Bus Stop Blackmail (Long)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anthony's day was split between work, thoughts of the email, and its potential sender. He read it at least a dozen more times throughout the day. He'd have to ride a large dildo for five minutes, then suck it for at least a minute before he came in his mouth, all at a bus stop bench, wearing lingerie and recording himself! He had a hard time not being aroused the whole day.

Anthony was lost in thought when Kevin shook his chair. "Hey buddy, it's almost lunchtime! Where are we going today?" Kevin asked, squeezing Anthony's shoulders.

(Fuck, I don't have time to go to lunch today, I need to start getting ready for the bus stop thing!)

"Sorry Kev, I've got too much going on this week. I, unlike some people in this company, am actually buried in work!" Anthony lied.

Kevin was Anthony's oldest friend.

They met in college around the time he met Haley so Kevin knew most everything there was to know about Anthony except his little hobby.

"Yeah, you don't look buried in work?" Kevin insisted.

"Well, I am okay!" Anthony fired back.

"Whatever dude, catch ya later," Kevin said walking away.

Anthony wondered for a moment if Kevin could be blackmailing him, but dismissed the thought almost as soon as it entered his mind. That just wasn't like him to be able to keep a secret. Sure, Kevin dated men on occasion, hell... Anthony even had a crush on him for a while but then he met Hailey and any thoughts of being with Kevin were pushed away but if Kevin found out, who knows.

Anthony needed to find the location more than anything. Sure he could do everything else but if he had nowhere to go, it just wouldn't work. He pulled up bus routes and tried to find routes that ended in industrial areas. The thought was, industry ran during the day so those bus stops would be empty for the entire night.

He thought he found a decent location within a short drive from work so he left a little early for lunch to check it out, grabbing a bite on the way. He hoped Kevin didn't catch him ditching him.

The area was heavily industrial and it looked like some of the businesses may even have graveyard shifts but he hoped they didn't for his sake. He sat eating his lunch watching the bus stop. He felt good about the location as it was entirely devoid of foot traffic. The city bus made its way to the end of the route and turned around without stopping. There likely wasn't anyone to pick up or drop off.

Anthony returned to lunch feeling satisfied he'd found a location but he wanted to check it after dark to see when the best time might be. He figured it would take him no less than half an hour to complete all the strange person requests.

Thoughts of bondage filled his mind for the rest of the day. He wondered if he might have time during the week for a mock run, without the bus stop obviously, but something without any kinks that might happen.

Anthony was glad to finally be home, and even happier when Hailey wasn't being cold and distant as had become their normal lately. He caught her in the kitchen cooking dinner. She was almost laughing as she punched in a text message on her phone.

"Oh, hey babe! How was work?" She asked politely.

"Was fine I guess, just work." He answered.

Anthony was distracted the whole night. All he could think about was the bus stop, and what he had to do. It made him hornier and hornier by the minute. He even lay in bed next to Hailey imagining being bound in lingerie and 'forced' to do things, horribly nasty things like suck men off in front of her.

Anthony pressed himself into Hailey so he could show her how horny he was rather than to open his mouth and risk outright rejection again. If she rebuffed his advances, he could still roll over with his dignity, but if she verbally told him no, it would be harder to move past.

Hailey ignored the thick cock pressing into her hip. He knew she could feel it but all she did was roll over and face away from him while she continued laughing randomly and typing out a text message on her phone. Anthony never questioned who Hailey texted ever in their ten years of marriage, but he wondered who was more interesting than his hard cock right then.

Anthony rolled into his back and pulled his own phone up. Hailey was lost in her phone, so Anthony figured he could find a little masturbation material and relieve himself in the bathroom before bed. He knew right where to go, and typed 'sissy cum slut' into the search engine. Thousands of images filled the little screen on his phone, but they didn't quite do it for him so he added Bondage to his search and sissy cum sluts in bondage appeared.

He became hornier and hornier with each moment and his cock strained against his boxers. He wished they were panties but he couldn't with Hailey laying right there next to him, but if... if her panties were still in the bathroom! Maybe he could get a nice release if he could sneak into her panties!

