Busted! Ch. 02

Story Info
Son invites friend for threesome with Mom.
5.6k words
4.61
33.5k
60

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 01/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,068 Followers

Please enjoy the second chapter of my story. It is a work of fiction, intended for adult readers. All characters are adults, eighteen or older, and unusually horny.

This story belongs in the Incest/Taboo category. However, in addition to her son and his friend, Mom is into Toys and Anal Sex. If this appeals to you, please read on!

In Chapter 01, Joel spies on his mom enthusiastically enjoying some of her favorite toys. After sneaking in a little too close, mom discovers his presence just as he's about to blow his load. A very surprised Aggie is only too happy to augment her toy collection with her son's cock.

Taylor VanCannon.

*****

Aggie opened Joel's bedroom drapes and let the bright sunlight wash over her sleeping son. "Rise and shine!"

He stretched out under the covers and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. "What time is it?"

Aggie laughed. "You should ask what day is it."

"Huh?"

"It's Thursday. You've been out since I put you to bed Tuesday night."

"No way," he said, looking confused.

She smiled. "Those sedatives I gave you must have really packed a punch. Maybe I shouldn't have doubled the dose. How are you feeling?"

Joel pushed the covers down and and locked his fingers behind his neck, flexing his arms. "Okay, I guess... you sure I was out that long?"

She nodded. "You look perplexed... is something wrong?"

"I dunno," he mumbled, giving his head a quick shake in an effort to sharpen his focus. "I remember coming home from the hospital, but everything after that is kind of fuzzy."

She ran her fingers through his closely cropped dark hair."Fuzzy... how so?"

"Never mind," he said. "It was probably just a dream."

She hesitated, unsure how much he actually remembered. After all, if he couldn't be sure it wasn't a dream, she could pretend that he never walked in on her. However, the thought of denying herself the pleasure of his youthful body was not something she was ready to give up. "Could be... tell me what you remember."

His face blushed crimson as his memory of catching his mother fucking her dildo came into focus.

She gave him a not-so-subtle wink and tossed her head, sending her long blond hair cascading to one side. "Do you remember me putting you to bed?"

Again, he nodded. "It wasn't a dream, was it?"

She grinned as she sat next to him on the bed, then reached under the covers and wrapped her fingers around his hard cock. "I love morning wood."

He licked his lips and slipped his hand under her dressing gown, digging his fingers into the crack of her ass.

"Mmmm," she cooed, slipping the gown off her shoulders to expose her breasts. "Shall I climb on?"

He bit down on his lower lip and nodded his head.

She tossed her leg over him and guided his hard cock into her wet pussy. "Ahhh," she moaned as she slipped herself onto his now familiar cock.

He closed his eyes and thrust himself up into her velvety cunt. "Oh my god, Mom... you're so fucking tight." He reached for her breasts and filled both hands, tweaking her hard nipples. "I'm not gonna last long."

"That's okay," she said, gazing into his eyes as she twerked her hips, quickly driving him over the edge.

"Aaaragh," he screeched, arching his back and driving himself up into her as she milked his cock with the pulsing muscles of her cunt. She kept it up until she felt his body go limp.

A wide grin spread across his face as he massaged his mother's heaving breasts. "Did you feel me come?"

"Uh-huh," she said, licking her lips. "You have a lot of firepower."

"Did you come?"

She chuckled. "Honey, I can be quick... but not that quick."

"Do you want to wait for me to get hard?"

She shook her head. "I'd rather not wait... can you go down on me?"

He wrinkled his nose.

She leaned back and spread her legs, giving him a view of his gooey cock buried in her hairy muff. "I know you like licking my pussy... a little cum won't hurt you."

Aggie lifted herself off her son's softening cock and lay back between his outstretched legs, drawing her knees up to her chest.

Joel clambered to his knees and stared down at his mom's oozing pussy.

"Come on, Baby," she said, egging him on. "Lick me... I want to come for you."

Unable to resist his mom's glistening pussy, he dove in, lapping up the goo oozing from her pink gash.

"Oh yeah," Aggie said, using her fingers to open her puffy lips to her son's probing tongue. "Can you feel it... can you feel my clit?"

He focused his efforts at the top of her gash, probing for her hard little pearl.

"Oh my god," Aggie wailed, "right there... just like that. Use your fingers too."

He kept up the assault with the tip of his tongue while he pushed two fingers up into her slippery cunt.

"Oh yeah," she cooed. "Go deeper... feel for the little ridges along the roof of my cunt."

He pushed his fingers in as deep as they'd go and curled his fingertips upwards. "Like this?"

"Ahhh," she cooed. "That's my G-spot... keep working it until I come."

He fluttered his fingertips over the subtle ridges of her G-spot as he sucked and nibbled on her clit.

