Business Ch. 02

Story Info
A greater good demands sacrifices.
6.5k words
3.5
1.6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER

This is a romantic adult erotic story with fictional characters and plot, targeted at fingernail fetish readers. If extremely long fingernails and/or toenails gross you out, then you're in the wrong place.

'Future business'

Note: This story is a sequel to 'Only business'. Some things may not make sense unless you read that one first.

by V. Tarransky

Jan 2022

I arrived at the same place and parked the car. I was 15 minutes early and based on previous experience I had a feeling that it might be best if I waited in the car for the few minutes remaining. Not a minute had passed and a young woman walked out of the main entrance of the hotel and approached my car. I let the window down.

"Good evening. Mr. Hammond?" she said in the specific hotel staff friendly tone, smiling.

"Hello, yes, that's me," I replied.

"You're welcome to come at your convenience" she said and then turned around and left.

I got out of the car and followed her into the hotel. As soon as I entered, a man of a rather imposing stature approached me.

"Would you follow me, please, sir?" he said and gestured to the elevator.

I did as he asked, we got in, he moved a badge over the control panel and pushed the top floor button. The lift started and a few seconds later stopped at what the lift display indicated as the fourth floor.

The doors opened sliding to the sides and I could see that this floor was actually one big open space, arranged for living in it, with a generous view of the surroundings through a full-window wall to the right as I walked in, towards the west. The sunset was probably quite a sight from here, but now, just the city lights in the distance gave a subtle 'far from the storm' feeling to this otherwise peaceful landscape.

The lights were dim and an empty table was set for two, not too far from the window wall, obviously to allow those seated at it to look at the view. I exited the elevator and took in the surroundings.

"Hello again" I heard from the left and turned towards the familiar voice.

She stood there, smiling, her hair let down this time reaching just past her shoulders. I noticed discreet earrings, a different dress in the same dark red color, a dark-green shawl covering her curvy features on her shoulders. The color combination was very pleasing to me. Her multicolored fingernails were flowing down from her hands which she kept together just below her chest.

"Good evening" I answered and made a few steps towards her.

She didn't move or say anything, keeping the smile. Silence. I stopped half way. Time was passing. Nothing was happening.

'Something's... off...' I thought looking at her, squinting, slowly tilting my head to one side, trying to figure out what was wrong. At the same time she was widening her eyes and her smile, raising her eyebrows, acknowledging my effort to understand.

'Fuck!' I finally got it. "Miss!" I blurted. "...-tress!" I added three seconds later.

"Good, you remember me!" she laughed. "So nice of you to accept my invitation."

"Thank you, Mistress" I replied, "Please, forgive my manners" I replied in an exaggeratingly submissive tone "my memory is not what it used to be" I added hinting that quite some time had passed since our first rendezvous.

"Oh, come on, it hasn't been that long. Has it?"

"To me it felt like years, Miss....-tress."

"Come now, it's only been three months. Surely you haven't given up on me. Have you? I have been quite busy."

"You haaaave?" I kept the exaggerated submissiveness as a joke. "I wonder what could keep you so busy to not even let me know how you've been doing."

"I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you. And I'd hate to have to do that." she replied, keeping the joke. "Now. Since I'd rather we won't be interrupted later on, would you please allow my friends here to do their thing and be on their way?" she said, turning half way towards one of the dark corners of the spacious living area and subtly nodding with her head.

The two bodyguards from last time again appeared each from a different direction and started searching me for... whatever.

"I do care about how... things are going for you," I said while the bodyguards were frisking me.

She nodded and closed her eyes in acknowledgement, like 'yes, we'll get to that later'. The bodyguards went away to an adjacent room and left us alone.

"Come. Sit with me. Are you hungry? The chef is waiting" she led the way to the table, accompanied by the 'clicking' of her nails.

"Honestly, I could eat raw grass and chew on sand as long as I am next to you, Miss....-tress." I replied hurrying ahead to hold the chair for her to sit down.

"Erm... the other one if you would," she gestured with her chin to the chair opposite to the one I was holding for her.

"Ah. How silly of me," I remarked as I understood why she would favor that side of the table.

I moved to hold the other chair for her to sit. To the left of it there was a stool which later proved my understanding right that it was to support her nails which she seemed to prefer holding folded to her left when seated. After we were both seated she resumed.

"Now. Don't be shy, say anything you'd like to have. It's on the house" she winked at me in an exaggerated way.

"Ha, ha... very funny."

"Really, it is."

"Of course! It's your house!" We both laughed.

A young woman, which I have no idea when she appeared, was standing at a discreet distance. I presumed she was a hostess of sorts.

"Come on, seriously now. What would you like to have that you haven't had in a while? Or maybe you'd like to try something new?" she looked at me in a questioning manner.

I looked at her, thinking. Food was in general not something I would spend a lot of time and attention on, as long as it was from a trusted provider. And I had no reason to doubt the trust of where I was now.

"Pizza. The house recipe. Your chef must have one, right?"

She looked at me with wide eyes, shocked.

"What? You know I also like certainties. With pizza you can't go wrong," I added. "And I haven't had one in like... a day."

Her face was now showing utter disbelief.

"You eat... pizza... every day?".

"I... could... but... no. I try to have a balanced menu."

"But you just said that you had one yesterday!"

"Yes. And I liked it. I want it again. Now. Not in three months!"

"Ah" she acknowledged the point I was making. "Anyway... I've had you for a man of... refined tastes."

"I am, just... not with food. I eat to live, not the other way around. But. When it comes to... other things... you already know that my taste is for... something extremely rare." I raised an eyebrow and put on a sly smile.

"Mmmyyyeees... I know" she added smiling at my hint to her supreme manicure.

She then turned to the girl standing by.

"I'll have... erm... uh..." and then turned to me "you're not going to eat a whole pizza are you?"

I shook my head. She turned to the hostess and said "never mind, we'll share."

This time I looked at her in disbelief.

"What? After you said it, I... felt like pizza. Though I probably shouldn't, I don't..." she raised her hands for emphasis "...exercise much."

"Something to drink, sir?" the hostess asked me before she left. I looked at my host for a hint.

"Oh, just water for me" she quickly replied, "but you, go ahead..." she gestured with her chin towards me.

"We'll both have water," I said so the girl waiting could hear and she whisked away. "Since you're sharing in my pizza, I'll share in your water. It feels... nice... to share... whatever we got, don't you think?... Ahem! Miss....-tress" I realized I got a bit too 'high' from how and where I knew she liked me to be.

She just smiled at me and my attempts to make her feel good.

"So this... is where you live?" I looked around the suite.

"No, this is just... somewhere I can have some... privacy. I feel safe here."

"Oh? Is the world such a dangerous place for you?"

She realized I was poking again for clues about her.

"I know what you're doing," she said, looking at me smiling a little less than before. "Trust me, it's better that you don't know."

"If you say so, Mistress. But you can't blame me for wanting to know, can you?"

"No, I guess not."

A waitress brought the water and poured some into the glasses on the table. The waitress placed the glass for her on a tiny table-on-the-table and then a straw in it so she wouldn't have to pick it up. The gist from her 'teamwork' speech from last time popped up in my head.

Not much later the pizza arrived. I didn't ask, I offered directly.

"Let me give you a hand with it. I'm sure you can do it, but... let me make it easier. May I?"

"Oh, I was counting on it. Just wanted to check if you remember your first lesson. And so far... it looks like you do."

I started to cut a slice of pizza into smaller pieces.

"Do you always cut it to bite size?" she said, withholding a laugh.

"Erm... no... I bite into... the..." I replied. "I thought-..."

"Oh, come on, give me a bite!"

She picked up, with ample moves, a napkin and kept it in her hand for the whole meal, touching with it the corners of her mouth every few bites.

I just held a slice of pizza for her to bite on, alternating with a slice for myself. I did that one more time for another slice. After that she gestured that she had enough.

"Let's move to the sofa, it's easier for me to hold these" she said gesturing with her nails.

I held her chair again and helped her up. Then I followed her to a sofa also positioned in the living space for the view effect.

"So." I started. "Seriously now. How are you doing? Any news regarding your... deadline?"

"Ah." She stopped and looked down. "Yes. Actually, that's why I asked you here." Serious look on her face. "Time... is precious."

'Oh... that's... not very promising,' I thought.

"However."

'Oh, come on!...'

"You have given it back to me."

'What the hell does that even mean?' went through my mind.

"What... does that mean? How did I do that?...Miss?...-tress?"

The superiority in her expression diminished.

"The deadline. Or rather its cause. It vanished. What you have done then... cured it."

A few moments passed until it finally sunk in.

"But that's wonderful news!... Thank God!"

"Yes, I know, I do. However, I think it's more... thanks to you."

"But I didn't actually do... anything... for this purpose, I wouldn't know how... or what to do. Though I wish I had."

"...But you... did something. My doctor is convinced that what you did is connected to it. And quite frankly I have a hard time doubting him. Some hormone rebalance was triggered and... well... that seems to have done the job."

"And do you trust him? Maybe he was mistaken before, when he evaluated your condition. And now he's looking for a way out."

"No, no, no, you know me-..."

I scoffed and she stopped abruptly.

"What?!"

"No, Mistress, that's... actually not true" I started to explain myself. "I know just a few things about you, which for the most part have something to do with your unbelievably long fingernails, which, by the way, did I mention how incredibly beautiful and sexy I find them?

Anyway. Three months ago, which now seem like decades ago, we had... a few unforgettable hours together, enough to get a glimpse of what it feels like to... love, maybe even be loved, and then to not hear from you again. No, I can't say that I know you."

She didn't resume immediately, startled at my remark.

"You're right, of course," she conceded and paused. "But back to my point. You do know that I'm about certainties. And control. Do you honestly believe that I would just go by the words of one doctor? I have had second, third and fourth opinions about my situation before I... first met you. But you're right. We hardly know each other." She was looking at me, analyzing my expression. "Do you still want to change that?"

"Oh, I think I've made my feelings known quite clearly the last time. I haven't changed my mind. I still... love you... Miss....-tress. God, I have a hard time getting used to this." She chuckled. "Do you... like being called that?"

She just smiled. "Don't you? After all... am I not... your Mistress?"

"Of course you are. And... not only that. But... I feel like I've earned... it. To know your name. Did I betray your trust?...Mistress?"

"No, you didn't. But if it means that much to you... then we'd better start working on the odds that we mean something to each other, don't you think? Because there's no point in telling you my name unless our bond... evolves. Would you want that?"

"I would if you would... my..." I paused and her eyes sparkled "...Mistress."

"Do you think you are up to it? I can be a-... no. I am a bitch. I wouldn't be where I am if I wasn't one."

This time I chuckled.

"How can I forget our first... date,...Mistress? We didn't exactly start off directly warming up to each other. However." 'Hee-hee-hee...' "I did get the chance to see a different side of you. I know how much... love you have to give."

"You think so?"

I moved closer on the sofa. I was to her right, to her left, just like last time she was supporting her nails, folded.

"Oh, I know so. And I would like to see it again."

I caressed her face, then I kissed her and she responded.

"Did you miss me?" she asked in a soft voice.

"I did, Mistress. And so did he" I replied and moved her huge-rainbow-nailed right hand, supporting her nails, to the front of my pants. As soon as she felt my hard on she looked down smiling.

"Oh, heeello there... Did you miss me?... Or did you miss my nails?... Oh, you diiid!... Awww, they missed you too!..."

By the time she finished saying that my pants were already stretching. I looked at her pleading. She nodded amused, granting my dick freedom. I opened up my pants and let it out.

"Let's see how much you've missed my babies," she said to my dick, caressing it with the back of her hand. "Let's see how long you can last this time."

And with that, she got hold of it. This time it was easier for her to grab it and stroke it as it was already firm and ready for action. She started slowly and rather gently, mindful of her clicking nails. Not ten strokes after she started I came all over her hand and nails.

"My, my... you did miss them."

But my dick didn't go limp. It continued to stay awake. She continued to stroke, but it was not backing down. "Uh-oh... it looks like you really missed my nails."

She kept stroking and not a minute later started licking her lips and breathing deeper.

"Mmm... Let's find a place with more room for my nails. The sofa is a bit too tight for them."

She grabbed me as she did last time and dragged me with my dick up and about, to a... 'resting' area of the living space, I think would be the best way to describe it. 'Bedroom' would be too generous a word, it was more or less just a king size bed positioned on the wall opposite to the 'view', separated from the rest by vertical shading strips, which could be turned to block the daylight from the windows.

"I'm going to take these off," she commanded, referring to her clothes and I quickly helped her undress. "Your turn," she continued as she sat and laid back on the bed. She pushed herself on her elbows and heels, up to the pillows at the top of the bed.

She spread her legs and difficulty rubbed her pussy with her right hand knuckle accompanied by vigorous nail clicking while I undressed. As soon as I was naked, I kneeled and bowed down in between her legs and started licking.

She moved her hands to her tits and not long after, moans and wriggling were the cue that it was time for more. So I helped her on her back, got her legs on my shoulders and entered. Just like last time, she took over and started rocking.

She raced into her orgasm immediately, which felt more like a race against time. It didn't take much for her squeaks to get louder, she rocked so fast and violently, it felt like she pushed the throttle pedal to the floor. Her nails shook and clicked on each other, I was afraid they were going to break.

It didn't take long, I came after her, I held myself for as long as I could to give her as much pleasurable time as possible, and pushed into her until it was clear that she was completely done. A moment later I layed on my back next to her, panting.

After we caught our breath she spoke. "This didn't feel quite... satisfying to me. Somehow not... complete...'know what I mean?"

I smiled. "Have you ever been... thirsty? Reeeally thirsty? Like... your mouth is sooo dry and all you can think of is how to get a glass of water, y'know what I mean? Desperately thirsty. And then you see a glass of water. And you grab it, spill some of it because your hands are shaking, and spill some more, because you're throwing it down your throat and half of it doesn't even get into your mouth." She looked at me. "That's what happened. You just... got a lot less than the full glass. You're probably still... 'thirsty'" I winked.

She looked like she was thinking about it. "Then... maybeee... one more time? It looks like I have a few things to learn," she said, looking at me with lust.

"Yes, but... before that, I really want to... start working on those odds, as you said. I would like to know you. And I mean that in a more... or rather in a less passionate way. Hmm? Mistress?"

We sat up against the pillows, looking at the view. I took her right hand in mine and started caressing it and the colorful long nails. She pondered my suggestion for a minute.

"Okay. There is a good chance that you will hate me after you hear this, but then again... hard to build anything on uncertainty."

She paused and gave me that serious look that felt like she saw straight to the bottom of my soul.

"I'm a fraud. A cheat. A... fake."

I had no idea what she was talking about.

"Please help me understand...Mistress."

She looked away from me, lost in the city lights far away.

"My... business... is the future. Do you know what an 'oracle' is?"

"You... predict... the future?"

"That's just it. I don't. But the people who... know... about me are convinced that I can."

"But... Why?"

"Why don't I predict the future?"

"No! Why do you... do... that... thing... that you do?"

"Ah. That..." she paused. "Because I am very persuasive."

"I... don't... understand."

She sighed.

"I trick rich and powerful people into believing things that aren't... real. Yet." I was astonished. "I can't predict anything. I merely... deliver... predictions. It seems that my nails and the shocking image they create in the average multimillionaire's mind makes me enormously efficient at conditioning them to make those... predictions come true."

"You're... brainwashing them?"

"...It's more like... mentalism, if you know what that is. Or hypnosis. There's a... myth or rumor about me and my... foresight that is circulated in... the... erm... let's call it 'the realm of power'. And then when one of... them actually sees me and my nails... it either alters their thinking patterns in a predictable way, or blocks them altogether. They become very suggestible..."

"...and your predictions get a better grip in their mind. I see."

Silence set in. I still held her hand in mine.

"So... what kind of predictions do you deliver? How are they... created?"

12