Business or Pleasure?

Story Info
Hmmm, I hope your company offers maternity leave.
2.6k words
3.92
34.1k
30
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this script, a snowstorm leaves a mature divorcee stranded at a hotel bar for the night, a rich young man offers to let her stay in his penthouse sweet, but does he have an ulterior motive?

——— Start Script ———

God! What a mess this trip turned out to be!

I knew I shouldn't have volunteered for a business trip up north in the middle of winter, but ever since the divorce, my girlfriends have been telling me to get out of the house more.

Now, look at me! Stuck at a hotel bar in the middle of a blizzard with nothing to do but drink away my troubles!

(Takes a drink)

Barkeeper! Another one, please.

I don't know what I was expecting. This was a business trip, for goodness sake, not a Caribbean vacation. It's not like I was going to find some hot, rich guy who would sweep me off my...

(A handsome young man approaches the bar)

Oh! Hello there!

(Whispering to herself) My God! Isn't he cute! So young and handsome!

No, this seat isn't taken!

No, I'm not waiting for anyone tonight. In fact, I'm all alone.

Yes, I was here on business, but ended up getting stuck here because of the snow.

Oh! Same thing happened to you, too? How... unfortunate, (giggle) but at least it gives up some time to get to know each other.

You want to buy me a drink? Well, who am I to say no? (Giggle) While we wait, why don't you tell me a little more about yourself?

Really? You're saying you own your own business? That's amazing! It's hard to believe someone as young and handsome as you is the C.E.O. of a multi-million dollar company.

Oh! Did I say handsome? I didn't mean... (giggle) I guess I've had a few too many drinks tonight.

I would love to get some rest, if only I could! There was some kind of mix up with my reservations, and the hotel ended up getting overbooked. I figured I would just wait here at the bar for the night and head back to the airport in the morning.

Really? You'd be willing to accommodate me for the night? What a gentleman! I wouldn't want to impose.

Wait! You're saying you have the penthouse sweet all to yourself for the night? I've never been in a penthouse before.

Of course, I would love to take you up on your generous offer. Please, lead the way!

(Whispering to herself for several lines) What a lucky break! I'm so grateful to have found someone who is so nice and mild mannered and safe. Such a kind young man.

Although, I really don't know much about him, except for what he told me.

In fact, I barely know anything about him, and I just agreed to spend the night in his hotel room!

He is standing really close to me. Oh God! I can practically feel him undressing me with his eyes!

Maybe this was a bad idea!

(Gasp) He's putting his arm around my waist! He's pulling me in close!

Oh no! I can feel him ogling my tits! This has gone too far! What have I done!?

He's pressing me against the elevator! We're chest to chest, and my tits are getting squished against him!

Oh no! He's pulling me in for a kiss!

(Screams out loud) No! Please, don't! This is all moving too fast!

What? What do you mean I'm being ungrateful?

You think because you offered to let me share your hotel room, I should be more thankful? (Gasp) I can't believe you just said that! How could you?

Yes, I know this hotel is full to capacity, and you're the only one who is willing to offer me a room.

Yes, I would like to relax in a nice, warm bed tonight.

No! I... I don't want to sleep out in the hallway.

No, Sir! I definitely don't want to end up on the street with all the winos and bums.

Please! I'm... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound unfriendly. You have been nothing but kind and generous to me, and I... I am most grateful.

Yes, Sir! I'll be happy to follow you.

It's time for me to repay your generosity.

(Whispering to herself) Oh my God! What have I gotten myself into? I mean, he's certainly handsome... but he's so much younger than me... Then again... I have been lonely ever since the divorce. Maybe...

Oh! Is this your penthouse? My goodness! It's so big! Is that a king-sized bed? There's even a complementary bottle of champagne! This is absolutely— Oh!

Did you... Did you just grab my ass?

(Whispering to herself) Did he just goose me?Oh God! Now he's... he's... taking his shirt off! He sure doesn't waste any time!

What was that? Make myself more comfortable? Yes, excuse me while I go freshen up in the bathroom.

