Bunny - Perfect Landing

Story Info
Travis gives Bunny a warm welcome at the Airport.
782 words
3.6
3.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: Blowjob, Public Play

Bunny was walking out of the bathroom as I arrived. Her plane landed sooner than I anticipated so I was just a tad late. She didn't notice me and headed for the baggage claim to get her things. I took the chance to sneak up behind her and cover her eyes. You know the old game. A little awkward because I caught her glasses and probably freaked her out just a tad. She turned around quickly realizing it was me and gave me a giant hug.

Gathering her bags we headed outside to my can in the garage. It was a cooler day for May, but I was just happy to be reunited again with her. Dating long distance is tricky but now we had the whole summer together. Little did she know her Daddy didn't want to wait to play with his bunny. I had our first play session all planned out.

I purposely parked in the back of the garage near a staircase to nowhere. I wanted to have her there in the garage to keep her on her toes. I am sure she wondered why I parked so far away as there were a ton of empty spaces between the airport and where my car was, but she didn't say anything. She was a good girl and listened to what her Daddy told her.

After we got to the car I threw her things in the back and then grabbed her by the hand. Taking a look around to make sure no one was around I led her up the stairs. Thankfully, this trip was not planned around any major travel days so the garage was mostly empty. Thinking back, I am not sure what the point of these stairs were because the landing just ended. You go up a flight and you just have this area. No cameras, no way out. If the airpoint wasn't so far away I would wager the unhoused would stay up there a long time and no one would know. For now, however, it was all mine.

We get to the top of the landing with her trailing closely behind me. I stop at the top step, turn around, and start to undo my pants. She probably had a small inkling on what was coming when I led her up here, but for now she does nothing but smile now fully realizing what is going to happen. With her a step or two down she is at the perfect eye level to my already rock solid dick as it pops out of my pants. Without hesitation she stuffs it in her mouth. Her warm tongue moves all over as she sucks me with enthusiasm. Till this point I am the only man who has been inside her holes and I take a weird pride in that.

The air all around us is chilly, but her mouth is not. Warm and inviting. Mader just for me to use. Careful not to forget a moment like thisI take my phone out and begin taking pictures to look at later. She is beautiful. So freaking beautiful as she swallows my dick. I watch it disappear into her throat and her eyes meet mine making sure she is doing it right. The rush of public play. The distant noise of cars driving and planes landing. Just all so dirty and fun.

I make her stop and bring her up to the platform with me and start taking her clothes off. While it was great this was a blowjob of power and excitement. I never planned to get my rocks off and honestly she was still too green at it to do it efficiently. While I was taking photos I got the idea to have her wear only her jacket and scarf and make her pose. Her cute brown nipples pointed out at me as if they were calling for me to touch her. She poses for me over and over as I get my shots.

I decided it's time for us to go. Thinking back I wish I had nutted in her mouth but I had plans for her later and wanted all my strength. She starts to get dressed but I stop her and make her wear her jacket only. I like the idea that all I have to do is unzip her jacket and her tits are out for the world to see. Almost forgot that was a thing when I offered to take her coat when we stopped for tacos. She had to remind me that flashing the wait staff would not be ideal. Maybe a challenge for another day.