All Comments on 'Burn Baby Burn'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 278 Comments (Page 2)
MagikcatMagikcatalmost 10 years ago

Ah, forget those nay-sayers. Haters gonna hate, no matter what you do. I thought it was awesome. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great read

Goo d long read make it y this is in the top you quiver and get hard every time I read it I have read it thanks for making it this made my week anybody would Not like it doesn't Know a good story when they see it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I'd bet money the naysayers would have been cheering if Mike had fucked his mother but his father would have been out of the picture......

Of course just from a male standpoint, I'd have liked to fuck both women and have them for my own.. But the story wasn't written by me or the naysayers so we have to take what was written for us....

Well, I'll happily take the story as it is and anything else you want to write. I know it's fantasy and the hero always has the biggest and baddest cock and he has skills that are akin to Wizards but I can take that too since the intention is to excite the readers and this does exactly that.

Thanks........

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
started good but

Love the way it started but the end killed it would of gave it 5 stars but when the parents join in that killed it great story tho

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not how most ladies (couples) would feel

Loved the story up to the "swinging" parents. The kids are not swingers and I doubt would jump into it like that. They'd feel possessive of each other, as newlyweds do. Also, being pregnant would make you feel protective of your unborn child, and since you have no idea where and who Mom and Dad have screwed you wouldn't add their sexual history to the mix without a "check up". Four good pages and the fifth one needs a rewrite reality check.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great !

Love this story, must have read it half a dozen times now and it never loses anything. You really can spin a good yarn. More of the same please - or another chapter with these same characters at the next singers convention. Not really bothered which, but please do write more!

Thanks!

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago

I enjoyed it until the parents turned out to be swingers.

sunchaser796sunchaser796over 9 years ago
Another fine story

I could not tell you how I enjoyed this story. Top six so far

wd

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story

funny loving 5 stars plus

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Was a really good story right up tell u brought in there mother and father, win u added there mom and dad u fucked up the story. Was going to give this 5 stars but now it's a 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very nice run with the bad ending

Hi,

you sure are one of the best authors around this website! Congratz to that I really like your stories.

This one here was really nice too and surprisingly for me started quite realistic as far as you can call it in this genre :D

But Sorry this time you didnt hit the homerun. You shouldve left the parents out of it, would have been way better and second it was completely nonsense that his parents just appear out of nowhere in his own house. At that moment I went flaccid with a "what the fuck?!" :D

Keep up the good work this time I'll give you 3 stars ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Outstanding from start to finish

I thought it was excellent, including the final scene with the parents.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Seeing a Pattern

Starts good, has an excellent middle, dies when the parents come home.

If this is dezurtdog's style, I probably shouldn't bother to read more of the author's stories.

crow0085crow0085over 9 years ago
disappointing!!!!

I stopped reading when the parents came to and screwed up the area, this whole story was collapsing, love each other the two feres and sisters is gone.

crow0085crow0085over 9 years ago
Evaluationt

for the writing I give 4 stars,

carry on.

thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fine story, but...

...I have to agree with those who say that dragging the parents into it fucked up the tone of the story. It was one horny little tale up till then. Having the folks walk in damages its believability and the burgeoning sexual intimacy between the characters. Brother-sister incest is by its very nature highly insular-- that's what makes it hot. And, piss freak that I am, I really wish Nessa's pissing early on (and maybe her shitting as well) had been better exploited for its great erotic potential instead of just being presented so matter-of-factly. Missed opportunities. Chacun à son goût, I guess...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GOOD STORY

BUT YOU COULD HAVE LEFT THE PARENTS OUT OF IT.

RON TEXAS COWBOYRIDECC@YAHOO.COM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
messed up

Wow. You had a brother and sister who were like newly weds. They had just concieved a child and were discovering new things about each other all the time and cementing their bond which had been broken for so long. You had to have the mother immediately drop to her knees and start sucking. Too rushed and right after daddy ordered them to quit doing what they were doing and mommy fainting twice. Nessa declares she will never leave Mike and mommy sees his dick and simply must have it. Really? Nessa is expecting a baby and just says 'fuck me daddy?' Not even a discussion about becoming grandparents first. Hell, you should have had mommy faint again. Or should she have said, "oh son, give me a baby too. I hope you don't mind dear, but I must have my son's baby. I'll have another son and He and Nessa will have another brother. Its so perfect. Please say its ok!" You should have gone slowly with the parents. Have their discovery of their folks swinging lifestyle come in it's own time. A seduction by both of them of their mother and a later discovery by daddy. Or have them approach their parents to tell of their relationship on their own. What you've done is make a beautiful love story between an effectively estranged brother and sister into an impromptu orgy that dirtys it and waters down the romance and obvious love. Shame on you is all I can think of to say!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Well that was a five star story right up to the last page... where you fucked it up so royally that it is now a one star story. Congratulations on not knowing where to stop.

virtualatheistvirtualatheistabout 9 years ago
The orgy ruined...

