Bursting Ash's Bubble... Butt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her lower abs contracting and her legs quivering, Ash moaned as her orgasm was building, "Oh God! Ohhhh! Ohhhhhh God!"

The young Emo girl's tongue flicking her asshole began building up so much saliva, it was naturally lubricated and ready to be fucked. Suddenly, Ash could feel Karlie's tongue not only slathering her asshole but felt it start to push and penetrate it. Ash's pussy spasmed in a mini orgasm without any touching.

"What a hoe! She is cumming just by getting her ass eaten out. Karlie, get the fuck out of the way so we can fuck her MILF ass," demanded Chad.

Karlie popped up, licking her lips in her usual sarcastic response, "Uhhh...you're welcome. Now it's lubed up and ready to go."

With Karlie out of the way, Kylie yanked his shorts down and then tossed them on the floor wearing only his shoes on his lower half. As a small framed male, Kyle's cock was no different. It was circumcised, thin and about 4 inches long. Allowing a trail of spit to ooze down from his lips, he stroked the slobber on his peter preparing it for Ash's tight ass.

Behind Ash, on his knees between her legs, Kyle grabbed her hips and pulled her up to him to where she was also on her knees. She probably could have fought and gotten up but now she was very subdued by her horniness. She had run her mouth and dared them to act and now they were and she was all in. She needed anal sex and needed it at that moment.

Wearing a maroon tank over her sports bra, Ash's large tits were snuggly supported. The back of her legging was all torn and cut out exposing her bare ass to the young students. Chad had moved and knelt down by her sock covered feet. Kyle was trying to find Ash's anus through the muscular flesh. Holding onto his small cock he finally found his mark and shoved it inside. It basically was a small butt plug to Ash and gave her no pain whatsoever.

As soon as his cock slipped in, Kyle grunted, "Oh fuck! Unnggggggggg!"

He doubled over in orgasm as it was the first time he had ever stuck his dick into anything. Not only was he a virgin, he had never even jerked off so as soon as the warmth of Ash's tight ass gripped his cock, it exploded. Thick ropes of cum kept spurting up into her bowels.

She loved feeling all that goo pumping up there but she also had to dish it back at him, "You start cumming as soon as you put it in? Can't even last 30 seconds with that little pee pee. Hehe"

When he had stopped ejaculating and regained his composure, he was out to show Ash he was better than that, Kyle kept his hard-on and his tiny ass was like a rabbit thrusting away. His pelvis slapped away at her ass cheeks, trying to do some damage to that hole. There wasn't much stretching but it was rubbing her g-spot through the thin taint wall.

"That a boy! Get it! Fuck that ass like you mean it, Make her cum for having that smart mouth of hers," Karlie praised Kyle.

While on her knees and her head pressed against the mat like a tripod, Ash reached up between her legs and diddled her sensitive clit. Kyle's first load was so plentiful, it was squishing out and coagulating all over her gooey pussy lips. She used some of his slime to help scrub it faster.

Not long after, Ash let loose again, "Mmmmmnnnngggggffffffff! Oh! Unnngggffffff!" Her orgasm was stronger than her first one and the ass fucking combined with her clit vibration had put her over the edge.

Coincidently, her orgasm also caused her asshole to pucker and pulsate around Kyle's thrusting cock prompting him to blast for the second time up her ass. Looking towards the ceiling, his mouth hung open and his eyes glazed over while he shot more of his sperm.

Karlie was so focused on Kyle that she wasn't paying attention to Chad who had proceeded to lie down on his stomach behind Ash's upside down feet and with one of her socks off and one on, he was smelling and kissing on each sole.

She snapped, "Chad! What the fuck are you doing?"

He raised up and smiled, "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm enjoying these sexy feet. They smell amazing."

"Ewww, you freak! She just cycled like a billion miles and sweated like she took a shower and you are smelling her feet?"

"Really? Says the girl who just got done eating out her sweaty ass?"

"That was different. I was getting it ready for you two to fuck."

"Ha! You enjoyed that shit! Don't say you were just doing it for us. Now let me enjoy these cute things," Chad said before he tried to take off the second sock. It was so damp that it would not slide but peel inside out when removed, exposing both pinkish, wavy bare soles.

"Oh great. Another foot perv," mumbled Karlie while shaking her head.

