Bunny Tales Ch. 03

Story Info
The Invitation.
4.6k words
4.79
4.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Neighbor, My Best Friend!

I awoke and instantly thought of yesterday... and last night. I didn't know if I should shot myself in the head or rejoice. Liz owned me, a sex-worker, and had total control over me. The predicament I was in was basically prostitution but on the other hand the sex last night was 'marvelous' as Liz would put it. The sensations Jim and Nick made my body feel was from another world. How wouldn't want to fuck those two studs, especially Jim, totally my style, and handsome to boot, not that Nick wasn't, it's just that I like Jim better.

"WTF am I thinking," I said out loud.

I needed to take a shower a headed for the bathroom and turned on the water, fuck the stilettos! I turned to the mirror and there was a note.

"Today you'll be somewhat of a mess so remove your makeup, you will find all necessary products on the counter, follow the instructions below and you will be fine. Secondly, you'll need to take a shower, you probably smell like sex after last night. Remember, this will be the time to shave your underarms and groin area.

Afterwards, make sure your hair looks appropriate for a public outing, I think you know what I mean."

"Afterwards, you are to change into your white tennis outfit, it's the skirt with matching sports bra hanging in the closet, your white running shoes are in the shoe rack. You will soon realize everything in the closets are organized by fashion and then length."

"Your silicon breasts are in a black box in the closet, just pick the form that fits over your rising mounds for a proper look and fit."

"Now, you must walk for at least an hour, preferably an hour and a half, before returning home, I do not expect you to jog at this point."

"Once you return home you'll need to stretch lightly between 30 and 60 minutes. Do not exert yourself but don't be lazy!"

"Once you cool off, take another shower, dress in a pair white panties which are in the first drawer your right, those will cover your junk and still give that feminine look you so desire."

I desire?

"I would suggest that after your workout that you have lunch then start on your makeup skills as you only have two days for this act to become second nature to you."

"By the way, you may want to leave your earrings in otherwise the holes will close... that will make me very unhappy!"

"Oh, and take off your shoes, you may want to wear them again sometime,"

"Start now... I'm watching!"

I peered up at the camera, "I hate you!"

I looked at the directions on how to remove my makeup, my makeup, I don't believe this is my makeup! I sighed and looked into the mirror, what, what was that in my hair? I felt around my hair... it was fucking cum!"

Now I remember, Hans, that fucking son of a bitch beat me with a belt, then made me suck him off, then the fucker shot it all over my hair. I'll get him, somehow, someway, somewhere... its own!

Taking in a deep breath after breath I relaxed as I needed to do whatever necessary and stay focused on my chores.

After removing my makeup I turned on the shower to warm up, I stepped in, and then screamed; literally! I turned quickly to see Hans left my ass baring welts from the belt he beat me with last night. Again, I breathed deeply, washed the cum from my hair and body using the products left for me on the shower rack. The silicon boobs released themselves in the warm shower and immediately fell onto the shower floor. I noticed swelling around my areola and my nipples where sensitive. Wonders of modern medicine!

Once out, I sat at Brenda's vanity table and began brushing out my hair I noticed something in the mirror. Something so subtle that if I weren't looking at my reflection I would never know it was different, my lips, they looked slightly fuller. In fact, if they weren't my lips, I wouldn't even have noticed, but they are mine. If Brenda was here she probably wouldn't notice either.

Once my hair was looking good I noticed the littlest change in my nose, again, if it weren't mine I would never be able to tell. I had the tiniest bump on the dorsum of my nose, it was now smooth like it was never there. My eyebrows where fuller and my bone structure was flatter, again, the change was minor but more girlish. I felt around my neck where I use to have a hidden minute Adam's apple, gone.

All these changes would only be noticeable to me, maybe Liz since she did this to me, but how?

Anyway, there was no time for self-diagnosis or pity as I made my way to the closet, it was filled with female attire. All my male clothes were gone, they were fast at substituting all the clothes from one gender to the other right under my nose. I had to get on with my chores or who knows what punishment I would receive so I looked for the outfit and removed it from its hanger.