Anthony pushed his cock down and excused himself to the bathroom with his phone tucked into the waistband of his underwear and found a black lace thong tucked into Hailey's jeans on the bathroom floor. It was exactly what he needed so he snatched them from the pile on the floor and set his phone on the bathroom counter with the sissy bondage porn opened up.

Anthony tugged on his cock more for release than maximum pleasure. The image he set on showed a crossdressed man laying in bed, hands tied over his head and feet tied to the footboard. His pecker stood straight in the air like a flag pole waiting to be mounted.

Anthony's eyes fixated on the man's cock and he imagined both being the man tied up and servicing his cock at the dance time. His mouth felt desperately empty and he imagined the cock filling his mouth as he jacked off wearing his wife's panties.

He wanted to taste his cum so desperately, so he propped his body against the wall and positioned his dick directly over his mouth. He wished he could get his cock into his mouth bud three inches away was all he could manage.

Anthony was so lost in his pleasure, he didn't hear the bathroom door open, or see his wife step inside. Hailey remained deathly quiet while Anthony finished squirting several ropes of cum into his open mouth. His tongue stuck out searching for spunk!

"Mmm... daddy's cum taste so good!" He whispered still squinting his eyes tightly.

"Ahem..." Hailey grunted clearing her throat.

Anthony tumbled sideways into a pile on the floor. Cum still painted his face and Hailey's thong panties twisted around his waist.

"Shit babe, it's not what it looks like!" He protested in surprise.

"Really... what is it then?" She asked scowling at him.

Anthony's eyes burned as cum dripped into them. He hurriedly wiped his face off before answering. He searched his mind for some logical reason he would be wearing her panties with a face full of cum but nothing came to mind.

"Yeah, well... I guess it's exactly what it looks like." He stammered.

"Get out, I need to use the bathroom, Anthony!" She hissed.

"Fuck! How could I leave the door unlocked? Why did she have to catch me doing that! What the fuck is working with me?" He thought to himself.

Anthony was almost pushed out of the bathroom. His deflating cock still poking out the top of Hailey's panties. His cum coagulated over his eye and stretched his skin as it dried. He felt so foolish being caught with his feet over his head and cumming on his face. What's worse is he left his damn phone in the bathroom with the sissy bondage porn on.

Anthony stripped out of Hailey's panties and got dressed for bed. He couldn't remove all the cum from his face before Hailey returned from the bathroom, but he did what he could. She walked in with an irritated look on her face and sat on the bed facing away from Anthony. After a moment, she finally spoke to him.

"How long have you been doing... that?" She asked pointedly.

"Um... really not," he tried answering before she cut him off.

"Be honest Anthony, don't try to lie to me!" She almost yelled.

"Well, what part are you talking about?" He asked looking at the floor.

"Wearing my panties!" She shouted.

"About a year or so, I guess." He lied.

He didn't need her knowing that he'd been wearing her panties as long as he had access to them. He didn't need her knowing it probably wasn't ever going to stop no matter how much he promised that he would stop.

"So, what changed Anthony? Why would you suddenly start wearing my panties? Do you wear them out of the house? What if someone were to see you in panties? Did you ever think of that? What if someone I know found out! What would I tell them? How long were you going to keep this from me? How long were you going to lie to me?" She said getting more and more heated with each question.

His answer got stuck in his throat, and he stuttered incoherently.

"What else are you hiding?" She said looking at the floor as tears started rolling down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry babe, I don't know what to say." He stammered.

Hailey held his phone up, the sissy bondage was still pulled up but it was on a different picture. He knew she looked through the pictures and wondered how she felt about it but he didn't dare ask that question. He wouldn't wait long before more uncomfortable questions were asked.

"What's with the porn? Do you want to be tied up, do you want to be a woman, are you going to want a sex change? Cause if you chop your dick off, we are done..." She asked, pausing for a moment before continuing.

"Do you want me to tie you up and get guys to cum on your face like you did to yourself, or are you thinking about men when you do this? Are you even attracted to me anymore? Are you gay?" She asked trailing off quietly.

Anthony didn't know how to answer her. Of course, he wanted some of those things, but he couldn't just answer yes or no to all of her questions at the same time.

"I..." he started but she cut him off.

"Why couldn't you just talk to me, babe?" Hailey asked.

It was just one question. He could answer just one question, but it wasn't an easy question. He didn't know why he couldn't talk to her about any of the shit that went on in his head. He should be able to, but he was always too scared to bring that up.

"I didn't know how to bring it up." He said realizing how honest it really was.

Hailey started thumbing through the sissy porn on Anthony's phone. He felt embarrassed watching her look at the things that turned him on most. He felt so exposed sitting there with cum dried to his face while she investigated his desires. She stopped at a picture of a man fucking a tied-up sissy in the ass while the sissy gave a blowjob to another guy. It was an image and thought that turned Anthony on most.

"Do you like this kind of thing?" She asked irritated.

She didn't sound supportive or accepting at all. How could he tell her the truth? Could he save face and salvage something, could he escape her harsh judgments, or was he just fucked?

"Have you been having sex with men?" Hailey asked still looking at the image.

"No!" Anthony immediately answered.

"You have been keeping this all a secret for a year, a whole year! How do I know you aren't lying Anthony?" She yelled.

"I guess you don't." He admitted.

Aaaaaa

"Do you want to have sex with men?" She asked.

"Um..." Anthony started.

"Stop, I don't want to know that yet." She cut him off.

Hailey dropped Anthony's phone on the bed and walked out of the bedroom.

"I'm going for a drive, I don't know when I'll be home. Don't wait up." She said closing the door behind her.

Anthony heard her car fire up and tires squeal as she drove away. He just sat on the bed shaking his head at himself.

This was a major setback and would likely fuck him over very soon. If Hailey accepted his kinky desires, he would likely be able to appease the person who sent the email, but that meant massive changes to their relationship.

If she couldn't accept it or be resistant at all, she would either find out when she received the email with pictures of him dressed like a slut, sucking a dildo with his hands cuffed behind his back. Or she would find out when he shaved all his body hair and went to the bus stop.

Either way, he didn't have a good feeling about any of it, and as painful as it might be, he had an idea how to handle both problems at the same time but it would likely blow up in his face.

Hailey didn't return home until four in the morning, and when she did stumble into bed, Anthony could smell the booze on her breath. She quietly stripped down to just her panties, discarding her clothes in a pile beside the bed. She rolled into bed and pulled the covers up over her; facing away from Anthony.

He didn't know if it was a test, or what the hell was going on so he remained as still as he could; faking like he was asleep. He didn't sleep much when she was gone, and probably wouldn't get any more than she was home either. He'd have to be up in two hours to go to work anyway.

Anthony eventually reached his foot out under the blanket looking for her leg. He caught her bare calf with his toes and rubbed up behind her knee. She didn't pull away or say anything so he reached his hand out placing it on her shoulder, rubbing her gently. His dick started hardening wondering if he might get a little makeup sex...

His cock throbbed thinking about her making him wear her panties while he fucked her. That was the hottest thing he could think of right then. He wondered what panties she was wearing right then but he didn't dare make a move in case she didn't want anything that soon.

Anthony rubbed his hands over her shoulders and massaged her back making slow progress down her back. He needed to see what panties she was wearing, he was so hard thinking about wearing them while fucking her that he couldn't stop himself.

He reached the small of her back and brushed her lace waistband with his pinky fingers and moved back up her back a bit to throw her off his scent. He didn't take much time to work back down to her panties again and he felt the smooth slick nylon fabric of his favorite panties off all!

Hailey was wearing her blue cheeky panties with lace trimming and cute as fuck white polka dots! Anthony didn't know what he wanted more, her panties or her pussy! Thoughts of wearing her panties filled his mind and he pictured his cock poking out the top while he pounded her wet twat.

Immediately, images of cocks started popping into his head and he thought about sucking dicks while he fucked his wife! Hot sexy men offered their cocks to both of them. Hailey would suck for a moment and then Anthony could take a turn! When the men got close, they might cum on both their faces at the same time!

He either needs to quit thinking about it and go to sleep or make his move and get to fucking!

Anthony slid in close and pressed his erection into Hailey's panties. He had pushed his sleep pants and underwear down exposing his throbbing cock and the moment it touched her slick cheeky panties a moan escaped his lips and he thrust himself into her luscious ass.