Sniffing just a hint of her body spray combined with her natural aroma off her contrasted lighter bottoms, he moaned while using his lips and tongue, "Mmm...so good! A little salty and sweet! These feet are amazing!" Smoooch...smooooooch. In-between kisses, he would take the flat part of his tongue and lick them from the pads down to the heel running it over the ridges like they were mini speed bumps.

Kyle had started fucking Ash's ass once again for round three. He figured he might not get this opportunity again and with his cock remaining hard, he wasn't stopping until he wore out. He couldn't get enough of her finely shaped ass. Ash wasn't impressed with his cock but she was impressed with his stamina and the amount of cum stored in his tight little balls. He stood up and leaned over so he could hold her hips and fuck her even faster than he had before. His two loads made his pumping all the more easier causing it to ooze a streamline of white goo down to her pussy.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!" Kyle grunted with each thrust. His legs were wider than Ash's ass, just trying to get more of his cock inside her even though there just wasn't that much to give.

Both guys were eating up Ash's body. Karlie was wet and wanted something to do so that she could also get her share of the MILF's body. Yanking up Ash's sports bras and tank, she wanted to see Ash's huge jugs. With Ash's knees and forehead on the mat, there wasn't much room under her but her huge hanging boobs that were then rocking back and forth, dragging on the mat like automatic car wash sponges cleaning the hood. Karlie laid on her back and crowded her way between them, eager to suck the dripping milk from the thick nipples.

Having all sensitive areas pleasured simultaneously was too much for Ash and her pussy tightened in a strong spasm. She felt like she had to pee then suddenly she screamed out and gushed squirt all over the mat. It sounded like a champagne bottle cork had popped and the bubbly was flowing when the liquid hit the floor. She shook uncontrollably! Kyle was about to cum for the third time in her ass.

Karlie and Chad were too busy providing oral service to her tits and feet to coax him. Kyle's face turned blood red when he came. It looked like he was holding his breath until he released, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...fuck!" He crushed his cock in as deep as he could, lifted his legs as if Ash's tight ass was holding him off the mat by his dick. It felt so good to Kyle that he thought every ounce of liquid remaining in his body was being ejaculated through his penis into her ass. While suspended in air and balancing himself on her booty, he finished then put his feet back down and pulled out. There was so much cum in her butt, it looked like 50 men had gangbanged it.

Trying to catch his breath, Kyle coughed then sputtered while flopping down on the floor beside the mat, "Wow! That married whore has a perfect ass! Chad, leave those feet alone and get you some of that!"

By then, Chad was sitting, holding her feet up by cupping the tops with his palms like he was holding a tray of food. In his mind, he was. He was still orally worshipping Ash's sweaty bare feet in every way imaginable. His long cock was so hard, the elastic in the front of his shorts was no longer touching his stomach. When he tugged them down to his knees, his skinny cock pointed skyward with an arc.

Ash had to see it so she looked over her shoulder and just about fainted. It was so long and so thin it looked like a garden hose protruding from his crotch. She thought to herself, now I know why he was jacking off with two hands! The acorn shaped head was oozing so much precum, it was entirely wet. Chad stood up and pulled his shirt over the back of his neck but kept his arms inside it. When he turned, his dick looked like a baseball bat swinging at strike one.

Kyle had recovered enough to focus and blurted out, "Holy fuck Chad! You are hung like a donkey! Shove it up her ass! She needs it to completely shut her up."

Karlie was curious to see it and stopped sucking Ash's nipples. As a little milk ran down her cheek, she peeked her head out, "Why in the hell aren't you getting laid with that thing?"

Chad's cock was just over ten inches long and he prepared to put it up Ash's goopy ass. Kyle's cum was the perfect lubrication and when he pushed, it slid up her rectum relatively easily. Ash had anal sex but only on occasion and it was mostly a psychological pleasure rather than a physical one. It was more about submitting when she was double penetrated in San Francisco and with the homeless man. As inch after inch disappeared in her butt, it felt better than anticipated. The factors attributed to the amazing feeling were his length with not much thickness, the abundance of cum in her ass and being taken forcibly by these students. It was the perfect storm.

"Damn! No wonder you filled this ass up Kyle. It's like a deep, tight, warm pussy with no bottom!" Chad shivered.

Karlie went back to sucking the milk from Ash's suspended boobs. Chad fucked Ash's butt with long slow strokes while holding onto her hips.

Ash gasped, "Is that all you got? I would think a virgin like you would pound this ass like he has a pair."

"Why...you little slut. I was taking it easy on your ass so as not to hurt you but now you are going to get it!" Chad threatened.

Ash could not believe how good it felt physically. The length was touching deep inside her intestines, sending jolts of pleasure through her pussy. She just needed a stronger fucking to turn those jolts up to high power and make her cum. She knew her smart mouth dare would be the spur this young horse needed to anal fuck her properly.

"Harder...you computer nerd! Don't be such a little pussy." She yelled.

Ash received her wish because Chad pounded her like he was angry. All ten inches were completely buried and each thrust would push her forward just a bit to where it was like a slow motion slide across the mat. This caused Karlie to give up on staying latched onto Ash's huge moving nipples so she just allowed the tits to continually slap her face like she was basking in it. From the hard pounding, Ash's voice quivered like she was talking into a fan, "Ohh yeah! Like that! That's it! Make me cum!"

Ash reached between her legs and scrubbed her clit back and forth before screaming, "Ohhhh my god! I'm cuuuuuuuuuuuuuming! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Her pussy contracted and dumped another load of gush all over her inner thighs and the mat between her legs. Some of it splashed Karlie who didn't mind at all. Ash trembled and almost collapsed but stayed up on her knees until she finished her orgasm. Chad was full of rage and lust so he stood up and ordered Karlie out from under Ash. As soon as she moved, Chad's new found strength allowed him to flip Ash to her back, push her legs back towards her head and shove his pole right back into her slippery asshole. With her legs securely over his shoulders, he thrusted away with a jackhammer force and each time his bony pelvis slapped her cantaloupe shaped ass.

Ash knew that angle was going to make her cum again and do it quickly. Chad was on top of her, pounding her ass like it was her pussy. He was trying to make her feel every inch and once in a while, his cock would slip out and he would quickly put it back in and keep going.

A shadow suddenly blocked the overhead light glare and she no longer needed to squint. It was Karlie who had taken off her soffe shorts and panties to squat on Ash's face. Her ass descended and her wet pussy lips landed directly on Ash's mouth. With her face covered, she could no longer watch Chad's facial expressions as he pumped but had no choice but to lick the 19 year old's sweaty pussy. Karlie's labia was large and her left lip was so big it reminded Ash of a turkey neck gobbler. Sucking that hanging lip like it was a piece of gristle, Ash's suction made Karlie gasp aloud.

From his sitting position, Kyle ordered, "Both of you give that bitch what she deserves! Churn my cum in that ass and double cream that hoe."

The expressions on both Karlie and Chad's face were showing Kyle that they were going to do just that. Chad manipulated Ash's legs so her feet were directly in front of his face. He smelled, then kissed and finally sucked her toes when he extended a loud grunt, blasting his load far into her bowels. He was the first of the three to cum but it started a chain reaction. Karlie grinded her pussy hard on Ash's face before erupting in her own orgasm followed by Ash. The blonde detective could no longer take the two young students cumming in her face and ass before having her own. All three people were quivering like they were seizing.

When finished, Karlie got off Ash's face and Chad pulled his cock out of her slimy asshole. Ash could only lay there panting with her leggings all torn around her and her shirt and bras up around her neck. Her clothing was a mess just like her loose, gooey asshole.

Without warning, Karlie crawled over and lifted Ash's legs until she fell onto her back. Karlie used her hands behind Ash's knees and held them back so her oozing asshole was staring the young student in the face. She was still full of lust and clamped her mouth around Ash's leaking star and began licking it as if it were a pussy. Rimming and sucking out the guys' cum was insanely hot to the gawking guys, causing their dicks to harden back up.

They both watched intently while jerking their meat.

As Chad's hand slid up and down that long dong, he said in amazement, "Holy fuck that is hot. Look at her go. Karlie...you are so hot sucking our loads out of that whore's asshole. I don't know about Kyle but I'm going to cum again.

Just as those words escaped Chad's lips, Kyle shot his fourth load on the mat. It spurted far at first but slowed to a drizzle pretty quick. It took a few minutes and when Chad heard Karlie actually slurp, he let loose and shot his load onto the floor in front of himself. When all the cum had been sucked out of Ash's butt, Karlie sat up and wiped the corners of her mouth. She smacked her lips, "I'm sorry...but I could not resist."

