Burning Bridges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dude had on a pair of black silk boxer-briefs with the Dragon Ball Z logo, and the words "It's over 9000" across his dick. It was hysterical. At least he didn't wear boxers. The mood had now turned light, and I wanted it to stay that way, but I was gonna turn up the heat.

"Get in bed," I told him. "I'll be right back, Goku."

He laughed, I picked up my bag and went in the bathroom. He had a huge bathroom, a giant claw-foot tub, a shower that could have graced a locker room full of people and twin sinks in the vanity.

I quickly brushed my teeth, got in my bag and pulled out my special items. I'd never worn them, and I quickly pulled off the tags. I stripped and held up to me. It was a lime-green body stocking kind of a dress, but fishnet. I pulled it on and did a little turn. There wasn't much left to the imagination. It barely "covered" my ass, if "covered" was the word. More like "decorated," I thought. It had gloves with feathers, made from the same fishnet, and I pulled them on, put on the pair of six-inch silver heels with matching ankle bands and did another turn. My hair was straightened, curled and I had it piled on top of my head. I looked sexy as fuck! I drew a deep breath, gathered my courage and went to the door.

He was lying on his back under the sheet, looking at his phone. I stood hip-shot in the doorway, my right arm extended up on the door frame. He didn't notice me, so I cleared my throat. He looked, and his phone dropped, hitting him on the chin. He winced, but his eyes never moved.

"Oh, my God, Syn. You angel, you goddess! Oh, my God."

That was the reaction I was hoping for, and I strutted over to the bed. He sat up, putting his phone on the nightstand, reaching for me. He stood, took my hand, holding it up over our heads, and I did a slow turn for him, then another.

He picked me up and laid me gently on cool silk sheets. "My God, Synthia, you are spectacular," he whispered as he scooted over against me.

I pushed him over on his back, lying on top of him. "I was hoping we'd end up here."

I kissed him, and the night became charged with passion, our lips joined, our hands roaming. I could feel his cock, hard and growing against my pussy, and I had to see it. I kissed my way down his body, loving every inch, spending some time on his nipples before working my way down his belly. When I got to those hilarious boxer-briefs, he raised his butt, helping me slide them down. I got them off and tossed them over the side. There it was.

Q wasn't some porn star, but that cock was a little intimidating. Not so much the length, although he was above average, but it was thick! When I took it in my hand, even my long fingers didn't meet. I was a little worried. It was also the first uncircumcised cock I'd seen in the flesh, so to speak. I loved it. I needed a taste.

My mouth stretched as I went down on him as far as I could, maybe too far, as I gagged myself a little. I pulled back up, holding the base with one hand and playing with his balls with the other, just loving the feeling of that first couple of inches in my mouth.

He groaned when I went down the first time, and shuddered a little. He kept making sexy little sounds as I worked my magic. I had always loved sucking dick. There is something empowering about the way you can make your man feel that much pleasure, while at the same time, giving him your loving gift. I was loving every second of this.

"Jesus, Syn," he moaned. "I've dreamed... so long... my God, you are so good... you sorceress! I'm... won't last..."

I could feel the tension building, felt him push up and I sucked feverishly, pulling back his foreskin so I could use my tongue on his sensitive head. I could feel his balls twitch and knew he was about to come.

"Syn... I... coming!" he groaned.

I was grateful for the warning, but this girl swallowed. I pumped his shaft with my hand, tickled that sensitive spot just below his nuts, and set my tongue free on his head. I felt his hands in my hair, making it fall, and it covered my face and his groin like a curtain. He came, thick bursts rewarding me, and that feeling of power and joy had me nearly coming.

I worked him through his orgasm, kept working, until his hands in my hair started pulling me up.

"Syn... I can't... stop!"

I giggled and let him pull me up. He pulled my face to his and crushed my lips, despite my protest that I needed to brush again.

"There's no way I'm letting you out of this bed,"

We kissed for another hour, it seemed, and he rolled me over, moving to lie between my spread thighs.

My fit had little solid pieces over my nipples and pussy, but he didn't attempt to take it off. He just kissed his way over it, finding all the gaps between the string of the fishnet to get to my fevered bare skin. I was on fire, and he moved the little patches aside so he could get to my nipples.

They were spiked up like little chocolate bullets, and when his lips closed over one, I was in heaven. I had loved this man for so long, suppressed my emotions, my feelings for him, and now I was here and giving myself to him. It was as if years of pent-up sexual energy and emotion were overwhelming me. I was writhing, squirming, a hot mess of need and energy. He kissed his way across the tatt between my breasts and when he took my other nipple between his lips, flipping it with his tongue and letting me feel his teeth scraping over it, I came. It was an explosion and I clutched his head, pushing his face into my tit, moaning his name.

I had never had an orgasm from a man playing with my tiddies, but I was so hot, it just swept over me and I pushed my pussy up against his belly, rubbing on him. I could smell my musky wetness and the little patch covering my pussy was soaked.

He came back to my lips and spent a long minute there before pushing up a little. He looked down and just stayed there, running his eyes over me like a caress. It was kinda embarrassing.

"So gorgeous," he said, those blue eyes warm sparkling pools. "How do we get this off? Will you wear it again?"

I giggled. "Any time you want." I wiggled around, pulling it down off my shoulders, over my breasts and down to my waist. He saw the trick, it was stretchy, and pulled it down as I raised my butt a bit so he could slide it down and over my feet. He placed it reverently to the side and I was naked except for the long feathery gloves, my heels and ankle bands.

"I'm leaving those," he said. "God, you look sexy in those heels."

He loved on my breasts again, getting me my motor running at high speed, and slowly kissed and nibbled his way down, leaving no part of me unloved. He played with my navel piercing with his tongue for a minute before moving on.

I was bare for him, freshly shaven, and he placed a kiss on my pussy, making me jolt with the sensation. He started at my knees, finding my sensitive spots as he worked his way up my thighs. I was nearly coming by the time he got back to my pussy. He parted my lips with his tongue, sucking them in, squirming his tongue into me, tasting my freely flowing juices. I was a sticky gooey mess, and he loved it, apparently. When he moved up to take my clit, pressing against it with the flat of his tongue, enveloping it with his lips and lashing it, I blew up.

I was coming so hard I was seeing stars, and I heard a woman's voice, giving tongue to her ecstasy. I dimly realized it was me, then lost all power of rational thought as he pushed one of those fat fingers inside me, curling it up to stroke my spot. I went off again, and it just kept going until the pleasure was too much for me.

"Quinlan... please! I needa rest. It's... too much. Stop..."

He gave my clit one more quick lick, making me jump it was so sensitive, and he was moving up over me, our lips joining again. I could taste myself, joined with his distinct flavor, and we tasted good.

Something hard was pressed against my pussy, and I felt him move a little, his cock finding my entrance and parting my lips.

He pushed a bit and the head of his cock popped inside. I froze. My God, it felt like he was stretching me to impossible dimensions.

My hands shot out to press against his stomach. "Wait, wait," I squealed. "Don't move! Jesus Christ, you have a big dick, Quinlan. I don't... don't move."

He chuckled, and even that movement stirred him around inside me. It wasn't pain I was feeling, exactly, but just over-stuffed. "Damn, slow, Q, very slow."

He kissed me for a while and played with my breasts. After a minute of that, I started to adjust the that feeling and I moved my hips in a slow circular motion, feeling that big fat cock inside me. It kept feeling better, and I let him advance a bit with my hands. I immediately froze again, and he laughed. I giggled with him, and slow millimeter by slow millimeter, we joined until I could feel his nuts on my ass and his cock was kissing the back of my pussy.

We stayed that way for a minute until I was semi-comfortable. When he withdrew and pushed back in, it felt like he was turning me inside out, but it quickly became the most pleasurable sensation I had ever felt.

In ten minutes, I had orgasmed like five times, and he was still going strong. I just kept going off, and I felt like control of my body had passed from me to him. It seemed like he could make me come on demand, almost, and I was feeling worn. He just kept going.

"Q, baby, I... I can't..." I protested.

He stopped moving for a bit and just held me, kissing me over and over, whispering love words in my ear. He withdrew, and I didn't think he had come. I almost started to cry in my disappointment, but he flipped me over to my stomach, moving between my thighs and entered me again.

"Q, baby, oh my God!" My voice rose to a hoarse little scream as he powered into me from behind, his belly slapping on my ass. "Q, I don't think... I can't... Oh, my God, I'm going to come some more!"

He drove into me, sending me into another mindless spiral of orgasms. I needed to scream, but I was losing my voice.

"Q, I can't take it, baby. Come, please come," I begged. I could feel him quicken the beat, then he was shouting and I felt his soothing cream bathing my poor abused little pussy, filling me and I went off one more time as my man filled me with his love.

I could feel him on me, his great weight on me and in me, and I was so emotional I started crying. He felt me shaking and pushed my hair to one side so he could see my face.

He slowly withdrew, rolled to lie beside me and pulled me up to lie half over him, my head pillowed on his chest and his massive arms wrapping me in their warmth.

"Are you okay, Syn?" he asked.

I nodded. "Yes. God, Quinlan. You destroyed me. I was trying to tap out, but you just made me..." I had to sob a couple of times. "You just made me keep coming. I love you so much, and it's scaring me. I just... I..."

He shushed me. "I felt it, too," he said. "It was like I couldn't get enough... like I would never get enough. I know you, in every way, Syn. I don't think I can ever be without you now."

He held me, loved me until I drifted off, wrapped in my man's arms. Three times in the night he woke me, or I woke him, and we made sweet slow love. I woke up in the morning as the little spoon. This was where I belonged.

*****

Q dropped me home about 10:30. I needed a shower and some more... modest clothes for our lunch with the girls. Jake came to the kitchen door when I walked in.

"Where the hell have you been?" were his first words.

"None of your business. Why are you still here?" I asked.

"I live here," he said.

"Not for long," I told him. "Why don't you make it easier on everyone and just leave? Do you want to fight every day? It's not enough that you're a fucking cheater, now you feel like you need to be an asshole?"

"I think once you calm your tits, we can talk about this like adults."

"I'm the only adult here," I said. "You're a frat boy. I tell you what, though, Jake. I'll calm one tit, how about that?" I pointed to my left breast. "This is the calm one." I pointed to the right. "This my party tit. It isn't ever going to be calm."

I left him stunned and went to shower. I put on nice jeans, strategically ripped, a nice white silk blouse and my strappy sandals. He came in and watched me, lounging in the doorway.

"When do you think you might have time to talk?" he asked.

"Never," I said. "The time for talk was before you started fucking strippers. Jake, we are over. I'll never touch you or allow you to touch me again. I'm filing for divorce Monday. I'm not sure when they'll serve you, but I'll be asking the court for our house. Without you in it. The girls want nothing to do with you, I want nothing to do with you, and what the fuck? You don't want anything to do with us, either. You're never here, and when you are you pay no attention to us. Just leave, Jake, before the cops have to throw you out."

"Where would you like me to go?" he asked.

"Would hell be too much to ask?"

He snorted. "Have it your way, Synthia. Where are you going and when will you be back?"

"I'm meeting the girls for lunch, and Q is meeting us, too," I told him. "Be gone when we get back. Please, Jake, just be gone."

He yacked some more, but I was done. I got out my car and picked the girls up at my parents'.

My beautiful little mother was playing cards with them. The girls dropped their cards when they saw me and came hurrying over to hug me. Mom followed at a more sedate pace.

I took her slender form in my arms and she just held me, her hair tickling my chin a little. I wondered how much of the grey was because of me. She was the child of her generation and she'd never changed. She had the same fro she'd had all my life, streaks of grey in it, now, but still Mom. She looked up at me, the love shining out of those big brown eyes.

"You okay, baby?"

I squeezed her. "Yeah." I felt a little weepy, just knowing and seeing how much she loved me. "It isn't fun, Mom, but life like that sometimes."

"I never wanted it to be like that for you," she said in her soft voice.

"I know. I'll be okay. Is Dad home?"

"Yes. He's been watching a movie with the girls and fell asleep." She chuckled. "I don't think it was his kind of movie."

I had to laugh. I couldn't imagine anything they liked being 'his kind of movie.' "I'll just give him a kiss," I said.

There he was, in his favorite recliner. I looked at him for a while, that strong, quiet tall man who had loved me all my life. I got my height from him. Mom was a tiny little thing. Everything else about me was like her. I had lighter skin, just a couple of shades, but I hoped I kept her grace and beauty like she did.

I leaned down and kissed Dad on the forehead. He stirred, opened his eyes and looked up at me. "Hey, honey," he said. "Come to get the terrors?"

I laughed. "Right. They own you, Dad, just like I did."

"You were a terror, too," he said. "Still are, for that matter." He pulled me down on his lap.

"Was it ugly?" he asked.

"It wasn't pretty," I said. "I'm done with it. I'm filing Monday. I'm hoping he'll be gone when we get home."

"You want me to go over and kick his ass?"

I laughed. "Nah. He'll do that himself. He's always been good at that."

"I know. I don't know how you hung in there like you did, honey," he said. "I wanted you to be happy, so I supported you. I never liked him."

"Do you like Quinlan?" I asked him.

He shot me a look. "Is that... I mean... no, it's your business. Yes, I do like him. I always have."

I squeezed him, kissed his cheek and went to get the girls.

*****

"Mom, is Dad going to be at home?" Shey asked.

I glanced in the mirror at them. My little clones, my skin, my hair, even my eyes. They were little beauties, and I was hoping they would get through this without being traumatized.

"I don't know," I said. "I asked him not to be. What do you want?"

"He doesn't care about us," Rice said. "Why should we care about him?"

"Rice, I don't think it's that he doesn't care about you," I said. "He just cares more about himself. You know what I mean?"

"Yeah. I guess you're right," she said. "We don't want him around anymore, Mom. We talked about this. He did something awful to you. We aren't going to forget about it."

"Give him a chance to stay in your lives, please," I said. "I know he isn't a very good father, but maybe someday he'll regret not having the two most awesome girls on the planet loving him, and he'll try to make it up to you. If he does, it's my opinion, as your mother, that you should let him."

Neither of them said anything. "Hey, Q is meeting us for lunch," I said.

That got squeals of delight from them. They worshipped "Uncle" Quinlan. They chattered happily until we got there. He was waiting by the door, and they leaped out and ran to him. He wrapped them up the way he always did, and they were filling his ears with their doings as I came up.

He looked at me and his eyes were sparkling blue crystals. I pushed on the girls, moving them to his sides and kissed him. It lasted a while. I stepped back and looked at my babies. Their mouths were open and they were speechless.

As a mother, rendering your children speechless is a great victory. I had to laugh, and it got funnier the more I thought about it. I was wiping my eyes, and Q was shaking silently, looking down at those two startled faces.

Rice came to her senses first. "Oh, yeah, really funny, Mom. Mom... Mom... Oh, my God, Mom. Are you..."

"You're kidding, right?" Shey chimed in. "You and... Uncle Quinlan? Oh, my God!"

He squeezed them together and I stepped forward to sandwich them between us. "Do you hate the idea?" he asked them.

They were having trouble finding their voices. "Oh, oh, no," Shey finally managed. "I mean, yeet! It's so dope I can't..."

"I'm about to blow up!" Rice could hardly contain herself. "This is so fire! You're kinda my favorite person in the world, Uncle Q. Well, Mom. And Gram. And Grandpa, but you're up there, I promise."

"Same," Shey said. They pulled him down and kissed opposite cheeks. "I'm starving," she said. "Let's eat, then we can talk. Are you gonna get married, Mom?"

"Shey!" her sister admonished. She clapped her hand over her mouth. "Sorry," she said. "I just... I mean... I needa use the restroom. Imma pee myself if I don't."

We went inside and the girls headed for the restroom. Q and I sat down on a bench together to wait for them. His big arm went around me and he pulled me over against him. "I thought that went well," he said.

I had to laugh. "Yeah, as long as they didn't pee themselves, I'd say it's a rousing success."

He chuckled, the deep, deep sound sending a thrill through me.

"Are we going to get married, Syn?" he asked.

I looked up at him and saw humor, love and some trepidation in his eyes. "Noo, you're not the marrying type, Q. We both know that."

"Well, I never have been," he said, "but then the only woman I would ever consider marrying was out of bounds."

All those emotions were still visible, but I could also see that he wasn't lying. "Well, since I'm pretty sure neither of us wants to be arrested for bigamy, and one of us happens to still be married, legally speaking, so we'll just have to see if we can get used to the idea," I said.

"Good plan." He looked around, stood and pulled me into a little cul-de-sac area and kissed me, one hand sliding up to cup my tiddie, giving my nipple a pinch, which made my knees buckle. "Do I get to do that? You know, kind of part of the 'getting used to the idea' thing?"

I pushed him back out in the open. "You are so bad," I said. "But yes. Not in restaurants, though." I glanced down. "Jesus Christ, Quinlan, my nipples are hard and showing!"

He laughed. "Stand up against me. Really, though, is it a secret that you have nipples?"