Business Escape Pt. 11

Story Info
The Throuple Quickly Reignites in Miami.
1.8k words
4.68
5.1k
6

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan tugged on my arm with, "Foxy check your phone - I'm guessing we need to get ready for Camella."

I groggily grabbed my phone to see texts from Camella that she landed and had connected with Barbs. Within seconds she sent me a pic of her kissing Barb's cheek - I laughed out loud and showed Morgan.

I quickly texted Camella our room number along with a picture in return of Morgan and I shirtless, bed hair everywhere while blowing her a kiss.

As Morgan and I turned on the music, brushed our teeth and proceeded into the shower, we sat there smiling staring at each other knowing our floating in love space was soon to end. I'm 100% sure we both were equally excited about our third puzzle piece joining, but wanted to lick the cookie batter bowl clean before it went away.

As he kissed my neck, he comfortably began to soap my body, cock and balls. Morgan gazed up at me and began to soap his way towards my battered, sore asshole. His foot pushed against the inside of my foot to widen my stance and then gently lathered up my ass and began to delicately clean in and around my hole. My hole had never been sore before, though was not nearly as painful as I would have expected, considering the size of Morgan and the bull-riding adventure I had enjoyed. Thankfully I knew with Camella coming into town my exhausted little asshole was going to receive some R&R.

Just as I leaned over to kiss Morgan while firmly grabbing onto his butt cheeks to pull him close to me, I heard the door banging. Without even grabbing a towel and flew out into the room to open the door for Camella.

Camella screamed as if winning the lottery seeing me drenched naked at the door. She immediately flung her large luggage into the room and as usual, proceeded to jump into my arms. Her tiny sundress flew up as her legs constricted around my wet body.

Without a second of consideration, I shuffled us directly to the shower to reunite our band of 3. Morgan did his best at matching Camella's scream upon seeing her wrapped around my body as I proceed toward the shower.

He opened the door and I decided to crane Camella into the shower, fully clothed, with both Morgan and I. As the water quickly painted her hair and dress wet, it also outlined her legitimately perfect body. Her large breasts were soon popping out of her dress as her shoulder straps fell down with the water.

Camella let her head fall back as Morgan and I kissed each side of her neck, while she remained in my arms. Her voice immediately shifted into a lower gear with, "My god you guys did I miss you."

As Morgan pulled her face towards his to insert his tongue into her mouth, I began peeling off her slicked down clothes off her perfect body.

Camella released herself off of my body to immediately be picked up by Morgan. Her two lovers were passing her back and forth, which also caught my attention by seeing how passionate Morgan began kissing her. One arm held her, while the other held the back of her head as they intensely kissed.

I soaped their bodies as they traded kisses and tongues, and gravitated to their sex spots to feel Morgan now rock hard with Camella slippery wet. I grabbed his wet cock, traced it around her opening to eventually inserting it up and inside of her hairless, tiny wet hole. She immediately gasped and flung her head back, which asked for my attention. I kissed her neck, ears and then lips while she slowly went up and down on Morgan's monsterous cock.

Somehow Camella's hand reached down and found my wet cock. She hungrily pulled my cock towards her wet asshole to ask for us both to fill her up. My hand joined her hand to rub by cock up and down her ass crack, but whispered to her, "it ain't going to happen here in the shower baby - I've seen this movie before and it doesn't end well."

Camella turned to me with her hypnotic eyes with, "Boys, I need you both inside of me - let's move this love making into the bed."

I reach over, casually shut the water off, Camella dropped off and out of Morgan's cock and without even thinking of drying off, we danced over to the bed.

The music was playing some amazing Cuban funk in the bedroom, as if to taunt us into even further sexifying the mood.

What's also amazing was that Camella was back to our lead orchestrator by directing Morgan to lay flat on the bed, which implied for me to fill her asshole. Just watching those two perfect, wet bodies find their way into each other will forever be etched into my brain.

Both had such naturally perfect bodies - not too thin, not overly defined - but both brought these abnormally large attributes that just didn't typically come packaged with their size and weight.

Morgan's massive cock shined as Camella flung herself over his body to downward dog on top. As she tilted and twisted to find his way inside, she quickly sunk down his pole with a loud exhale. I let them find their groove for a minute or two as I stood next to the bed, still wet, watching them while stroking myself in pure delight.

