Business Restoration Services Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you liked being downstairs?" I ask. "Let's try this."

Moving her to the window, I have Sarah face outside, putting her hands on either side of the window, tits completely in view of anyone outside. Bending down behind her, I spread her legs and begin licking her ass and fingering both holes. But, I must have more of her juices on my face, so I turn around and slide between her legs so I am looking up at her tits. It is here I can fully lick her and watch her look outside. I moisten a finger in my mouth and insert it into her asshole. Now, I can lick her as long as I want and see how she reacts to people outside.

Sarah must see someone she recognizes because she opens the window as far as it will go. As she leans over to the opening, I move my body and never stop sucking on her.

"Hey, can we come over today?" She asks.

"Sure. Better come soon so our boss can give you the tour." I hear from the street.

"Oh goody." Sarah says as she closes the window. "Ready for a little stroll?"

"I think I'll stay here." I reply, not even blinking an eye.

"Suit yourself." Comes the reply and Sarah leaves the room.

Wondering what i just unleashed upon the world, I watch Sarah run across the street and catch up to the event center employees. They walk across the parking lot toward a side entrance, and into the center. This is yet another surreal event in the proceedings I never saw coming. It's like this pandemic stuff has invaded our brains.

It's still several hours before lunch, and I suddenly need a beer. Or five. Instead, I grab 2 and head to the pool. I choose the spot we enjoyed yesterday, and sit facing the street so I can see Sarah return. It's an obvious move and does nothing to ease my nervousness, but I feel it necessary for some reason. Nonetheless, I get through my first beer, and still no sign of Sarah. I'm about halfway the second, and gaining liquid courage to go find my wife, when she suddenly appears across the street. Smiling and laughing, she is escorted back to the street. She gets a high five, then bounds across the street and stops in front of me.

"A beer, at this hour?" She asks.

"Yes, and I need another." I reply. "How was it? Will it work for our upcoming naturist convention?"

"Actually, yes, it will be perfect. Now all we need are some more naturists." Sarah laughs at my sarcasm, then walks inside the hotel and back out to me.

"Well, I was serious about the beer, but we'll go get more drinks in a moment. How was it? And, I'm not referring to the event center?"

"That was another invigorating experience. There were only a few employees in the entire place. We walked around the entire lobby and the larger ballroom. It's a very flexible type of space for many different types of events. The men were complete gentlemen, and they had lots of questions of how to handle a naturist group. I told them I had been to one event at a location that was strictly for naturists, but I was sure places like this would work just fine. So, all in all, I think they enjoyed looking at me, but ultimately just treated me like a potential customer."

"So here is what I enjoy. I enjoy watching you from a distance. Your nude body rocks my world. But now, when you're close, you are just my wife and I'm enjoying every moment we've been sharing together." I tell her.

"Well, I have something to take care of immediately. Go get more drinks." Sarah directs.

It's a quick trip for drinks; I'll get food later. Back outside, I find Sarah in the hot tub, and the water is beginning swirl around her. I have no doubt she is situated perfectly to once again enjoy the water jets.

"Come in and sit next to me." Sarah tells me as she takes a water bottle from me.

I get in holding my new beer in my right hand, and sit with Sarah on my left.

"Put your left hand here." Sarah moves my hand underwater to the top of her pussy. I can feel the water jet hitting her. "Rub here. Slowly."

I can feel Sarah grab my cock, and I become hard. We continue to rub and stroke each other, hidden under the bubbles. I relax and allow Sarah to bring me to my orgasm. I can tell she is flexing under the influence of several of her own. Letting go of me, Sarah stands in the middle of the hot tub, faces me, then climbs onto my thankfully still-hard dick. She is there just long enough to kiss me, then pulls off and climbs onto the side of the hot tub. As the swirling waters calm, do does my cock.

Today goes pretty much as we thought. There was plenty of foot traffic outside the hotel as people actually showed up for whatever was going on at the events center. The pool was empty all day long, at least until 5 or so.

I made one more trip to get more drinks for tonight, but my feeling is that we'll be taking most of them home. The reason for that was when I entered the hotel lobby and saw a nice big sign in the lobby. It was advertising a complimentary happy hour at 530, and free hamburgers and hotdogs were also being served.

Sarah doesn't even miss a beat. We spend all day outside, and the hotel staff begins setting up the grills and drink station outside before 5pm. Sarah jumps in to help arrange the serving line and they let me ensure the beer keg is flowing correctly.

The happy hour turns into a social hour for Sarah and all the women who show up in swimsuits, and turns even happier as many of them lose their tops and Sarah even gains a completely nude partner in crime. As the eye candy walks around enjoying the attention and conversations, it is apparent our job here is done. I find Sarah in the crowd pull her aside.

"I think our job here is complete." I say to her as we look at our handiwork.

"I'm looking forward to fucking you outside at home. We can't do that here." Sarah replies.

"Well, we can either go home now, or go find some place to fuck our brains out." I whisper into her ear.

"Let's do both." Sarah smiles at me.

That's all I need to her from my naked wife who has taken complete control of her inhibitions. We head out, knowing not only that our house awaits, but also another hotel in need of new business. I love this line of work.

12