Burying the Hatchet - Pt. 02

Story Info
Two women plot revenge on a third who'd wronged them both.
3.4k words
4.39
4.4k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 03/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me get this straight," Melissa folded her arms as she looked at the two women standing still as statues, with faces stony and unexpressive. "You two set this all up as some elaborate revenge scheme?"

Shauna and Heather nodded in unison.

"And this," she held up the powder, "was going to put me completely under your control? Like what...hypnosis? Let me guess. So you could make me do any number of humiliating and unspeakable acts?"

Again, the duo nodded their heads in response.

"But it backfired, so you two bitches are now under my control?" Melissa didn't wait for the nod, breaking into a wicked, piercing laugh. Shauna did not need to look toward Heather to confirm what that laughter meant. They were both in serious trouble!

With each breath Shauna felt the strange magical powder move deeper and deeper into her body. Working its way into her lungs, her stomach, and into her mind. She felt a complete and utter compulsion to do whatever Melissa asked of her. Without hesitation. Without question. Her thoughts were still her own, where anything else was concerned, but the desire to serve and please her one-time nemesis overshadowed them all. She wondered if Heather was going through a similar mental torment.

"How long does this last?" Melissa demanded, looking at the bag.

"I...do not know, Melissa," Shauna responded.

The petite blonde walked around the two of them, like a curator examining new artifacts in a museum. "So I can do pretty much whatever I want to you two?" she smiled to herself as she smacked both their asses from behind. Hard. A swift, stinging smack they could feel through their clothes. Shauna and Heather nudged forward slightly from the impact but otherwise stood as still as they could.

"Y-yes, Melissa," Shauna confirmed. "We cannot stop you. We must obey you."

Melissa made her way back to face them. She wore an impish grin; the expression Shauna had grown to hate. "Truly?" she asked.

Shauna barely got the nod out before Melissa's hand struck her -- hard -- with a slap that nearly echoed around the entryway where they stood. She did not move to defend herself -- she could not -- but simply let out a small yelp of surprise and pain as she watched Melissa deliver the same powerful, painful smack to Heather's cheek.

"That's for planning all this," Melissa said as she considered the two of them. "You two should have left well enough alone. You're going to regret that now. Oh God...how you're going to regret this."

She continued to pace around them. The predator circling her prey. "What," she mused, "do I want to do to you first? I mean, I do have places I need to go, and I can't very well leave you two unattended."

She ordered the duo to follow her into the family room and had them sit side by side on a loveseat. Shauna allowed herself a moment of mental panic as her body complied with the merest words Melissa spoke. Nothing more complex than 'follow' or 'sit' but she could somehow tell exactly what Melissa wanted. Even now as she looked up at her, she knew she would never be able to deny Melissa anything.

"You two have been planning this for some time, I suppose?" Melissa asked, folding her arms.

"A-A few months," Heather responded, her voice unsure, as if it couldn't determine what it could and couldn't say to her.

Melissa nodded. "And in that time, what...did you two fall in love with each other or something? Become a couple dykes? Fuckbuddies, is that it?"

Shauna and Heather looked at each other, then shook their heads no. "It wasn't like that," Shauna said. "At all."

She saw the wicked grin on the blonde's face as Melissa leaned forward to look at both of them. "Oh, I'm sorry," she said, "I was getting a little ahead of myself."

She straightened herself and paced back and forth in front of them. "I really don't want to leave you two, but I can't break this appointment. Plus, I think I need to make an extra stop or two given our new...relationship. Get up and go empty whatever cash you have from your purses and bring it back to me."

The two rose and quickly complied, striding purposefully with unemotional faces to empty their wallets of what cash they had on hand. Melissa frowned a bit as they returned. It wasn't much but she wasn't quite ready to steal their credit cards just yet.

"This'll do, for now," she said as she ordered them to sit back down. "You're going to start carrying more cash for me from now on, do you understand?" Both girls nodded.

"I'll be back in a few hours," she said. "During that time, you two are going to undergo a little -- re-examination -- of your relationship."

Shauna looked nervously at Heather. She knew she didn't like the sound of that. They watched helplessly as Melissa walked over to the stereo in the corner. "Nice system" the blonde said as she turned it on and dialed in a station. "Do you two know about 94.5? Soul Sounds?"

She looked back at the two of them. "No? Oh, I think you two are really going to enjoy it. My stepfather likes it. Personally? It's not my thing, but I think it'll suit my idea."

Soon smooth, soulful R&B began playing throughout the room. Romantic music. Sultry numbers, Heather thought. The kind you...

She stopped herself. What was Melissa planning? She had a sudden feeling of dread as the girl returned to stand before them.

"Like I said," she smiled. "I was getting ahead of myself when I suggested you two were a couple. But I think we probably should make it official."

She began pacing again. "The nice thing about 94.5? Private funding, so no ads beyond the occasional station identification. You can go hours listening to song after song...and that's just what you two are going to do."

She turned and beamed a devilish grin down on both of them. "But with each song, you two are going to get more and more into each other. At first maybe some light talk, a caress here or there, but soon you'll find it difficult to keep your hands off each other. Or your lips, for that matter."

"Soon, you two will be confessing your love to each other, as if you've always felt that way," Melissa folded her arms imperiously.

She wasn't done with them. "With every new song that plays," she continued, "an item of clothing also comes off of each of you. You can remove it yourself, or once things get going, you'll likely want your partner to remove it for you."

"When I return," she said finally, "I want to see you two completely naked, going at it like two sex-crazed nymphomaniacs, and one hundred percent in love with each other."

Somehow, Heather found her voice. "Please...Melissa...I-I'm not -- "

"Gay?" Melissa finished for her. She leaned in close, putting her arms on her shoulders. "Aww, don't worry," she whispered, loud enough for Shauna to hear her. "Very soon...you will be."

"At least if this stuff is as powerful as you claim it is," she stood back up and held the small pouch of powder up. "Obviously, I'll be holding on to this. You two for sure can't be trusted with it." She grabbed her purse and looked at the two of them. "Relax," she said. "I'm only going to ruin your lives not end them...now get to work!"

As they watched her leave, she turned to say "See you soon!" with a giggle and a wink before closing the front door behind her. They could only hope that last sentence wasn't true. The sound of her car pulling away seemed to put a final cap on their fate.

"Wh-what do we do, Shauna?" Heather whined; her hands immediately clamped around Shauna's forearms. Shauna looked at the panicked face of her one-time accomplice. Everything had gone so wrong. So fast. But at least with Melissa around, they could speak.

"First off," she said with a calm voice, "we shouldn't touch each other if we can help it." Heather blushed a bit as she took her hands away with a quick apology. Fear lined her face, her eyes darting around the room as if there were some way to escape from what had just happened.

"Take a breath," Shauna urged. She watched as the brunette slowly inhaled, held it, and then slowly let it out. Trying her best not to notice how pronounced it made her breasts press up against her sweatshirt.

"How can you be so calm about this?" Heather finally asked.

"I'm not," Shauna said back. "I'm scared to death right now, but that's not going to help either of us fight this."

"Can we?" Heather asked. "Fight it, I mean?"

Shauna frowned. "I doubt it," she said finally. "Obviously this is some pretty strong magic. I didn't even want to retaliate when she slapped me. No way I'd let her do that if she didn't have some kind of control over me."

Heather nodded. "Me either."

The song changed and both girls tensed up. It didn't feel like anything had happened to them at first. "Okay," Shauna breathed as she slipped out of her flats, "I think we're okay for the moment." She saw Heather's face looking at her feet and asked what the problem was.

"Your shoes," the brunette whispered.

Shauna shrugged. "I was going to take them off anyway. Thank the goddess I wasn't wearing my heels."

"Are you sure it was you and not Melissa's command?" Heather said as she felt her foot click off one sneaker, then the other. Realizing what she was doing, but too late to do anything about it, she put her head in her hands. "Oh God, Shauna," she moaned. "We're..."

"Going to survive this," Shauna said determinedly. She wanted to put her arm around the girl's shoulder, show some kind of support, but she didn't dare touch her right now. "I'm sure there's a way out of this, but only if you help me resist it. I cannot do it alone."

"I'm so scared," Heather said. She sounded almost on the verge of tears.

Shauna gritted her teeth as she put her hand on Heather's thigh. She should not be doing this, she knew. Even through the coarse denim of her jeans, Shauna felt the warmth and firmness of her partner's leg. She'd admired Heather's legs before. Gym class, when she'd worn a pair of shorts that were a bit too high cut for --

'No!' Shauna stopped herself. She couldn't give in this soon. She had to fight it. But Heather's leg felt so nice. Her fingers began to trace small circlets along it.

"I'm so sorry, Heather," she said finally. "I never meant for this to happen."

The beautiful brunette sat up and looked at her and Shauna immediately saw the trouble they were in. Before, Heather had been someone most guys, and a few girls like her, could ogle from a distance. Now? The face of the frightened girl across from her made her feel...desire?

"I-It's okay," Heather said, trying to muster some bravery. "You couldn't have known." She looked down at where Shauna's hand rested on her leg.

"Oh!" Shauna said and began to move it away, but Heather stopped her, placing it gently back on her thigh.

"It's...okay," she said. "Kinda...calms me down a bit." Her smile was awkward, and Shauna could only offer an even more awkward one in response. They were both more than aware of what was happening but could do little to prevent it.

The song shifted after another minute to a slightly upbeat tune where the bass wasn't trying to overpower the horn section and Shauna finally broke the silence between them. "Not gay, huh?" she smiled as she began running her hand along Heather's thigh again.

Heather rolled her eyes. "I...god I'm afraid Melissa's right..."

"Nothing wrong with it," Shauna said as she used her free hand to begin unbuttoning the front of her blouse. There were plenty of same-sex couples at their school. She didn't worry too much about Melissa using that against them, other than the culture shock of the beauty queen suddenly dating the goth witch.

"Are you...?" Heather began, and Shauna smiled.

"I guess I'm what you'd call pansexual? Maybe?" she said. "The definitions keep changing, but generally I find everyone attractive. I'm sure most of the school thinks I'm a freak anyhow."

Heather blushed a bit, "I never did. You're just so...unapproachable? I mean, you're beautiful, but I think it's in a way that scares off most people." Her hands were at her jeans, unbuttoning the fly so she could slide them off.

"You think I'm beautiful?" Shauna winked. Goddess, she was flirting with Heather now. The magic was simply too powerful for either of them. She took a moment to pull off her blouse, revealing the lace camisole top beneath it.

"Well," Heather smiled. "I didn't think you wore anything beige. I figured every item of clothing you owned was black!" She slid her jeans off, revealing two gorgeous tan legs that Shauna quickly resumed caressing with her hand. Goddess, it felt so amazing...her skin...her bare skin...

"I take the weekends off," Shauna joked back. Heather giggled.

"Is there a goth-union I need to report you to?" she grinned, then caught herself. Her face suddenly serious. "Oh...oh no...it's happening, isn't it?"

Shauna nodded weakly. "I-I think it is. I can't stop doing this," she looked down at her hand, her fingers tickling gentle sensations over Heather's thigh.

"Don't," Heather said. "I mean I...y'know. You don't have to."

"We've got to resist this, Heather," Shauna said flatly. "We need to fight back. I thought I had more control than-"

Almost in response, the song changed, and another wave hit the duo. "Oooh," Heather sighed. "I actually love this song." It was a slow number, designed for slow dances, and the hint was not lost on Shauna. She rose to her feet and took Heather's hands in hers.

"Shall we?" she offered. Heather smiled and rose to her feet, pulling off her sweatshirt. Shauna's eyes went wide at the tight-fitting lavender bralette that matched her panty. And yet she found herself drawn back to the pretty brunette's eyes...her lips...she wanted them...

To break her concentration, she slipped off her pencil skirt and let it slide to the floor, kicking it away lightly. Heather giggled again. "The beige goth," she smiled. "But it suits you."

"Shut up and dance with me," Shauna said, pulling Heather into her and wrapping her arms around her. Heather rested her head on Shauna's shoulder as her arms came around to rest on her tush. They let themselves sway to the music, the bass fairly filling the room around them, each pulse flowing through their bodies as they pressed against each other.

"Still scared?" Shauna whispered softly.

"To death," Heather whispered back.

"Me too," she held her tightly in a warm hug, squeezing her a bit. The feeling of her breasts against her body wasn't helping matters. "How have we not always been friends?"

Heather's eyes looked to the ceiling as if she were thinking about it. "Probably because I'm a homecoming queen and you're a freaky weirdo. We didn't exactly walk in the same cliques, did we?"

They said little else as the song played and they slow-danced together, the magic continuing to work its way over them both. Shauna smiled as she looked into Heather's eyes, neither girl looking away nor breaking the moment between them.

The kiss was subtle, gentle, and neither girl could say who initiated it as the song ended. A simple pressing of the lips, nothing more, but it spoke volumes amid the silence between them.

"Shauna, I -- "Heather whispered as she looked into her eyes.

"I know," Shauna said. "I can't resist you either." Already the raven-haired beauty was working her fingers around Heather's bralette, helping her out of it. She allowed herself a moment to simply marvel over the beautiful curves of her chest. Such beautiful breasts, she mused. Was there anything about Heather that wasn't perfect?

Heather, in turn, lifted Shauna's cami over her head and tossed it aside. "I'm afraid you've got me beat," Shauna bit her bottom lip and blushed as she looked down at her relatively smaller pair.

Heather simply smiled as she brought her hands up to play with them, her fingers tickling and flicking Shauna's nipples. "They're perfect," she said. "Be thankful you're not dealing with gravity like I am." They laughed together as they made their way back to the couch.

"Fuck," Heather said. "We can't do anything about this, can we?"

"Yeah," Shauna said. "Is that such a bad thing?"

Heather turned and put her arms around Shauna. "Yes and no," she said. "Yes, because we're being forced into it, but no, because I think if we'd hung around each other more often, we might have ended up here anyhow."

The second kiss lingered a bit longer than the first, and the third found both of them opening their mouths, allowing their tongues to dance playfully with each other as their bodies pressed together.

They stopped keeping count after the fourth or fifth kiss.

"I want you so badly, Heather DuChamp," Shauna said as she leaned forward, forcing her lover onto her back.

"I'm right here, Shauna Stevenson," Heather smiled as they fell into each other while the music played. Stockings, socks, and finally panties were cast aside as the two of them let the ongoing crush of songs force them deeper and deeper into romantic ecstasy.

Shauna's hand moved down between Heather's legs and easily found her clit. Heather closed her eyes and let Shauna work her own kind of magic with her hand, her black hair cascading over Heather's body. Her mouth focused entirely on Heather's tits while she tickled and rubbed Heather's clit.

"Nnnh...oh god," Heather's breathing became heavier. Neither girl was aware of the music playing anymore. It was a background to what they were doing. Had one song played? Several? Neither of them cared, and they were beyond keeping count.

Shauna slid her body down to nestle her face between Heather's legs. Goddess, the smell of her was so intoxicating! Shauna positioned herself and brought her tongue into play, taking over from her hand and worshipping at Heather's clit and lips. Hearing the sighs and gentle breaths coming from the brunette's beautiful body fueled her. It was her music now, not the radio. Slowly she began sliding a single finger in.

"OHHH!" Heather gasped at the sudden intrusion. Shauna merely smiled. It had clearly been a while since the girl had had any...and she'd never had it quite like this.

Heather brought her hands to her head. Fuck! What was this? Why had she denied herself something like this for so long? "Oh...oh god, Shauna," she whined. Pleasure and ecstasy flowed through her body, and she felt the orgasm rise within her. She did her best to stave it off. What she was feeling now was unlike anything she'd ever felt before.

Shauna had a second finger join the first and began actively pumping Heather's pussy with her hand. Faster and harder than the gentle touch she was using earlier. The dark-haired beauty was sweating over her, savoring the short breaths Heather was putting out with each thrust.

The third finger finalized any lingering doubt in Heather's mind or libido and within a minute after it was added the climax came. She screamed out loud as her body tensed up then relaxed itself to Shauna's delight, the sound filling the room. Her breath finally returning to her body. Finally, Shauna lay down next to Heather, snuggling up to her.

"Like that?" she asked the sweating brunette.

"I...I love you, Shauna," was all Heather could blurt out. Shauna leaned in to kiss her.

"I love you too, Heather," she said, as if the words put a final seal on the command given to them. Melissa had said as much. They were not acquaintances, classmates, or friends. Not anymore. They were girlfriends. Lovers. They were never going to be anything else again, to anyone else. The thought both thrilled and terrified them.

And then the song changed, as if to remind them they were still working on Melissa's time, and Heather rolled over to kiss Shauna again. "My turn," she smiled as her hand began working its way south on Shauna's body.

There was so much music left to be played tonight, they knew.

12