Bus Ride Between Two Cities

Story Info
A dad and son, a stranger on a bus, lots of fucking.
4.7k words
4.37
50.9k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a awkward teenager with braces, with clothes that didn't fit right, and shoes two sizes too big.... and this happened during my visit to India. I took a 6 hour bus ride to visit family from Ahmadabad to Surat, we caught the only bus available, a night bus, which departed at 1am. Even though it was late, the bus was full so we jumped on the last two remaining seats; and my father and I were split up, I took the seat in the far back and my father in the front of the bus. It was a large coach bus with high seat backs, and a washroom.

I sat down in the empty seat next to an older man, he seemed nice enough. The bus had rows of two seats on each side and we were the last row in the back of the bus, on the left of us was the washroom, so there was only people ahead of us. But no one else to the left or right.

He was about 60, grey-haired, talkative, kind, clean cut, family man type... as the bus winded through the roads and traffic on the highway he asked me lots of questions about what I was studying, my interests, my family, whether I was travelling alone or with others. I felt safe, engaged, as I eagerly shared everything he asked.... my father would look back occasionally and I'd wave at him to let him know I was ok. The man next to me and i were speaking in Gujarati, my communication was a bit broken, he could pickup on my foreign accent, but he knew I was trying so hard, he would smile at me because I was sounding and acting naive. Visiting from Canada, i took any chance I could to practice and get better at the language so I didn't hide that I wasn't from around there. An hour passed further into the night came, the lights dimmed and the entire bus fell asleep, except for a few passengers who were gazing out the window. I could see my father passed out at the front of the bus, and as much as I tried to stay awake, I dozed off and leaned against the man next to me, and rested my head on his shoulder, i could feel his warmth and hear his heavy deep breathes as my ear pressed against him.

I woke up to his movements, him breathing faster, short deep breathes.... him reaching down between my legs and rubbing my kaki pants, his large hand squeezing and playing with my crotch through the thick fabric. I froze up, but pretended to stay asleep, I was flooded with emotions, shock, fear... but turned on by the rush of it all. My feelings were mixed but I enjoyed the feeling of being close to him. I was curious, but remained still, my eyes closed, pretending to sleep. I grabbed his hands and held them, while I unzipped my pants so he had easier access, and guided his hand inside my pants between my legs. I could feel the rough skin from his hand squeezing and rubbing my cock. I felt flustered, laid their limp, fake sleeping, while he took advantage of me...my heart was racing from the newness of it all.

I was processing everything that was happening while I kept my eyes closed. Curious to take it further I slumped over....and rested my head in his lap. He reached below the seat ahead of us and pulled out a thin blanket from a plastic grocery bag, rustling it and shaking it open. He tossed it over both our seats, which covered his lap, my head and my upper body. My head nuzzled in deeper in his crotch, he lifted me up with his right hand, unzipped his pants. With his left hand he undid his belt, and unbuttoned his pants. He pulled out his cock out then stood up a little, grabbing his pants and underwear by the waist and slide it down a bit exposing his cock and balls to my face which laid inches away....he was enormous. Under the cover and stealth of the blanket, I was in disbelief that I was doing all this, it felt like a dream. It became a reality when he took his cock and started rubbing it on my lips, his cock was covered in pre-cum as the skin from the tip of his penis glided across the tips of my lips.

I could feel him getting harder the more he rubbed. His pre-cum smearing all over my face, lips, cheeks and chin. He was trying to force his cock to part my lips, which I kept pressed closed. I never had done anything like this, let alone had a cock in my mouth. I doubted what I was doing, I regretted taking it this far, was scared, I kept thinking I should get up and walk to the front, but I was excited by being bad. He kept pressing his cock on my lips then shoved harder, I finally opened my mouth and let him inside, he slid his cock inside me. His smell was musky, and it was hot and sweaty under the blanket... i was so turned on by his aggressiveness. His right hand playing with my penis, his other hand on the back of my head caressing my hair, easing my mouth down further that was stretched around his thick long cock.... with every pump I could feel him hit the back of my throat. I never gagged, the adrenaline rushing through my body, I forced myself to relax, I sunk in as he went in and out. My cock was hard in his hand, as he squeezed and stroked me with his course grip. I was turned on... the feeling of being desired lowered my inhibitions. The salty taste, as he slid himself in and out... my saliva lubing each pump that he took. I'd try and pull away and take a break to catch some air, but he kept stuffing his cock back in, the firm grip of his left hand on the back of my head each time he pumped. He was experienced, I never had anyone do this to me before.