After a few minutes of her gliding up and down on his cock, she turned to me to silently notify me to proceed.

I glided up behind her, spit into my fingers to lube up her slippery, hairless asshole. As I added more and more spit, I also couldn't resist feeling Morgan's wet cock as it slid in and out of her gripping pussy.

I found myself on my knees as I scooted between Morgan's legs and close to her to position my cock's head into her wet asshole.

"Oh god here we go", was all she could growl.

As my cock slid further into her wildly tight ass, Camella's growl turned into subtle, intense moans. I could legitimately see her body was in a state of sexual shock.

And now with my understanding of dismantling sex, I empathized and appreciated her sexual state she was now in.

I caressed her hips as I really just stayed still with my cock deeply wedged inside her. Morgan was also doing a subtle gyration as Camella just grinded and rocked back and forth.

As the water from the shower turned into sweat, the music kept nailing the moment with beats that slowly increased our intense pace. Within a few minutes of increased grinds, Camella lifted up her body slightly to ask, "Boys, I want you to try and come inside me at the same time."

Knowing my cock was now on a porn star's stamina from all the sex I've had, I knew this was going to be a challenging task. I reached down and grabbed onto Camella's swinging large breast. This seemed to really kick her into gear and she ambitiously began really fucking our cocks.

Knowing the feat and complexity of maneuvering around with Morgan's beast of a cock inside, I found myself impressed with Camella's jockeying and elasticity.

Low and behold, when you have stunningly gorgeous and sex-crazed animals fucking their brains out, it'll break that stamina into pieces.

I slapped Morgan's leg with, "Alright stud, I'm pretty close to exploding - how about you?"

"I could get there quickly, but might need to pick up the pace - you alright with that Cam?", Morgan gasped.

"Alright boys - let loose - I might scream in pain but I'm loving this too much to stop you!"

For maybe a solid three or four minutes, we let loose alright. Morgan was hip thrusting with force, which had me timing my thrusts forward, while Camella just bounced around uncontrollably like balled up socks in a dryer.

Her back was drenched in sweat, her boobs were swaying frantically in all directions - and her ass truly now felt as open as her pussy. We were truly exhausting her sexual capabilities.

Once I finally felt the explosion start, I slapped her ass with, "Oh fuck you two - I am losing myself right about now."

"Here I go, baby - hoping you feel us both filling you up."

And unexpectedly, Camella started squeezing her ass muscles and let out a high pitched noise I had never heard with, "Oh fuck oh fuck - don't stop boys - I can't stop coming - my god!"

I pulled her hair as she continued to spastically shake with us both filling her up. Morgan bit on her neck as everyone had officially lost their minds.

After minutes of this intense grind, I collapsed onto them with my full weight with sweat everywhere. The room was steamed up with smells of sex and lust as he all just laid there dead panting out of breath.

Once I found my breath, I pushed myself off and limped to the bathroom. This round of sex really took it out of me as I just sat there like a blob in the shower.

Soon to be sharing the waterfall with my sexual cohorts, we all just silently let the water drape us with happiness. We soon found ourselves back in bed watching old reruns of The Office laughing our ass off.

I passed out quickly due to sexual exhaustion to eventually be woken with both of my lovers on each side.

It was shockingly 10p at night and my stomach was begging for food. As I snuck up to look for the room service menu they both also awoke. After talking them both into smoking some weed, we of course ended up order an insane amount of food and just sat there all night eating, laughing and watching movies.

All of a sudden it was 2am when we started planning out the next few days of our throuple adventure. I had told them I was planning a getaway night to The Bahamas, which they couldn't wait for.

I felt this urge to truly spoil the both of them - I felt like I was living a dream and wanted to milk every second of it with adventures I had never, nor would ever do again.

We tamely ended up in bed, like a normal couple would close the night. This normal exit to the night actually did wonders for me - I emotionally exhaled knowing we could be normal when we wanted to be. I'm convinced I would have burned out in days if our furious sexual pace would have continued like our time in Vegas.

We situated again with me in the middle - all of us naked in bed with legs intertwined into each other. Morgan and Camella's hands quickly met at my cock with a light massage to say good night. Kisses to both - including exchanges of "I love you" - wrapped up out night before we crashed.

Damn you Morgan and Camella!