Business is Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Matt, I'm, um, really sorry about yesterday, I feel terrible about that whole business," she said.

Matt looked at her bewildered. "I'm the one who should be sorry, I thought you were out by the pool, I had no business doing that, um business on your bed."

Susan couldn't hide a slight smile. "I understand, sometimes you just got to do your business. Business is business."

They sat in silence for a few moments, and then they both just started giggling, and then just outright laughing. As tense as they both were just moments before, looking back on the whole thing seemed more humorous in hindsight.

"If I'm being honest, you looked like you were watching a slow motion train wreck," Matt laughed.

"Well you looked at me like Godzilla had walked into the room," Susan replied.

They cracked a few more jokes before getting silent for another minute or two.

"I am sorry about the whole bathrobe thing," Matt said. "I hope that doesn't ruin that robe for you, it looks really good on you."

Susan smiled. "No worries. I'll take it as a compliment."

"Ok, I just wanted to make sure you were going to keep it, because if you weren't I was gonna ask you if I could have it," Matt joked, evoking a shriek from Susan, who followed it up by throwing a pop tart at him.

"Hey, just do me a favor, if you're going to rip one out on my bed, just give me some advanced warning next time," Susan grinned.

"Why, so you can get your camera ready?" Matt fired back, leading to another shriek and another thrown pop tart.

Late that afternoon they were out by the pool, enjoying the sunset with a pitcher of margaritas and talking about how Matt only had one more week of summer before he would have to go back to school for his final year. It had been an interesting summer to say the least, and they were both talking about how they had gone from kinda hating each other to really enjoying hanging out. And how much he had learned about dating from all of her advice.

"So do you have any dates lined up for the last week?" Susan asked.

Matt took a long drink and stared blankly at the pool. "I don't have any dates lined up," he said. "To be honest with you, I haven't had a date in more than a month. I mostly stopped setting up dates when we started doing the breath check and kissing practice, because all that was more fun than the dating. I have to be honest, all the girls I went out with were not nearly as fun and sexy as you," he said, and let a long pause go by for that to sink in. "Even though you are just a Suemomma."

Susan laughed at the last line, but she was also pretty moved by Matt's other comments. The idea that such a studly young man would find her fun and sexy was a big boost, especially because her husband never seemed to find the time to be around.

"Thank you Matt, that's very kind," she said. "And I think you're really fun and sexy too, and I've really enjoyed helping to teach you the finer points of dating, and kissing...and of course masturbating on my bed."

Now it was Matt's turn to roar with laughter, and they decided to toast the moment with a shot of tequila, as the beautiful late summer sun slowly gave way to dusk.

"I have to admit though, masturbating on your bed had to be one of the highlights of the summer," Matt said. "I won't forget the look on your face for a long time."

"Ahh, yes," she said. "I get that look when a sexy young guy is going business time on my sheets."

They both got quiet for a while after that, and it seemed clear that they were both reliving that moment, reveling in the memory, which for both of them had come to focus more on the eroticism of the moment than the shock of the moment.

After a long pause, Susan finally spoke. It may have been the tequila talking, because Susan almost felt like it was someone else saying the words coming out of her mouth. "Ya know, if you decided to go in and take a shower in my bathroom, and then spend some time naked on my sheets, then I would be ok with that," she said. "I might even wander in and watch you for a while."

"Well that would be interesting," said Matt, almost trembling with the thought of it. "Since I have been thinking about that exact thing all day."

"Just understand that if I do happen to wander in, purely by accident, that I would only be watching, no touching," Susan said.

"That's more than perfect," Matt said, and before the words were out of his mouth he was hopping up and heading into the house towards the shower.

Susan suddenly felt flush and incredibly nervous, realizing what she had set up. But she also felt incredibly excited and aroused, in a way she hadn't been in a long time. She slipped into the bedroom, lit some candles by the bed, and hid in the closet, just like before. He ended up taking so long in the shower that she started changing her mind, and then she swung back the other way and slipped into a long silky robe and a lacy bra and panty set. As she stood waiting in the closet, trembling with anticipation, she was pretty sure she had completely lost her mind.

Finally Matt walked out of the bathroom, completely naked, his late summer tan shining in the candlelight. She was once again mesmerized watching him, but this time she wasn't afraid of being caught, and it had a whole other element of co-naughtiness.

Matt sat back on the bed, propped up by pillows, and angled himself toward the closet, where he had to suspect that Susan was. He poured some oil onto his chest and stomach, and began rubbing it slowly on himself, taking his time, going from his thighs to his shoulders. He was already semi aroused, and Susan was mostly fixated on his growing cock, which he soon took into his hand and began to slowly stroke.

Then he rose up on his knees on the bed, and turning towards the closet, he began to put on a show of stroking his cock, moaning softly and slightly gyrating. Then he stood up, and walked around in front of the closet, again, stroking his cock in an obvious show for Susan.

Susan was practically shaking all over watching him, her eyes had to be coming out of her head. Having a hot, young stud walking around naked in her room was one thing, but the naughtiness of it being her step son was overwhelming.

Matt returned to the bed and eased back on the pillows and got back down to business. His cock was rock hard now and he made a show of pointing it straight up towards the ceiling and slowly stroking it from tip to base.

As if in a trance, Susan came walking slowly out of the closet, her robe hanging wide open and showcasing her sexy lingerie. She came up beside the bed and in one of the greatest acts of control of her life, stopped just short of climbing on. She just stood by the edge of the bed and watched him slowly masturbating.

Now it was Matt's turn to be mesmerized, looking spellbound, watching Susan's beautiful body in the candlelight right beside the bed. It took a herculean effort to not reach out to her, grab her and pull her down on the bed with him, but he knew that was against what she had set as a rule, and also against what he wanted to do. She was his step mom after all. He did, however, have an idea for a mid-range compromise.

"What if we did some practice kissing right now," he whispered. "Kissing only, nothing else."

Susan wanted to do that immediately, but she was also sure it was a bad idea. "I don't know," she said. "We did say no touching."

Matt looked at her longingly. "Yeah, but if you think about it, we've already done the kissing thing, and you've already watched me masturbate, so the only thing different is we're doing it at the same time."

Susan hesitated for a moment, looked down, and then he could see her giving in. She leaned forward over the edge of the bed and kissed him, softly at first but then deeper. She could feel his arousal in his mouth, it was almost overwhelming. And he did a perfect job of bringing the tongue out, gradually, though at this point she would've been ok if he had rammed it down her throat.

She steadied herself with one hand on his chest, violating the pre-discussed rules of engagement, and then they settled into a seriously lip-grinding make out session. Matt was still stroking his cock, but he was enjoying himself way too much to be in a hurry, so it was alternating stroking to lightly touching. But there was no way he was going to last long, and Susan could sense that as well. It was all she could do to not rip off her panties and rub her wet clit.

She pulled her lips away for a moment and turned her head to enjoy a close up view of Matt's rigid cock, pulsating and growing to new heights. When Matt saw her looking at his cock he knew he was past the point of no return, and he felt his orgasm welling up.

Susan's lips came back to Matt's, and she pushed his mouth open and pulled his tongue deep into her mouth, sucking on it hard as she looked at his cock and imagined that being what she was sucking. Matt responded, thrusting his tongue hard in and out of her mouth, using his tongue to fuck her mouth. They fell into an intense, wet rhythm of him thrusting and her sucking his tongue, harder and deeper each time.

The orgasm he had was almost painful in its intensity, he was pretty sure he made some really scary noises. Susan contributed some low moans that made his orgasm seem to go on and on. Eventually Susan stopped kissing him, and went into the bathroom and brought back a hand towel.

"That's ok, I just wipe it onto the sheets," Matt joked.

"Ha-ha," said Susan, throwing him the towel. "I thought I noticed something sticky last night."

She pulled her robe closed, sat down on the edge of the bed and dreamily watched him wipe up the ample load off of his stomach. "You really do have a fantastic body," she said, gazing down on him.

"Thanks. I would trade mine for yours any day though, I think you're beyond smokin' hot."

Susan smiled and fought off the need to blush. It felt really good to be appreciated. "Well I wish your dad thought so," she said.

"I think he does, I just think he works too much," he said. "Business is business, all that."

"True, business is business," she said wistfully. She looked long and hard at the gorgeous naked body stretched out across her bed. "But fun is pretty fun too."

Epilogue

HE HAD HER, was what Matt was thinking later that night, after the epic moments of masturbating on her bed while they passionately kissed. Man that was hot. Now that they had crossed that line, Matt felt sure that within 3 or 4 days he could convince her to go from that stage to maybe giving him a hand job, or a blow job, and that with any luck he might be fully having sex with her before he went off to college. Matt had become utterly obsessed with Susan over the last few months, and had spent so much time fantasizing about her that he had developed detailed fantasies of them having sex in her bedroom, maybe in her bathroom, in several different positions. He had even developed fantasies where he would come home on weekends for a raucous fuck-fest, or even fantasy where she and his Dad split up, and they ended up moving in together.

SHE HAD HIM, was what Susan was thinking as she stared at the ceiling above her bed, remembering the moment when she watched him climax while she vigorously sucked on his tongue. Her mouth watered just thinking about it. She could hardly believe that at her age, she could still have attracted such a virile younger man. But she had spent some time imagining certain scenarios. Like her giving him a blow job in the hot tub. Or her wrapping her legs around his head as he buried his tongue into her on the pool table. Or her bent over the kitchen counter as he plunged his cock into her from behind. Or them fucking like animals outdoors on the pool furniture. Or a variety of other scenarios that basically involved every kind of sexual position known to man, performed in every single room of the house. She figured that by tomorrow, she would have elevated the masturbation game up to full on sex. Two days, tops. And then Matt would become her little fuck toy, who would come home on weekends for her pleasure. Plus, if Tom ever left her, she would be able to control him when she needed someone to testify on her behalf that he was a neglectful husband.

HE HAD THEM, was what Tom was thinking, as he watched the video for the fifth time of his wife giving his son a hand job while they made out. When he installed hidden cameras all over the house, he expected he might catch Susan in some infidelity, but this was even better. He had been with Susan for five years, and he had been banging his even younger secretary for two years, so he had been planning a clean exit for a while. With this footage he would be able to divorce Susan without having to pay much alimony. He would, of course, spare his son any embarrassment by not getting him involved, unless there was at some point down the road where he needed to gain some leverage over his son, then he would use the video to blackmail him. Business was business after all.

He figured he would wait out the week to see if there were any other videos that emerged. He had secret cameras in every room of the house, so if it was going to happen, he would get to watch it. He rewound the video and started watching it for the sixth time. He had to admit, there was something really hot about watching it, something really decadent and naughty. They weren't even having full on sex, and it still made his heart pump like crazy. He even having a little chest pain. Imagine how hard his heart would be throbbing if they were having full on sex, he thought. It might even be dangerous.