All Comments on 'Business and Pleasure'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story / Great Writing!

My wife and I were enthralled by this story, we hope you write a sequel soon! We loved how this all started over an innocent dinner when the secretary, Lindsey, told Jim and Sue she was fucking boss Trent. Everything was cleverly set up by your writing: “I was gone for a minute or two and when I returned I saw Lindsey with her hands far apart, motioning about what had to be the size of Trent's manhood. My wife looked on wide eyed, and absurdly - I felt my dick stir in my slacks.” In that one sentence, you showed that all parties were buying in. Even husband (Jim) got an erection. God, this is hot! God, this is erotic story telling at its best!

My wife and many of her girlfriends sampled a lot of big cock, none of it black, in college. However, they married us normally endowed guys for emotional/financial security and a good home life. Nevertheless, old habits die hard and our 10-year high school reunion was the catalyst. My wife hooked up with three of her well-endowed former boyfriends. She ended up fucking all of them over the course of the next several months. Her girlfriends did the same with their old flames.

Suddenly, all our wives were fucking other men, bringing home cream pies and telling us the sordid details. Almost against our will, all of us husbands were drawn in and eventually became willing cuckolds. Now, it is open breeding season and one-by-one our wives are conceiving by these men.

My wife is wanting to get knocked up. When I objected, she said “What´s wrong; don´t you want your son to have a big cock?” She has a good point. We are having a breeding party next month, when she ovulates, and her three boyfriends will inseminate her. Our sons will all be well-endowed. If we have girls, they will likely crave big cock just like their mother.

Please give us a sequel to your story. Your story-line is just too hot to stop now. Did the wife get bred? Is the secretary going to be bred also? We can´t imagine either Sue or Lindsey wanting to be bred by anyone except Trent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sequel

Is there going to be a follow up for this? I feel like so much is left unexplained and unexplored. The husband doesn't seem the type to willingly give his wife, but then he does? Also is she pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
longer, harder

Love your stories. I love boss stories. I've never read one about taking the secretary as well as the wife. I would love for this to have been LONGER. Add a daughter? Mother? All his women? Then him????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

Like all your stuff, this deserves a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why is there no mote chapters?

Great story!! How about you write about how it continues with her.being his second slut?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Still improving

I see each of your successive stories improving along multiple fronts. This one has a great story line, but could be significantly improved by making a more logical connection between Sue's repulsed reaction at Lindsay's actions, and her own eventual capitulation. She seems to go from embarrassed to hear them in the next room to fucking the BBC and degrading her husband inexplicably fast.

Benzguy280Benzguy280over 8 years ago
Oh yeah

Ready for more having Trent doing both Lindsey and Sue at the same time. Having both Ben and Jim watching!

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 8 years ago
Yup. Stupid

I have no problem with husbands and wives fucking around. Group sex, threesomes, even cuckolding.

But taking that step without discussing it with hubby, first. Then those comments about continuing next week, month, year.

Wife cannot be trusted and that! Is the end of that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!!

more like this please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Never look back.....

While well written, Jim should walk out of the room....not say a word, and never ever look back. end of story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I would use Trent s balls four batting practes and take his cock and shove it up his ass no good scum bag, a real fuck stick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another wek one?

another story about wife melting for size of a cock? where is the love making?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
business and pleasure

i really liked this story. i just wish it was longer. we need to know if sue got pregnant or not. also if she did, was she going to have more black babies? this was a really hot story. please, we need more, much more from you.

OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
Incredibly hot story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! ;)

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
I want to be Sue or Lindsay or both

Excellent I'm so wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Quotations

Great story, but in my opinion, would have made for a hotter read if there had been more dialog between Trent, Sue and Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story

a very good story , would love to read another part

freakydaughterfreakydaughterover 8 years ago
Loved it.

Please tell me that in P2 Sue will leave her husband and marry Trent, to have his babies. I love those. They are my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Is this only kind of shit you can write?

Another BBC, white slut and cuck husband. He should have hit the cocksucker up side of his nappy head when he found him fucking his wife. Next he'll be sucking the boy's dick.

brinskibrinskiover 8 years ago
Good story

Good story ,hope you continue ,don't take any notice of the shit comments ..hope to see part 2 soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pure Piss

The same old piss of a husband letting another man fuck his wife. All without any rancor or retaliation. Lindsey should be chastized.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Garbage

another wimp husband story, FFS! Can't someone write one without a wimp in it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Extremely well done

Keep writing. I love this theme and your writing is very vivid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stupid

Same crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

Hope to see chapter two and hear more about Sue taking that BBC. Lindsay and Jim can hook up but Sue needs more of Trent and his BBC, maybe a black conference attendee also. She can help Trent with a sale. In the end, maybe sue brings home a lil black baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I think Jim should get some type ofr revenge, or this should backfire on sue in a bittersweet fashion.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous