Business Class

Story Info
One woman's unwitting surrender to debauchery and control.
6k words
35.9k
25
3

Part 12 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
299 Followers

O'Reilly's Bar was quiet, as quite and dull a Tuesday night as there had ever been.

We'd grown a considerable reputation as a student bar which fit a multitude of benefits, but very few perks with the Cities Universities are empty for the Summer.

Weekend trade was good and keeping us ticking over, fortunately.

In the corner, sat on the sofas a raucous outburst of laughter catches my attention. A group of six males who'd been our only custom for the last hour, spare for a young couple sat at the far end of the bar staring into one another's eyes, making small talk and failing to consume the cocktails they nursed.

Only Steve and I work the bar, there's no need for staff or the associated cost of wages when it's this quiet. I watch him as he wipes down the surface of the bar for the fifth time in seemingly as many minutes.

"Fuck me Steve you keep wiping that and you'll take the surface off," I caustically offer.

I hear the click clack of heels approach from the main doors long before I look up.

She seems out of place here, black ankle strap heels and dark denier hosiery, lead to a tight little dark grey pencil skirt and suit jacket worn over a black blouse unbuttoned to accentuate an impressive cleavage.

"Oh hello..." Stevie offers on a hushed tone, catching sight of her himself. "Tonight, might just have picked up."

"You know her," I state, my eye still on her as she picks her way through empty tables towards us and the bar. She's not unattractive and looks, from my initial glances to be in her late thirties at least, possibly early forties. She's well-presented though, dressed immaculately, despite slightly heavy makeup. A floral aroma from her heavy perfume surrounds her.

"The businesswoman... the dirty married businesswoman...the one at the hotel." Steve does his best to hush his voice as he prompts me.

My memory triggers to a liaison Steve had told me about from around a month or so ago, I'd not quite believed him as such as first. Taking the piss out of him when he'd returned back to the flat midmorning with a tale of a businesswoman, visiting the City overnight who he'd met in a late bar and had found himself back at her hotel room for a night he'd simply described as energetic.

"Barn Door in a breeze?" I state, reiterating the crude phrase he'd used to describe her.

"The same..." Steve offers with a grin. "... the very same... Shall I introduce you?"

The dark mousy blonde-haired woman steps up to the bar now. Her gaze fixes on Stevie.

"Nice to see you again Steven" she offers with a knowing smirk, as she speaks, I catch hints of a suppressed London accent. "I'm on a stop over and thought I'd check out this bar you own."

"Part own," I interject looking along the bar to her as she faces Stevie.

"So, you must be the brother..." she offers extending her right hand towards me, "...who I also heard plenty about."

"You probably only heard the bad things," I quip as I accept her hand and shake it gently, I catch her eye-line as she visually appraises me.

"Oh, I don't mind bad things..." her eyes narrow and a hint of a devilish smirk passes red lipstick coated lips, "...they're usually more fun."

"Maybe I'll introduce you to a little bag of tricks I possess" I glance to Stevie on my left who responds with a subtle little nod.

"Sounds intriguing..." she offers, looks like I found interesting company to pass a lonely evening..."

I let go of her hand.

"Andrea Chambers..." she offers almost business like.

"What can I get you Andrea Chambers?" I respond not giving her my name.

"A large cold Chardonnay should get the night started," Andrea offers her attention no longer on Steve but focussed on me.

**********

"Well, well well... Somebody has an eye for detail," I offer to Steve as he stands behind her.

Without a pause he yanks the black long sleeve satin blouse that I've just slowly unbuttoned down the backs of her arms.

A slight gasp passes Andrea's mouth at the ferocity of Steve's actions as my hands fall unopposed over her ample breasts held up firmly in an emerald green bra. A bra that matches the emerald green little panties revealed by the removal of her skirt, which now sits on the floor, bunched around her stocking clad ankles.

We'd kept her entertained over a supply of Chardonnay and relative small talk for an hour in the bar until closing time. There was barely any need for a set up as she drained the last of her large glass of wine. She was under the influence of the alcohol but not so much so that she didn't know what she was doing. On a husky dirty little chuckle as she'd slipped from her bar stool she'd enquired on the latest in a succession of devilish grins if we were both going to be gentlemen enough to escort her back to her hotel. An unspoken insinuation hung heavy in the air.

Passing through the reception of the budget hotel chain, we'd ascended the lift in near silence. A silence that had extended on entering the room as she stood between the two of us next to bed covered in crisp white bedding and two burgundy cushions.

A coy smirk passes her lips as she looked up at me and she narrowed her piercing blue eyes.

"I like the finer things in life..." Andrea offered, looking down across the vivid green lingerie that clings to her body exquisitely, "...and to make a statement."

My right hand leaves her firm left breast as I take her jaw in my hand. Steve's hands simultaneously fall over and grip her upper arms.

"I don't speak for Steve... but I can't promise the finer things in the next few hours... but we can certainly make a statement"

"I don't mind slumming it either," she almost instantly retorts her voice lowered to a husky whisper.

As I cradle her jaw I drop my mouth next to her right ear and whisper, "Good ...because for the next couple of hours we're going to treat you like a common whore."

I feel her shiver in my grip, watch her bite gently at her bottom lip at my bold proclamation. She doesn't react though she seemingly accepts as I straighten up and face her once more.

A moment later Andrea goes so far as to nod her head ever so slightly in physical acceptance of my dark proposal.

My left-hand slips to the item tucked into the waist band of my jeans. The item procured unseen by her while she'd been in the hotel room en-suite barely 5 minutes ago. Keeping my grip on her jaw I pass Steve the item.

"If you'd be so kind Stevie," I state as I keep my focus on her.

I watch the uncertainty creep across her face, I tighten my grip on her jaw looking into her now wide eyes as I softly state, "Don't worry."

I hear the double click of the brushed steel handcuffs as Steve secures her wrists behind her.

"Oh, fucking hell no..." she pulls her head away from my grip "Oh fuck No"

"Relax..." I offer as she backs against Steve, and I reach out my hand to cradle her face. "It's just a little restraint."

"No... but I've... I've never..." her voice trembles her previous confidence dropping, "...without my ...without my hands..."

"You offer a little more of yourself to us that's all ...you lose a little control." I brush my thumb over her cheek, "Trust us."

"Trust you..." Andrea nervously chuckles looking over her shoulder at Steve and then back to me. I hear her pull at the cuffs.

"You said you wanted to see what we were capable of" I offer on a hint of a grin referring to a conversation back at the bar.

"This... this is not ...not what I had in mind"

Even as she assesses the situation there's a calmness to her, Steve and I have both seen the panic and felt the reaction to the simple but effective act of restraint into which we've just placed her. Some girls panicking and resisting while others accept and surrender. No two individuals acting the same manner.

Andreas Introduction to the cuffs had been unexpected, for her, for Steve and I this was a tried and tested routine.

The location differed that was the only parameter change so far as we were concerned. The hotel room a new substitution for the bar or the flat.

Andrea the latest in a succession of girls who'd succumb to our familiar routine, who one way or another had submitted to our will.

Andrea would be no different.

"Let us show you... show your something you've never experienced before."

I don't press the matter, I don't dwell, I fix my gaze on hers as she looks up at me, far shorter than me, and Steve even in her heels.

Andrea draws a breath, a deep steady inhale which she then slowly exhales.

"It's a ...it's a night for firsts" she offers hesitantly.

I smile softly as still cradling the side of her face I lean forward and press a kiss to her red lips. A kiss which for the briefest of moments goes unreturned before I feel her warm breath to the side of my face. Our mouth's part and I feel her tongue meet mine.

I don't prolong the kiss for any longer than necessary. I break away, stepping back as I nod. Her breath hitched and nasal

"I think we need her on her knees Stevie"

Hearing her gently gasp I watch as Steve gently pushes his knee not the back of her stocking clad knee his hands slip under her arms to break her fall, and she lets him lower her to her knees between the two of us.

Andrea's head drops a little submissively

Reaching out my left hand I trace my fingers around her slender neck. I imagine how she'd look collared. Her body is toned and while she could not be considered svelte, her ample cleavage as I look down her body leads to a toned stomach, a slender waist and her well defined legs, I make an assumption she maintains a certain level of physical fitness.

Tracing my hand up her neck and tilting her head back with my left hand I lower my fly with my right.

Watching as Stevie moves around to my left-hand side. Andrea looks briefly up at my brother before looking back to me, a coyness to her expression once again a slight bite of the lip as she perhaps appreciates not so much the situation in which she finds herself but the realisation of the imminent point of no return.

"Tonight Andrea..." stroking my already hard length in my hand as I step closer and guide myself towards her mouth "...You're ours."

She swallows hard, her eyes fall shut as her mouth falls open, as she shifts a little on stocking clad knees before me, I slip my hand through her shoulder length mousy blonde hair as I guide my dick into the warmth of her accepting little mouth.

There's a moment's hesitation as her mouth closes around me, then I feel her tongue slowly react, I hold her head steady in my hand as I gently thrust my hips exploring her mouth as she kneels handcuffed before me. Slowly she finds a rhythm, her tongue rolling over the underside of my dick and around my girth.

I pull back, I slip from her mouth and her eyes open slowly to look up at me.

"That felt good... now show Steve."

I step aside and Steve immediately replaces me, slipping his own erect length straight into her mouth. As she accepts him just as she'd accepted me.

In the dim light of the hotel room, I let Stevie use her mouth, assuming he'd experienced her oral skills during their previous liaison. I watch walking around behind her to find her fingers clutching at thin air as with her wrists restrained, she has no other option than to let Steve coerce and control her.

Stepping back up close I nod to Steve who withdraws from her mouth. I hear her take a sharp deep breath but offer little reprieve, a slight gasp passes her lips before I pull her forward with my hand on the back of her head and impale her mouth once more, feeling her cheeks hollow immediately.

"She's a talented little mouth on her" I offer to Steve as though she's not even present.

"She knows how to use that tongue," Steve concurs.

Both hands now cradle Andrea's head as she kneels before me, thrusting my hips I edge deeper into her mouth now as she keeps pace sucking hard around my dick while her tongue intermittently provides stimulation.

Using her mouth for several minutes as she obligingly sucks hard on me as I control her before I let Steve step up once more. Allowing him several minutes of his own pleasure before once again stepping up. I turn her head this time, offering her no reprieves as I look down into her slightly wet eyes, I don't say a word as she parts her now saliva-soaked jaw and consumes me the moment her lips leave Steve's spit-soaked dick.

I build momentum immediately my hips pressing myself towards her throat with deep thrusts into the back of her mouth.

I feel her resist a little, a stifled retching noise as I grip the back of her head and pull her face forward until her nose is all but pressed to the fly of my jeans. I hold her there exerting control testing her reaction, her reflux.

She copes.

My hips continue to thrust as I hear the wet sucking sounds as she begins to struggle, but still seeks to please. I keep the moment brief, long enough to for us both to appreciate from different perspectives.

Pulling back Andrea gasps heavily for breath, long thick strands of saliva hang from my dick to her tongue, which break as I step back, peeling my t-shirt off as I do.

She looks up at me as I stand back over her, her breath laboured as she regains her composure.

"Let's get her on the bed..." I turn to Steve at my left-hand side "...I want to see if her cunt fucks as well as her mouth does."

**********

Andrea's face is contorted

Her neck cranes back her mouth wide open as she gasps and pants for air.

I fuck her sweat soaked body hard, her breasts rocking back and forth, the emerald green bra pulled harshly down under neath her impressively firm orbs, the tell-tale signs of breast enlargement visible as little scars on the underside of each breast.

I keep Fucking her, her cuffed arms stretch out uncomfortably underneath her back as I lie atop of her. My right hand clutching the back of her stocking clad left thigh, pulled high around my waist. I prop myself over her my left hand clutches the headboard of the double bed that crashes against the wall of the hotel room noisily with each heavy thrust of my hips, the bed creaking under the duress of the physical exertion.

Physical exertion absorbed by the bed and Andreas body. I shift my hips and pull myself over her altering the angle of my deep penetration.

She cries out, a gasp come shriek somewhere on the cusp of pleasure and pain.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck ...fuck ...fuck" she grimaces as I begin to unleash as I find an angle penetration that provides me stimulation in her sodden little hole.

"That feel good?" I whisper on a dry throat.

"Yes ... oh fuck yesss," her strained reply.

I don't respond, I just fuck, my hips Jack hammering away my dick pressed deep inside her partially restrained body as she lays there beneath me taking her first fuck of the night.

"Fuck ...oh my fucking... ohh fucking,,,"

I drop my left hand from the headboard and clamp it over her mouth, stifling her cries of pleasure instantly.

Looking down at her, I watch her eyes rolling in her head as I relentlessly fuck her.

"Make me cum..." I instruct, "Make me cum Andrea"

Against my angle of penetration, I feel her bear down as best she can through her hips. I feel her clench her pelvic muscles and I groan.

My hips keep fucking as I feel her body coax my long-restrained climax as her body tenses around me.

"I'm ...I'm..." I feel my balls release and tense my shaft pressing deep into her prone body as I do. My fingers dig into the back of her thigh.

My hand slips from over her mouth and she closes her eyes tightly shut, parting her lips around a whisper.

"Please," Andrea requests.

I oblige almost instantly, relaxing the tension through my hips as I unload a heavy deposit of wet warm ejaculate deep into her sweat soaked body.

"You feel that..." I offer exhaustedly "...Can you feel all that deep inside you?"

She simply groans her hips and pelvis pulsating as she milks every last drop of my climax deep into her,

"Fuck me..." she finally nods in response "Oh fuck yes I can feel it"

"Good..." I state into her left ear as I let go of her thigh and begin to slip from her body "...I think my brother has a similar load for you."

Immediately I slip from the bed, hoisting my jeans from the backs of my thighs stowing my still hard dick drenched in her wetness. I barely step away before Steve who's presence I'd been oblivious of for far too long pushes past me, stripped naked he's ready for her.

I hear her gasp and slight whimper of protest over my shoulder. Taking my T-shirt from the arm of a bucket chair next to a round table I wipe my face and chest

"Up on your knees for me." I hear Steve demand.

Dropping the tee back over the arm of the chair I turn to find Steve is knelt on the bed behind Andrea who's also on her knees facing across the width of the bed. He pushes his left hand between her shoulders blades while his right arm slips around her waist. Her exhausted body crashes face first across the sheets on which I'd just fucked her, sheets creased and soiled but still tucked almost pristinely into the bed.

I watch him position her then position himself against her.

"Please... please be..." Andrea offers as he prepares to enter her unrecovered body.

Whatever her request was going to be it goes unspoken as her words are lost in the moment that Steve crudely penetrates her body as he presses her face down into the bed. I watch as he takes her hard and fast to commence with, ensuring that her body is given no reprieve following the fuck that she'd just endured from me.

I hear a muffled sentence from her that's lost into the bedding while she's taken doggie style in harsh and fast style. Steve doesn't seem to care for tantric, she only serves one purpose for him. My mind wanders and I can't help thinking how different, or similar their first encounter must have been. Would he have fucked her differently without me in the room? Would he not feel the need to match or attempt to outdo the ferocity of the fuck that I'd given her. He'd either lost sight of or chosen to ignore how I'd taken my time to enter Andrea and discover her initially.

How I'd savoured her body as she lay there with her hands bound beneath her. There always seemed to be a challenge for Steve whenever we shared girls. Women, I reminded myself considering how Andrea must be at least twenty years older than the average age of most of our marks.

I step closer to the end of the bed, I don't watch Steve, I watch her as without any further protest she falls motionless under the grip in which Steve holds her. I can see little of Andrea's face or body as she's all but pressed down into the bed. Her dark blonde hair obscures her face. I hear the exhausted grunts from her following every deep hard thrust of Steve's hips.

"Hope I didn't leave her too wet for you brother," I can't help but mock.

"She's a fucking wet mess down there," Steve offers not breaking stride, possibly increasing his intensity.

All the while Andrea remains in an almost catatonic like state, her fists balled in the cuffs as she surrenders to the second consecutive fuck of the last half an hour.

"Yeah," I darkly chuckle as I walk to the side of the bed opposite the two of them. "She coaxed quite the deposit out of me."

I look down at her, knowing she can surely hear every word.

"Show me your face Andrea," I state. "Let's see those blue eyes."

She doesn't respond, doesn't make a sound or move a muscle.

"Show me her face Stevie," I coldly request.

Obliging Steve reaches out and grabs her hair close to the top of her head and pulls her head up off the bed as I crouch opposite of her.

I hear her pained inhale of air at his brutal manhandling of her,

Steve's style, if you can call it that falters, and he loses stride. As her eyes meet mine though he's soon back to his stride.

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
299 Followers
12