Business Trip - Night 02

Story Info
Juan takes sex to the next level.
4.3k words
4.67
5.5k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/13/2023
Created 08/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After waking up with the next morning with a throbbing headache I played back the events I believed to have happened the night before, that I had sucked Juan's cock and he was into it as much as I was. I slowly sat up, then saw Juan was already awake, his head buried in his hands. I was aware that I was still naked, further indication that something sexual occurred.

"You too huh?" I said softly, not wishing to alarm him.

Juan looked up at me, eyes red and apparently annoyed. "Morning James," said Juan as he stood up to make his way to the bathroom, silently passing me. I listened as he took a long piss, then showered. I had just fallen back asleep when I was wakened by Juan who shook my shoulder. "C'mon James, busy day today."

Not knowing how long I had been asleep, I quickly sat up and tossed the covers aside, displaying my nakedness as I shuffled quickly to the bathroom. While I showered I was hoping Juan would come in and show interest, but no such luck. By the time I got out and dried off, Juan had already left, leaving me in the room alone where I quickly jacked off thinking about what I hoped Juan and I would be doing later.

Throughout the day as I attended several workshops I could not stop thinking about Juan and if we were going to do anything that night. Being highly distracted, and horny, I went up to the room several times to see if I could catch him and hope something would happen. But nothing, so I just ended up jacking off once again.

For what seemed like days, the last session was finally over. While going up to the room I saw Juan at the bar, drinking alone so I joined him.

"Mind if I join you for a drink?" I asked as I sat on the bar stool next to him.

"Yeah I mind," said Juan, apparently disinterested. Dejected and embarrassed I started to get up before he grabbed me by the arm. Juan looked at me laughing. "Sit your ass down," he said, letting my arm go.

"You had me there," I said, sitting next to him. I felt the lesser man because of my inability to read his intentions and my overreaction to it. But then that's how I pretty much felt whenever I was around Juan, even after just being with him for a day.

"So did you enjoy the day's seminars?" he asked.

"Yeah I did," I said, not wanting to admit that I was too preoccupied with thoughts about having sex with him to enjoy anything. But he went on telling me the details of every meeting he went to, obviously enjoying them.

After an hour or two of drinks and mixed company with lots of business talk, Juan was ready to go back to the room."Well I don't know about you James, but I'm ready to hit the hay." By that time it was just the two of us as the others who joined in our conversation had already left.

While getting up, he grabbed my thigh and squeezed it. "See you upstairs James."

I felt like the huge weight of uncertainty was lifted from me. He showed that he was interested and now I was figuring out how best to approach the situation. Bold and forward and risk scaring him off? Or act coy and bashful and see if he takes charge.

I waited a few minutes after Juan left to go upstairs, hoping he would set the stage for what would become a night of sexual exploration. Upon entering the hotel room, Juan was in the bathroom so I got comfortable by taking off my shirt and pants, then laying down on the bed. After showering, Juan came out of the bathroom wearing a towel wrapped around his thick waist, creating a sexy overhang of his hairy belly.

"All yours," said Juan, indicating that it was my time to shower. I took my time getting up, hoping I would catch a glimpse of him taking off his towel which I did. His round, furry ass was perfection, two round globes of flesh that begged to be groped and fondled. Not risking me staring at his ass, I went into the bathroom, prepared myself for a possible fucking and showered. Following his lead, I walked out wearing only a towel, feeling that he would take notice.

He was laid back on the bed, still wearing his towel, talking to who I assumed was his wife. Before I could sit down he opened his towel to reveal his nakedness. His uncut, dark cock laid across his groin, heavy enough to weigh down his thick bush of pubic hairs. Taking it as a non verbal cue, I got on his bed, knelt between his legs and kissed his flaccid member. I looked up to see him motion that he wanted his cock in my mouth, followed by his finger on his lips telling me to be quiet.

I admired how casually Juan talked to his wife on the phone while I slowly sucked on his fully erect cock. Once in awhile he would put his hand on the back of my head and thrust up to get me to deep throat him, which I did without problem. After he finally got off the phone with his wife, in an apparent hurry, Juan began thrusting harder.

"Catch it James, eat that nut," moaned Juan as he ejaculated into my mouth. Just as the night before his cum had a slightly bitter taste but this time the force of the squirting was much less. "Oh fuck yes!" he muttered, his hands forcing my head onto his pulsating cock. Once fully drained he slowly let go of his grip. I continued sucking, hoping he would be game for more.

"Thank you James," he said, sitting up, his cock slipping out of my tight grip. I got off the bed, sensing that he wanted to be left alone. I was still wearing my towel which did not hide the obvious state of excitement I was in. As I got into my bed I removed the towel and began to jack off, not taking long to get off. While cleaning myself off I noticed that Juan was looking my direction as he pulled his underwear on.

"Feel good?" he asked with a chuckle.

"Yeah, needed that."

"Well you do know how to suck a cock. You see how quick I nutted."

While I was tempted to let him know how badly I wanted to take his cock up my ass, I resisted. "Thanks Juan. You have a really nice one."

"Well, glad you enjoyed James, now I get get some sleep." Juan turned and pulled the cover over his broad shoulders. I so badly wanted to join him but showed self restraint, eventually falling asleep.

The next couple of days Juan and I rarely saw each other. During the day we would cross each other's path and exchange friendly conversation, but at night he was either coming in very late or not at all. While deeply disappointed I realized that I had no right to have to have any expectations of Juan, and decided that I would spend the rest of the trip exploring the gay scene.

With just a couple of days left before the conference ended I planned on going to the local bathhouse, hoping for a night of sex filled adventures. Having gotten myself ready and showered, I let the bathroom and entered the bedroom area naked, not knowing Juan had come in, sitting at the desk eating potato chips.

"Oooops, sorry," I said, covering myself up and looking for clothes to put on.

Juan laughed while chewing. "No worries, nothing I haven't seen before."

"True," I said, quickly going to the dresser to find clothes.

"Getting ready to go somewhere?" Juan asked, swinging the chair around so that he was facing me.

I pulled on some underwear, then began looking for a shirt. "Yeah, was going to check out the bath house."

"Oh okay," said Juan, looking at me while nodding his head. I wasn't sure how to read his reaction, somewhere between disappointment and curiosity.

"So what are your plans?" I asked, trying to find something to wear.

"Well since this is my last night here was hoping to get into something," said Juan, leaning forward in the chair and reaching out to feel my ass. While I enjoyed the attention he was giving me, and had hoped for this moment for a few days, I was focused on having a good time at the bath house.

Juan noticed my hesitation. "Well you go on and have a good time," he said, sounding dejected.

I immediately felt bad. It sounded as if he's been looking forward to this moment, so I tried to change the conversation. "Day after tomorrow is the last day of conference. You leaving early?"

Juan shook his head. "Yeah, got to get back to the wife and kids. Lot going on."

"Understand," I said, contemplating my options. While the bathhouse had the potential to be full of hot men and sexual opportunities, I had a horny Mexican man who was apparently hot for me ready for action. I decided to see if I could get my way with both. "You could come with me."

"To the bath house?" Juan asked with apparent distaste. "Not my scene James. I'm more of a one on one man," said Juan, standing up. "I'll just order some room service, get full on some whiskey, watch some TV and call it a night." He pulled out a pint of high quality 4 Roses whiskey.

"Wow, you are going out in style. And that's quite a bit for one guy," I commented.

"Well I had planned on sharing it with someone, but since he doesn't have time for me, I'll indulge," said Juan with a bit of sarcasm.

With that, I had made up my mind. Juan had planned on getting us drunk and what would happen after that was too big of a mystery to pass up. "Okay Juan, since it's your last night here, let's party."

"Who said I wanted to share it with you?" said Juan in an alarmingly serious tone.

I couldn't read whether or not he was serious but based on his expression he seemed sincere. "Oh shit, I'm sorry Juan. I shouldn't have made assumptions," I said, going back into the dresser to find clothes.

Juan immediately started to laugh. "I'm just fucking with you," he said as got up from his chair. He came close to me, gently turned me around and roughly pulled me into him. "I've been checking out this ass for a week now and I think you've been wanting it."

Before I could respond Juan was pulling down my underwear. "You won't be needing these tonight," he said sensuously. He then went into his suitcase and pulled out black lace panties, tossing them my way. "Put this on."

While this sudden turn of events was completely unexpected I found myself getting increasingly turned on. As I slipped on the tight fitting panties Juan gulped down the last of his whiskey and got close to me, running his meaty hands over my back and butt. His full lips were close to mine but I wasn't sure he wanted to kiss.

Deciding to go all out and leet him know I wanted this, I whispered to him, "I want you Juan. Been wanting you since the day I saw you." I then awaited his reaction, fearful that I may have gone too far.

"Is that right?" he said, pecking my lips with his. He then placed his hands on the top of my head. "Show me how much."

As he guided me to my knees I saw the large bulge in his pants. "Take out my cock James." After fumbling with his zipper and unable to get it out, Juan unbuckled his pants and let them drop. His hard cock strained the fabric of his briefs. I kissed the outline of it, feeling it's power and heat and savoring the large wet spot at the tip. As I lowered his underwear his cock sprang out at full mast. It still oozed pre-cum which I licked off then skinned back his foreskin and sucked the thickhead in, swirling my tongue around and flicking the sensitive underside.

"My god James, that feels so good," Juan crooned as he placed his hands on the top of my head, holding it steady while he slid in more of his voliminous cock, stretching my lips and filling my mouth. I was afraid my teeth were scraping but he he showed no discomfort, only pleasure. When he hit the back of my throat I gagged slightly, awaiting the next push further, but he kept it still, allowing me to work my tongue.

"Just like that James," Juan said, reaching for his drink, then then placing it back down. "Your mouth feels so good on my big brown cock," he said, caressing my hair. He kept talking as he rhythmically stroked my mouth, saying how good I felt. After several minutes my jaw was getting tired so I moved to his low hanging, hairy balls, sucking each one gently while I stroked his wet cock.

"Let's take this to my bed," said Juan, stepping back, then laying on the bed, his beautiful, uncut brown cock at full mast. "Bring me my drink, James. And yours too. Let's get full together," he said. I refilled our drinks and lie next to Juan on the bed. While we talked I rubbed his chest and belly through the fabric of his white cotton T-Shirt, occasionally lightly pinching his nipples and play with his now soft cock.

For a brief moment there was silence, then he turned to his side and stared at me. His face was so attractive, round with full lips, wide nose which was surrounded by a week's growth of dark, ample hair. "You're a good looking guy, James," he said, stroking my hair, then kissing me lightly.

The fact that he thought I was good looking just added to the lust I had for Juan. Not only did I feel a strong physical attraction for him, I felt his strong, commanding presence.

As if to read my mind, he reached over to his nightstand, showed me his empty glass, then handed it to me. His nonverbal cues of authority and my quick obedience were signs that he knew I was going to be in his control. Standing in the panties I had on, with my back to him while pouring us drinks I could feel his stare on my ass.

"Thank you James," he said as I got back into bed while handing him his drink. I pulled up his T-Shirt and and took his nipple in my mouth, his hairy tit was firm and strong, allowing me to suck with more force and put more into my mouth. "Ahh yes, James that feels wonderful," he moaned as I flicked my tongue across his hard nipple and gently bit it.

After a long session of nipple play Juan gave his orders. "Get on it. Suck my cock." I got between his legs, taking the head of his cock, which was now fully exposed, into my mouth, lightly swirling my tongue around it, then gradually sucking it in until it popped into my throat. I felt Juan's hand on the back of my head, pushing it down. "Fuck yes, that feels so good. Goddamn James!" he blurted out. I started gagging at the amount of pressure he was putting on me while upward thrusts made it impossible for me to continue.

Seeing my being in distress, Juan stopped his assault on my throat. I pulled off his cock, leaving a trail of drool. "Let's take a break," said Juan, holding his large arm out for me as in invite to lie on it. Panting from having to hold my breath for so long, I gladly accepted his offer, resting my head in his sweaty armpit. He hugged me tightly, growling.

"I need a hungry cocksucker like you back home. Come back with me," he said, kissing the top of my head.

I laughed at the prospect of Juan bringing home someone from a business trip to be a back up to his wife. "I wish," I said, actually thinking about what it would be like.

He again kissed me on the top of my head, finished his drink, then handed me his empty glass. "Finish yours too."

I came back to the bed with our drinks, got back into position and we got to talking, rather me mostly listening, about his life at home, namely his sexless marriage and the flaky men that he frequently encounters. The drunker we got, the more he opened up about how he liked masculine guys that he can bitched out in bed, turn their holes into pussies and make them beg for his cock.

After we laughed there was a long moment of silence, followed by Juan turning to kiss me, then rolling on top of me. His heavy, strong body pressed onto mine, his hands pinned my arms behind my head. he raised my legs and slid off the panties. Then I felt his stiff cock press onto my hole, slowly opening it up. While the wetness from my saliva allowed it to barely enter me, the thickness of his cock had had me realizing that lube was necessary.

As if he read my mind, Juan suggested that we use lube, which, unfortunately, meant uncoupling from the position we found ourselves in. As I bent over the bed to grab the lube from my bag, Juan got behind me, knelt down and spread my butt cheeks. I felt the tip of his soft tongue gently circle my anus, then the wet, warm pressure directly on my hole as he slowly licked up and down, then across while occasionally pushing it in, prompting me to moan.

"You taste so good James," I heard Juan murmur. Then I felt him stand up, his thick, rigid cock pressed against my ass. I pushed my ass out, rubbing him as a signal I was ready.

I felt his hands strongly grip my waist, then the slow and steady intrusion of his thick cock as it slowly made it way inside of me, eliciting a louder than expected groan at the sensation of of being opened up by his immensely wide cock that I could barely fit in my mouth earlier.

"You're doing good James, just a little bit more," Juan muttered. Then I felt his furry belly press against my ass, the flesh of his pubic region pressed firmly against me. "Fuck, you did it my man!" Juan expressed with admiration.

I took a few deep breaths, adjusting to the searing pain i was experiencing, but knowing it would soon transition into pure pleasure. As soon as I felt the pain subside I slowly rocked back and forth onto him, provided pleasure to both of us.

"Just like that James, just like that," Juan crooned, obviously enjoying the sensation of my ass tightening down on his cock as it pulled off, then loosening up as I backed onto it. After a few minutes, of slow, sensual fucking with me taking the lead, Juan switched roles.

"Put your hands behind you back," he instructed. As soon as I did he grabbed them, then pulled out his cock. With one hand he put my hands together. With his knees, he spread my legs apart. Fuck yes, just like that," he said, giving my ass a hard slap.

"This isn't going to take long James, just hang in there," said Juan as he positioned himself behind me, then slid the entirety of his cock in me. This time there was no discomfort, just the exhilaration of having hard, warm flesh inside of me with a furry, solid body pressed against me. He gripped my shoulders and proceeded to deliver several slow, intentional strokes that opened me up further.

"This is good James, so good," Juan murmured. "How's your pussy feeling?"

"Good, so good Juan," I said earnestly. Between his size of both his cock and body, Juan's take charge mannerisms and sensual nature, I was flushed with excitement.

Then his assertive, stimulating presence soon tuned aggressive and carnal. He smacked and gripped my ass with a strong hand. "Tell me if don't like this James," he said, delivering another hard whack on my ass while simultaneously thrusting his cock in with authority,

I let out a loud moan, from the odd combination of pleasure and pain, gripping the comforter to keep me from falling onto the bed. "Let me know if you want to to stop," said Juan, knowing I had no intentions of doing so.

"I'm yours Juan, that ass is yours. Please fuck me," I begged, prompting him to pull out, then ram it back in.

"That's a goooooood bitch," Juan emphatically said. "Music to my ears," Juan said as he then proceeded to power fuck me with fast, piston like motions. I didn't care that the room was filled with the sounds of man on man sex, flesh slapping and loud groaning. We had both gave in to our animalistic desires and intense sexual pleasure.

"Fuuuuuck, I'm about to breed your hot ass!" said Juan as he banged my ass at a feverish pace, then one last slam as he poured his seed inside of me. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" he shouted as his hands gripped my shoulders with unbounded force while his continuously throbbing cock indicated he was deposing a large load,

We stayed in position until we both caught our breaths and he softened enough to slip out. I didn't feel any cum drip out which was not surprising considering how strong his orgasm was. I felt his finger dig into my hole, then around to my mouth. I sucked on his fat fingers, tasting ass and cum.

"Come to bed James," Juan said as I stood up. He handed me the panties, telling me to put them back on, which I did. As I laid with my back to him, he pulled me into him, hugging me tightly, kissing my neck. "Thank you for that," he said.

12