Burying the Hatchet Pt. 08

Story Info
Two women plot revenge on a third who'd wronged them both.
3.9k words
4.38
2.2k
3
4

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/02/2024
Created 03/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shauna looked herself over in the full-length mirror in her parents' room and smiled at the classy, gorgeous woman staring back at her. The single-strap evening gown Heather had picked out for her hugged every contour and curve of her body, the burgundy satin shimmering as it caught the dim light of the room. No accessories were really needed nor required. Too much would diminish the effect it would have on anyone who saw her in it. Hell, she had to admit to herself, it was doing a number on her. She'd never felt so glamorous.

It was the slit up the side of the dress that truly did it. Though the garment stretched to the floor, it was impossible for her to completely conceal herself behind it. Her leg, its pale skin contrasting to the dark red of the fabric, called immediate attention to itself. The very tip or her panty peeked out from where the material joined at the seam, and she worried it might carry a bit too high on her hip, but at the same time she knew Heather would not complain about that one bit.

She slipped on the matching gloves, sliding them up over her elbow, then slid into the deep burgundy heels. A slight bit darker than the dress itself, but only to a discerning observer. She'd become a vision in deep scarlet. Something out of an old movie from the 40s or 50s. She absolutely loved this look on her, and the way it made her feel. She could only hope Heather felt the same about what she'd chosen for her.

They had managed to turn their shopping excursion from forced labor by Melissa into a fun afternoon for both of them, as they found new clothing that suited the unofficial 'dress code' their tormentor had set up for both of them. It had been Heather's idea that they shop for each other's outfit in private, then reveal them to each other that night.

"Oh...my...God," Heather's voice called from the doorway as she entered the room. "You look...god damn..."

Shauna blushed slightly, hoping the flush on her cheeks didn't match the color of her gown too much. "I could say the same for you, babe," she smiled. In response, Heather twirled slowly as if on a catwalk. Each step graceful and poised.

"Kinda hard to go wrong with a little black dress," she said as she walked over to Shauna. She'd appreciated Shauna keeping her outfit simple, the tight fitting off-the shoulder cocktail dress brought just enough attention to the areas most guys tended to ogle on her: The curves of her breasts and the curves of her ass. She'd paid more attention to her jewelry and makeup. She still had to look up at Shauna just slightly. The black stiletto heels gave her a little lift, but not enough to look eye-to-eye with her.

They kissed briefly, each afraid to mess up each other's look, and knowing there'd likely be ample opportunity to do so later on.

"Really not sure what Melissa's intention was here," Shauna smiled as she held Heather in her arms. "But I'm not going to argue with the results."

"Me either," Heather grinned back. "I feel like we should...I dunno...go somewhere or do something." Shauna shrugged, pointing out that they'd been together most of the day, and they'd spent pretty much all the money they had on clothing. "I know," Heather nodded, "I just feel like we should go dancing or eat out somewhere nice. I feel like a million bucks right now."

"You look like it, girl," Shauna smiled and winked. She thought for a moment. It was a given Heather would be spending tonight with her, on the final weekend before Shauna's parents returned. "Well," she cocked her head and looked skyward, "I can't promise fine dining, but I think we've got enough to order pizza or tandoori in. As for dancing..." she winked playfully. "I have an idea there as well."

It took Shauna a moment to order a small pizza for them to share, then she took Heather's hand and led her downstairs, into the main living room. Had it really almost been a week since the two of them had first become lovers? She stood on one side of a loveseat and nodded to Heather to get on the other side. "It's heavy, but the two of us should have no problem scooting it," she offered. "Even in these heels."

In no time the furniture had been moved out of the way, leaving a massive space of hardwood for them to move about on. "Not quite a club, or even a dancehall," Shauna half-frowned, "but I do have music, and the one person I want to dance with right here."

She lowered the lights to a faint dim, then moved to the stereo that had been a source of torture for the two of them six days prior. Still tuned to that jazz station, she smiled. Perfect. She let the music pipe in slowly, bringing the volume up gradually until it was at a suitable level for the room. Turning, she saw Heather already waiting for her in the center of the room. "Adequate?" she asked playfully.

"More than adequate," Heather grinned as she brought her arms around Shauna and the two of them surrendered their bodies to the slow, soulful rhythm of the light jazz emanating from the speakers around the room. Surrounding them. Almost controlling them.