My balls still tucked, I slipped on my white panties, then stuffed my dick between my scrotums to give me a bit of camel toe like Hans formed yesterday. Stepped into the skirt which only extended 3" past my groin area. I pulled the sports bra over my head and found, though I did have some swelling, my boobs were not female boobs and would be spotted right away. I remembered that my boobs were in the closet, there was a set in the box with different cut-outs on the backside. I found the correct ones and glued them to my chest... now I have boobies.

I looked in the mirror and thought I was pretty hot!

I grabbed Brenda's key from the kitchen cabinet, it was attached to a long chain, and headed toward the door just to find another note.

"Remember, FYI, you have a tracking device implanted below your skin; save me the trouble... it won't be worth it!"

I had no intention of running, I locked the house, put the chain around my neck, and went for a nice relaxing walk. Twenty minutes into my walk I stopped on the slightly arched wooden footbridge and looked over the railing at the streaming water rolling over the natural rocks. I always loved stopping when we went for walks.

As time passed I noticed movement in the brush, it was a buck with a few doe and a few little ones.

"Hello," a man startled me.

"Hello," I turned to see who it was, it was my neighbor Josh, and he lived two housed down.

"Sorry, my name is Josh, I saw you coming from the McCartney house," he explained.

"Oh, I'm his sister," I quickly explained.

"There's a bit of resemblance but... in a good way."

"Thanks," I believe he was hitting on me.

"So are you here on vacation?"

"No, no, I'm taking care of the house while they settle out their differences."

"Oh, are they having troubles?"

"Well, Brenda was... well, I shouldn't say anything, but she left him."

"Sorry to hear that."

"Thanks, so I'll be staying, if I like the area I'll buy the house from them if we can agree on the price."

"I'll be happy to show you around."

"I know my way around fairly well but if you want to walk with me," he was trying so hard I felt sorry for him.

"Sure."

We walked the trails for about an hour and talked about everything; from food to the neighborhood. Josh was a handsome 30, slim but in great shape, made good money, and he had an extremely hot wife, well, until she left him for another guy. I knew this because we came home early from a poker game and found Linda fucking the guys brain's out.

Anyway, Josh, Linda, Brenda, and I use to watch the games on Sunday during football season and hangout every other weekend. The four of us would always be doing something together, I miss those days.

Josh insisted on walking me home so I agreed since we were only two doors down from one another.

"I had a great time," Josh said.

"Me too," I smiled.

"Would you like to come over, I'm having a cookout at 7pm?"

"Sure," I responded.

"Okay, I'll see you at 6pm."

"I'll be there," I said as I went inside and locked the door behind me.

Josh really knew what he was doing with a barbeque, not that I was bad, it was just he was great.

I walked into the family room, turned on my CD player, and listened to some music while I stretched. I put in Brenda's workout DVD, it began with stretches, and moved through calisthenics; perfect for starters.

Once done I took a quick shower but the forms stayed in place, they wouldn't even budge, I figured they would come off later so I sat at the vanity with my computer, went to the proper Youtube video, and learned how to apply makeup. After about five hours of straight practice I wanted another shower to feel fresh. So, I took another shower, just me and my boobs, but this time they fell to the shower floor.

After my shower, I dried and glued my boobs back in place.

I pick out a pair of lace panties from that same drawer as before, step into them, and arrange my junk. Then I stepped into a pair of extremely tight button up blue jeans that buttoned in the front with brass buttons, a barely pink u-neck shoulder shirt with lace at the elbows and buttons six inches from the top, 4" multi-strap beige sandals, I changed out my cross earring to hearts which took me a good five minutes, and I did very light makeup.

I really was running late, to be honest and I only had a day practice, and I was far from knowing everything so I kept it simple and basic. My skin has always been perfect, no blemishes, soft, and tight so I did light eyeshadow, eyeliner, and pink lipstick to match my nails, both hand and foot.

I gazed in the mirror at my appearance; my makeup, hair, clothes, and figure were on the money, maybe I was too hot. I turned and fell in love with these jeans because they really gave my waist and my butt a feminine look. For sure, I'm too hot but with warrant, I mean I'm not overdressed or slutty.

Josh is going to lose control when he sees this outfit, it looks like I'm going on a date, not a cookout. Anyway, it's too late to change now.

I grabbed my key, stuck it in my dainty long chained purse and headed toward the kitchen to grab the frozen cake out of the freezer.

My cell rang, it was Liz!

"Good afternoon Mistress," I answered sweetly.

"Where are you off to?" she asked curiously.

"Mistress, I ran into my neighbor Josh on my mornings walk. He introduced himself and invited me over for a cookout at 7pm tonight, I accepted his invitation automatically without thinking."

"No, you can't go."

"Mistress, I've done everything you've asked me to, from last night to spending hours on makeup lessons, see for yourself," I looked toward the camera.

"You're mine 24/7 slut."

"Mistress, you advised me to spend my time wisely, you never said I couldn't have friends when I wasn't working."

There was silence.

"Mistress, Josh lives two doors down on the same side of my street. Just look at today's recording, does it look like running was on my mind?"

Again.... silence.

"Mistress, you planted a tracking device in my arm."

Still... silence.

I sighed, "Mistress, we both know my situation... please, you'll break me... then what use will I be to either of us?"

"I like you Britney... so defiant... so cooperative, go, but don't make me regret it."

"Thank you Mistress, you won't be sorry, I promise."

The line was open for a few seconds then she hung up.

I said thank you to the camera and left. The thought of running never entered my mind. I rang the bell and Josh answered the door, he invited me in, and I followed him to the morning room where I set the pie on the counter to defrost for an hour.

"What would you like to drink?" he asked.

"Water," I wanted to keep it kosher.

"Really," he chuckled, "I have wine... beer if you like?"

"A beer is fine."

"Help yourself to the fridge while I turn over the food."

I went to the fridge and found Blue Moon and Flying Dog.

"Did you find anything you liked?" he said walking in from the patio.

"I think I'll try the Flying Dog... Blood Orange Ale."

"Excellent choice, grab one for me too," he said as he opened mine first then his.

"This is good," I said after taking a sip, though I've drank this before I was trying to distance myself... from myself as much as possible.

"I'm glad you like it. Let's head outside the food should be ready."

"Sure, lead the way."

"I love barbequing, your brother and I, and the wives, would get together every Sunday, cookout, and enjoy football during the season. During the rest of the year we would do something major, like spend the weekend skiing, at the beach, hiking, etc... I miss the 'old' days."

"He said the same thing the last time I spoke with him."

"Really?"

"You sound surprised," I said trying to feel him out.

"Well, my personal problems took precedence and I was a bit worried that he thought I forgot about our friendship. I always thought of him as more of a brother since I didn't have one," he said as he took the burgers and veggies off of the grille and set then on the table.

"That's sweet, I'm sure he's cool with that. He's never said anything but kind words for you; you seem like very good friends," I'm morphing, I just said that's sweet.

"That's good to hear," he toasted clinking his bottle into mine and we toasted to better times.

"To better times," I added as we tilted our bottles and took a good chug.

"Time to eat," he said as he placed the burgers and veggies from the grille to a serving plate and put them on the glass patio table.

"Smells delicious!"

"Well, I hope you like it."

"So, this is a rather small cookout, you know, not many people," I giggled.

"But... it's still a cookout."

We both had similar tastes as we both grabbed a bun for our burgers topped with lettuce, tomatoe, pickle, ketchup, and mustard.

"Mm, this is so good, you'll have to come over and cook one day," Josh was a great cook and anytime I didn't have to was a better day for me.

"How about tomorrow?" he smiled.

I giggled, his remark was right on time. Is he flirting with me? I buttered my corn on the cob and sprinkled it with some salt and bit into it... amazing. I then went for the grilled squash, carrots, and mushrooms, and potato salad; all were amazing.

We talked about food for quite a while, our likes and dislikes, that sort of thing. Then he brought up music, cars, and sports; he kept me on my toes. I forgot what a great conversationalist he was.

Josh began flirting, telling minor jokes, and playing word games with me that would keep me smiling, giggling, and sometimes outright laughing. It was hard not to fall into the female roll with all the attention he was throwing my way.

I've never seen this side of him, I mean we talked and had a million laughs, but he never flirted with me. I don't understand why Linda fooled around on him.

"You remind me a lot of Dylan, you like the same music, cars, and have the same opinions on sports."

"Well, we are from the same family," I smiled.

"Good point!"

"To a better future," we toasted.

"What could be better than having a beautiful women accept your offer to his cookout," he remarked.