Time came to a standstill, but I was down there a while. I could feel him swelling larger, throbbing, he would go soft and more pre-cum would pour out. I'd suck harder, strengthening the vacuum and he'd get harder again... this time his hips pushed up and his penis rammed deep down my throat as unloaded inside me. My eyes widened as I didn't know what else to do we were surrounded others by ahead of us in the bus that were sleeping in the darkness. I didn't want to make a mess. I swallowed as much as I could, with the rest of his cum spilling out of my mouth back over his cock and balls.

I laid there frozen, my head in his lap under his blanket, my face coated with sweat and cum. His cum inside my stomach oozing down my throat on it's way down inside.

I wiped my mouth using the blanket. I felt ashamed, embarrassed for what I had done, but also turned on by how much he was turned on by me, and that I pleasured him. It was my way of being bad. I was rebelling.

I sat up in a daze, and looked around, worried someone had saw me.... The blankets still covering our laps....everyone was still asleep, I looked at the clock at the front of the bus and we had hours until our destination and it was only 3 in the morning.

He reached over and stroked my penis again... I reciprocated reached over and wrapped my hand around his soft cock. He was slippery from my spit and his own cum. I could feel him getting hard again by the touch of my hand. I reached down to my waistline and I snapped open the button of my pants and slid them down to my knees and I sat in his lap, his cock glided between my butt cheeks I could feel him getting hard again with every rub. I pulled the blanket up covering myself and him up, I pretended to look out the window at the nights sky. I moved my hips forward and back feeling his thick cock get harder.... His hand around my waist pushed and pulled me, he used my body to jerk off his cock, I took in the feeling and motion of it all, his thickness, warmth and throbbing combined with the vibrations of the bus and bumps from the uneven roads. The feeling of the skin from his penis rubbing against my asshole felt amazing.

He kept licking his thumb of his other hand pressing it against my asshole pushing his finger in and out of me, I was loosening with every poke. I leaned back, he tried to push his cock in me but it wasn't happening, he was way too big and I was too tight. What felt like an eternity of riding him. He reached around grabbed my cock, his hand rubbing, squeezing all over my cock and balls, cupping me, pulling, and jerking me off while I was in his lap. I kept looking forward, outside, and forward making sure no one was seeing me... i felt a wave over take me, I came, shooting cum into my pants that were around my knees.

I got up, slid off his lap and over to my seat and pulled my pants back up which was wet from my own cum. I felt guilt, shame, but also satisfaction.

He tried to pull my head down to suck him off again, but as I leaned down the lights turned on, I quickly sat back up... the bus driver announced that we were arriving at our destination soon. I buttoned my pants back up, and closed my zipper and I got up and worked my way through the crowd to the front of the bus and met up with my dad.

I didn't say anything to anyone....

It was still dark out, my dad and I walked through the dimly bud station, the morning riders were coming towards us as we were walking out.

My private parts were a little sensitive from all the action. I looked down and noticed cum stains all over my crotch and pants, I tried to rub it out, but it was a drying quickly. It was a goopy mess from when I shot my load, and also mess from the cum from the man sitting next to me on the bus.

I looked around hoping no one could notice the cum stained mess I was covered in, most people were busy looking forward towards where they were going, a few glanced down at my pants and looked away, I'm assuming they thought I spilt some milk or yogurt.

We winded through the streets and up to our house and made our way inside. I quickly ran upstairs and changed into another pair of pants. Some light coloured joggers, which were more comfortable. I was still tingling from all the action, light headed and feeling in the clouds thinking about what I had just done, that I had a belly full of some strangers cum.

I told my father, I think I'm going to to lay down upstairs for a nap. He asked "why didn't you get any sleep on the bus?" I replied in wonder "no, I tried, but the bus shaking kept waking me up." He said "ok, go rest" I ran up the stairs and laid down on a large cot and stretched out. It was starting to get bright out, I got up and went around the room and shut all the shutters. It was nearly pitch dark except for a few cracks of light coming in between the wood of the window frame and house.