Hailey pushed back into him and touched his thigh the moment Anthony's alarm went off. It was time to get up for work.

"Fuck!" He cried under his breath.

Anthony rolled over and slapped the alarm off. He needed sex more than he needed a job, but when he rolled back over to grab his wife, she had jumped out of bed and was putting on her pajamas.

"You need to go to work, I need some time to think," Hailey said waiting for Anthony to get out of bed before she got back in.

Hailey's yellow string bikini panties were still laying in a pile on the bathroom floor. Anthony eyed the panties and immediately decided to wear them while he got ready for work. He stepped out of his boxers and into her panties. With his dick tenting the thin nylon, he turned to admire his ass. He loved the way panties looked on his body and he wished he could wear them more freely.

Anthony brushed his teeth and shaved his face. His dick softened and sat nicely in the yellow nylon panties. He was done getting ready but wanted to prolong his time in Hailey's panties so he decided to pluck his eyebrows a little bit. He only took a handful of hairs from the center and stopped before getting too serious.

Anthony dropped Haley's panties back into the pile of dirty laundry and kicked the pile so she wouldn't notice they had moved before stepping back into his boring men's underwear.

Hailey was fast asleep when Anthony made it back to the bedroom and started getting dressed. He hugged and kissed his wife before leaving for work.

"Bye, I love you, babe," Anthony said kissing Hailey on the cheek.

"Bye," Hailey said.

Anthony registered what she didn't say more than what she did say as he walked out closing the door. She didn't return the "I love you!" As was customary for them in the mornings. Anthony questioned his decision on how to handle his problems but decided to stay his course.

Keven stopped by for lunch and he wondered if he should ask him what he should do. He and Kevin always had a very open relationship except for the part where Anthony had a crush on him. Anthony had decided to be straight and push all his homosexual desires out when he met Hailey.

"Hey Kev, we need to talk," Anthony said as Kevin approached his cubicle.

"Sure thing dude, what's up?" Kevin asked.

"Not here, let's go get some street tacos at the park," Anthony suggested.

Fifteen minutes later they were sitting in the park with plates full of tacos.

"What do you need to talk about dude?" Kevin asked.

Anthony pulled out his phone and opened the his email. He handed the phone to his friend, and looked away avoiding eye contact. He couldn't look at him right then. He could hear Kevin say things like "Oh wow!" and "Oh my god!" and "What?"

"What are you going to do?" Kevin asked handing Anthony's phone back.

"Um... that's not all," Anthony said trying to muster the courage to tell him about getting caught jacking off.

"Really!" Kevin exclaimed.

"Hailey caught me jacking off," He said pulling up the sissy bondage porn he'd been looking at.

Anthony's heart thumped out of his chest as he handed Kevin his phone again. He didn't know why he thought it was a good idea to tell his friend what was going on. He wanted to crawl into a hole and hide for the rest of his life.

"I was wearing her panties and had just cum on my face when she busted into the bathroom!" Anthony blurted out quietly.

"So that's why she was so pissed last night!" Kevin said shaking his head.

"Wait, you saw Hailey last night?" Anthony growled.

"Yeah, she said y'all got in a fight and she needed to think some things through," Kevin replied.

"How long was she at your place for?" Anthony asked.

"I don't know, I went to bed at like three and she was still there dude." He said.

They sat in silence for a few minutes. Anthony thought about how to handle his problems. Should he tell Hailey about the email or keep it to himself? He couldn't figure it out alone.

"So, what do I do Kevin?" Anthony asked.

"What do you mean, what do you do? Like what choice do you have?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah, but do I tell Hailey about the email?" Anthony said quietly.

"Oh fuck... I don't know dude. Like, if you don't do what the email says, she is going to hear about it. But if you do what the email says, she's going to notice you writing cum slut on your chest, and sissy clit over your dick!" Kevin said.

"Unless you had her go to your house Saturday night!" Anthony proposed.

"Are you going to record yourself doing that in public? Don't you think that's just giving them more fuel for the fire?" Kevin Asked making valid points.

"Yeah, but they're going to send copies of this to work and post it all online too! How can I not comply?" Anthony pleaded.