Sitting back up with Karlie's saliva replacing Chad and Kyle's sperm in her ass, Ash asked them, "How did you get scissors? I heard the door lock...who did that?"

Karlie replied, "It is no accident that we have been behind you every time we spin. Macke loves your ass just as much as we do."

Ash was angry when she learned she had been "set up" and responded, "She did huh? Well I think I will just have a word with her in the morning."

After taking off the torn leggings and tossing them in the trash, Ash wrapped a towel around her waist, using it like a homemade terry cloth skirt. Adjusting her tops and putting on her shoes, she headed home. Little did she know that Chad kept her socks and Kyle fished her shredded leggings out of the trash. The nerds wanted something to jerk off too back in their apartment.

When Ash walked into the door at home, Charles asked, "Where are your pants? If you are trying to turn me on, it's working."

Ash was fuming and explained the entire story to her husband. He was rock hard while listening and asked his wife, "Well since they already had your ass...I...I think it wouldn't hurt if I had my turn on it."

"I will say it felt amazing and you know how I am just eh with anal sex. I'm sorry but you are too thick even though I can still feel cum up there oozing out which is great lubrication, I need a good shower and to pump these tits," she let him down softly. She then added, "I'm going in early tomorrow and give Macke a piece of my mind."

That night in bed, Charles would spoon Ash so he could feel her bubble butt pressed against his dick while she slept. He wanted to fuck that same ass as the students were able to pound but since he couldn't, he tossed and turned all night until he could not take it any longer. When she rolled over to her stomach, he rubbed and caressed her panty clad butt while he jerked his dong. It was a good thing she was sleeping soundly because when he blew his load, he coated her ass while growling like an angry bear. Without a cleanup, he rolled over then fell fast asleep.

The next morning, Ash's plan was to get up early and arrive 30 minutes before spin class and have a word with Macke. She texted the trainer and asked her to meet in her back office but didn't disclose why. Charles sat up and said, "I didn't tell you because I wanted to surprise you, so I got you something."

He pointed to the plastic bag on the chair and inside was a Lululemon lavender leggings and sports bra onesie workout bodysuit with an open back held together with criss-cross straps. After sliding in her legs, pulling it up and stretching the shiny lycra straps over her shoulders, it fit pretty well but Ash knew she would need to break it in. The back swoop showing her skin stopped just above her protruding booty which looked like a person could set a glass of water on it without spilling. The built-in bra provided enough support for her huge tits and she loved how tight it made her stomach feel.

"Wow! You look hot as fuck. Come here and let me have some ass or tits...I'm not picky," Charles laughed.

In her usual style, she slapped her ass with her hips out and joked, "Later! I need to take this ass and tell off a spin trainer who looks like she needs a makeover."

She threw on her tank top over the suit and packed her socks and shoes into her duffle bag. A pair of her black 3 inch heel rounded closed-toe clog-style slides that she had worn for a night out with the girls were sitting by the door so she just slid her tanned bare feet in them. Even though they weren't exactly the type of shoes one would work out in, Ash knew she would change before she biked. With her bare heels showing and the shoes clunking on the floor, out the door she went.

Ash needed to run an errand before going to the facility so that actually caused her to be an hour early. When Ash arrived at the Soul Cycle, she key fob beeped her way in and proceeded directly to Macke's office. The door was shut and locked so Ash knocked. Several seconds passed and then she knocked again. Finally the door opened and the sweaty, heavy breathing instructor stood there in her Nike black sports bra with florescent pink trim and matching yoga pants.

"Were you working out...before the work out?" Ash asked with a puzzled look on her face.

"Sort of. So Ash, how can I help you?" Macke asked while adjusting her crotch area through the stretchy material.

Ash was still angry and it began to resurface, "You know what happened yesterday because I heard you lock the door. You planned this with the students? If so, I think that was pretty shitty."

Macke was a strong willed woman and wasn't going to allow Ash to confront her in that tone, "Now listen here. I didn't see you stopping them. You prance around in her with that bubble ass and big tits of yours so I thought they could use a little help in taming you."

"I will decide when I need fucking tamed! You need to stay out of it!"

"Well watching you on video, you sure didn't mind it when those cocks were pumping that ass of yours!"