What was a beautiful love story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
shaved cunt

Hey is every guys fantasy these days to make it with a six yr old?????????????????????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
To the previous Anon

Who wrote the comment about a shaved pussy looking like a six-year-old's.

That is not what shaved pussy looks like. The pelvic bone is too far forward, and the lips are too puffy. Adult pussy is adult pussy, some of us just like better access to it than by going through the bush.

To the author,

Slow the pacing if you write another story like this. Seriously. Absolutely everything could've been better if you'd gone slower.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pussy

I have to agree, the shaved puss was a bit of a turn off!

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 9 years ago
Brilliant story ruined

Brilliant 5 star story right up until the parents sprung them fucking . I feel you could have gone down a different path for the ending instead of them joining in...sorry you lost me with the ending 3 stars only......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
burn baby burn....

Well, thats what you've done to this story with that last section with the parents. And from reading the comments, I'm not alone in my opinion. You know, you could have just ended it with a section on them having their kids and finding a way to get married, or something. I don't even think I read a bit about mom finding out she's going to be a grandmother. This was a great love story besides the incest part, but you watered it down. The parents stepped out of the picture while their daughter was still in the hospital to go on a trip. How can you think of reintroduceing them at the end and have Vanessa want to instantly fuck the father that flew out while she was still hurting?The son just loves his mother's blowjob when she walks in after leaving him to care for his injured sister alone? You totally destroyed any hint of credibility with this last, unnecessary section. I was really enjoying this and each page made me look foreward to the next page but you did away with that quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"shaved cunt"

This is directed at Anonymous 03/04/15

Not everyone wants to fuck chewbacca buddy, thats not to say fucking a six year old is OK because its not.

K Jay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
should have ended when...

The story should have ended when the parents found them fucking and the kids then explaining the love that they have for one another and the baby being born.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
awsome twist

That was an awesome twist. I normally have the plot figured out by the end of the first page. But I have to say I never saw that one coming. Fantastic story five stars

skyink93skyink93almost 9 years ago
Agree w/ kookaburra8

Was totally a 5 star then ruined the entire story making them fuck others. I don't care who it is. When a man is willing to share his woman with another guy, he is no longer a man. Just another pathetic cuck, who could better benefit society as tree mulch...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Willy won't go home

I thought the ending was going toward the mom and dad finding out, and telling them that they weren't really brother and sister, one of them was adopted, but the parents never had any reason to tell them this.

I have to agree that having mom and dad in the bed with them ruined a good, even great story.

Just my opinion,

thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story until you added the parental units.

You should have quit while you were ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
damn you fucked that up

Seriously, a bad ending can completely ruin even the best story. This had me wishing I could give it 6 or 7 stars, I loved each page more than the last. The mom and dad get involved, and it destroyed it. The whole story ruined in one fell swoop. I can't even give it 2 now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm sorry

I know this is your story but you ruined it

IwilldoitFeb31IwilldoitFeb31over 8 years ago
Just my opinion

great great story,

thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
REALLY GOOD STORY

I thought it was a really good story but I think the ending could/should have been different. I mean really who wants to swap lovers with there parents.I liked the story and I gave it a five but a rewrite without having sex with the parents would be a better story. Sure they could yell and scream at there kids than get over it because they really love each other. SO MAYBE YOU WILL WRITE A FOLLOW UP STORY LESS SEX WITH THE MOM AND DAD.

