Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The threesome refreshed themselves with glasses of water and another round of tequila shots. Jill marveled again at how far this threesome had taken her beyond any previous ones. She'd had her mouth used until it was sore, gagged on cocks and cum from uncaring frat-boy types, taken three loads apiece dumped into her cumhole by randy but inexperienced youngsters. Tonight she hadn't even finished Charlie for a second time and her pussy felt slack, her clit numb, her asshole burned a little due to the lack of lube -- the cum leaking from it salved it a little. She roused herself to offer the young man a thank you in the form of the titty-fuck she'd promised him earlier.

She lay on her back and he straddled her torso. They got the lube and he poured some into his hands. First he massaged her boobs with it, working it all over them so they shone, pale mounds flopping out and down on her chest. He began to pinch and pull at her nipples, drawing them upward until they slid from his fingertips and the elongated breast-flesh fell back and rolled along her ribs. He did it again and again. Her breathing deepened. She gazed, slack-jawed up into his eyes. He was still in a trance of lust, focused on her boobs now.

She felt hands on her legs. Dean had moved behind Charlie and was massaging her thighs, his hands working toward the wet and sticky mess in her crotch. She brought the lube bottle up and squirted some into her cleavage, then passed it around Charlie into Dean's hand. "C'mon Charlie, push my titties together and fuck me there."

He complied, clutching and pressing her boobs in around his thick dick. He worked his hips back and forth some, each backward movement pressing air from her lungs as his weight came onto her lower ribs, each forward movement allowing expansion. His control of her breathing tempo added to her sense of being controlled, of surrendering everything. As she had used and abused his face for her own pleasure earlier, he now used her breasts, mauling, pinching, and bruising them while he rolled their fleshy fullness along his cock shaft.

Meanwhile Dean lubricated his hand and worked two, then three, then four fingers into her pussy. His thumb pressed the top of her pubic arch, but he sought no direct contact with her clit. Instead, his curling fingers raked the inner front wall of her love tunnel, activating nerves at the legendary g-spot.

Charlie pumped and rubbed, Dean rubbed and pumped, Jill lost herself in an erotic revery.

"Take my cock, you fucking love junkie!" Charlie grunted.

"Give it to me!" She answered, "Spray my face, give me pearl necklace, coat my nipples with cum!"

He rubbed his cock on one nipple then the other before laying it back into her cleavage like a pipe in a trench.

Dean's probing fingers hit the spot.

"Oh!" She squealed. "Do it, Dean-boy!"

He sawed his hand violently in and out as fast as he could, scraping his fingertips over her g-spot.

She lost control of her legs. They flopped wildly. Fluid gushed from her again. Her mouth gaped open as she panted for breath.

Lunging forward, Charlie jammed his thick dick between her lustful lips and downward into her throat. Big Mike's exhortation to treat Jill with respect was forgotten; Charlie luxuriated in the sensations her gagging transmitted to his super-sensitive cock head. He held her pinned there until he felt his own eruption begin, then slid back out. The first spray hit her upper lip and nose, the second her chin, the third gave her the requested pearl necklace, and then he was milking himself onto each nipple in turn.

All three of them lay exhausted on the bed. Charlie kissed Jill, asking her tenderly, "Are you all right?"

She assured him she was and all three dozed off.

A few hours later she came awake, feeling the crust of the cum drying on her face, neck, and boobs. She ran her hands over their naked bodies. Soon she had awakened both and was again giving them a hand job and alternating her mouth from cock to cock. "All right boys, let's do it."

"Do what?"

"DP. Two into one. Charlie, I want that thick dick to stretch my asshole. Dean, put yours deep inside me." She fumbled around for the lube and put it into Charlie's hands. "Use a lot."

Then she straddled Dean and slid down on his slender pole. Pressing her torso tight against his and burying her face into his hair, she muttered, "Do me now. Fill my ass and destroy both holes."

Charlie moved behind her. He fisted lube onto his cock, then warmed some in his hand and massaged it into her puckered back passage. He added more and worked it down until he was actually massaging it onto Dean's cock.

"Yesss," hissed Jill.

"Oh! Oh yeah," said Dean, moving gently.

Charlie lined his cock up with Jill's starfish and pressed. Bracing herself, she pushed back, flaring herself open. He was in. Again he grabbed her ass and drove her down and forward. He worked his own cock into her, and worked her onto Dean's dick. He could feel Dean through the membrane separating them. In some ways it was like using Jill to fuck Dean. Reveling in the hot tight sensation of Jill's ass clasping his cock, he briefly wondered what it would be like to stick his cock in Dean's ass. He'd never thought about such a thing before, and he quickly dismissed it.

Jill moved in rhythm to Charlie's strokes. She'd never felt so full. Dean's cock felt great inside her and his pubic bone pressed just enough to engage her clit from the top as well as the bottom. Orgasms rocked her world: clitoral, vaginal, anal, deep body shock waves.

The clenching of Jill's vagina brought Dean to the brink. Her ass did the same for Charlie. The orgasms were intense even if the volume of cum was reduced.

Again they slept, to be jolted awake by the phone. The wake-up call Jill had put in the day before.

The young men kissed her goodbye, and left. Dried cum cracking on her face and boobs, she limped to the shower and prepared herself for the day's work.

12