I closed my eyes, and kept thinking about everything I did. Part of me was proud that I rebelled and took it so far, the other part was worried, that I couldn't believe I fucked around with an old man, the feeling of his hard cock in my mouth and rubbing on my ass. I kept thinking how happy I must've made him, I dozed off with a grin. A haze of ecstasy.

I woke up, and felt some pressure on my ass. Drowsy still, I thought I was dreaming but noticed my father laying there sleeping next to me. He had a hard on, and must've rolled up next to me with it accidentally poking my ass. He was large and was bulging through his flannel pants. I laid still, for a bit because I didn't want to wake him. Then he started pressing further.... I was frozen laying still. He started pumping back and forth. A fucking motion...I continued to lay still in shock, my eyes widened with every thrust. My father and I in the darkness, two thin pieces of fabric between his cock and my ass... it felt so amazing. He was big and I was warmed up from the action I got from the man on the bus, so I was extra sensitive... but I was craving a cock.

I took a deep breath and pulled down my pant down exposing my ass. Now there was just one piece of fabric separating my father's big cock and my asshole from touching. I laid still and he kept pumping and pressing.... I reached back and tapped him on the hips to stop. He paused. I think I thought I was asking him to stop, but I slid my hand into the crotch opening of his pants and pulled out his cock and guided it back between my ass cheeks. He was large, but the man on the bus was twice as large.

He pressed his cock firmly towards my anus, I could feel my ass opening slightly. But I was too dry to let anything inside.

I got nervous and a feeling of having to take a shit hit me. I pulled away, crawled under the sheets and gently licked the tip of his cock, took one suck and left a gob of spit from my throat and crawled back up. I was hoping the urge to poo would subside, but it was too much, knowing I would be taking a dick inside that I should make space. I jumped out of the bed and ran out. I said "I'll be right back. I got to empty myself out".

I sat on the toilet, my nerves overcame me and I let out a big dump as thoughts of my past 24 hours rushed through my mind and I don't know whether it was the anxiety of it all or nerves or excited that my asshole was going to serve a different purpose, to satisfy my dad's cock.

I washed up and headed back upstairs to the bed and laid down.

I snuggled up, and reached below, he was soft, and pretending to sleep. I slid under the sheets and took him in my mouth and suckled... he had a gorgeous mushroom head. I was sucking my own dad's cock, I got turned on by how incredibly sexy that was. I could feel us connecting and I could feel him getting hard in my mouth, suckling turning to sucking, until he hit the back of my throat. My throat still loosened from earlier before. I felt like an expert.

I came back up and laid next to him.

Took him by his cock and slid his wet cock in my ass. This time nicely lubed I pushed back hard and his head popped inside me. The pain of him popping my ass open took my breathe away, I paused, closed my eyes and tried to catch my breathe from being opened up. Tiny breathes turning to larger ones....and just took in the feeling of him inside me.

He pushed deeper inside me, the pain subsided into something different. A feeling of euphoria, being filled by a feeling of being desired and wanted. He pulled back and I could feel the suction of my insides shrink, my ass tightly wrapped airtight around his throbbing cock as he pulled out, he pulled out all the way, my ass puckered.

He pushed back in, the gush of air caused a fart, he didn't care, and neither did i, with this pump he rammed all the way inside me. I could feel his belly press tightly against my back, he went balls deep. It didn't hurt anymore, i just felt full. He kept pumping.

The sound of his heavy breathing, his rock hard cock pumping in and out of me, the wet farts from air being pushed and pulled out of my ass was so erotic, it was making my cock hard, turning me on.

I felt so overwhelmed by the past day of what happened on the bus to what was happening between my own father and I now. I just leaned into the feeling of being used for pleasure.

He kept pumping my ass, while his hand rubbing all over my body, caressing my cock, and grabbing and pulling me in by the hips. I was his to use at this point I could feel his breathing get heavier and faster, in sync with the pumping which was now with full force.

It was a long trip, just the two of us, this helped with the loneliness. I loved the feeling of being connected and enjoyed.

He pounded deeper inside me, the deepest he gone...then paused, I could feel him throbbing and pulsing inside me as he let out a loud grunt... hot liquid fill me. He was cumming hard.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I took in the feeling of him being satisfied by me, his cock locked-in deeply. He pressed against me holding me tight, the sounds of him grunting and breathing filled the room. He pulled out and cum poured out of my ass combined with farts from being pumped so hard. I just let it all happen, my ass was so loose I couldn't stop it even if I wanted to.

We laid there just taking in all that happened.

Without saying a word, my dad got up and left and shut the door behind him. I laid there in the darkness, coated in cum which covered my ass and soaked the bed with a giant round spot of goo. I felt ashamed, and I'm assuming my father was overwhelmed with what him and I just experienced, post nut clarity.

I felt guilt, but I loved the feeling of being messy....my ass puckered as I tightened backup. I had never felt anything like this feeling before, I felt like a whore.

The door bell rang, I heard some voices come from downstairs my dad was talking to someone, I assumed one of the neighbours. It was another man's voice... they were talking loudly but I couldn't make out what was being said, but I could hear them walk towards the living room as the foot steps echoed. There was a quiet pause then I heard thumps of foot steps coming up the stairs.

I was still covered in the sheets so I pulled them higher up, closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. The door opened slightly, the bright day light shined through, I couldn't make out who it was. I squinted my eyes then closed them. The door open then closed into the darkness again.

He walked towards the bed, I thought it was my father coming for seconds. He said "hello boy"... I recognized his voice, it was the old man from the bus ride. I was confused, startled, I froze.

He grabbed the bedsheet and yanked it off me. I was naked laying there. He unbuttoned his pants, unzipped his zipper and took his pants off and crawled into the bed on top of me. He grabbed my legs and folded them up one at a time. I complied, confused, scared.... He pressed my knees against my chin, thighs against my chest as he put all his weight on me.

The more he pressed on me, the more my ass opened up wide. My ass was different now, a giant gaping hole, a place for pleasure, eager, puckering and glowing from the fucking I had just gotten from my father. His dick slid in me, he was twice as thick and atleast double the length of my father.... I was so tight earlier on the bus, he went in so easy. In a deep voice he said "very nice..." I didn't reply, I just gasped from the rush of pain, he felt amazing as he went inside, I was nicely lubed from my father's cum.

Confused to what was happening, it was too late to ask questions. I was being fucked. Missionary, my legs and feet in the air, knees pressed against my chin as he went balls deep inside me, I could feel his balls slap against my cheeks. I felt awestruck by the past 12 hours, my body used for pleasure. I was submissive as he fucked me hard, I had a clear view of his long cock going in and out of me. When he went in, his belly touched against mine. He'd pull out so far as to gape me and I'd fart as all air came out from his pumping. He'd then slam himself in me again as his balls smashed against me.

This went on what felt like forever.

He grunted and unloaded inside me, I grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him in closer, he fell ontop of me. His weight was so heavy, I just laid there with him inside of my ass while he finished cumming. Thoughts filled my mind knowing that I was filled by my own father's cum then by this stranger.

He got up and left and went down stairs. I laid there, my ass burning from being worked over for the second time. Cum leaking out all over the bed. I pulled the sheet back up and covered my self up....

I laid there confused, in wonder of how this all happened, my curiosity took over.

I wanted to find out who this person was. I tried to find my clothes but they weren't on the floor or anywhere in the room. I wrapped my self in the bedsheet and went down the stairs... my father and this older man were sitting there talking. They looked over at me and smiled.

I bumbled, looking confused "what, how do you guys know each other?"... my dad said "this I uncle Raj, he's our neighbour. He just lived two houses down and I've known him for 40 years." "I don't understand" I replied... "do you know about what happened in the bus?" I asked. My dad walked over without saying anything and gave me a hug. He then walked me over to the living room where Uncle Raj was sitting. I was trying to hold up the bed sheet while I walked, for some reason trying to cover myself up when I knew both of them just had their way with me. My dad pushed me down on my knees and my face into Uncle Raj's lap.

12