Burning Desires All Around Ch. 01

Story Info
Seducing my wife for my best friend.
1.1k words
3.64
35.5k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story, hope you all enjoy it.

*****

I, Nick Callum, have been married for nearly 3 years now and am very much in love with my caring and loving wife, Sophie. She is 28 years old and a year younger to me, she is considered beautiful in general with 32 C breasts, puffy nipples and well rounded butt. Sophie isn't the slimmest but is the right amount of sexy. One thing you need to know about myself, I love to masturbate.

I had never considered watching Sophie with another man, the thought had never crossed my mind until recently when I noticed the way my best friend, Samuel, looks at her. He doesn't look at her lovingly rather the lust in his eyes is very obvious for anybody who knows him well, he looks at her like a hungry lion ready to feed on a juicy prey. Soon enough I found myself masturbating to the thought of Samuel and Sophie making love to each other. I was filled with guilt as soon as I had cum but it didn't stop me from masturbating to their thoughts everyday from then on.

A little history about Samuel, he is my best friend and someone Sophie use to consider as her best friend. Mark the words 'use to'. He is what you would say "tall, dark and handsome" and boy did he make good use of his charming good looks!

A bit more about why he used to be Sophies best friend. Three weeks after Sophie and I got married, I had to go away for 2 nights on work-training purposes and incidentally Samuel needed a place to crash for 2 nights as his house was being refurbished. We were living in a 1 bedroom flat at that point but our home was always open for friends and family, especially Samuel. Sophie, being welcoming, offered Samuel to sleep on the bed and she would sleep on the couch but Samuel insisted they both sleep on the bed. At first Sophie was a little hesitant as it was a semi-double bed but she felt comfortable enough with Samuel and trusted him so she joined him in bed. The next morning Sophie called me at training and said "Samuel made a move on me last night when I was sleeping, I woke up to his face on my breasts and one of his hand caressing my inner thighs..

I was shocked for the first few seconds as he continued to softly suck on my left breast and rub my inner thighs but I then shoved him away..he just turned around and went back to sleep. Nick, I am not sure if he was really asleep or he just pretended to be asleep." I was speechless, didn't know what to say to her and all I could muster at that point was "I will call you back in 5 minutes." I walked out of the training center, lit a cigarette and tried to make sense of what Sophie just said. I thought to myself "Samuel is our best friend, he would never do such a thing on purpose. He knows Sophie well enough to know she LOVES me crazy and would never think of another man. I bet he was asleep and probably doesn't even know this happened..he must have been asleep." I called Sophie and explained my thoughts to her, I did have to convince her that he must have been asleep and it all happened in his sleep. I did convince her but deep down I was doubting my own thoughts, guess I was just in denial.

Sophie or I never mentioned this to Samuel, we never confronted him about it as we didn't want to make things awkward and embarrassing as I had managed to convince both ourselves that he must have been asleep. Regardless to say though, Sophie started maintaining a bit of distance and had that uncomfortable feeling whenever he would hug her but she tried not to make him understand of this.

As I wrote before, I can't stop masturbating to the thought of their bodies writhing in motion and can't stop thinking what if Samuel wasn't asleep that night? How long had he been sucking on Sophie's breasts before she woke up? She didn't shove him right away, for the few seconds that she knew Samuel was suckling her left breast and rubbing her down there, did she feel a bit excited? Was she physically a bit turned on? I realized I wanted them to fuck, I wanted to watch them do it, I wanted to hear her moan his name as he rammed his dark dick up her wet pussy.

I needed to turn my imaginations and fantasies to reality. Soon, at nights, when Sophie would be in deep sleep, I would slowly rub my fingers against her pussy and carefully lick and suck her nipples. Her body would react after a couple of minutes, she would start moaning softly, I would place her hand on my erect dick and she would start squeezing it and jerking it, we would start making out, all the while she is asleep and then having sex at which point she would wake up. I did this a few nights imagining it was my friend and Sophie. Soon started to call her "PhiPhi" when seducing her at nights, this was a nickname given to her by Samuel and only he would call her by this name. I was doing this so that her body and mind can get used to hearing her being called by that special nickname when being turned on and I was hoping to hear her call his name when making love to me on the off chance.

On the following day of one such night, Sophie told me these days when we make love at night, she feels there is something different about it, she feels as if she is being molested in her sleep but physically she enjoys it. I pretended to laugh it off and said "Really? Didn't feel like that to me.. as it seemed you were really enjoying it last night." She said "yeah I did.. and it is weird cause I think I felt you were calling me PhiPhi and in my sleep I starting feeling it was Samuel molesting me again but this time I was enjoying it, just very weird." I told her not to think about it, as it was probably just a dream and I never call her by that name.

I have started planting the seeds of my desire in Sophies mind and will soon enjoy my fantasies come to reality.

*****

*If there is interest in this story and you would like to know what happens between Nick, Sophie and Samuel then please let me know as I will then continue with the second chapter* **This was more of an opening and introduction, the second chapter will be much more erotic with more detailed sex scenes**