Burning Man Ch. 12

Story Info
The Incubus Wave and the new age of eroticism.
3.8k words
4.83
2.8k
1

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12

A middle aged man with salt and pepper hair and a five hundred dollar suit spoke into a microphone with the grim look of a news correspondent in the middle of a war zone. Behind him people cavorted inside a heavy layer of smoke. Brief flashes of naked bodies were visible from the flickering of thousands of small fires "Disorderly conduct, public nudity, and sexual depravity on a scale unheard of since the days of Sodom and Gomorrah. This is Mitch Miller reporting from ground zero of one of the most heinous acts of terrorism in our nation's history. The mysterious blue blast that shook the city at 5:13 am seems to have caused some form of mass hysteria with those caught in its wave giving in to unbridled hedonistic displays.

"Little is known at this time about the cause of the blast, but a group called 'Fornicatio Solemnitas,' I hope I'm pronouncing that right, is taking credit for the explosion. They have called it the 'Incubus Wave' and it is believed to usher in the coming of a new age of eroticism. The blast could be seen in Albuquerque and the strange blue radiation covered almost a square mile causing millions in property damage. This story is still breaking and we will update the public as details emerge here in Soldier's Post. Back to you Chet," the feed cut and the reporter looked at the camera man, "Did that look good?"

"Yeah, Mitch, it looked great from here."

He loosened his tie and handed his microphone of to the sound tech. "We had this guy in my home town used to threaten to put LSD in the water supply. I bet this is something like that."

"That's an urban myth, my town has the same guy. We called him Acid Andy. He was like a chemistry genius and made acid as a side hustle. The cops busted him one day, but before they nabbed him he ran through a golf course as the sprinklers started. The acid in his shirt pocket bled into his skin. Like two hundred hits of acid at once. He was never the same after that." the camera man retorted. Mitch chuckled at the story.

"That was in SLC Punk," the sound man chimed in.

"I heard about Acid Andy way before SLC Punk," the camera man shot back.

The sound guy raised his hands in surrender, "sure dude, whatever."

A woman moved slowly towards the crew, she was dressed in a light blue skirt hiked up high enough to reveal her lack of underwear. Her light blue blouse was shredded revealing large heaving breasts as the fabric fluttered in the breeze. She smiled at Mitch from behind him and pulled what was left of her shirt away from her body. "Hey Mitch," the camera man warned.

He turned and she locked lips with him. He pulled away and was about to scream at her about him being a happily married man, but something about the taste of her kiss stopped him. He looked at her and felt his cock stir. She was younger than him, not by much maybe 35 to his 45, but enough that she was still a delectable piece of ass. That was the phrase that flitted past his brain, piece of ass. She was thicker than his wife, but that made her infinitely more sensual than the woman he married.

He pawed at her fat tit as his other hand found the opposite ass cheek. The woman moaned into the reporter while the sound and camera guys watched on dumbstruck. "Dude, Mitch, what are you doing?" The camera man asked him.

The woman broke away from the kiss. Mitch raised his hand from her breast to her neck to pull her closer and gently bite the smooth tanned flesh there. She looked at the camera man with sultry sex glazed eyes. Her eyes scanned from him to the camera. "Film it," she said as Mitch found a good spot and she closed her eyes lost in the sensation before turning back to kiss him. Her hands pulled at the reporter's belt and pulled it open. She moved frantically as she let him free and pulled him into her sex. She had to get on her tiptoes to match his height and wrapped her other leg around his thigh opening herself up further.

The camera man felt the strangest sensation as her words wove their way into his brain. He never liked to watch, he never liked strip clubs or porn. When his friends goaded him into going to a strip club he only looked the dancers in the eyes without so much as a glance at their bodies and kept his hands to himself. It wasn't that he didn't like sex, he respected women and didn't want to objectify them. Her words were changing him. He found himself letting his eyes linger from her foot on the asphalt trying to stabilized her on the ball. His gaze traced up her tensed calf to her glutes and lingered at her ass. He felt his dick getting hard as he glimpsed Mitch's fat cock disappear into her wetness with tantalizing glimpses of the base of his shaft as it moved in and out, in and out. The camera man's mouth hung open and he suddenly remembered the camera and the woman's demand. He rubbed his jeans over his cock and lifted the camera to his shoulder. Voyeur was the word that wove into his identity. He was a voyeur. He liked to watch.

The sound man watched the scene in horror. He couldn't put his finger on what was happening, but the dedicated family man and the chaste director of photography seemed to change in front of his eyes. The sound man threw his gear into the van and closed the back before driving as far away from the strange woman for fear of what she might say to him.

* * *

Noami ran towards Collodi's complex as soon as she saw the blast. She was almost to the door when the blue wave hit her. It looked like the whole world was washed in blue for several seconds. Her body tingled and sang to her and she couldn't help but pinch one of her pierced nipples. She had already had so much sex throughout the last few days, but the wave renewed her vigor and her hunger. She put her hand against a wall to support herself as multiple orgasms hit her at once. The wave of orgasms did nothing to satiate her new desires. She needed dick. Key was at the forefront of her thoughts as she ran to the building and he was the object of her hunger. Everything in her body screamed out in need for her man.

The compound was in shambles, most of the exterior walls were blown out and the interior ones didn't fare much better. There were the remnants of rooms and the beds seemed more or less intact in the former bordello. The whole compound seemed empty and quiet as she explored each hallway looking for Key. She got excited when she saw a shoulder around the next turn, but felt let down when she saw a red-headed woman in a green track suit standing still with her legs about a shoulder width apart and her head down. Across from her she saw Hotspur's girl naked in a similar position. They were both breathing but were other-wise motionless. She was curious but her need to fuck overrode her curiosity.

She found what she a bashed in door and inside Hotspur, a young girl, and Key all unconscious except for Hotspur who looked dead. Noami ran to Key's side, "Baby!" She wanted to straddle him there in that grotesque room with at least two dead bodies and the smell of death all around them. It took all her strength to stop herself. We should at least find a bed, she thought to herself.

Key groaned and cracked his eyes open. He smiled as his eyes found her face. The peaceful expression was short-lived as Key darted up to check on Hotspur and Elise. He checked Elise's pulse, "Good, she's alive," he quickly looked at Hotspur. He seemed to have shrunk significantly. He retained the wounds, but lost all the mass. "I'm sorry Cody," Key said a quick prayer over his body and brushed his thumb over the young man's forehead.

"Marty," Noami said in almost a whisper. Her body was shaking from desire. "I need you."

"What's wrong?" He stood and held her in his arms.

She melted into him and let her hands rest on his svelte chest. She inhaled his musk and smelled the sex on him. She let out a ragged breath, "I want you so bad, God I don't remember ever wanting anyone so bad in my life."

Key kissed her quickly before explaining, "It's the Incubus Wave, it's making you really horny right now, but it should pass."

"How long?"

"Two, maybe three days."

"Shit, I don't think I can take this for three days. I feel like I'm crawling out of my skin. Can we go somewhere and fuck, please!" Noami pleaded and Key nodded and led her out the room. They quickly found a room and Key's pants were off in seconds. She sat back on the bed as she took his cock in her mouth. One hand played with his balls, while the other found her overheated clit. Key's eyes rolled back and his head dropped back as he moaned. His hands luxuriated in the sensation of the short hair around her pink reverse mohawk. He gently pulled her away and she shot him a frustrated look until he shoved her to her back on the bed. He smiled and shook his head as he got onto the bed and moved on top of her. Their hands roamed all over each others bodies as they slowly fucked. She kept trying to pull him in tighter and closer if only for an extra millimeter of length inside her.

Key could feel the stress on his body. His rib was still broken and his body was battered, but in that moment he couldn't have brought himself to stop. They touched and moved with the practiced ease of long term lovers and both were finally together again. Collodi, Hotspur, Morgan, and everything else melted together and was suddenly released as they rediscovered erogenous zones and played a long slow game with their mutual pleasure. The world may have been in a state of sexual havoc outside, but they would solve that problem later.

* * *

Candy was jerking off a police officer and whispering into his ear, "do you have any idea how bad I want to fuck you?" Then suddenly the world was washed in blue and Candy found herself staring at her twin in the middle of an empty cross road. No one appeared to be around, no traffic, certainly no well hung cop, not a sound apart from the desert wind that cut through the buildings downtown. "Who?" Candy asked.

The girl across from Candy was dressed conservatively in an off white blouse and a black skirt that hung past her knees. "Hello Candy, it's me, Morgan."

"You're so pretty," Candy said as she took a step closer to her doppelganger.

"Really?" Morgan blushed at the compliment and shied away from the naked version of herself.

Candy stepped up to Morgan and locked hands with her. They stared into each other's eyes. Candy thrust her chest forward her full lips parted as if ready for a dick to occupy the space. She was a wet dream on legs. Morgan with the same body and features seemed to shrink into herself with her shoulders slouched forward and her head down even as she looked up at her double. Candy broke the silence, "you know we could stay this way if you want?"

Morgan took her hands away and turned away from Candy, "I know," she turned back to Candy with a crooked smile, "Part of me really wants to be you. You're so confident and sexy."

"I'm you," she reached out and touched Morgan's shoulder. "Do you have any idea how fucking hot you are?"

"I'm starting too, it's just you aren't real. You were made up."

"I'm as real as you are," she mused, "and don't you think I have a right to exist?"

"I do, but I miss my life. I miss my parents, don't you?"

Candy shook her head, "I miss Collodi and I don't really think about my parents."

"Collodi did this to you," Morgan stepped forward and lifted her head to meet Candy eye to eye. "Candy, he wasn't a good guy. He was gonna send us away, sell us."

Candy crossed her arms over her chest and shook her head emphatically, "No, he loved me! We were going to be together forever."

Morgan put her arms around Candy and pulled her into a tight hug. Candy dropped her arms and returned the hug and laid her head against her chest. "I have an idea," she said into Candy's ear. "What if we shared?"

Candy raised her head and looked at Morgan, "what do you mean?"

"I could use more of your confidence and if you keep going like this you could wind up pregnant or worse."

"Share?" Candy was still confused.

"Like a little bit of you and a little bit of me, together like a new person. A better person."

Morgan wiped away Candy's tears and kissed her on her full lips. Candy was stunned and pulled away. "That was weird."

"I'm sorry," Morgan stepped away from her.

Candy grabbed her shoulder and she turned back, "good weird, I liked it, but, like, you're me and I'm..."

Morgan interrupted her with another kiss. She felt a strange mixture of pride and anxiety. Morgan would've never made the first move, but Candy was her and as she caressed her double's skin she felt something click. She thought back to the mirror at the OT and the almost irresistible desire to touch the woman in the mirror. There would never be an opportunity like this again in brackish water between dreams and reality. Morgan pulled away and unbuttoned her blouse as she looked over Candy's sexy body. She stripped slowly with Candy watching her intently.

Candy bit her lower lip in anticipation as she watched Morgan strip for her and once she was fully naked it was her turn to make a move. Candy kissed her and grazed her nails up Morgan's back until she reached the hair and grabbed two handfuls of hair and pulled enough to make Morgan whimper with delight.

Morgan felt clumsy, but gained more confidence as her hands roamed over Candy's body. She found her nipples and pinched them. Candy giggled and pulled away just long enough for them to look at each other naked and totally identical. "Lay down," Candy ordered and she did. The asphalt was coarse and cold, but her heated body wasn't about to stop.

Candy moved to her head and lowered herself onto Morgan's face. Morgan gave a tentative lick and considered the almost sweet taste to her juices. She squealed as Candy started her own ministration eating Morgan's pussy with gusto. In response Morgan made out with Candy's sweet pussy. They both rolled to their side as they continued their play. Candy involved her hands and fingered Morgan as she circled her engorged clit with her tongue. Morgan was a quick study at pussy licking and played with both her pussy and tight butt hole with her fingers.

Morgan found herself laying in the back of a police car with a man naked and inside her. She almost started to panic, but Candy whispered to her in her head. Morgan felt a spasm as the man hit her G-spot. "Oh, wow!" she gasped as he continued. She let her head roll back onto the seat and enjoyed the pressure in her cervix. "Candy take the wheel, but tomorrow we're going back to school."

Candy giggled and cooed as the police officer moved inside her.

* * *

Belinda almost fell forward as she pulled herself out of her own subconscious. Pheobe stood down the hall from her and dropped to the ground. Belinda quickly moved to help the girl. "Hey, hey there," she cradled the young lady in her arms.

Pheobe startled awake. She looked around the hallway then at Belinda she felt suddenly out of breath, but there was something else there. It wasn't Hotspur, he was gone from her mind and she didn't feel Collodi the way she had before. "I feel strange," she said.

"Well, I think it'd be weirder if you didn't feel a little strange."

"I mean," she sat up on her own and rubbed her temples, "like really turned on."

"Yeah I feel it too and if I had to guess I'd say that demon left a parting gift. You're gonna feel that way for awhile."

"How are you keeping it together?"

"Self control and a hysterectomy, no lie though I'm feeling pretty randy myself. In the meantime we should find Key and get the hell out of here."

Pheobe nodded, "what did you do to Collodi?"

"I took care of him. He won't be bothering anyone anymore," Belinda explained as she stood up. "Can you walk on your own?"

Pheobe nodded and stood up then almost immediately fell into Belinda and felt a quiver in her pussy. She stared into Belinda's eyes and fought the urge to kiss her until her need got the best of her and she leaned in for a kiss. Belinda responded and felt her own urges rise, but pushed the girl away. "I we start, I ain't gonna be able to stop and Key and I still have work to do.

Belinda and Pheobe found Hotspur and Elise. Belinda checked on her and examined her like a doctor opening each eye in turn. "Hey there pretty girl," Belinda said in a light soothing tone.

Elise opened her eyes and looked up at Belinda then snapped her head to Cody. "No! No, please!" she shook him on the shoulder and pulled him up into a hug. "Please wake up, please Cody!"

Belinda put a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry, baby, but you did save him. The demon inside him left him. You helped with that."

Elise sobbed and Pheobe looked over her former master laying on the ground. He was so big before, but now he was just a little taller than her and definitely a young man about her age. She knelt down next to him alongside Belinda and Elise. "I know it hurts, baby. I'm so sorry," Belinda soothed the girl and pulled her into a hug.

* * *

It could've been hours or it could've been days, but Key and Noami finally collapsed from exhaustion. Key woke to see Pheobe and Belinda standing over him. "Something's happening outside," Belinda said curtly.

Key cast a quick glance at Noami who was still asleep then sat up, "Could you," he pointed at his jeans, "My pants, please," Belinda tossed them at him and he threw them on with some difficulty. His whole body screamed at him as he stood up. "Oh god that sucks. Um, Fornicatio Solemnitas called it incubus wave. They were using Elise and Cody to do it. I figured they were doing a Rosemary's Baby thing, but those two were actually just the catalyst. I didn't think it meant anything, but I was wrong."

"Well you better fix it right quick," Belinda snapped.

"I can't, no one can. It's just got to run its course. Most people will be fine, they'll be back to normal in a few days."

"Most people?"

"Yeah, they'll come out with a few more pregnancies and some STDs, but otherwise okay," he looked at Belinda who was clearly still not satisfied. "I don't actually know, there were lots of references to it when I looked into the sex cult, but if I had to guess I would say some people will develop talents, others will be changed forever. The Incubus Wave is like a sex magic nuke. It will wash over the world tainting the pure and making the world altogether hornier."

Belinda listened silently and grimaced at his words and cursed under her breath because she knew he was right. Even the spirits hovering around the building were transformed into something else. "Well you better heal quick then, because business is about to be booming."

"Yeah," Key pressed his thumb and forefinger against his temples.

"Key," Key looked up to see Elise standing at the doorway.

"Shit," he said and stepped up to her.

She put her hands up and stepped back from him. "I'm, look just tell me why you didn't try to save him sooner."

"I didn't know. I'm sorry, I've been doing this a long time, but there's still a lot I don't know. I screwed up, bad and I should've tried to save Cody. I can't make that up to you, I get that, but I will make this better."

"How?" Belinda asked.

Key shook his head, "I don't know, but we'll find a way. I'm the only one who can."

"No, not just you, me too," Belinda added. "Otherwise you're libel to screw this up worse and we'll have sexually predatory dinosaurs or some shit."

Key nodded, "okay."

"Okay," Belinda repeated.

Key looked over the room. He looked from Belinda to Pheobe then to Noami who was awake and sitting up in the bed. Finally he looked back to Elise. "We'll do it for Cody and make it right."

She nodded back at him and he smiled back at her.

* * *

Perlman's Old Time Saloon was bursting at the seams. Great clouds of nicotine and marijuana leaked from every pore of the bar. The Spurs started into their set as women stared at him with desire in their hearts. Midway through their third song a woman moaned out in ecstasy as a man fucked her against the back wall near the restrooms. Two women were naked at the foot of the stage masturbating each other as a crew of football players watched on. Darius looked at his band who shrugged at him. "Hey Ben, could you maybe stop the people fucking in the bar?" He said over the microphone. The audience weren't paying attention to him anymore, they were more enamored of the growing orgy forming in place of a mosh pit. "Ben?" Darius tried to spot him over the gloom and hopped off stage to find him getting a blowjob from a fully naked woman. Behind the bar both bartenders were stretched across the bar making out with patrons. "What the fuck is happening?" He screamed as every man and woman in that bar around him fucked everyone, but him.

12