Bushwick Swap Meat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made it to the building. I walked up the steep stoop. I rang the doorbell. A woman with a wide, extra-large t-shirt from the NY Parks Department opened. She was rather overweight. Her hair was unwashed and simple. I could tell that she was a diehard activist from the way that she lacked care for anything but her cause. She had something a little old and motherly about her with her wrinkled cheeks. "Down to the basement," is all she said in a tired voice like a ghost that waits to be relieved of its curse.

The stairs down were steep and uneven. With my heels, I had to hold onto the railing. The railing was thickly painted and sticky. I couldn't risk falling because the basement was quite deep down there. Neither the lobby nor the staircase were any more bright than the outside night. Just enough light came from bare light bulbs hanging from the ceiling to make out what was ahead of one. The floor, walls, and ceilings - everything was painted black like an underground nightclub. Quite likely, they held techno parties down here.

When I reached the basement, I found a room that filled the entire plot of the building. There were already a lot of people. The shadowy figures were crowded tightly together. Everybody seemed to have come alone. People were stacked tight, but careful to avoid touching anyone actually. Nobody spoke. There was a tension of anticipation. Everyone seemed guarded. There was no furniture in the room. There was no organizer. There were probably fifty to a hundred people silently waiting, looking around with a bit of worry. I wanted to see more. Being so short I could only see the five people around me.

I pushed forward, slipped in between people, and got lost in the depth of the basement under that ocean of shoulders. Eager, I examined the guys for potential fathers to my baby. I knew that I wouldn't see studs. I knew that it was a bit like going to a warehouse clothing sale. If you looked around enough and tried enough, you'd find a bargain. Simply one or two really positive attributes were what I should aim for. There was a tall, white, brown-haired man with very kind blue eyes. I'd love to see those on my baby. There was a Japanese, short man with very well-defined muscles from working out a lot. He seemed very determined. I'd love to see my kid have that kind of drive and success. I saw an Indian guy, not that pretty, shabby posture, but there was something about his dress like he had at least three master's degrees, probably a prodigy of some kind. I discarded lots of guys as not interesting - losers, awkward, and uninspired-appearing dudes. Also, I wasn't going to get sperm from a granddad or a young man.

I wondered how the whole thing would go down. There were no organizers. There were no signs. There were no tables or chairs to sit down and talk. The atmosphere felt intense. The darkness and bare light in the basement created an atmosphere of anticipation but also quiet waiting. 8 PM, the start of the event time came and left. Everyone noticed the time. The tension in the room grew. People were looking around more. People's postures appeared more tensed. Every minute that ticked away, the anticipation of something happening grew. For sure, the late start must be over at any time. No organizers appeared. The woman who had let me in never came downstairs.

"That one's mine!" the call of the woman burst through the silence. The voice was heavy and had a lot of vehemence to it. Everyone turned around to see her. She was a very strong woman, not strong as in athletic but someone who is very strong from life. She was white and had already lightly graying curly hair running down her back. She seemed like a construction project manager, used to having to deal with the nonsense of construction workers. I could see why guys weren't interested in her. She was female, but she was more like a grizzly momma bear than a succubus. Her hand firmly grabbed the guy's upper arm to pin him in place. The guy had a chiseled chin and skin as white as porcelain from a statue. His eyelids and nose tip had a pink hue like that of an albino mouse. He definitely had a special beauty appeal.

To the communal sucking in of air among the crowd, she pulled her panties down and over her feet. She lifted her flowing dress up to her hip. She unbuttoned the stunned guy's pants. His eyes were black unmovable circles. He never flinched, he was so surprised. Yet his cock sprang out hard. He was ready. She came close to him. Reaching underneath for his penis, she guided him in and started fucking him right in front of everyone. Her flabby butt cheeks were shuddering. The simplicity of getting a sperm donation flashed in front of me like a neon sign.

The first one to react among the frozen crowd was a big black woman. She seemed like a bus driver, one of those big figures that seemed stuffed into the space behind the plexiglass shield. And she seemed the kind who had no qualms yelling at people. She had a big orange perm. Her fingers were studded with rings that had figures soldered onto them. She reached for a guy in front of her, a Chinese guy with a swimmer body and short hair. His chest was so broad. "This is my baby daddy!" she called out, emphasizing "my" so much that the rest of the sentence disappeared. "Mine" the claim, the ego, the implication of "not yours" shocked the other women.