(Whispering to herself) God, I hope to hell I packed my diaphragm! This is a fertile time for me, and he sure looks like he is a very virile man. I bet he has to jack off several times a day!

(Walks into the bathroom, strips naked, and begins to take a shower)

(Sigh) Am I really about to go through with this? I mean, he is offering to put me up for the night, but I barely know him! For all I know, he could be a total psycho!

Speaking of Psycho, this would be the point in the movie where Norman Bates stabs Janet Leigh's character in the shower.

Damn it! Why did I have to think of that NOW, of all times, when I am in this stranger's bathroom?

(The shower curtain whisks open)

EEEEEEK!

(He's standing there, naked and fully erect)

What are you—! Oh! You want to help me relax in the shower?

Umm... Sure, I guess you can help lather me up.

(He begins to lather up her body)

Oh! That feels nice.

(Whispering to herself) I can't believe I'm letting him do this! I barely know him, and he's young enough to be my son, but, (moan) he looks so good naked, and look at that cock! It's so long, so fat, and so hard!

Why, yes, I am a little stressed after such a long day. It's just that... you surprised me, that's all, and I was thinking about a horror movie where a girl gets stabbed in the shower, and then you opened the curtain, and I screamed, and I guess I am a little nervous about— (gasp) Oh! You're... You're running your hands along my back! That feels sooooo good!

Uhhh, You know you're naked don't you, and you're... um... aroused!? In fact... Oh God... I can feel your rock hard cock digging into my ass!

We just met a few hours ago, and now you're seeing me naked, too! It's been so long since I've been with a man. I guess I am a little nervous, what with me being older than you, and... and... you being so tall, and handsome, and so well built!

And... and... and... God damn! Your cock is so big! I have never been with a man with such a big cock! But... I want to try it! So yes, I would like very much for you to lather me up and get me squeaky clean! (giggle)

Mmmm, that feels so good! I love the feel of your hands on me!

Yesss! Do my front... my chest... my tits... mmmmm! Oh God! I can feel your big cock between my thighs... so close to my pussy... my clit...

Please! I need to rub my clit against your cock? Can I? Can I please grind on your cock? I want to grind my dripping wet clit against your huge throbbing dick!

I can! Oh, thank you, baby!

(Grinds on his cock)

Jesus, baby! This feels so good! I love your cock! You are just the right height for me! Your cock is perfect, and I love grinding my clit on it.

Can you feel how wet I am for you? I know it's hard, what with all this water coming down on us. Mmmmm, do you like feeling me rub my tits against your chest while I grind on your cock?

You know, I was a bit hesitant before, but now that I'm so wet... Well, I really really want to suck your cock... I want to feel you in my mouth!

Mmmm... That's right, baby! Deep down, under that shy exterior, their was a slut just waiting to come out! Let me get down on my knees like the horny slut I am! I want to wrap my lips around your cock! I want to taste the cock of a man young enough to be my son, and know that, by the end of the night, it will be buried to the hilt in my cunt!

(Begins to suck his cock)

Mmmm! So good! I love how your cock feels as it slides in and out of my throat!

(Continues sucking)

Do you like that, baby? Do you like having a middle aged woman as your personal cock sleeve? I'm old enough to be your mother, but tonight, I'm just a warm, wet hole for you to fuck!

(Begins deep-throating)

God! I love this! I can't believe I was actually nervous to come up to your hotel room, and after you were so kind as to offer me a room tonight. I should have gotten down on my knees and sucked you off back at the bar!

(Starts choking)

That's right! Choke me! Make me gag on it! Punish me for being such a disobedient slut before!

(Continues choking)

I wouldn't let you kiss me on the lips. The least I could do to make up for it is to gag on your rock hard cock! Do it! Fuck my face!

(Face fucking, choking and gagging, until he finally pulls his cock away and lets you breathe)

What... what's wrong, baby? Don't you want me to suck your cock some more?

Oh! You want me to get on the bed!? Shouldn't I dry off, or...

You want me like this? All wet and slick for you? So kinky, baby!

Umm... could you just give me a second? I just need to get something from my bag.

(Opens bag)

(Whispering to self) Shit! Come on! Where is it? I know I packed it!

Nothing's wrong, baby! It's just that, well, I can't seem to find my diaphragm. I know I packed it, but I just can't seem to find the damn thing. You don't happen to have a condom, do you?

You don't. Shit! Then, I don't think we can...

You... You promise to pull out? I don't know. This is my dangerous time of the month. Even at my age, I'm still very fertile. If we aren't careful, I'll definitely end up pregnant!

What do you mean!? Of course that would be bad! I'm too old to have a baby! Besides, we barely know each other!

Yes, I bet you are rich enough to take care of me and our baby, but you wouldn't want an old woman like me as your baby momma, right?

Did... Did your cock just twitch?

God! It's so hard! I bet it would feel so good in my cunt!

You know what? Fuck it! I need your cock inside of me! Just promise me you'll pull out, okay?

(Lays on bed, legs spread)

Come on, baby! Use my cunt for your own pleasure! Take that big, throbbing cock and fuck my warm, wet cunt! It's all for you, baby! Take me like a man is meant to take a woman! Do it! Do it!

(He begins to fuck her on the bed. She moans in pleasure)

Oh Fuck! That's it, baby! Fuck my cunt! I love your big, hard cock inside my dripping wet fuck hole! God! It's been so long!

Do you like my wet, soapy tits, baby!? Do you like manhandling me as our soapy bodies slide up and down between the sheets of this king sized bed?

Oh! Who would have thought getting clean would be so dirty! (giggle)

What's that baby? You want to kiss me?

Yes, baby, you can kiss me now! I'm so sorry I pulled away last time. The thing is, I haven't kissed a man since my husband divorced me, and I didn't know if I was ready, but now I know I am!

Fuck my limp-dicked ex-husband! He's nothing compared to you! Kiss me, you stud!

(They kiss)

Oh, that's so good! I can feel you getting harder. Do you like it when I bad mouth my ex, baby?

(Moan) Oh, God! You're cock is twice the size as his, and it's so hard!

(Kiss)

My ex could never get this hard, and whenever he did manage to get hard enough to fuck me, he would barely get two pumps in before shooting his load in me.

(Kiss)

Actually, "shooting" his load might be too strong a word! It was more like "leaking" his load, or maybe "dripping" his load.

(Laugh)

No. Are you kidding? He could never shoot enough to get me pregnant! Goodness knows we tried early on in our marriage, but he could never seal the deal.

What!? You want to give it a try? But... but you promised you would pull out!

You can't be serious! You don't want to knock up an old woman like me, do you?

(Gasp) You wanted to knock me up the moment you saw me in the bar!?

You planned this? What do you mean? How did you plan this?

(Gasp) You went through my bag while I was in the shower, and you... and you threw my diaphragm in the garbage!

Wait! Stop! Get off of me! It's... it's not too late! Let me just fish it out of the trash! You can fuck me all you want then. You can even cum inside me. Just, please, not now; not while I'm unprotected!

What! You say you won't fuck me unless it's completely bareback!? You say you want to cum inside me and get me pregnant!? You can't! I can barely afford to take care of myself, let alone a baby!

Wait, you say you want to hire me... as your personal assistant?

How much are you willing to pay me!? Are you serious!? That's ten times what I'm making now!

Mmmm... so if I accept this offer, is this the kind of work I'll be expected to do; traveling with you, tending to your needs, keeping you... satisfied?

And all I have to do is let you cum inside me, and knock me up?

I think I could handle that, Sir! (Giggle)

Oh! Fuck, baby! Why not? I could use a change! I'm tired of my old, pathetic life! I want something new, and you look like you're ready to give it to me!

Do it! Hire me! Let me be your personal assistant! Hell, let's just call it what it is: your personal whore!

Cum inside me! Fill me up! Get me pregnant with the boss' baby!

(He cums inside her. She moans to a hard orgasm)

Oh, Sir! That was incredible! You came so much!

I guess I should cancel my flight tomorrow. I'm going home with you! I can't wait to start my new life, and my new job!

Hmmm, I hope your company offers maternity leave. (Giggle)

——— End Script ———