Ron Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sux

You took a great erotic love story and ended it badly. Burn Baby Burn should ought to refer to Mom and Dad getting home. A very strong love story, she's expecting his child, they have a home together, Dad and Mom walk in the door, Mom faints twice sucks her son immediately, ass fucks him, Dad does a 69 with daughter and fucks her. They tell their children allllll about their sex life for the last twenty years and flying across the United States so that they could get laid, and Mike is ok with his pregnant wife/sister getting fucked in the entrance way of their home. All in the last few paragraphs of this story. Previously, he agrees to nurse a sister who doesn't like him while mom and dad immediately jump on a plane to a destination we learn later to be a lie. He cares for her. Wipes her ass, shaves her pussy, bathes her, takes her to the doctor, changes her dressings, moves her into his home and becomes emotionally as well as sexually involved with her. Then helps get her life and carreer on track. They're good for and with each other then M&D just walk in the door and start humping them. How do you not see that this just doesn't fit with the story? Were you so desparate for an ending? Crap. I'd like to have given this an 8 out of 10 but I ended up only being able to give it a 2 star rating.

joethepredatorjoethepredatorover 8 years ago
Bad Ending!!!!!

You wrote an awesome erotic-cum-love story but you ruined it yourself at last.

Too bad

ShawneeTrekShawneeTrekover 8 years ago
Why??

Four excellant pages, but the parents too much. The parents as returning as swingers fine, but the parents joining them, uuck, sicko ! Gagg me with something !!

PugTheMagicianPugTheMagicianover 8 years ago
that ending...

It just ruined it for me. It was a nic semi-love story and very erotic but it would have been better if it ended without the parents becoming involved as that part just seemed like you thought to yourself 'hmm, whats the most abrupt and non forshadowed way i can get some partner swapping in here?'

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great st... never mind.

You just had to add that "off the wall" ending and mess it up.

Mrsofty7Mrsofty7over 8 years ago
4 awsome pages

I loved the first 4 pages but the parents joining in was a little much. But other than that my favorite part is the romance leading up to the sex.

Zeke503Zeke503over 8 years ago
Sorry...

but I agree with the last several comments I see posted here. Just because it is an incest story, that doesn't mean that it has to include every opposite-sex member of the family, especially when there was not even a hint that the parents might be open to something like that and also especially after the comment from the father when they first entered the scene. It just looks like you wanted to throw everything possible, including the mother going ass-to-mouth, without any foundation for such actions. Story would have been better without that last scene...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ending was much

this story was great until the ending it was way over the top it ruined the situation between sis and bro

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Last page

Last page was to much but you are still the best hope you post something new soon miss your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bad ending

The parents being involved ruined the whole story as it was very erotic up until they joined in

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love the ending! Love the idea!!

gave you a5 worth every star!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
4s

i read and reacted to this as a stroke story, gave it 4 stars because it got me off. the problems i think were the stinted dialogue, the awkward 'dear sister' or 'little bro' name calling.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
Great first four pages.

It was a big turnoff to have the parents join in, just after they had pledged to always be together, few guys are willing to share, even fewer with their own father, even though they might be 'keeping it in the family'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Would be better without that ending.

Would be better without that ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
agree

ending ruined with family joining

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
ALL IN THE FAMILY

Brother - sister - dad - mom, and baby on the way. Incest keeps on rolling in this five star family.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
this was good almost to the end

mom and dad DID NOT help this story. it was a love story, but not now. good, but just another fuck anything story. zero love here just lowly snakes fucking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
highlander 2

Did you ever see a sequel that actually ruined the first movie, well i just read it. How could you ruin a hot story like this? You need to revise this and focus on their love. The parents were never part of the story to begin with. Sorry for the negative feedback, but you fucked this one up.

Jayincest15Jayincest15almost 8 years ago
Good story bad ending

Story was excellent until the end. You just threw the parents into the mix.

QueenVeeQueenVeealmost 8 years ago
Well...

I loved it until the parents joined in but still gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
lovely

Dude, you are good and this was a great story. A five star story! Until that last part where Mom and Dad came home. You screwed the pooch on that. All I can say. I had to give this a three. Sorry for the vote and the negative comment, but the truth is the truth. M&D didn't just hurt the story, they REALLY hurt this story. Just read how many other readers say pretty much the same. You can do better than this.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 8 years ago
Troll

Felt like the author was trolling their readers with that ending, it came completely out of nowhere and basically ruined the story.

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
I thought this was a love story

So is a gang bang next? What burned this story is bringing mom and into the mix. WHY turn a love story into a ZERO LOVE fuck fest??? Do you have a CLUE of what love is???????????????????????????????????

qunburpoqunburpoover 7 years ago
Loved it until

Really loved this story until the parents got involved which for me spoiled it

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
The ending spoiled a great story

would be nice to read about the children they raise and some nice gentle lovemaking.

OlebillOlebillover 7 years ago
The End

What's that about was a great love story between siblings until then didn't finish after mom and dad got involved. WHY

PharoahACPharoahACover 7 years ago
Really?

Well, you knows how to spoil your story. That mom and dad fuck fest deserve 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
End disappointed

Great until end, which was very disappointed.

ChalkyCanberra1970ACTChalkyCanberra1970ACTover 7 years ago
Hmmm

Fucked up a good read at the end. Idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ummmmmmmm

What the fuck???????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Totally ruined story

You were going along fine until you brought the parents into the story the way you did. Totally ruined the story. I couldn't finish it after reading up until the mom and dad was brought in. What waste of time. I gave this a 1 vote.

The old fart

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Ditto with preceding comments. Bringing the parents in on the last page just turned it into another trashy story.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago
Troll

I feel like the author is trolling with the garbage at the end, destroyed the story with that.

Really should be edited out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The ending SUCKED

Was a good story until you ruined it with the parents joining in.

Edit that crap out and end it better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The problem with the parents…

It wasn't really an issue of "too much" or "too far," but of ending a love story with the lovers turning instead to new partners just for fuck's sake. Lots of others complained about bringing in the parents, and I think there's a reason that didn't work.

The first part of the story was about the two developing feelings for each other that included a physical dimension. He was not only nursing her to health, but also rescued her from her apartment while the physical relationship gradually blossomed. That part was GREAT.

But then the purely physical took over and exploded until it choked out everything else. At the end it's just a fuckfest and no special connection at all as they both swap out to fuck other partners. It didn't make sense and was not true to the characters and story up to that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Agree. Please remove the parents at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Remove parents and grand parents

Grrrr

XacksonXacksonover 6 years ago
It was great...

Until the parents got involved. Once that happened, the story went from love story to fuck fest. Now I'm not kink shaming if that's people's thing, but when it's just dumped I top of what was a well crafted bonding moment it went bananas. Sure the parents can be swingers and the kids could stay as a pairing, that would have been fine so long as the parents ok'd their relationship, but an all out fuckfest is never the right option.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
a love story ruined

parents? YUK!!! shaved pussy? YUK!!! I want a woman not a fucking six year old!!!!!

parents ruined a love story...

MAJOR04MAJOR04over 6 years ago
From Great love To poor Fuck Fest

You had a great story until you just dropped the swinging parent into it!! The Daughter loved her Brother but fucked her dad with no prior build up or even knowing they were swingers???? No love in that family and both son and daughter will be unfaithful and untrustworthy forever!!!! Sucks!!!

Pilbaraman1111Pilbaraman1111over 6 years ago
Family sex yummy

Sure loved the way the story was built up, it was very loving and got me horny as can be. Hope they make enough babies to fill the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
???

5 to a 1 star with parents. author you just killed a love story. there was ZERO love here...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What the hell happenerd.

Well written Great build up. loved the way the brother "cared" for her.

A really good Bro & Sis fuck/love story, HOT HOT HOT until Mom and Dad show up.

I love to see the passion grow and then explode. That is one horny-hot sister.

TanhorsTanhorsabout 6 years ago
Was five stars

It was five stars until you added the parents, that broke the flow. Their adding also felt forced, like you put it there when the rest of the story was screaming at you not to.

Cut the parents out of the end and this would be a superb story.

Tanhors and family.

jtw0978jtw0978about 6 years ago
This is good

Are you going to add more to this or is this it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WTF??

You took a 5 star incest love story and took it down to a 1 by adding the parents and just making it a stupid fuckfest! What happened to their love for each other? Lame ass ending for sure!

RontheSwansonRontheSwansonabout 6 years ago
WTF

Huge letdown by adding the parents kinda pissed off actually 1star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

IT WAS ABSOLUTELY THE GREATEST UNTIL YOU ADDED PARENTS, THEN IT BECAME A WORTHLESS CLUSTERFUCK.

lwiltonlwiltonalmost 6 years ago
I wonder why everyone dislikes the parents showing up

Maybe sex is only supposed to be for those under 30? On the other hand, nobody seems to much mind if only mom shows up for some three-way fun, or just her and her son. It only seems to rile people up when daddy and mommy show up together with the kids. Strange.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
why you faggots writers always ruin the story in the end

why add the faggot dad into it?? you do realise most readers here are hetero males.. the story would be just fine without adding both parents, just the mom. Fucking ruin it for us you faggot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not dead yet

dezurtdawg here!

Hi guys n gals, just a quick note to let all of you know a few things.

First of all, I AM NOT DEAD........YET!

