her to spread her legs wide. She granted his wish, and he placed himself at her entrance, the soft tender lips of her passageway meeting his tip with expectant agony. Without a word, he pushed inside, sliding his manhood into her slick pocket, scrunching his face as the sensations careened through him. Bunny's head rolled back, finding meek purchase with one arm on the desk, the other grabbing his bald rear.

Henry's first thrusts were a weak, disorganised, affair — his body too pent-up to control itself. Bunny didn't complain. Every touch of his plunging staff into her delicate insides brought waves of unstoppable bliss. Her senses overloaded as her body quenched its burning desire. He bucked in a regular pace now, his human penis forcing its mushroom-shaped head into her tight lapine pussy. Oh, God, she was tight...and warm...

Thrusting, with their faces colliding every so often in a furtive smooch, he increased the power applied to each jerk of his hips. The pleasure grew. His mind was bereft of question, stuck on the feeling of her velvet insides. Inside her tight chamber his penis pushed, every inch another victory for the human as he strained to muster enough force to smoothly pump his hips without tiring. Bunny's limbs coiled around him, trapping him in the throes of their lovemaking...their fucking. Animal instinct drove them both to copulate; the thrust of his waist, the feel of her midsection against his sweat-covered stomach, and the muffled cries of passion that escaped her lips — biting down on his shoulder to stay their discovery — brought Henry to another world. He had been transported from the dour and mind-numbing sundry of the office to the realm of unmitigated thrill.

"That's it," she wheezed, "keep going!"

"Ah! Urghh...boss..."

"Call me Bunny."

"Buh-Bunny! You feel so good!"

"Keep going..."

He reached deep with his shaft, poking the far end of the available space her vagina presented. His tip knocked against the threshold of her womb, poking uncomfortably (much to her chagrin). With her hands she blocked the extent of his thrusting, keeping him shallow while she caught a brief reprieve from the sharpness of his cock tapping her cervix. Some girls liked it, she wasn't really a fan. But she played her hand expertly, flexing her inner muscles to coax pleasure from her temporary mate. Henry groaned as her walls worked their magic, toned muscle fibres contracting and expanding in perfect synchronicity. She matched his rhythm, using her experienced body to elevate their sexual enjoyment.

"Fuck...yeah," a hoarse Henry declared, the onset of exhaustion creeping up on his unsuspecting form. Able to detect his oncoming climax, Bunny threw a paw into the mix — rubbing her sex to hasten her own end.

His pounding drew to a sudden close when, with a resounding shout, he buckled over her, slamming into her with gusto. Henry followed up his first exclamation with another, longer moan. As the human weighed down on her, pressing her into the hard surface of the desk, Bunny let him push inside as far as possible, bringing him to the hilt as she continued to soothe her relentless lust with her dexterous digits.

"AAHHHH!!" The cry came hard and fast, just like his orgasm. Henry bellowed with sweet abandon as his balls throbbed, seed coursing through his flesh to its target. His cock erupted, shooting ropes of cum into Bunny's burning pussy, extinguishing the worst of the fire. With help from her self-pleasuring, she brought her own orgasm to life — firing as the first splash of seminal fluid struck her cervix. The rabbit mashed her face to his, sucking his lips and killing the screams that were sure to continue if she didn't intervene.

Endorphins rushed, swallowing their brains in drunken stupor. Short breaths. Quick, muscular twitches. A sense of a job well done. Thick, gooey seed spewed from his cock, coating her insides with dick-milk. The explosive feeling wracked her body as her drained lover-boy rested himself on her fluffy figure. The ooze of his cum as it flowed down her canal tickled her, its warmth adding to the lingering flame of her heat — now well and truly sated. Her mind addled, her thoughts dissonant and hard to collect. Soon she would get her senses back, as the rush of her orgasm subsided into the pleasant afterglow.

"Wonderful..." she purred, relaxing with her human stud still within her walls. They lay there for a moment, gathering the strength to speak. In her minds eye's she imagined the gates of her womb: soaked and satisfied, thick cream covering flesh as far as one could see. His swimmers were surely hard at work trying to pry open her sacred vault.

The room was silent. No footsteps echoed outside, no unlucky employees barging into the meeting room unawares...they were safe. With the decline of her faculties reversed, Bunny began to think. Something niggled at her, something she was sure spelled trouble...

At long last, she muttered a tangible string of words:

"You...gah...came inside me...shit..."

"Is that bad?" he stammered, out-of-breath.

She tutted. "Right now? Yeah. My heat beats any birth control."

"It does!?"

"Hey! Calm down. I can handle this on my own. I didn't build this company up from nothing without making a few sacrifices...and I'm no stranger to being a mommy..."

Henry's worn spirits fell. "Jesus...you have kids?"

"Mmm-hmmm plenty." She ran a paw across his exposed chest, flanked by an open shirt. "One more won't hurt."

An astonished cough let her know her sentiment wasn't shared. She looked up at the panting man as his mouth moved nervously, faint sounds emerging in the form: "this is messed up!"

She rolled her eyes. "Either you took care of my heat, so I can think straight, or the company goes under, and then we're both out of a job. We made a choice."

"I-I have a wife—"

"So do I. She's great with the kids...yours must be very content with your performance in bed. I got a damn good fucking." Ignoring his worries, she rolled her hips, causing him to lean back down, tender loins still reeling from their climax.

"I need to go," he stammered, trying to leave her grasp.

She tightened her hold around him, her powerful rabbit legs closing like a vice, almost crushing him. "Wait, wait...stop!" she barked, her voice demanding and dominant. "Stay inside me, just for a while longer. I need to clear my head."

He struggled to oppose her commanding tone.

"What? And get pregnant for sure!?"

"Henry. Who's in charge here?"

He reluctantly reached behind her, holding her. "How long should I stay inside...?"

"Hmmm...mmmm...until I can think. Gotta wean myself off the orgasm, nice an' easy."

Bunny felt the slimy ejaculate seep from her pussy. Running a finger around her taint, she accumulated a small portion of the wetness as it gradually dribbled from her entrance. Her nether-lips, flushed with blood, shrank to their normal, non-inflamed size as her natural cycle began its steady journey towards conception.

"Ahh," she sighed, thoughts of her wife and this sordid affair abuzz in her mind, "she told me to be careful. What can you do, eh?"

Another pause. The two embraced each other, refusing to let go. Maybe if they didn't move, then they could maintain the fantasy that there was nothing wrong. It was a dumb idea, but it's all Henry had.

"Now what?"

Bunny spoke formally, like nothing had ever transpired between them: "once I'm good and done here I have to prepare a conference call with our Japanese branch."

"And...me?" Henry hung his head low, shrinking into his shoulders in post-coital shame.

She handed him his ledger, slapping the hard-bound document roughly against his bare chest — the wet smack upon his sweaty skin piercing the hushed silence. She glared at him with serious intent, back to her old (professional) self.

"Make those numbers sing, Henry."

qoo123
qoo123
154 Followers