Business Escape Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Camella was now halfway down with Morgan's cock in her mouth, I decided to increase the ante of our sexual trifecta by going face-first into Camella's backside. Still fully clothed, I numbly face-planted straight into Camella's perfect little pussy with my nose wedged straight into her asshole. As my tongue pushed inside of Camella, and quickly reminded of how wet she would get, my eyes slightly opened to see Morgan pleasantly staring at me while in his own numbed, ecstasy-laced state. Once seeing his stares, I lightly withdrew from Camella's wetness, lifted my head above her region to give Morgan my wet, sex-crazed smile. Our unspoken look to each other told the exact protectiveness mentioned above, as we both knew we couldn't unleash our personal desires during this opportunistic moment. As our smiles faded, I went back down to further explore Camella's delicious body, while Morgan placed one hand on Camella's head and the other reaching down to feel her large breasts swinging freely.

Within a couple minutes of our focused pleasuring efforts, I felt Camella's hand reach back to me as if it was time to proceed. In her determined state, Camella waved for me to come up next to Morgan. Smiling at Morgan while I hobbled up to her face, she took her hand and began to undress me. Amazingly, she also took Morgan's hand to help with lifting my shirt. Once my pants were off and we were all officially naked in our state of bliss, Camella took my cock with her free hand and began to stroke both Morgan and I at the same time. My impatience and my own determination didn't take long to nudge Morgan to go behind Camella to fill her up. Camella quickly acknowledged my suggestion with, "god yes, Morgan, please fuck me with that wonderful cock of yours."

Knowing I too had attempted to fit his cock into my own body, I vividly wanted to see the process of how easy it would be to enter her, but also witness Camella's face as he seemingly would split her tiny body into two. Clearly my thorough oral slathering of saliva throughout this region left an impact, because within seconds her eyes opened with full capacity as Morgan slid right into her. With an envious response, I asked, "my god Camella, how are taking that monster?" She pulled back with my cock in her mouth, and just as she's about to respond, Morgan pushed deeper inside, which completely dismantled Camella's ability to even comment. All I could feel was her moaning vibrations on my cock, which assumed his full fit took away her ability to speak.

Within minutes of finding comfort back there, Morgan was impressively fucking Camella with authentic enjoyment. The three of us were all deeply enjoying this drug-induced moment of the Molly, matched with raw sexual passion. Without question the session even up to its current state will provide a lifetime of visuals that will forever fuel my own self-fulfilling needs.

As Camella was newly sandwiched, knocking back and forth between Morgan and I for quite a few minutes, she felt it was time for us to move into a more advanced configuration. Again in her determined state, she released my cock from her mouth, turned back to Morgan and asked him to lie down on the bed. I as I stood and watched them both adjust their positions, still admiring how perfect these two were, Camella then proceeded to sit on top of Morgan. As she took a moment to slither and slide around on his lap, she eventually reached back and under to grab onto Morgan's hard cock. She lifted slightly, tilting to one side to then wedged him back inside with a big exhale, eventually sliding all the way down onto his cock. This also required another moment for her to adjust to the depth that was most likely hitting uncharted areas of her body. As she began to slowly start grinding and rocking onto his cock, she turned back to me, pointed her ass out as if to notify me to now attend to her protruding asshole.

Completely in a state of shock, I was frozen in what to do. I fully understood the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that was staring at me, arguably the most advanced sex position of them all, but still remained frozen on how to proceed until I felt her arm reach out and pull me in. Clearly needing further instruction I said, "Are you sure you can handle us both?" Without one ounce of questioned determination, Camella confidently responded, "always fantasized about this - let's try it boys."

In my embarrassingly frozen state, still again not knowing how to act with my male crush's cock deep inside her, which was all a big secret, I asked, "how are we going to get my cock in your little ass with Morgan's diesel truck right there?" Morgan spit out a huge laugh, as Camella quickly interjected with, "just put a ton of spit all over my ass, and of course please go slow." After a couple seconds, again with Camella clearly not knowing the extent of Morgan and I's intimate comfort with each other, she also adds, "sorry guys, but your cocks are quickly going to get to know each other - just hang with me on this fantasy."

With that instruction, I produced as much spit as I could and began to tentatively wipe it all over and inside her asshole. Of course, impossibly avoiding also touching Morgan's sliding cock, I did occasionally intentionally graze my wet finger up and down his cock hoping he'd catch my hidden signal. With another big wad of spit for my cock's head, I slowly wedged my way closer to where my legs were definitely more-so touching Morgan than Camella as I was about to fill her completely up.

For as ambitiously horny my dreams were for this trip, Camella's determination to have a double penetration threesome quickly shattered all expectations. After finagling my way further, my cock's head finally was at the entrance of her wet, little hole, which also seemed even smaller now with Morgan's massive cock taking up most of the space. My head started to fight its way inside without as much resistance as I was expecting, I was soon sliding deeper and deeper inside, as a flash of impressiveness hit me that Camella so quickly absorbed both cocks. Her asshole showed its elasticity as it opened further and further to take my whole cock. Being fascinated with the moment, my eyes never looked elsewhere as I watched my cock disappear fully into her asshole, while wedged next to Morgan's cock. Once I was closing in on full capacity, I predictably watched my balls reach Morgan's balls, which was one hell of a sight and accomplishment.

Camella was in a dead silence during this process, which concerned me that she wasn't enjoying it. So once I had hit full capacity, I exhaled and asked, "Camella, my god your body is taking this well - are you okay?" She turned her head to me with, "I can't even describe what this feels like - I can't move - but in a good way - keep going please." To make the moment even hotter, as she had turned to respond, her large hanging breasts were met with Morgan's head extending to suck on one of them, all without the use of his hands. A true testament to our three bodies being wildly compatible, directly analogous to our chemistry and connection overall.

As my position and angle became less awkward and Morgan's cock's comfort increased, Camella's body began to ask for more movement. She was on another planet of sexual pleasure as the sweat began to pour, her moans and squeals took to new octaves.

And as we really began to thoroughly exhaust each wet entrance, I was amazed I had yet to even feel one slight pull towards having an orgasm. The booze and drugs generously provided enough runway for us to explore these new feelings. In addition, I'm guessing the anticipation and passion between the three of us provided enough blood flow to our needed parts, where typically too much booze or drugs deflate that flow to eliminate any sexual activities late into the night. Or at least that was my experience back in the day.

As we continued filling Camella, and knowing at this point she rarely turned back to see me, I boldly started to caress Morgan's balls. Him and I caught eye contact and he squinted with pleasure. I even furthered my boldness by spitting on fingers and rubbing his asshole. I began to finger Morgan's ass while my cock slid inside and out of Camella's gripping asshole. All of this deep exploration really was beyond my sexual comprehension as what our bodies were doing to each other.

After minutes of Camella's continuous elevating moans, she eventually built up to her first exploding orgasm, which led to a wonderful gush of liquid releasing in this region. The warmth and overall feeling of accomplishment had her nails digging into Morgan's chest. The moment where I felt fluids gushing, seeing her intensely lose her mind on top of Morgan and the overall continued tight grip on my cock, this uncontrollably took me into my own orgasmic state. Not whatsoever fluent in the threesome protocol of where to cum, I decided to quickly pull out and shoot all over her ass, which dripped into Morgan still sliding in and out.

"Fuck", was all I could exhaustedly, almost apologetically explain as I drenched both her ass and his cock with a healthy amount of my cum. My quiet explanation was also an attempt to not stop their beautiful bodies from continuing. Even in my drunken, post-cum state, I knew this was truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience you might not even have again.

Sadly, my orgasm did stop the party, as Camella was now blanketed on top of Morgan with all her body weight, ass more jaggedly pointing out, while Morgan was still inside. I carefully got off the bed to return quickly with a towel to clean them both off. My strokes to clean them off included a slow, thoughtful wiping of Camella's backside and Morgan's cock and balls. Her amazing little ass looked as if she went twelve rounds with a professional fighter, as it was sweaty, doused with cum, red with irritation and her perfect little asshole was now widened and stretched out. This actually turned me on knowing she fought hard without one peep of pain to achieve her fantasy.

As I stumbled to the bathroom to pee, I decided to turn on the huge glass shower to wash off. The sound of the shower must have woken them up as I heard them collecting their thoughts and also head towards the bathroom. As I was first under the warm water dazed to what had just happened, I heard the glass door open as Camella soon joined me under the water. Our exhausted naked bodies stood there hugging under the water in pure happiness of the moment. In no time, Morgan was also entering the shower, with his cock still lightly attentive from not having been attended to. This huge shower had a number of faucets pointing in every angle, but of course we all decided one was enough for all three of us.

Without one word shared, Camella quickly found her self casually sandwiched again between Morgan and I, this time facing me with Morgan behind. As Camella and I caught eyes and began to kiss, Morgan began to kiss her neck while reaching in between and washing her breasts. This of course quickly injected heat back into the moment. Still knowing we owed our third co-pilot an orgasm, I gently turned Camella around to suggest to take Morgan again from behind.

As I kicked into conductor-mode, I squatted down and started to touch her clit lightly. Since I saw Camella's head pointing upwards, I bravely grabbed onto Morgan's quickly inflating cock and stuck the head into Camella's pussy. As one hand gently pet Camella's clit, the other hand was stroking the bottom half of Morgan's cock as the top half slid inside and out. As he further started to slide all the way in, I went between his legs to slap and pull his ass inward as if to incentivize him to really start fucking her.

In this squatted position, Camella eventually tilted her head down to see me in the action, took one hand off the wall and pulled my head close to her now being fucked pussy. Obediently taking instruction, I slowly placed my face close to her clit and extended my tongue. The initial attempt quickly demonstrated this was not the right angle, so I adjusted my position to place myself even closer to their fucking. As I quickly found myself face-first, inches from Morgan's cock tightly sliding in and out, I tilted my head and again went back in to lick her clit as she was getting fucked.

Camella boldly pushed the boundaries and nudged my head again even further, suggesting for me to also please Morgan. Still tentative, I lightly gave in and allowed my tongue to lap between her clit and his inserting cock. This sent them both over the edge as Morgan really picked up his pace, while Camella's hands slapped up against the shower wall and they both started to really lay into each other. Their intensity pulled me further into the moment as I really began to suck and slide my mouth in and around the entrance of Morgan's cock sliding in and out. My view also enjoyed Camella's perfect breasts bouncing up and down splashing water everywhere.

All of this wet-hot interaction had me quickly rock hard again also playing with myself. As I was ready for action again, I pulled my face out of the war zone, stood up from the floor to grab Morgan and switch positions. As we were swapping roles, Camella still pointing her ass in the air for me to take his place, she again took control of yet another ambitious move. As Morgan was now squatting down, Camella reached down and grabbed his hand and placed it on my cock. I'm guessing with a few non-verbal cues, her direction included putting my cock in his mouth before stick it back inside her. As Morgan also tentatively paused with this new instruction, Camella adjusted out of her position to now also squat with him. This time taking my cock in her hand, but this time navigating it to his mouth.

With my eyes now closed, I knew well who's familiar mouth I was soon entering inside. She too began to kiss and lick my cock as it slid further into Morgan's mouth. The two of them worked in perfect tandem as their mouths traded my rigidly excited cock. Our continued chemistry never once flinched no matter what position or advancement we transitioned into. And to even further validate Camella's swag, she paused with, "fuck this is so hot - you both need to try this", and instructed for Morgan and I to switch again, which we of course hypnotically obeyed.

In a matter of seconds, I was quickly next to Camella on the pouring wet shower floor as we quickly looked at each other with a deep kiss. While kissing Camella, she reached over to grab Morgan's heavy wet cock and more-so forcefully brought it over to my lips. Between the size and my inexperience, the process required more assistance from Camella, which seemingly flooded her further with excitement. She was genuinely lost in sexual craziness being the teacher in my oral education. As she's holding the base of his cock, she laughingly whispers, "open your jaw as wide as possible - I know it's super awkward - this is not your typical cock." As I mirrored her instruction, I saw her hand playing with her clit and beginning to finger herself. Her wet hair plastered on her face with fiercely determined eyes told a story of wild passion I will never forget.

After a few minutes of my inept learning, in essence Camella and I were both making out with Morgan's cock. I would start licking Morgan's head while Camella licked his shaft and balls, in addition to Camella and I kissing and tonguing in between. Her determination eventually took control and began to professionally please Morgan with me inches away kissing her cheek and neck. As if wanting to teach me how to do it, she stared at me while passionately bobbing up and down on Morgan. I'm guessing having us both down there slobbering and sucking on every inch, this took Morgan to the needed next level as his hands soon gripped her head and began to really fuck Camella's face.

The moment also called for me to extend the bold streak while I squeezed and caressed Morgan's balls as these two went at it, which now officially solidified we were all sexually connected. Her eyes widened with excitement, his thrusts gained power and before you know it, he yanks his body back and starts pulverizing Camella's face with his cum. As if dodging bullets, her head would twitch left and right. She quickly decided it would be fun to pull me into the line of fire, as she grabbed my body over to hers and I too caught a stream before I could dive for cover. This of course led to Camella and Morgan exploding with laughter, as I too couldn't help break into a smile. We all exhaustedly sat there under the warm water just silently giggling and taking in the moment. We eventually washed and dried off and just decided fall hard onto the large king bed. It was 4am and thankfully neither had it in them to limp back to their rooms.

Keeping consistent with the sandwich theme, Camella slept between Morgan and I, that eventually led to some unintentional sleep-snuggles, but overall remaining tame throughout the remainder of the night. The three of us sustained an easiness and just flowed into the morning as we were eventually woken up by a bright string of light fighting through a curtain. We still had a few hours until our meeting, which motivated me to order room service. I ordered a bunch of food and coffee figuring we had worked up an appetite, in addition, I admittedly wanted to keep us all in bed naked for as long as possible.

Not one slight burp of uneasiness or discomfort with us three naked in bed. In a playful effort to make room service uncomfortable, I suggested for Camella to open the door in a mostly opened robe, while Morgan and I gazed at the server snuggled next to each other from the distant bed. The look on the server's face was one I'll never forget, as his expression perfectly articulated our amazingly unique moment of a drop dead gorgeous partly naked answering the door with two men clearly enjoying themselves in bed.

After he left, I quickly texted Janet to ensure she was still alive, thankfully returning my text with, "alive - barely - def going straight to hell!" My empathetic response back, "you and me both my friend." Thankfully she didn't request for details on our satanic path.

With the TV on, the food laid out on trays spread out across the bed, we laid there laughing about what had just gone on. I didn't side-step the absurdity of the night by quickly acknowledging how they both tasted. Camella jumped quickly in response with, "oh my god that's right - you two got a taste of each other too!!" If only she knew not only that wasn't our first time, but many more were soon-to-be coming this way. Minutes later as we were eating, Camella adjusted to grab a plate and squinted in slight pain as she also remembered why her asshole was sore.

Our banter was so fluid and comfortable considering what we just experienced, and I'd give most credit to Camella considering she bravely took on the most ambitious ends of the night by taking us both in every possible orfice. Not quite your typical night of sex - but honestly, not your typical crew. We truly were one-of-a-kind and the pleasurable distraction of remaining in bed, eating breakfast, casually watching TV outweighed any guilt I amazingly escaped.

Time got away from us as we were still in bed, lazily watching TV as we mistakenly realized there was only an hour until our big meeting. We scurried into different directions, with me ending up alone in the room gazing into dreamland to recap what just had went on.

My crushes somehow reached higher levels. I absurdly furthered my stare into nothing with the thought of us three together like a couple. Never once in my life had I ever even remotely considered that thought of leaving my family. I don't think I was there in truly wanting to take that step, but it meant something that my dreams went beyond fictional fantasy. Was it even possible? Is a "throuple" a real thing - or just some horny mirage.