"I mean it," Heather whispered breathlessly as they swayed together in subdued light of the living room, "you look absolutely amazing tonight." Shauna responded with a simple kiss and a thank you.

"I blame you," she winked. "You picked my outfit out, after all." She pressed her body into Heather's, the fabric of either girl's dress doing little to nothing to prevent their breasts from rubbing against each other. Soon enough, Shauna could feel the tiny protrusions of Heather's stiff nipples poking and rubbing against her own, cotton blending with satin as Shauna's own breasts formed firm points that her dress could not hide. They giggled together.

"I guess neither one of us saw fit to get bras or corsets for each other," Heather winked as Shauna blushed. "Not that I'm complaining."

"Down girl," Shauna chided. "Plenty of time for that tonight. I guess neither one of us wanted the other to bother with too much lingerie."

"That outfit you had on last night," Heather smiled. "I couldn't stop thinking about it. Still can't."

Shauna kissed her again, lightly. "Let's not think about last night too much," she whispered. "My jaw is still sore." Heather giggled a bit and agreed. Neither girl knew just how may cocks they'd gone through, but it was clearly more than either of them had desired.

They let the music consume them as they turned small circles around the room. Shauna's perfume, fragrant and pleasant, made Heather only want to cling more tightly to her. The feel of Heather's soft hair against her cheek intoxicated Shauna. So smooth and silky. This night was so perfect, she couldn't imagine --

- their mutual reverie broke as both girls bumped into the couch and Shauna clumsily fell backward, Heather landing on top of her. A moment's shock, then laughter as the raven-haired beauty looked up into the eyes of the love of her life. "Darling," she mocked, "if you wanted me that badly..."

"Hey," Heather interrupted. "You were leading, okay?" They giggled briefly, quickly silencing each other with long, passionate kisses. Heather took control, and Shauna was more than happy to let her. Heather's brunette locks spilled around her face as she hovered over her, and Shauna surrendered completely to her.

"I love this slit," Heather whispered as her hand went to Shauna's bare hip, exposed by her dress. She continued to kiss her as her hand ran up and down Shauna's thigh. Shauna closed her eyes and sighed.

She had more than a stirring within her now. An early encounter -- one that had led her to realizing her own sexuality -- had involved another woman playing flirtatiously with her thigh. It was an instant trigger for her, and Heather had certainly, if unwittingly, unleased it within her. She had taken complete control of her, smothering Shauna with kisses and caresses. "Still think I'm terrible at being a lesbian?" she teased as she fondled Shauna's body.

"N-not at all," Shauna smiled. "You're...oh god...you're wonderful."

Heather pulled back a bit, and Shauna opened her eyes to see her face, inquisitive and wondering. "You...really like this," she lightly tickled Shauna's thigh and smiled as she saw her tense up, "don't you?"

"Please," Shauna panted. "Please don't...stop."

Heather reared up and gently pulled the material of Shauna's dress to the side, exposing both her legs. "My, my," she smiled as she let her fingertips glide up and down each of her thighs. "This makes my job easy, doesn't it."

Shauna closed her eyes and whined. "Oh god...please! That...it drives me wild!"

"Really?" Heather winked. "Just playing with your thighs? Like this?" She continued to tickle and trace her fingers around them, occasionally bringing her lips to kiss the innermost part of each one, dangerously close to where Shauna's deep red thong left little protection to a decidedly different slit on her body.

For her part, Shauna was nearly beyond ecstasy. The hint...even the threat...of Heather going there without actually doing so was causing her to breathe heavily and she felt the stirrings of her climax begin to build within her. Heather marveled at how simple it was to bring the woman out of her girlfriend so effortlessly. Clearly there was a story there, and if they were going to be together she became determined to get it out of her. But for now, she was content to simply work her lover's legs, adding the occasional kiss to her pussy overtop her panty.

The moan that escaped Shauna's lips filled the room, drowning out the music, and her body tensed up slightly before relaxing into the loveseat while Heather towered above her. "Oh my god..." she panted. "I...oh god..."

Heather continued to caress Shauna's legs a bit more gently. "I'm going to be filing that one away for future use," she smiled. Shauna eventually returned her grin.

"You'd better," she said with a quick wink.

"What was all that?" Heather asked as she gently moved herself into an awkward position lying next to Shauna on what little space was left on the loveseat. Before Shauna could answer, a doorbell rang, and Shauna sighed.

"Tell you while we eat?" she offered. "That's probably the pizza."

* * *

Shauna took another bite and continued to relate her story to Heather. When she was younger, and still figuring everything out, someone who'd apparently already figured it out for themselves took advantage of her while they were sitting together in an assembly.

"We were fairly secluded in our seats relatively speaking," she said. "And we were pretty good friends at the time, but I didn't realize how she was viewing our friendship until...well, she started playing with my leg. And I don't mean just resting her hand on it, she was out and out doing what you were doing. Trying to get a reaction out of me."

"I'd have screamed or said something," Heather took a bite of her own slice.

Shauna shrugged. "I thought about it, but that'd call attention to what we were doing. I mean, we weren't totally isolated, y'know? The lights were dimmed so we could focus on the speaker, and nobody could really see what she was doing, but if I reacted at all, everyone around would notice. I think she'd kinda counted on that. And I...well, I wasn't ready to just come out to everyone, y'know?"

Heather nodded. "So you just...?"

"Took it," Shauna finished. "I let her have her way with my leg, trying to deny how excited it was making me feel inside, afraid I was going to enjoy it too much, not admit how wet she was getting me with just a simple touch."

"Wow," Heather sipped the wine next to her. "Did you, like, confront her afterwards?"

Shauna didn't speak for a long time. "No," she said finally. "Neither one of us spoke about it again. I think, as scared as I was in that moment, she might have been more afraid that I was going to do like you said...scream or something. But it had driven a wedge between us, and we didn't really speak much to each other after that. An occasional look as we passed in the halls or a muted 'Hello' or something, but nothing more."

Heather took another bite. "Seems like it would have brought you closer to her," she said.

"You'd think," Shauna sipped her own wine. "But things just got...I dunno...weird between us. Like I said, I hadn't fully come to terms with who I really am, and she...well, she pretty much knew. I think maybe she thought she'd crossed a line with me or something. I kind of regret not confronting her about it, but..."

Heather could see the conflict in Shauna's face, so she quickly changed the subject. Holding the small glass in her hand she raised it up. "This is really good," she said with a quick smile. "I hope your parents aren't going to notice."

"They might," Shauna said, "but they're off getting more right now. They've let me try a glass or two when they're around. 'So you'll develop a taste for it,' is how they put it."

"I've only really tried it once before," Heather said. "I didn't care for it. Tasted like vinegar."

Shauna smiled. "I get that," she said. "Took me a few tries to really appreciate it. And hey, if you hate it, they have some harder stuff I don't think they'll miss much."

"This is fine," Heather took another sip. "If you like it, I want to like it, too." She looked at the light gold color of the wine and wondered if she ever would, though. The taste was harsh to her lips, and yet her lover was drinking it like she'd grown up with the stuff. She shrugged and tried another sip.

"So," she changed topics again, "what is it with you and Melissa? How did it all get started? I mean...she and I have a pretty obvious dislike of each other, but she flat out HATES you."

Shauna leaned back and took a deep breath. She'd never really shared this with anyone, and as far as she could tell Melissa never had, either. But if anyone deserved to know, it was Heather. She was so deep into this with her, it seemed wrong -- no, it WAS wrong - to keep it from her.

"Freshman year," she began. "I was pretty secure in who I was but still deep in the closet about it. I didn't want anyone to know. I definitely liked my own sex, but I was still figuring out if I had a 'type' or not. There were a few girls in class who I definitely fantasized about -- I'm talking to one of them right now," she winked, "but they weren't...well, like me."

She took another sip of wine before continuing. "This perky, cute, blonde girl, however, picked up almost immediately on me. I guess she had 'gaydar' or whatever you want to call it. She got friendly with me at first, without letting on at what she was really after."

"Wait," Heather stopped her. "Melissa's gay?"

"Melissa," Shauna smiled with a roll of her eyes, "will fuck -- or fuck over -- anyone that suits her. Problem is, whatever type I thought I might have, perky blondes like her weren't among them."

"You're partial to brunettes," Heather winked, sensing this story wasn't easy for Shauna to relate and trying to ease whatever tension might be within her. It at least seemed like Shauna was grateful for the small snippets of humor, at least in Heather's perception.

"Indeed," Shauna raised her glass in a mock toast. "So, when she made an actual move on me, I let her down. I thought I did it gently...as reasonable as I could be at the time...but apparently Melissa Fulton does not take rejection well. At all."

Another deep breath, then she continued. "The next day, I was 'out' whether I wanted to be or not. I could feel the stares from a number of classmates. Some didn't care. In my close circle of friends, a few said that it wasn't news to them. But...it was something I'd wanted to keep private until I was ready. Word got around pretty quickly and a few days later I'm standing in front of my parents explaining that I'm gay because one girl talked with her mother who knew mine and..."

"Jesus," Heather looked down at her glass. "That bitch..."

"It didn't end there, and it's never really stopped between us," Shauna frowned. "I confronted her, of course, and we've fought physically before. I'm bigger than her, and I'm better at fighting, but she knew how to be strategic to make it appear as if I'm the bully. Neither of us ever got suspended, but she learned to use mental and social warfare rather than trying to tackle me directly."

"Four years of that," she sighed. "It finally came to a head; I knew I had to do something. She made my high school years as miserable as she could every opportunity she got. I was like a pet project to her. That's when I started researching ways to enact revenge on her. Subtly. The powder seemed an almost perfect solution."

"Except we were both either too slow, or she was too quick," Heather noted. "Either way, I don't think I could blame you for wanting to do what you were going to. She just stole my boyfriend away, and to be honest, the more I can see him from a different perspective. No real loss. But you? Yeah...I couldn't put up with even one year of that, let alone four."

Shauna took another sip of wine and stood up. "I'm still here, as you can see," she smiled weakly. "And I found out who my real friends were. I guess the main thing is that it wasn't Melissa's decision to make. She took that from me. Just because everything kind of worked out, relatively speaking...it doesn't make it right."

Another long silence and Shauna and Heather simply looked at each other. Finally, Shauna looked outside. "Listen, it's a nice night out, and you know I'll tell you anything you want to know about me, but let's not waste it. Wanna share a second glass with me out on the patio?" She leaned in a bit seductively. "Maybe poolside or in the jacuzzi?"

"Jacuzzi?" Heather smirked. "Your parents ARE rich, aren't they?" In her mind, any family with a pool meant they were extremely wealthy. Shauna simply shrugged it off.

"Like I said, they're rich...I'm not," she grinned. "Still, let's not blow what little time I have left before I'm out on my own without one to relax in...y'know...with the woman I love."

Heather stood up as Shauna filled her glass again before topping her own off. "Gee," she playfully nibbled her pinky nail as she opened her eyes a little too widely in faux innocence. "I don't have a swimsuit, though."

The 'joke' wasn't lost on Shauna, who deftly undid her single strap and let her dress cascade down and off her body. "I don't think either of us need to worry about that, do you?" She smiled as Heather was already working herself out of her own garment. Soon enough, panties were cast aside, and the two women stepped out into the moonlit backyard.

* * *

"God this is awesome," Heather said as the cool night air wrapped around her naked body. Goosebumps and firm nipples belied any hint of warmth. "I still can't believe I'm doing this."

Shauna took a sip of her wine. "Fun, isn't it?" she ran her other hand over Heather's bare ass as they walked side by side out to the steaming jacuzzi. "Don't worry...the walls are high enough that the neighbors won't be peeking in on us. You've really never run around naked, even in your own backyard?"

Heather shrugged. "I had a very sheltered upbringing, okay?" Shauna laughed. Whatever 'shelter' she was talking about, it was clearly gone now.

They slid into the warm water together as Shauna activated the bubbling jets. Heather set her wine on the lip of the jacuzzi and snuggled in close to her girlfriend. 'Girlfriend' -- how natural that term seemed to sound to her now, when she thought about Shauna. Even as she nestled into her waiting arms and pressed against her more than ample chest, Heather had never felt more safe and secure in spite of the circumstances that had brought them together.

"Shauna?" she said. "I've...God I can't believe I'm saying this. I-I don't know if we should try to get free of Melissa's hold on us."

12