"Thank you," I extended my 'you', now I was flirting. This, whatever it is, is drawing me in. He looks genuinely happy, smiling, joking, flirting, and his eyes... wanting.

"You're welcome, I'm glad you came," he smiled.

"A toast, to the future," we were at the end of our first bottles of beer when he toasted, one tilt, and they were empty.

"Oh, my cake!" I exclaimed. "I hope it's not liquid yet," I stated as I ran to the kitchen and opened the box.

"Well, is the patient okay?" he laughed.

"Yes," I smiled. "The patient is ripe for the picking."

"Ah, it looks really good," he peered over my shoulder.

"Can you get us two plates?" I asked as I turned toward my head toward him as he lightly pecked me on the lips. My heart began to race and I just stood there.

"I'm sorry, I thought," he began.

"It's fine... the plates," I smiled. He caught me off guard; but I can't blame him we were both flirting with one another so obviously he thought it was okay to steal a kiss.

I opened the large drawer to my right and retrieved a knife and two smaller forks.

"How did you know I like to eat my cake with a fork and not a spoon?"

"I thought everyone ate cake with a fork," I smiled holding up my fork.

He took a little of cake on his fork and put it in his mouth.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"Yes, a surprise inside. I never had cherries and butter cream in my chocolate cake. I have the perfect wine to go with this, it's a Cherry Wine... 16% if you're game?" he smiled.

"Sure, bring it on," I giggled.

"You'll love the wine; one of my favorites, when I get to drink wine," he said as he poured two wines, both a third full.

We talked about the cake and our favorite deserts we usually enjoy consuming.

Then, we had another piece, it was just too good to pass up.

"Well, I should be going," I smiled hesitantly.

"Why don't you stay a little while longer, I can turn on the game, and have a little more wine?"

I smiled and then sighed.

"Your Chargers against my Tampa Bay; what do you say?" he exclaimed gesturing with his hands out to his sides.

"Sure," I smiled. It's already been over two hours, what's another three? And, who knows when Liz will let me out again?

Josh poured to more glasses of wine, a third full, and went to the family room to watch the game.

"Make yourself at home," he said as he turned on the game. He was such a gentleman he waited for me to sit first.

"Thank you," I sat on the couch facing the television.

"You can take your heels off and prop your feet up on the coffee table if you like."

"Are you sure it's okay?"

"Absolutely."

Just like old times except instead of slipping out of men's shoes I would be taking off my woman's heels. First I unbuckled the straps, slid them off my feet, and propped my legs up on the coffee table that he scooted closer the couch.

Josh sat next to me, I mean like right next to me!

We discussed the game and cheered on as the Chargers took on a 10 point lead at halftime.

"More wine?" he asked.

"Sure," I replied as I made my way to the restroom to take a much needed pee.

When I returned Josh was just pouring the wine in two fresh glasses, how considerate.

"Toast, to the prettiest girl I've ever laid eyes upon."

"Such a liar," I laughed as we chimed glasses. Josh was getting to close but I couldn't all of a sudden ditch and run home; I would have to think of something else.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

For a loss of words I just smiled and sipped my wine. He was pulling me in to his world, a successful, attractive, business man desperately seeking the woman in front for her attention.

"Oh, we better hurry, they're showing highlights of this weekend's games," he put his hand on my lower back and escorted me to the couch. I sat first and then Josh sat to the left of me, hid cock jumped ins his pants putting on a display of eagerness. I found this to be very amusing and cracked a smile.

We talked about the highlights and the 3rd quarter began as the Chargers received the ball. The Chargers began to move the ball down the field. The Chargers were running the ball but had to eventually punt the ball to Tampa.

Tampa's offence was in critical 3rd down territory all the way down the field eventually settling for a field goal.

The Chargers received the kickoff, mistakenly took it out of the end zone, and were stuck on their own eighteen yard line. Four minutes into the 4th quarter they punted the ball to Tampa, they muffed, and recovered it on their own five yard line.

Josh noticeably turned toward me putting his right arm around me on the couch, I looked at him and he immediately kissed me, instinctively, I reciprocated. We kissed for quite a while as he wanted to lead. He then slipped his left hand between my jeans and waist and began to delve deeper.

"False start, Chargers, offensive line," the referee stated.

12