Besides my writer's block, my ticker started acting up a few years back and after way too many trips to the doctor they figured it out and prescribed meds to help with it. (My arteries are clean, just a non-correctable low expulsion factor. IF you know what that means you have my sympathy.) So I bounced from good days to bad days and the doctor helped to exacerbate that problem with constant changes to my meds. Shit!

Finally had a pacemaker implanted and, that, along with different meds seems to have stabilized things for me. So I've been slowly working on my long dormant stories. Unfortunately, while all of this went on I have forgotten my password to get onto my author's page to upload new stories that I have ready. Every time I ask for the reset password code it turns out that it won't work and thus far the help people here have been NO HELP!

So anyway, wish me luck at getting that fixed. I will try to add this note to all of my stories, or at least the last part for those that are series. Take care, all of you, and don't forget to vote!

dezurtdawg

PS: To dear anonymous FAGGOT. Since I never said dad and son did the nasty, that is therefore YOUR warped, twisted and FAGGOT brain that did it. So fuck off and write your own stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ignore them

True the dad fucking the daughter was a little too much but adding the mok was hot i hope you will make part two

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ignore them!

No one asked for their opinion! Constructive critism is one thing but calling a writer a faggot for adding something you dislike is uncalled for. Get your head out of your fucking asses. If you think you can do better then write your own fucking stories. People like you make me sick. If you're going to be immature little shits then maybe you arent old enough to even be on this website. The story was amazing and if you guys are going to be rude because the writer added in the father then you guys really need to grow the fuck up. Learn the difference between constructive critism and meaningless immature opinions. The story was great and I hope you write more! I'm a big fan!

CapewideCapewideover 5 years ago
fuck the parents

the story was awesome until the end. I think that instead of the parents getting involved like that, they had a sit down family talk and the parents came clean that they were brother and sister too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot story.....almost.

This was a great story, and really hot, but the parents should have been kept out of the sexual part. That seemed sort of the lazy way to end the story and didn't add anything to it. It's like an afterthought where you asked, "Now how in the heck do I end this?" and took a great story and made it less.

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanover 5 years ago

Waiting for you to get back to this one once you are ready. A great start to an awesome story.

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Superb

I did not see that ending coming at all, I figured their parents would walk in but wow.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 5 years ago
And it's ruined

Was great till you added the parents and had each fucking each other which lessens the love between bro and sis. You are a good writer and enjoy your work but sometimes less is more when it involves sexual partners especially when trying to write a story about love. Should have had everyone fucking everyone from the start if you wanted that type of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
3 Would have been 5 but....

Like a lot of other commenters, you added the parents and ruined it for me. Swinging is just cheating with a different name. It's the opposite of romantic and loving. It doesn't matter if they are the parents or some neighbours or whatever. I'l give you a 3 for the good part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great story until your ending

with mum & dad added - nnnooo yuck. sister & Brother part I enjoyed screwing & falling in love with future thought out, Seen as Both had the same surname. previously - she could have gone back to that. then they could have told people they got married in a chapel In - a certain gambling city ! Then getting the job, no one would ever know the truth "right"

I suggest a re-write of ending ?

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 5 years ago
Liked the story

I have to agree with some of the other comments though. Adding the parents really ruined the story for me but that is just my opinion. The story was a solid 5 until adding the parents ruined it. Now nothing more than a 3 and grudgingly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
BUT WHY???

A pure love story totally ruined with scum of the earth parents, so WHY??? 5 stars to a 1 just to vote. REPOST IDIOT!!! leave out the CRAP. REWRITE THE LAST PAGE with an epilog so you won't look like an idiot fool. Your probably to much of a pussy boy to come back here...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lot's of harsh comments.

I agree the parents had to find out eventually, and this is not the option that I might have chosen. But I disagree that there was not love involved. No mention was made of the kids becoming swingers, just sharing love within the family.

I'm staying with my 5 stars.

I hope you got your account worked out. I'd like to read more of your musings.

Teecee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Himmmmmm

I think the ending with the parents was not necessary. The story was good about a brother and sister and loving each other thru all the sex but the interaction with the parents in that way was not necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
bad move on page 5

The story was going very well until mom and dad came into the picture on page 5 the way they did. I was looking for the surprise, just as the parents were at first, moms fainting was strange, would have preferred a different response, the one that should have been written, plus the story came to a sudden halt, nothing about her being pregnant, giving birth, and living happily ever after. You would have gotten a five until that last page.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous