Business Escape Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In addition, I also had to admire the trust we had so deeply established with each other. Beyond the obvious trust I had for them at this point in knowing my marital situation, but the trust we had established with our sexual curiosity. As I looked at Camella, she would have been the last girl I would have predicted who'd so willingly demand a double penetration with two men. She never once prior provided any signal that she too would have a caged beast thrashing to get out. Both of them were so subtle and dry in their pursuits, which really was the opposite of my personality as the bull in a china shop.

After a couple hours of eating, chatting and watching TV on the couch, each of us started to look a bit tired, so I hinted that we should get in bed to watch a movie or nap. We still had a few hours before we needed to get ready for dinner and my body was just broken down exhausted. Camella suggested we briefly break for her and Morgan to go get their outfits for tonight, so we could all get ready together for dinner here in my room after the movie. Guessing besides everyone needing a little alone time in the bathroom, and in the spirit of continuing to act as if we were all a big couple, I loved the idea. We all broke into our corners, which also provided a private window to call home to the family.

My acting skills sucked on my call home to my wife. I wasn't my usual self and she immediately picked up on it. Knowing a check-in call wasn't the time to dig into what's on my mind, my wife, as always, did an amazing job of brushing this away and just allowing our call to focus on everything going great at home, as usual. It was a signal to come that a real, potential life-changing conversation predicted for when I arrived home. Not yet slightly considering showing all my cards, in that I was head over heels for two people, one being a man, but definitely ready for the first time in our relationship to discuss that the beast had finally broke out. That thought in itself had me wrapping up the call to immediately head to the bathroom to settle my nerves.

After doing my business, I showered, checked emails and plopped back into bed. Almost immediately passing out, I was soon woken up to knocks on the door. Both Morgan and Camella were together wearing new comfortable outfits holding their bags, as if they were moving in. Both had these massive grins as I stood there half asleep staring at my two amazing crushes.

I zombie-walked straight back to bed to to immediately fall back asleep. Having no clue how much time had passed, I lightly woke up worried we would sleep past dinner and quickly learned both of them had also passed out on each side of me. All of us were clothed with small amounts of distance between each. Not wanting to wake them up, I gingerly reached over Morgan to touch my phone on the bed stand to see what time it was. The time was 6pm, which was an odd time in that it didn't give me enough time to go back to sleep, or too little time to require waking both up.

As I carefully went back to my position in the middle of the large king bed, I feel Camella's leg lift up and over onto my leg. Clearly my movement had woken her up as she further began to snuggle closer onto my full body. Within seconds, her full body was touching most of my body as I reached back under her head and wrapped my arm around her shoulder to bring her in even closer. As she perfectly fit under my left arm, her body felt amazing as her large breasts were pushing into the side of my chest, smooth legs draped over my legs, and as she wedged her face and lightly kissed my neck, I caught a wonderful whiff of her flowery, feminine scent.

Now with us both awake, my body quietly turns to face her, as my right hand reaches up and over to remove the hair covering her face. For a few minutes, we smiled and stared at each other with sleepy eyes, which led to us gently and quietly kissing with our lips just resting in between each other.

Camella pulled back to silently tell me, "I want you", with my mouth silently countering, "I want you too."

She lifted her head up and peaked over to Morgan to confirm that he was still sleeping. As her eyes returned, I sarcastically take my finger to my lips and dramatically mouthed, "shhhhhhh".

She rolls her eyes, then breaks into a squinting smile with her mouth silently asking, "shower?" I roll my eyes and then smile in return with my eyes and head nodding in agreement.

She quietly rolls off the bed and tip toes to the bathroom with me not far behind. We closed the double doors to the bathroom to hopefully not wake Morgan. Morgan's genius had somewhat predicted this would happen, but part of me was still thirsting for him to join. As Camella peed, I turned on the shower to then remove my clothes. I entered the warm shower to quickly have Camella step in with me. Our bodies found each other under the water, as I slightly bent down and grabbed her face for a wet kiss. I reached over for the soap to begin soaping each other all over our bodies.

As the water cleaned off the soap, Camella moved us away from the water to find our way inside of each other. I lifted her up off the ground and pinned her up against the shower wall. Camella's body couldn't have weighed more than 100 lbs as she was easy to maneuver in any direction. Her arms clamped around my head as we returned to kissing. My left hand reached down to grab my now stiff cock and easily situated up into her little wet pussy. Similar to my constant amazement with Morgan's cock, I found endless pleasure in Camella's perfect little pussy, as I was quickly fucking her up against the wall with deep force. Our lips never lost touch as our bodies intensely slapped and rubbed into each other.

As I was fully inside her, I paused and pulled my head back to break our kiss, where I then asked her, "what's on our menu tonight?"

She smiled with, "honestly how do we top last night?"

My quiet, quick response of, "well there's no way to top last night, but while we have each other for another night in bed, any other positions or fantasies we could check off the list?"

She quietly laughs in response with, "well I do want you both inside of me again."

I quickly interject, "at the same time again?"

"Yep", she confidently nods, as if I should have known that.

I impressively reply, "I can not believe how your body so effortlessly allows us both into you like that - I am fucking fascinated with your appetite and willingness to do this. Fuck you kill me Camella!"

"I know right - these were deep down fantasies that you guys have allowed me to experience - it's a testament to you Foxy for getting my beast out of me", she calmly explains.

We locked back into kissing and fucking for the next few minutes. Even with her tiny body, my arms became tired from holding her for so long, so we re-positioned ourselves into me entering from behind. As her hands plastered against the shower door, our intensity built back up to us fucking hard.

Just as my pace picked up to soon cum, Morgan casually walks into the bathroom to pee, glances over at us and loudly yells, "my god you two are so fucking hot and sexy." After he pees, he comes back out and jokingly says, "I am going to get my phone, you two need to be filmed - you have no idea how hot this looks from my perspective."

Even though I knew he was joking, my immediate response was, "don't you dare - just get your butt in here", with Camella adding, "get that perfect cock in here young man!"

All with a few motions of Morgan undressing, he confidently smiles and says, "okay okay I'm coming in to join you two sex monsters."

As Morgan was stepping into the shower and lightly playing with his cock to wake himself up, Camella shifts her position over to the shower wall, while still being fucked, takes one hand and pulls Morgan's head over for a kiss. As the two of them kissed, I continued to fuck Camella harder and harder while Morgan joined us under the water. I quickly noticed Morgan's massive cock coming to life and grabbed it with one hand, without any slight consideration of what Camella would think. At this point it was all out on the table, the three of us were one.

As I stroked Morgan, Camella fed him her tongue and I plowed Camella into the shower wall. My hand slid up and down his thick shaft under the head, occasionally dropping down to feel his balls. Morgan's comfort soon proved equally at ease as he took a hand rubbed between my cock and Camella's pussy, eventually sliding in a finger next to my cock further filling her pussy.

Hilariously, having no clue that Camella and I had just discussed this, Morgan asks, "so what's on the agenda tonight you sex addicts?"

I blurted out a laugh with, "just ask our ambitious friend here - she was just saying she's ready for us both again!"

Before Camella can respond, Morgan quickly adds, "Camella, I fucking love that courageous appetite of yours."

As I'm continuing to fuck her with real force, she calmly responds with, "boys, you're all mine tonight - we have one more night to make me never want a threesome again."

As if a gust a wind slapped my ass, my pace spiked up even further and I felt the wave about to hit and abruptly said, "fuck you two are seriously a dream come true - that just made me cum", as I pulled out and began to cum all over Camella's ass. Morgan quickly grabbed onto my cock to continue to jerk me off as I streamed all over her perfect, wet ass.

Morgan boldly looked at me with, "dare me?" Having a hunch what he was about to do, I smiled and responded with, "don't you dare".

Completely ignoring my response, Morgan bent down and began to lap up all the cum that I had deposited onto Camella's ass.

Camella felt what was going on and yelled, "fuck yes, you filthy, gorgeous animal!"

I gawked with, "holy fuck Morgan - I had no idea you had this level of animal in you!"

Our team was on fire - we were willing to fill each other, lick each other, eat each other and love each other. Where else could you find such a unique party of three? Once again, I just felt the moment and wanted to cherish this once-in-a-lifetime chemistry between three people, and just couldn't help myself from laughing hard.

As I laughed, I loudly rejoiced with, "I seriously fucking love you two. Sorry Camella, this threesome has to happen again after Vegas!"

Camella stood up, turned around and the three of us just grabbed onto each other and strongly hugged, with Camella softly saying, "I fucking love you guys - I know for a fact I will never again experience this kind of freaky love connection with any other two people together like this."

Morgan quickly adds, "Seriously - how the fuck did this happen to us? I'm literally head-over-heels for you both - like if we were all available - I want to date you both!"

Camella responds with, "if Foxy was on the market - I'd seriously ask for this to happen - if that's even a realistic request."

As I stood there in dreamland hearing them both, I added, "you guys you have no idea what you two have done to me - I'm literally second guessing my family life because of you two. That's how legit we are - and knowing my side is super complicated - I don't want you guys to ever have to deal with that complicated side of it. But just know - if I was on the market - I would drag you both to San Diego to come live with me."

Heavy shit just got dropped, as we all stood there drunk in love, naked in the shower, all because Morgan boldly decided to eat my cum off of Camella's ass. God I loved this crew.

As emotions settled, I'm guessing mostly because they were quickly diluted by being reminded of my family dynamic, we washed and dried ourselves out of the shower, soon to be followed with music playing and the three of us getting ready in the bathroom. Seeing Camella blow dry her hair while naked, shaking her ass dancing as if we had been together for years. And Morgan hilariously doing some push ups saying he thought he looked too skinny next to me after the shower. Trying to prove I wasn't the old guy, I decided to see how long I could hold a handstand, while Camella also tried right next to me, as we were quickly broken up by Morgan jokingly attempting to kiss my cock while in the handstand. I had never in my wildest dreams considered chemistry in this unique form.

As we finalized our touches, the three of us stood in the mirror all dressed and ready for dinner. I complimented both of them as we gazed into the mirror, quickly being disrupted as Camella fixed both Morgan and I's hair and Morgan helped zipped up the back of Camella's tiny dress. As we were still in front of the full length mirror, once Morgan had zipped up her dress from behind, he stands behind her and slightly lifts up her dress. I took cue and got in front of her, as she was sandwiched again by her two lovers.

We each kissed each side of her neck as she watched us in the mirror, seductively reporting, "you guys, we are so fucking hot together - how will I ever go back to just one guy on my side?"

I wrapped up my kiss, lightly turned back around so I too was looking at us in the mirror and responded, "yep - we're fucked - this is really going to damage sexual and relationship expectations."

Morgan had the idea for us to take our first picture together, as we posed in a number of normal and sexy positions in front of the mirror. I emphatically asked him to send those immediately as I knew I'd cherish those pictures for life.

We packed up and walked to the elevator, perfectly on time for our big dinner. As we entered the elevator, a cute little old man was already in the elevator minding his own business. Wanting to dial in some playful discomfort, I not so subtly asked, "alright my two lovers, what's our drink of choice tonight?"

Picking up on the game, Morgan adds, "well you are forbidden to drink whiskey again after last night."

Camella continues with, "my body just can't handle you too getting drunk again, I need to find myself much gentler boyfriends."

As the routine continued, I watched the little old man's eyebrows lift in sheer pleasure or panic. We arrived at the lobby exploding in laughter as the little old man went his way shaking his head. The three of us just could do no wrong with each other, as each moment we continued together the strength of our bond grew sturdier and sturdier.

Our long last fourth band member sneakily came up from behind to scream and scare the shit out of us, as our usual routine of us four getting together started with a group hug. Our crew was a bit tamer from the prior night as it appeared Vegas's second night wasn't quite as fueled as the first. Janet gave us the word she was meeting up for drinks after dinner with her new boy toy. Janet also proceeded to give us the update on the business front as our meeting earlier was well received and a proposal was already in legal. She also instructed us to be on our best behavior tonight at dinner as the company's team was known to be quite conservative.

As the drinks started to flow, the flirting followed with us four trading butt slaps, pinches and kisses. If Janet hadn't met her boy toy, she could have easily weaved into our private sexual club, but remained glad she didn't as the three of us were so perfectly aligned.

As expected, the dinner went incredibly well. I was sat next to their top executives and enjoyed the distraction from constantly obsessing over the sexual carousel I had been riding. The executives were incredibly friendly and intelligent, which made the night fly by quickly. These type dinners typically went in the other direction as it was like pulling teeth to sit there for hours forcing the conversation.

During the dinner I would continuously catch eyes with both Camella and Morgan, who were sitting next to each other. They'd both look at me while whispering to each other, clearly mapping out some filthy plan for later in the night. The drinks and wine kept coming as the table kept getting louder with fun. As dessert was wrapping up, I kept noticing Janet peaking at her phone clearly hungry to meet her friend. Once dinner concluded, the four of us walked into the casino to play some craps.

After about an hour of craps, Janet gave us hugs and kisses and took off to unleash her animal. Just before she left, she pulled me aside to give me the full update on the business partnership, which was going better than she expected.

The conversation took an unexpected turn as Janet grabbed both my hands, gave me a serious look dead into the center of my eyes and said, "I can't thank you enough for all the help and amazing work you've done. I feel horrible I left you guys last night, but really I felt it was the smartest thing to do. I can tell the four of us, especially you and I, have a wild chemistry together. As I'm sure you felt last night, I would have eaten you alive at your hotel room, which would not be smart for our working relationship." I stood there in shock, as this was the last thing I was expecting to hear.

Knowing everything that had happened so far, I couldn't have agreed with her more in that we would have for sure fucked each other's heads off, but spun my response to agree with her protective work logic. My no-longer-tamed animal was officially out of control and would no way want to also harm Janet at this point. I genuinely loved Janet's honesty, ambition, humor and gorgeous head-to-toe presence and appreciated her interest in sharing those feelings and concerns with me.

I picked her up off the ground and gave her a huge, tight hug. As our heads pulled back, we leaned right in and gave each other a full closed-mouth smooch, which perfectly summed up Janet and I. I'm still convinced we'll demolish each other someday in some random city on business, but we both smartly knew that wasn't happening this trip. Off she went to go sin it up with her new boy toy as I watched her wonderful ass walk away.

After another hour of the three of us lovebirds gambling and drinking, we concluded it was time for us to head upstairs. As if making fun of ourselves, Camella got in the middle of us and held both of our hands as we walked through the casino and to the elevators.

As the elevator emptied, the three of us were left with a couple minutes alone elevating to our floor. Our routine didn't skip a beat as I grabbed Camella's face for a kiss, while Morgan came from behind to complete our perfect sandwich. His kisses on her neck pulled her head up from our kiss to ask in her most seductive voice yet, "you boys ready for me?"

Speaking for both Morgan and I, "why don't you feel how ready we are?"

As she drops her hands to grab onto both of our cocks, she shifted her eyes directly back into mine and counters with, "oh do I love these two cocks of mine. Boys, one more thing while we're in the elevator - isn't it time you two had your first kiss?"

Oh boy, let's see how well our acting chops are, as I smiled and peaked my head around to catch eyes with Morgan. Without one word I made the move and locked lips with my gorgeous crush Morgan. I could feel Camella staring and smiling in enjoyment, as she continued to intensely rub our cocks. Just with all of our past kisses, our lips fit perfectly together as mine led the charge on this exchange. Morgan inserted his tongue into my mouth as our kiss continued with strong breaths coming from our noses.

Not being able to handle how fucking hot this moment was, Camella planted her lips directly between Morgan and I's to add a third tongue to our pool of love. As our floor arrived and the doors opened, we all pulled back with ear-to-ear smiles and walked towards the bedroom.

As we walked down the hallway, I jokingly mimicked Camella's sexy voice and questioned from the elevator, "you boys ready for me", as I started to take my shirt off as if I couldn't wait for how fucking ready I truly was.