Busted by His Mother-in-law

Story Info
Tale mom and daughter taken by young guy.
2.4k words
4.31
53.8k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doris always seems to be a hot mature woman to me. She owns a pair of big tits and a gorgeous fat ass, combined with an unreal waist. In her 60s, her lips were still fleshy and her hair was as blond as the sun's rays.

Doris was my future mother-in-law and she hated me. At least that's what she said to me since I had started dating her daughter.

She is a gentle, charismatic woman, with inexhaustible energy for work and for leading her family. Since the death of her husband 4 years ago, she had to become the pillar of the family business and take care of her two daughters who were still teenagers.

I know Doris since I was a kid. As a neighbor and friend of my mother, she was always kind and loving to me until she knew I was dating her older daughter. Since then, her manners changed drastically. She began to growl at me, looked at me with disgust and several times scorned me in public.

I remember when her daughter, Ann, entered college I was playing as a sophomore on the basketball team and we ran into each other on campus. I had just come from practice and was sweaty, in my t-shirt and shorts. And both mother and daughter leered at me. But Doris was always very correct, and she immediately looked away and started joking with Ann about how handsome I was, despite my skin color.

Ann's big blue eyes were less discreet, and her waist was narrow like her mother's, so I didn't forget her. A few weeks later we ran into each other again in the building where we lived and I asked for her phone number, and after a couple of chats, we started dating.

It took Doris a few days to find out about our relationship. She found us kissing on the stairs one day on her way home from the supermarket. We used to meet there when we thought Doris was home, but that day she changed her schedule. And actually, we were more than kissing. Ann was squeezing my hard cock over my pants, while I ate her tits between her open blouse.

The elevator door opened and there was Doris, who first froze, not knowing how to react. But then, she became very aggressive. She pulled my hair, while telling me I was a pig, and almost at the same time, grabbed Ann's arm.

- "Ann, get dressed immediately and get in the house," he yelled at her "And you, you filthy pervert, get your hands off my daughter. She's too good for you!"

Ann tried to rebel, but her mother pushed her inside the house, literally, and closed the door, leaving her inside. Then she turned around in a threatening tone and confronted me.

- "I hope nothing more has happened between you or I'll have to talk to your mother," she said threateningly, as she looked down to see my member which still remained a little hard despite all the emotions.

- "Ms. Doris, excuse me, but we are both adults and we can do whatever we want."

- "No, not you with her. And as big as you think you are, I don't accept it. You're a piece of trash for my daughter!"

In that way began my relationship with my new mother-in-law. But despite her threats and insults, things went on between Ann and me. In a few days, we made love and always managed to evade his mother. We would meet at my house, or sometimes I would sneak over to her house in the wee hours of the morning and we would lock ourselves in her room. From time to time, we would talk about Doris and try to understand how and why she hated me so much. Ann said that she really hated everyone since her dad died. The lack of sex had soured her temper, and she told me that more than once as a child she found them having sex and that some nights she was even awakened by her mother's moans of pleasure.

I was trying to remember if Doris had ever been rude to me before and I couldn't remember anything. On the contrary, she was always quite flattering. I must confess that after her husband's death, I felt that sometimes she looked at me with more fire in her eyes, and sometimes I caught her looking at my ass or the bulge in my pants.

One night Ann and I went out to a party and came back totally drunk. It was 4 am and she insisted that I go home with her, to have one last beer. She really wanted some action. As we were drinking the beer cans in the living room, she pounced on me, unzipped my pants, pulled out my member, and started licking it. She was a terrific cocksucker. She quickly opened her mouth and took in almost all of my dick. The combination of the alcohol and the good blowjob that girl was giving me, almost made me lose my senses. But in the darkness and despite my blurred vision, I thought I saw a shadow at the end of the corridor leading to the rooms. It was like a ghostly vision, an illusion, but I could swear that my mother-in-law was spying on us from the darkness.

That stoked the morbid curiosity inside me. I took Ann and mounted her on top of me on that couch. I pulled up her skirt and pushed aside her thong I penetrated her hard, making sure "the ghost" could see how my member found its way into her tight pussy.

Usually, I should have been gentle. My dick was too big for her pink pussy. I had to go slow first, while she lubricated and relaxed. But that night we were both on fire. The innocent girl moaned and she let herself be deeply penetrated without resistance. I felt her juices run down my thighs, while she kissed me passionately.

- "I want to cum", she said, "and feel your sperm filling my pussy!"

Because she was so pleasant and relaxed, and because I suspected my mother-in-law was getting wet at the end of the hallway, I decided to go further. So I put one of my fingers up my girlfriend's ass, double penetrating her. She became mad. His breathing quickened and he began to move fiercely on top of me.

- "Oh my god! It feels so good!!!"

- "I want to cum in your ass, instead", I replied.

She dubbed for a second. We never tried anal before. If she had a tight pussy, it was easy to imagine how tight her ass could be. But she laughed and agreed. So, I moved my dick from her pussy to her ass. She lifted herself a little so we could make the switch, and when the head of my cock was at the entrance to her ass, she slowly let herself fall on top of me, feeling every inch of my dick sink into her ass. When it was all the way in, she began to ride me like a horsewoman. It was difficult to hide her moaning. So I covered her mouth with my hands and took the opportunity to plunge her hard into my belly. The slut began to lick my fingers, while with her hands she spread her buttocks apart so that my cock could enter more deeply. Soon the amazon got tired and I needed to unload, so I told her to change position. As I sat up, I thought I saw the figure in the dark drop her sleeping gown to the floor. I imagined my mother-in-law undressing and was excited to think that she would be fingering her pussy while I fucked her daughter.

The young innocent girl was now in front of me on all fours, with her head against the back of the sofa and fingering her wet pussy.

- "Fuck me with everything. Fill my ass with your cum"

Roughly, I penetrated her again from behind, pulling her hair and giving her a couple of good spankings. I fucked her fast and deep, while she bit her lips to keep from screaming and kept sticking her fingers in her pussy. She was tight, slim, very white, and with an ass like two soccer balls. After a few minutes, her wish came true and I unloaded all my cum deep inside her ass. She let out a deep sigh and lay still, trembling, as if with little spasms.

I was sweaty and tired. I sat down next to my girlfriend and quickly checked the hallway keeping my eyes open while she kissed me. There was no one there. Doris had left.

- "I love you, baby. You made me cum twice", Ann whispered. "But now I am so tired, carry me to my bed, please."

I did so. I lifted that cute little woman and laid her on her bed, tucked in and ready to sleep. Then, I took my clothes and went to the bathroom to wash and dress before returning home.

I was rinsing my cock, still hard from the activity, when there was a soft knock on the door. I was surprised that Ann would come looking for me after I had knocked her out in her bed, but I thought the naughty girl might want a second round.

I opened the door with a knowing smile that froze on my face when I saw that it was not Ann, but Doris knocking at the door. She quickly slipped into the bathroom, pushed me out of the way, and locked the door behind her. Her eyes were on fire. Her face was rigid. I thought she would start yelling at me and make a fuss.

She looked down and saw my rigid member pointing at her. Instinctively I tried to cover myself, but he told me not to. She looked back into my eyes and suddenly dropped her robe to the floor to reveal herself naked to me.

It was an exciting sight. It was like seeing Ann 30 years older and a few extra pounds that didn't look bad at all. If the daughter was slim and firm-fleshed; the mother was a little thicker, with a little cellulite, but with the same curves, the same skin color, and shared beauty. Her big tits with pink nipples drooped a little more. And her belly, a little more pronounced, ended in a slit that looked as narrow as her daughter's. Despite her years, the mother maintained her figure and had confidence that challenged my senses. I could tell she was an experienced woman with no false modesty.

Without saying a word, Doris took my cock in her hand and began to manipulate it with great skill. Her quick and sure movements quickly gave me electricity.

- "Wow! what a big, thick dick you have. No wonder you drive my daughter crazy."

- "Come here, you old whore", I replied while taking her by the waist and squeezing her to me, with a mixture of indignation and desire to grope her pussy.

We started kissing passionately and my hand reached for her already wet pussy, pulling her to me while I penetrated her with three fingers that made me realize how tight she was.

Her breathing was quickening. It seemed more like a fight than the foreplay of two lovers.

- "Do you want me to fuck you like your daughter? Is that why you always treated me like shit?"

- "Yes, motherfucker. Why do you take advantage of an innocent girl? Don't you like real women? You think when you were a teenager I didn't notice how you saw my tits and ass?" she replied kissing me and pulling my dick.

I could only laugh. My face turned red in an unexpected fit of embarrassment, which caused his tongue to suck mine in a kiss full of tenderness. Certainly, when I was younger, Doris was one of my sexual fantasies, while Ana I don't think she had even grown-up.

- "I've jerked off many times thinking of you", I confessed in a whisper.

- "So did I", she said and without warning, she got down on his knees in front of me.

She took my dick with her hand and pointed it towards her mouth, but she didn't open it all, nor did she eat my dick in one bite. First, she stuck out her tongue and circled the head of my cock to make it get harder and harder. When she felt it was in shape, she began to eat my shaft with short, rhythmic movements. She opened her mouth little by little, gobbling a little more of my cock with each thrust. She was an incredible sucker. I grabbed her head and pulled her to me, forcing her to take all of my dick, and started fucking her mouth without the old bitch even choking.

After a few movements, she took my dick out of her mouth and began to lick my balls, while with her finger she began to finger my ass gently. She only put her finger at the entrance of my ass and pressed gently, without even penetrating me; while with her mouth she ate my balls, her other hand squeezed my dick hard and her green eyes searched mine from below.

No woman had ever done that to me before. This veteran's skill excited and surprised me. So much so that without wanting to I suddenly filled her face with my cum. I bathed her eyes, and her nose, but she knew how to move her mouth quickly so as not to let a drop go to waste. Then she would clean herself with a finger, which she would lick sickly until she swallowed it all.

- "You are fantastic, but you have a lot to learn," she said kissing me on the mouth where I could still taste the semen. "And your cum tastes delicious. But it's late and your mom must be worried. Go home and visit me tomorrow afternoon."

I was stunned by the change, but I didn't want to contradict her. I liked this old bitch better than how she was before. I think Doris has a lot to teach, but little patience.