She kicked off her pants and panties to stand bare bottoms - big giant butt without any butt cleft. She grabbed the guy by the top of his pants so hard that his pant button popped off and flew into the darkness. He was hard as well - very well endowed. They started fucking right away. The flesh-slapping sound echoed. She was groaning immediately. That was enough, women started grabbing men left and right. There were fierce arguments about who got which guy. The atmosphere became competitive and full of desperation for missing out, like a brawl at a Black Friday opening.

I quickly realized that by the time I located my three picks, each was already fronted by a woman grinding her loins against him and sucking on his face. I saw their bare butts. The nakedness of the skin made me realize vividly that they were having sex without question. I panicked. I panicked so much about missing out! I didn't want to end up with a chubby old guy. I grabbed the next guy I saw. Another girl was pulling on his other arm. She was whimpering about being first. I didn't think much. I shoved her against her chest to send her flying back against bodies that were only a foot wide away from her. My fierceness shook her off. She turned to look for another guy.

Not even being able to really appraise the guy, I had rushed so much to yank his pants down without unbuttoning them and kicked off my own pants that I only really got to check him out when he was already thrusting inside my belly. Everything happened so quickly. Being of mind, I had kept my pants and panties on my left ankle to not lose them. But then because I was so short, he struggled to bend enough to impale me. He ended up lifting me up so that I would sit on his hips. Then as the rhythmic humps worked me, my pants and panties slipped off my foot and disappeared somewhere into the darkness of the floor that the light of the bare light bulbs couldn't reach. I would deal with that later. The guy filled me pretty well. His lips hungrily kissed me. His hands were massaging my butt cheeks. I tried to see his eye color because I couldn't see much more being so close. I realize how I had felt waking up that morning, how my vaginal discharge had been more runny to indicate that I was ovulating. My womb was locked and loaded for the little swimmers. Most of what I could sense about him were his thrusts. They were earnest and determined.

My pussy had been relatively dry, not being prepared for this. I knew that I needed to get wet to avoid getting rubbed raw and irritated before he came. I tried to get aroused as best as I could. I sucked on his tongue hard. I examined his teeth. I swallowed his saliva. I guided his hands under my blouse and bra to massage my boobs. I probably felt sex-starved and hungry to him, but I only tried to get wet to be functional. And then it happened. The girth of his member inside of me, the raw, short breaths he was shotting out in between devouring my lips, and the manliness of his grip on my ass started my pussy juice production. The raw and rubbing sensation became slippery and pleasureful. I started moaning as well.

I pulled him closer to me to focus more on the sensation of our pubic bones grinding together. That lifted my chin up a bit to look over his shoulder. I saw a Japanese woman on the floor behind us on all fours. A black guy with a bow tie, tuxedo shirt, and bare legs was ramming her from behind. She cried in short little moans like she was tearing apart but taking it. I watched her getting fucked like I watch porn in the bathtub to shower. I turned me on to see that little thing getting railed. I saw the powerful dimples of the guy's butt cheeks flicker each time, he rammed in hard. The muscles of his legs, butt, and back were glistening with raw strength.

Being entranced by a phase in our copulation where we monotonously went on in the same railing why because each thrust felt like the pinnacle of pleasure, I felt peace to take in my surroundings. Because of the darkness, I heard most of it. Some of the slapping was hard, some flabby, some like high hats, and some like big drums. The moans, cries, and dirty talk were as diverse as NYC itself: High-pitched cries, deep grunts, relaxed "You do me so well", and out of the mind "Fu-u-u-u-uck!"

My man's fingers dug extremely hard into my butt cheeks as if they tried to pop them. The grinding of our pubic bones became painful but lustful all the same. Then I felt the twitches of his penis inside of me. Then the wetness spreading of his seed shooting into me one shot at a time. I felt the finality of sealing my pregnancy. I hadn't come yet. I was very aroused and pleasured. He held me for a while. I felt him growing limp inside of me. He fell out of me.

I got on my own feet again, feeling a bit wobbly to stand again. My first thought was: My pants and my panties! I tried to see the ground, but it was pitch black down there. The light only came down as low as the butt cheeks. And those were hard to see. Yet I saw a woman next to me scooping up liquid up the inside of her thigh. She pushed the liquid back into her pussy. "Stay in there, little swimmers!" she encouraged them, desperate to not have more of the sperm leaking out of her. I quickly cupped my bare pussy to keep the generous sperm donation from draining out.

I fumbled around on the floor with my flat hand to feel for my clothes. I felt something wet on the ground. Disgust roiled up my spine at what I might have touched there in the dirt. And as I sat back in my squat on my heels, I saw ahead of me. There was a man masturbating his penis. He hadn't gotten a woman. So, he simply masturbated. I saw more guys masturbating. I felt filthy. They were so nasty. I was still clutching the sperm in my pussy and continued searching for my clothes without being stepped on for being so low.

While I searched, I saw a redhead grabbing a guy's arm who was fucking another woman. All the while, she was fucking her own guy. She claimed him, "You are next, honey!" I saw a pale blond in yoga clothes, very gingerly pulling down her yoga pants to reveal a cheeky thong. She seemed to struggle with the idea of having sex in this place to get her sperm. Yet she seemed determined in her goal, but emotionally took a long time to deal with it. A housewife-looking woman lay on her back with her legs in the air and a man the size and demeanor of a bear going at her. She was whimpering: "I can't believe I'm doing this!" Two guys were kneeling next to her masturbating while watching her.

I saw the construction project manager type woman again. She was being taken by another man now - a very tall and well-built man who exuded an unshakeable confidence. That woman had good taste in men! She taunted him, "One of you is going to get me pregnant!" Slowly, it dawned on me that getting pregnant was rarely a one-shot deal. The leading women were getting seconds, thirds, and more. The amount of sperm might make it happen. One guy might have stronger swimmers. I suddenly realized that I wasn't done. The earlier panic set back in of being left out. I needed to get another quality batch of swimmers inside of my womb.

Suddenly, the masturbating guys had an appeal. They were the only ones available - not having sex with another woman. I knew that I had to be fast. I saw an Indian guy with a nice chest. His face looked intelligent and a bit goofy. The goofiness made him endearing. I pictured a son like that. I had never gone Indian before. I knew I had to be fast. I took his hand off his cock so that I could grab it and guide it inside of me. He knew what to do and humped me right away. I had to stand on my tippy toes on my heels to reach his dick. The way how he moaned in his Indian way was very funny. He had a terrible onion breath! I asked him to take me from behind. I leaned forward so that I could face away from him and breathe clean air. I could take his physical genes and would teach his kids oral hygiene.

Having a disembodied dick fucking me was quite interesting. It gave me mental space and freedom to look around and fantasize. He was going quite well at it, the way how he held my hips firm and curved the motion of his hips to go in and out. He even reached around my thigh to flick and play with my clit. He was in a way the ultimate masturbation toy - none of the complications of human contact and all of the fidelity of a live human. I let my eyes roam, watching the sex scenes in front of me. There was a very skinny-boned, tall, elegant Indian woman with a black satin dress. She was trying to take a very athletic black man inside of her. Every time, his tip went in, her face froze in pain. She'd spit on her fingers to rub more of her spit on his dick to try again. And her fingers would desperately press against his belly to stop him from advancing. She was 100% committed to getting his sperm, but she was struggling so much - squeezing her eyes shut tight in pain. He ended up placing her on her back and pressed her to the floor near her head. Once she was stretched out to the max like that, he could enter her and slowly grind until her vaginal muscles relaxed. I started window-shopping for what guy I wanted next. This was like being in a candy store!

The Indian guy came inside me. Pulsing, semen shot inside of me. I hadn't come, but I didn't mind. I was in that wooly, happy, glowing state of being well-pleasured. I liked staying in that state. When he started pulling out, I very carefully cupped my pussy to keep the sperm of the two guys in. I was getting very loaded inside. The liquid load really wanted to come out, but I understood that I needed to keep it in. I'd need another cock quickly to plug me up and seal the semen inside of me. I was going to go for the Japanese guy this time. I had never gone Japanese before! I was a little giddy.

I found him pretty quickly. As luck would have it, he slipped out of a woman, who quickly leaped on to find her next sperm donor. I grabbed his wrist right away. He was fully limp. I looked at his penis for a while, waiting for it to grow. A small blond, gymnast-looking woman came up to me. "Aren't you going to use him?" she asked. I pointed at his flaccid penis. She shrugged her shoulder, squatted down, and reached for his penis to suck it. I quickly grabbed her shoulders before she could reach his dick. I knew what she was going to do. I squatted myself and took his penis in my mouth. It was so slippery-wet and coated so richly by wetness and cream. Then the taste made me gag. The cocktail was so rich with tang, bitter, tart, and indescribable notes from pussy juices and semen from multiple people. I fought against the gag because the blond gymnast was still eyeing me, ready to jump in should I waver. I couldn't give her an opening. I sucked on the Japanese limp dick and swirled my tongue tip around his dick head. I ended up getting all that vile stew down my throat. His dick only kept shrinking more because he was still coming down from having ejaculated. Finally, the blond gymnast threw in the towel: "After you are done, it's my turn!" She walked away. I took a breath, but desperate to seem weak to another woman, I continued right away. His kind eyes were watching me with a warm smile.

I heard a shriek in the crowd like a rat had jumped into it. I asked the Japanese guy what had happened with his cock in my mouth. He assured me with an unassuring message: "One of the masturbating guys shot his load and it landed on two or three people." It had always been obvious, but now it sunk in. The room of quiet strangers had rapidly degenerated. Now with people having come a few times already, they were heated, relaxed, and scrupulous. I was down there not being able to see much of what was going on. But I sensed another shriek running through the crowd from what was probably another load flying blindly threw the darkness origin and destination unknown. The shriek was much more muted. Like I had lapped up strangers' cum and pussy juices from his dick, people seemed to resign to liquids being all around us.

His dick started filling up my mouth again. He had the desire to still make my lips go all the way down to this belly even though, I could barely contain his dick. He put his hands on the back of my head to shove me down and make me gag. I was kind of okay with it. I wanted him to get hard. I was getting tired of cupping my pussy to keep the semen inside. The squatting didn't make it any easier to retain fluid inside. So a little suffering and choking would get him going faster. I told myself: No more limp guys. I'll grab a masturbating guy again next time.

He was hard enough in my mind. I got up. I tried to slip him in, but he was still a bit floppy. A rush of cum shot of me. Shit! All that work down the drain! The juices coated the inside of my thighs. It ran all the way down to my precious heels. That's not good for the delicate leather! I tried again. I felt like I crammed him in sideways, he was so floppy. Luckily he grew hard quickly inside of me. He seemed to really like me. He had a super happy grin on his face and wouldn't stop looking into my eyes with a dream happiness. It was a bit unnerving but also very flattering to have someone that happy about me. His thrusts were very short, shallow, and sharp. Guys are very unique in their lovemaking and unpredictable like one has to experience them to discover what their sex is like.

While we were standing and fucking, I got to watch a guy masturbate. He was running his hand back and forth feverishly but also delicately. Like a machine, he moved with repeat precision. Suddenly, his eyes rolled back and he froze. His knees knocked together. He almost fell over. In three spurts, the penis ejaculate sperm like a fountain in a park. The arc was picturebook perfect. It landed straight on the bare ass of a Latina. She quickly touched the spot on surprise and then shuddered when she felt the liquid. The guy wasn't even aware. He had a complete brain freeze for a few seconds until he came slowly back to his senses. The Latina tried to wipe it off her butt cheeks while she was being fucked. The people watching became fascinating and the sex a background activity like watching TV while doing something else - simply something to set the mood.

The sounds, sights, and smells in the room were lurid and extraordinary. I'd spend days processing and re-processing all that I had seen, smelled, and heard. Needing more stimulation, I explored my guy's back and butt cheeks. They were hard, swollen, and well-defined. He was built like an Ancient Greek statue. I had never explored such an athletic body. As I'm getting older, I doubt I'll get to experience another specimen like his again. So I ran my hands up his spine. I massaged his butt cheeks to feel just how hard they are. I courageously explored the cleft between his butt cheeks. All the while, he did his work of humping me dutifully.