All Comments on 'Business'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 188 Comments (Page 2)
sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Excellent!

“I couldn't sue the school or anyone because everything I'd done was voluntary” .Not so,.just because it was consensual, the professor’s supervisory position makes it de facto NON-consensual.

"Not you of course, so then I knew you still cared and I was looking forward to class tonight.” – It doesn’t mean that he cared about HER, just that he was a caring individual.

“I never saw Dan or his bimbo.” – I realize that she is jealous, but even in her jealous state surely she knows that Alex is no bimbo!

“That was when I decided that the bitch had to die.” – Like Dan would have anything to do with you? Even if you weren’t suspected, he STILL would never take you back! He’d turn to Darla before you!

"You didn't sign the papers, so you might still legally be married.” – I’m FAR from an expert on divorce law, but after six years apart, I don’t think it matters whether she signed or not.

“I'd need to make sure he thought that she did it of her own free will.” – First of all, Dan would NEVER believe that, and she would probably be tested for date rape drugs. Second, again, he would NEVER go back to you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cute story

I think you had fun with this one... Scotty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I read it, gave it a 5

Then read it again and gave it another 5 , so you got a ten from me...

sTars

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
ONCE IN LOVE AND DANA WASNT

and now a do-over is what she has to have, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WEIRD EX THATS FOR SURE

I know that this is FICTION! Bloody hell if I had a crazed ex like Dana, I'd leave town no the state or leave the country? But I would leave FAST She-it Man what scares me it could happen to anyone who's wife or husband who cheats then wants you back! They sometimes resort to murder to get a second chance RUN. ...Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE. OH OH I forgot story is Fantastic !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OUTSTANDING! !!!!!!!!

This was a VERY fun story to read. I actually read it twice. I gave it a 5 the first read (the stupid rating wouldn't let me give it a 10). If I could have given a second rating I'd have given it another 5.

This is without a doubt the BEST story I have read on this, or any other, site !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I don't understand

In almost all of your stories every girl in the husband's second chapter of life is atleast 20 years younger than him. That never makes this stories believable, I've tried reading the entire story. But as soon as I got to the point of 20 age difference I gave up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I don't understand

In almost all of your stories every girl in the husband's second chapter of life is atleast 20 years younger than him. That never makes this stories believable, I've tried reading the entire story. But as soon as I got to the point of 20 age difference I gave up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story but....

I agree with a previous comment that the age difference was a little much! You could have made her a bit older with no problem! Other that that I thought it was one of your better efforts!

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessalmost 7 years ago
Alex and Dan went to the mental institution??

Cool story, and I guess it needed closure, but that seems crazier to me than anything. She organized the gang rape of his fiance. He would've told her doctors to go fuck their mothers when they called.

bioman57bioman57almost 7 years ago
Age, what does it matter

When my 1st marriage fell apart because my x could not keep her legs closed while I was recovering from cancer surgery, I got lucky and found someone that loved me. She happened to be 33 years younger than me and after trying to put the marriage back together over 6 years. I filed and after the divorce was final and I asked my soon to be new wife for her hand and she accepted. We have been married now for over 10 years and we are happy and still laughing about life and our adventurers. I am retired now for the last 4 years and we have traveled the world having fun and enjoying our life together. Age is meaningless.

morris53morris53almost 7 years ago
One of your Best!

Loved it. Dana was a crazy person before she left. I am glad for Dan. Please keep up the great work.

auhunter04auhunter04over 6 years ago

Still a good story 3rd or 4th time around. To bad we can only vote once

Quadman07Quadman07over 6 years ago
Good Story

I hope the Ex turns onto a common street whore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Nothing left undone. Left me liking Dan and Alex, wife.dealt with, and wishing to enjoy their world more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh well

Ot really died at the end.

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyabout 6 years ago
an eye for an eye

is no thing to do when it comes to matters of the heart. To live well is one thing, but to rub it in when the other person is down is downright cruel and good people cease to be good at that point.

Mauser45Mauser45almost 6 years ago
Good story, but....

...on page 3, why did her mind automatically go to INCEST?! Seriously, who thinks like that? My big gripe with this story, really

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My Second Time Read

The first time was at least two years ago. It has its share of grammatical mistakes and spelling blunders...to, when too is the one you want...or proffesor instead of professor...but I do enjoy stories that are uniquely different.

sas6446sas6446over 5 years ago
Yeah...good story, but...

The only flaw I see is, he tells Alex he's not good socially or around people but ends up with all the personal contact part of the business while Alex handled all the "paper work". That just seemed a little odd to me...otherwise, it was a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hey, somewhatretardedmotherfucker......

She tried to get alex raped, you fucking doofus.... Of course it's okay to punish her. Jeez.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I PRESUME THAT THE PREVIOUS COMMENT WAS DIRECTED TO somewhatniceguy 04/03/18

somewhatniceguy aka boneheadeddipshit just HAS to be another of those abominably stupid PC Liberal Socialist DemocRATs. WTF is wrong with their brain chemistry that won't permit them to acquire common sense? Judging by the comment he left, this brain dead moron talks as if he'd press charges on the cop who'd saved his life for making the handcuffs too tight on the guy who'd just tried to kill him. (The cop should be thrown off the force for interfering with a public service.)

As for this story... The cops issuing Dan a speeding ticket is asinine. A typical money grab. They were already watching the 'situation' and, as usual, would have arrived on the scene AFTER she'd been fucked. Remember... Dan parked his car at the next house, ran over to the house they'd taken her too, beat on a couple of guys before opening the door to the bedroom and then was working Greg over when the cops FINALLY got there. If not for Dan, Greg could have slugged Alex and already been balls deep in her.

The story itself is pretty good but the scene in the police station was too infuriatingly juvenile for words. One of Stangs worst endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Reading for enjoyment

Why do so many get caught up in editing a story, instead of enjoying it? I say learn to extrapolate and do the editing yourself while reading a piece.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 5 years ago
Just one thing missing

Once Dana was cured, she should do some serious time behind bars for the crime. Also, her career is toast.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Ending little over top

Liked again

Little too much at end date rape gang bang detective uncle etc

Did like Alex kiss kiss dagger in and twist

I will keep reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved the story

I don't know what the problem is with the negative comments. It's fiction move on. Great story justice served. But the lady in the psych ward could come back to haunt them. She needs to 3locked away until she can't remember.

Well told, well done.

jharpjharpover 4 years ago

A good story but clearly fiction. Still, I enjoyed it. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Sorry, but that ending just blew up the story for me. Disappointing.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 4 years ago
Good Story

Someone said Dana was cured, I missed that part. I also missed the spelling and grammar errors. Must have been insignificant.

5/5 for the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Is this a love story.....

Yes it is...but very different an that's what made reading this story very intertaining...

will_shakespearewill_shakespearealmost 4 years ago
5*s

I personally am uneasy about the very ending... But otherwise nice read.

gfrhgfrhalmost 4 years ago
Loved it.

I guess that I'm just a cold hearted bastard, but I love it when a cheater reap their dark, vicious, and just rewards or more. FYI, I hate 'no fault' states.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
?????

I don't know whether it is because I am slow or that you are clever. Probably a combination. I never can figure out where a story is headed until I am hooked to see the ending. Good Job. 5*

superdandy123superdandy123almost 4 years ago

Excellent story, loved where he ko'ed Dana and Alex's drugged dialogues.

Darla was a great supporting character, had a great speech at the cafe. wondered what happened to her after...

Dana was a really great villain, she was malicious, sly and mental.

Melva seems to be friends with Dan and Alex, a bit disappointed she didn't get burned for scheming with Dana.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Read it again, a great story well worth the 5/5 I gave it earlier

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The scene in the cafe made no sense

An evil, but still kinda likeable, ex-wife who is obessed with getting back together with her former husband provides the basis for a good story. This submission worked for me until Dana's plan was executed at the cafe. That was simply a disappointing mess. Dana's strength is her intellect. No intelligent thought had gone into her haphazard intrusion into their evening. Why was she even there? The point was for Alex to be separated from Dan and then be filmed acting like a true slut. For that to impact Dan as Dana hoped, he had to believe Dana had nothing to do with Alex's fall from grace. Her presence and actions at their table were idiotic. Sadly, I lost interest in the story after that nonsense.

morris53morris53over 3 years ago
The Best!

I have read and reread this story over the yeas since it came out. I think it to be the best on the site! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"So you got lucky, you ran off not realizing that you'd been drugged too. To try and save her, instead of calling the police like you should have," he said.

Oh yeah....call the police. That really works. When they finally get to a crime scene they'll put up that pretty yellow tape and act like thugs towards others (and maybe shoot a dog) because they need to "protect" themselves. In the meantime, the rape has already occurred.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Great story

That's one of the best I've read in a while. I loved Alex, and Dan was.pretty good too. Dana can rot in the psych ward, or try her luck in prison. Another SS gem.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

Very good story. Thoroughly enjoyable read. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another 5 star story from Stang .. Well done I have read his Story many times

Helen1899Helen1899almost 3 years ago

Wonderful story, one of the best ever on lit. My first by this author but not the last. I could have fallen for either of them two nice people a change in lit, usually even the cheated on husband is pathetic. Worth 10 stars compared to lots who also get 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Woulda been 5 stars except for the very end.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A very good story BUT why oh why are there people like the wife in our real world ???? Maybe there are as I have been cheated on three times with the women I loved maybe I am the FOOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why is it I can not become part of Literotica Every time I put in the robot not code it just keeps on giving me more and more codes jaybee186@hotmail

other2other1other2other1over 2 years ago

Ok, that was a freaking awesome story!

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Very good story. The ex was definitely deranged and deserved no understanding. Why would Alex and Dan try to help her after what she tried to do to them???? Duh!, The ex was a very sick lady and Dan knew it and took precautions. Good writing and editing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still enjoy the funny new relationship build-up between Dan and Alex, charmingly funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It wasn't nearly as cruel as what Dana had planned. She fully deserved it

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

My God, what an imagination. Absolutely brilliant. Only 5 stars though (lol).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dana should have known what she was doing when she all but ruined Dan. Alex slowly and innocently brought him back and they fell in love. After marrying "her man", she carried his son inside her and proved she was his wife, his ONLY WIFE...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Thank you so very much.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

great until the very end with Dana. She should have just gone to jail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking drivel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read many of the comments. It did not feel like the commentators I read understood the story. This is really quite a brilliant psychological thriller about the course of a women's mental illness. In essence she is not well balanced because in her mind she is brilliant, but not recognized as brilliant. She saw her self as superior and therefore entitled. The more the evidence built up that she was in delusion the greater became her attempts to prove herself to be a mastermind. Being utterly selfish she turned her 'brilliance' into taking what she wanted with no feeling for other people.

Antisocial personality disorder (ASPD)

The most recent edition of the “Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders” (DSM-5), which mental health professionals use to diagnose mental health conditions, defines ASPD as a consistent disregard for rules and social norms and repeated violation of other people’s rights.

People with the condition might seem charming and charismatic at first, at least on the surface, but they generally find it difficult to understand other people’s feelings. They often:

break rules or laws

behave aggressively or impulsively

feel little guilt for harm they cause others

Part of the problem in getting such a person the hope they need, is that it is hard for the average person to recognise the danger and the need for immediate help to stop the deterioration into the need for permanent residential care.

At least this story is a brilliant warning to be alert and aware.

Thanks SS06 for such a brilliantly constructed story of degeneration into a serious (and likely permanent) mental illness.

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The ending was a too quick.

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

Damn fine story and better case of writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story , super fast ending almost ruins the great story though .

dana should have gone to prison.

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

Grrrrrrr!! Another story that suffers from the condition I have called the "Literotica Letdown". The Literotica Letdown is when you're reading a really good, possibly great multi-page story and then it suddenly feels like someone told the author they had 10 minutes left to wrap it all up and publish the story or it would be deleted. Basically, a very good/great story that feels ruined, to me, due to the ending. Here's the thing...In order for a story to be infected with the Literotica Letdown, it had to be well-written...the author was doing a great job. The author is a good writer, or at least is becoming a good writer.

The buildup. The character development. The pacing...Everything seemed good to me. I was in the story, like a fly on the wall, watching everything unfold before my eyes. So, after all of that, I'm left with a serious case of story blue balls. LOL, Why the hell did you rush the ending so much? When I say "the ending", I'm covering Dan & Alex entering the cafe up until they left the police station. This was a major fucking event! Thank God, Alex wasn't seriously injured, raped or killed...but look at how the love of her life, an older gentleman, came to her aid like John fuckin' Rambo. Totally fueled by love.

Let's hear about the legal shit Dana and the fuckwits faced - even one-third to one-half of a page devoted to describing the hell they were going to be living in now that they were in custody and all facing lengthy prison sentences. Let's hear about the mental anguish and then healing for Alex. How about their company? How about Darla meets a nice guy? How about something besides slamming on the brakes? We've all happily invested the time to read 5 pages of story. Would 2 more pages of story slowly tying things up be too much?

One more note. I want to fuckin' scream everytime I see the word Epilogue. I won't even get started with that...maybe I'll come back and leave another comment about Literotica's strange obsession with writing an epilogue. They're in the vast majority of stories I've read.

Finally, I wanted to express how much I liked this story. You've done a great job StangStar06! I don't know if I've read any of your other submissions but that's what I'm about to do. Any comments I make I sincerely mean to be constructive. I'm certain they don't always come across that way and for that I am sorry, but I wouldn't waste my time writing in this box if I didn't think there was a talented person I was aiming my comments toward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow the ex was a monster and a psycho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars on a very good story . Trying to Date Rape a girl I hope they enjoy their time in Prison as Bubba's Bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fantastic story & great ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dana was delusional. And mentally ill.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

5 stars but dam it why the rush to finish what could have been a multipart series ...humm actually what Nick Cave said and a bit more

Karn9Karn9about 1 year ago

5* great story.

SeaChangerSeaChangerabout 1 year ago

Very good story and writing.

AstordatairAstordatairabout 1 year ago

I too agree with NickCave about the somewhat hasty conclusion. But this changes nothing to the fact that it is a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Uncle detective John was being another asshole like Dana. As for the slut Dana they should hang the bitch!!

Surely Dan was rich enough to get lawyers while has in jail, like the show he pulled on Dana about their divorce!! The jail part with detective bitch John was stupid!!

The end with Dan and Alex was too rushed

newfield1981newfield19818 months ago

I said it before and I'll say it again, you are the king of "premise". The most original LW author on this or any other site.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My only negative and it's a mild one is the conclusion was too brief and rushed. This is a great story and I feel deserves a longer winding up. But well worth 5 stars. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Went to shit at the end.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. Tense scenes near the end. But a bit rush at the very end.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One thing that does not gel with me is that he was given some concoction of drugs then had his blood taken immediately. It would not have got into his system for a while. I also think the fight scene was a over the top.

That said it was a good story.

One other thing. He should have mad sure he was divorced and that in my opinion was a major error.

mariverzmariverz5 months ago

El epílogo es hilarante

Gracias como siempre mr.ss06

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I liked the story and their partnership. Others has highlighted some things that are not thought through fully or were a bit hasty in the telling of it. One point I did find valid was him not making sure he was divorced and another the hasty type ending. Another one was the drug issue that he was given was very valid as it was highly unlikely it would have been able to get into his system that fast as he ingested it.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower4 months ago

Thanks for an uplifting and really good read!! Great job!

jflindersjflinders4 months ago

Mostly I liked this, but was it really necessary to perpetuate the fallacy that he'd have a cause of action against the college for the breakup of his marriage with Dana? I can't see that it added anything at all to the story.

Harvey8910Harvey89103 months ago

This was a very entertaining story. Five stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5 Stars on a good story . I have read this story a lot .

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thanks for the story. Unfortunately, it reads like it was written as revenge against Dana the unfaithful wife, rather than a story about romance and recovery of Dan and Alex. I feel like the story of Dan and Alex had enough to stand on its own two legs without involving delusional and jealous ex-wife as a low effort literary device to push them closer together.

arnowolarnowol3 months ago

definitely 5*****!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not a bad tale, although improbable in places, including them taking blood just after he drank a drug. Doesn't work like that. Also, the ending was both rushed and unfulfilling. Still worth four stars, though.

JPB NOT BOB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Some how missed this story of yours. Beautifully done! Sweet romance with the evil witch plotting behind the scenes to highten the tension. Loved it.

LegacybadLegacybadabout 2 months ago

Its a good story. The ending was much faster paced than the rest of the story, I would've liked it more if it had been a bit longer. Also it was a bit over the top with the crazy ex pretending to be Alex. It has a bit missing to get to point A to Z from a loving wife, to a pass around slut, to a crazy vindictive bitch. To me is a 4, but it could be even better if you work it a bit more. Thanks for sharing!

LechemanLechemanabout 2 months ago

Enjoyed reading it again...and again...(you get the picture).

ChuckyLaFongChuckyLaFongabout 1 month ago

I kind of hated the cheesy melodrama at the end, but the rest of the story was amazing! I loved the two main chapters and their relationship, and how it developed.. Given how well they were portrayed, I don't understand how the cheating ex wife went from a realistic character to a caricature villain.

But overall one of the best stories on literotica.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous