Busted Bracket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys began hurriedly undressing while trying to continue fondling me. I scratched my nails along Adam's bare chest as he kicked away his shoes and pants, the bulge in his briefs straining the elastic fabric. He looked down at me eagerly and I sank to my knees, my fingers delicately folding under the elastic waistband of his briefs and pulling them down with me. His rigid cock bobbed expectantly at eye level and I took his shaft in my small hand and began stroking him. I placed a string of light kisses around the tip, before obediently swallowing his head and much of his length in once smooth movement.

Emerging from behind me, Greg smacked his rigid tool against my cheek, then wrapped his shaft in a lock of my hair and began masturbating himself with it. Freeing my mouth from Adam's prick for a moment, I licked my hand and cooperatively stroked Greg's shaft while rewrapping my lips around Adam's head. Humming as my mouth bounded on his cock, I ringed the base of his shaft in my fingers and increased the force and speed of my pace. Adam bucked his hips, thrusting his meat deeper into my face, the tip striking the back of my throat and causing me to choke up gooey strings of saliva and precum. As his shaft pumped in and out of my mouth, the frothy mess spilled over my lips, trickling down my chin and dripping onto my bouncing tits.

Greg grew envious and impatient of the attention I was paying Adam and yanked my mouth free with a tug of my ginger ponytail. He stepped backwards, leading me towards the nearer of the two beds. I eagerly crawled after his cock, scuffing my knees on the bristly hotel carpet. Seated on the corner of the mattress, Greg used the improvised lever of my hair to direct my mouth to his expectantly waving hard-on. His hand flattened on the back of my head as he pressed my mouth against his tip, I parted my lips to allow him to enter. The pressure forced his cock deep into the back of my mouth before I was prepared, and I gagged and whimpered as the head struck my throat. Once the initial shock had passed, I balanced myself with one hand braced around the base of his shaft and I began to fall into a rhythm, bobbing my tightly pursed lips on his pole. Greg groaned his appreciation as I hummed and purred around his tool.

"MmmmpphhhheeEEYYEEE!" My moan turned to a sharp yelp of surprise as Adam unexpectedly slipped two fingers into my dripping gash. After a few thrusts, he withdrew and tore away my thong as his narrow fingers were replaced with the wider, hot head of his cock.

"Fuck! She's so tight! You're not getting fucked properly at home, are you, sweetheart? We'll fix that..." He exclaimed as he penetrated me. I moved my knees apart and flattened my palms on the floor to steady myself as Adam began pumping his erection in and out of my pussy. He rapidly picked up speed, the room filled with the wet slapping of his hips and balls smacking against my thighs and cunt. As he wildly fucked my bald slit, my large tits flapped against my ribs, swinging with the transferred momentum of his grunting efforts.

I had surrendered my ability to control Greg's cock in my mouth for balance against Adam's violent thrusting from behind me, a situation Greg immediately used to his advantage. Now placing both hands squarely on the back of my head, he held my face impaled on his tool as he heaved his crotch upwards, facefucking me, and I was powerless to soften his actions. My eyes welled with mascara-smearing tears that ran down my cheeks as my noisy gagging drowned out his groans of enjoyment.

While Greg busied himself with my mouth, Adam's cock struck deep again and again in my pussy, and a carnal trembling began to build. The lips of my snatch clamped down around Adam's shaft as the tingling tensing spread outwards throughout my skeleton. My breath was becoming even shorter as I struggled to inhale around Greg's engorged prick, screaming and gurgling as my building climax clawed its way out of my clogged mouth and throat.

"FuhhhhhhgkmmmmeeYYYHOWWWFSHHHH!" At the last instant, I hoisted my mouth free of his cock, dropping my forehead onto the corner of the mattress below his balls as I bellowed with the throbbing, debilitating pleasure of my orgasm. As I came, Adam refused to relent in his pummeling of my loins.

"Mmm. You love that, don't you, slut?" Greg ran a hand over my naked back, then brought it back up to grip the back of my neck. With gentle, stern force, he lifted and guided my mouth back towards his genitals. "But you've got more work to do to earn your keep." Still struggling to catch my breath, I timidly licked the underside of his sack between gasps. "Your mouth wrote a damn big check and we're gonna get our money's worth out of you." He pushed the head of his cock deep into my mouth, choking off my labored panting.

While Adam mercilessly dogged me, his grip migrated from my waist to my hips, finally coming to rest firmly grasping my plump buttocks. Amidst his fast-paced fucking, I felt a fingertip trace along my crack, brushing across my knot, then ringing the static rim. After a brief hesitation, his digit pierced my backdoor. Eyes wide with shock, I tried to spin in alarm and protest, but Greg's hands held my head firmly in place as he fucked my mouth.

"Mmmnoohph!" I gargled around Greg's cock as I batted an arm harmlessly at Adam's intruding hand.

"No?" Adam snickered as his finger ceased its burrowing. "Not ready for that yet, huh?" He gave my ass a loud smack as Greg joined in the laughter. Deciding he was no longer content to fuck my mouth, Greg released his grasp on my head and tugged me up by my shoulders as he reclined on the mattress. I felt Adam's dick squirt out of my drenched slit with a sloppy squelch, then I was sprawled atop Greg, his hand fumbling between our legs to guide his cock home. As my soggy lips split around the head and then the shaft of his prick, he groaned out directions for me.

"I want you to ride me." He grimaced and momentarily lost his voice as his tool shifted inside me. "To fuck yourself on my cock." His hands rotated my hips, bouncing and moving my pussy up and across his pole. As I fell into the desired rhythm, his hands rose to cup the prize of my lively, firm tits. His head fell back on the mattress; his grunts of approval were matched by my low murmurs of pleasure as his erection rubbed deep inside my cunt.

Adam stood on the bed next to us, and I turned to him, obediently opening my mouth to take in his cock as I bounced on Greg's hard-on. The musty-sweet taste of my own cum filled my mouth and nostrils as I wrapped my tongue around his pole. However, after a few moments of my suckling him, Adam grabbed a fistful of my hair and aggressively yanked my head back and off his dick, my suddenly empty mouth hiccupping as it unexpectedly vacuumed up only air.

Holding my head in place and gripping his shaft in the other, Adam smacked and wiped his dick across my mouth, nose, and even my forehead. Battering my cheeks, he smudged my running mascara with the mix of saliva and precum that coated his prick, smearing the mess across my face before forcing the head of his cock back into the rear of my throat.

Throughout Adam's abuse of my face, I continued churning my hips on Greg's pole, and my rising climax caught Adam's notice.

"Are you gonna cum for us again?" With my lips wrapped around his shaft, I lowered my eyes and nodded. The growing tremors began bubbling up from my loins and slipping from my stuffed mouth.

"Say it! Tell us you're gonna cum!" The head of his cock was shoved into my cheek, and he smacked the comical bulge in my face as he spoke. The tension in my pussy snapped and I screamed as the orgasm racked my tiny, naked body.

"Ohm ghommink! Ohm ghommink!" I obediently squealed around the thick tool that blocked my mouth. Adam pulled his cock from my mouth once more and I drooped towards the mattress and Greg. My ripe tits spilled across his chest as our ribs pressed together with our mutual struggling to breathe. Beneath me, his pelvis rose and fell metronomically; a steady flow of full-body-numbing pleasure seeped from my womb through my shaking frame.

The mattress rocked and shifted as Adam climbed up behind me. I raised and turned my head in curiosity just as he roughly pried apart my buttocks and dribbled two dollops of spit down my crack.

"Hey, what are y- OW!" Adam rammed two fingers into my lightly-lubricated anus without warning. I strained to run, but he pinned my body against Greg by his other strong arm on the small of my back. I tried to swing my arms to break him away from me, but Greg grabbed them both and held them crossed and immobile behind me.

"No! Not there! I don't even let my boyfriend do that!" I struggled, but Greg had my arms firmly pinned behind my back as he shushed me. He had momentarily stilled his hips to steady Adam's target.

"Shut up, you little slut!" Adam growled, extracting his fingers and pushing the tip of his erection to my clenched knot. "We're not your boyfriend! And we don't have time to fuck you like him!" He forced the head of his cock into my asshole, continuing to push until his full shaft was buried in my backdoor.

I choked out a weak, breaking sound as the tip of Adam's tool bottomed out in my anus. Greg released my arms, and one went to the bed to support me against what felt like imminent collapse while the other desperately grasped and clawed at the empty air in front of me. My body wanted to shut down from the penetrating agony as Adam's cock ripped my anus in half. I wanted to faint and barf, in no certain order. The room blurred and darkened in front of me as I began to slip, but Greg's voice brought me back.

"Hey now. Stay with us, you'll get past this." He had resumed pumping his cock inside my pussy from beneath me and was fondling my tits again as they swayed from Adam's successive impacts. My vision cleared and I braced my arms against Greg's chest.

"Relax. Tensing makes it hurt more." He coached me. I took a couple of deep breaths and released the stiffness in my arms and back as much the unfamiliar penetration would allow. The searing pain dulled and ebbed, until, rather than agony, I just felt stingingly full.

"It'll feel better for you if you move, instead of us." Adam directed me as he paused his thrust with only half of his dick embedded in my asshole. I looked over my shoulder uncertainly at him, and he nodded resolutely to affirm his instruction. Shifting my hands from Greg's chest to the bed to brace myself, I slowly bent my knees and rotated my hips, easing my stretched-out cavities onto the dual rigid cocks.

I grunted with discomfort as Adam's wide head strained my anus, and I pulled myself up until only both men's tips were inside me. Gamely, I descended again, gritting my teeth but relaxing my body as his erection dug into my inexperienced hole. Gradually I began to increase my pace, even taking some pride in my newfound talent for double penetration, and I was shocked to find myself nearing a fresh climax.

Taking their cue from my pre-orgasmic cooing, the boys took control again, stabbing into my melting fuckholes with wild abandon. Greg rotated his mouth across my tits, sucking and biting my nipples to drive me over the edge. Adam gripped my shoulder in one hand and my ponytail in the other, driving himself deeper into my ass as I screamed and came with all of the life left in me. An orgasm unlike any I had experienced before twisted and convulsed through my body, setting fire to every nerve ending in my tiny, violated frame. My throat felt scraped out and hoarse as I bellowed with crippling pleasure, my body paralyzing itself in its hedonistic convulsions.

Finally drained, I collapsed onto the bed beside Greg, then slowly slid off the mattress to my knees on the floor. Propped upright against the bed, I faced down the twin cocks, each primed to paint me. Adam tipped my head back, and my mouth fell open. He shoved his dick deep into my mouth, and through my orgasmic haze, I obediently bobbed my head, dutifully sucking him towards orgasm as my wide, submissive eyes begged him to cum. As I serviced him, in the back of my foggy head, a dim, itchy idea bothered me, gradually flickering from obscurity until I could finally make it out: the cock that I was unquestioningly suckling had last been buried in my own rectum. Disgusted and fuming, I opened my mouth to protest, but my complaint was cut off as Adam began to cum.

Holding his cock leveled like a weapon, Adam crowed as he unleashed a thick geyser of cum that traced across my lips, nose, and forehead; a whorish racing stripe for my face. His next round was less dramatic, splashing across my lips and tongue where I dutifully licked up and swallowed his seed. I wrapped my lips around his head and nursed out another load, which joined the other in my belly.

Rotating to Greg, I turned just in time to catch two shotgun blasts of spunk across my cheek and eye, with shrapnel landing in my eyebrow and bangs. I corralled his cock, locking my lips around the tip and suckling his remaining ammunition into my mouth and down my throat. Wiping the cum from my eye, I turned to check the bedside clock; it was ten after nine.

"I guess I better get to dinner." The boys laughed as Adam tossed me my thong and a box of tissue.

There was a tender catch in my step as I walked into the dining room, my heels clicking irregularly on the polished marble. At a table in the center of the room, I spotted Dan, who waved sheepishly to me and indicated the bottle of my favorite red with two glasses poured. I leaned down and pressed my salty lips to his before taking my seat across from him. He pushed one of the glasses towards me as I eased into my chair.

"I know that you did this to punish me..." My eyes widened and I took a large gulp of wine to buy myself time for an explanation.

"Well, what I did was only out of h-" he cut me off.

"But I guess I deserved it."

"Oh yeah?" I smiled slightly as I looked down at my glass of wine.

"Yeah. You knew I would hate waiting alone at the table for you, so you were on purpose late to punish me. I'm sorry we fought, and I know I deserved my time alone at the table to think about your side of things. So how did the game go?"

"The game was..." I nearly snorted wine out of my nose as I spotted Adam and Greg entering the restaurant, and quickly covered it up with a napkin and a feigned coughing fit. Regaining my composure, I continued, "well, the other guys busted my bracket..."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." I could tell that he wasn't really listening, but was not sorry to be free of basketball for seven months. He continued, "So... I was invited to speak at another conference next month in San Diego. I know this weekend has been a mess - and I swear I didn't know it would be like this - but at this other conference I would only have like two, maybe three, commitments and otherwise we could just hang out in Southern California for a long weekend. What do you say? Want to come?"

Over his shoulder, Greg and Adam nodded to me as they took their seats at another table.

"Sure." I set my glass on the table and opened my menu. "Sounds like a good time."

12