She moaned, loudly, thrashing her head from side to side as he increased the pressure his fingertips exerted on the roof of her cunt. Her ragged breathing let him know she was close, so he gave it all he had, rapidly pumping his fingers into her cunt.

"Ungggnnnnhhhh," she cried out as her body erupted. Her muscles tightened, locking her son's head between her powerful thighs as a warm, musky liquid squirted from her pulsing pussy, drenching her son's face.

Joel held on as long as he could, prolonging his mom's orgasm until he felt like he was going to drown in her juices. He lifted his head, sputtering for breath as her cum dripped off his face.

"Holy fuck, Joel," Aggie said. "I didn't expect that to happen."

He wiped the last of her cum from his face. "What was that?"

"I think you made me squirt."

"Is that normal?"

She grinned and shook her head. "Not for me... where'd you learn that trick?"

He chuckled. "I'd love to take credit for it... but I was just doing what you told me to."

"Ummm," she said, stretching her legs out along either side of him.

He rose to his knees and stroked his cock. "I'm hard again... can you take any more?"

She furrowed her brow. "Seriously?"

He shrugged his shoulders and continued stroking his cock.

She smiled and joined him, spreading her legs and toying with her puffy pussy lips. "Can I watch you jack off?"

He licked his lower lip and nodded. "Okay," he said, "as long as I can splatter your face with cum."

"After what you just did for me," she said, "you can do anything your little heart desires." Scoot up nice and close... so you don't miss."

He crawled up her body and straddled her torso, laying his hard cock between her breasts.

"Mmmm," she said, squishing her breasts together to envelop his cock. "Dribble some spit onto my tits to make them slippery."

He did as she asked, lubricating his cock so it slid easily between her snug breasts, fucking them. With each forward thrust, she opened her mouth and licked the head of his cock.

"Oh fuck, Mom," he said. "That feels so good. Play with my balls."

She smiled, secretly proud that he was gaining confidence... willing to tell her what made him feel good. "I can do better than that." She fondled his balls with one hand, while digging the fingers of her other hand into his ass crack, probing for his tight little hole.

"Oh fuck, Mom... that feels... nasty." He pressed down on his cock to aim it towards his mother's face. "Are you ready?"

She nodded and forced her finger up into his tight asshole.

He gasped as his eyes rolled back in his head.

She tightly pursed her lips to let his first rope of cum splash off her lips and splatter her face. She took one more blast of cum in the face, then opened her mouth and let him drain his cock onto her waiting tongue.

"Oh my god, Mom," he screeched, gazing down at his handiwork. "You look so fucking nasty."

She opened her mouth and swirled his cum from side to side before gulping it down. "You know I like nasty." She wiped his cum from her eyes with the tips of her fingers, then licked them clean, one at a time.

He squeezed out one last droplet of cum from the head of his cock.

She used the tip of her tongue to tease a thin strand of cum from the head of his cock, toying with it until she finally slurped it into her mouth. "Did you enjoy the show?"

He gave her a wink and scooped cum off her cheek, then sucked the sticky goo off his finger. "I can't wait to see what you have planned next."

*****

"Hey, Mom," Joel said, holding the phone to his chest to keep the conversation private. "Herschel wants to know if it's okay if he comes over."

Aggie gave her son a skeptical glance. "Why, isn't he supposed to be on bedrest too?"

"Coach gave him a copy of the game book for tomorrow's game. He wants me and Herschel to study up."

"You aren't suiting up, are you?"

"No, but Coach said we could work the sidelines for game day... you know, help keep the rest of the team motivated."

"I see," she said, concerned Coach might be tempted to put them back in the game. "If Herschel has the book, why don't you go over there?"

Joel laughed. "Are you trying to get rid of me?"

Aggie rolled her eyes. "It's been a long day. I didn't expect to have company tonight."

Joel shrugged his shoulders. "I would if I could, but it turns out Herschel's mom wants him out of the house too."

Aggie laughed. "I can hardly wait to hear why."

"She's been dating Coach for about a year... on the down low. Guess they want some privacy tonight."

Aggie smiled. The thought of Herschel's mom getting it on with Coach piqued her interest. "I didn't see that coming."

"So, it's okay... I can tell him to come over."

"Today is your Thursday practice, right?"

"Yeah, so?"

"Remind me what happens on Thursday... after practice."

Joel smiled, realizing she was referring to the cheerleaders.

"Tell you what, I'm going to take a nice, long soak in my tub. When I'm done, I'll check in on you... you know, just like the cheerleaders do."

Joel stepped behind his mother and wrapped his arms around her. "Seriously?"

She reached back and gave his soft cock a gentle squeeze. "What, you don't think I can handle a couple of blowjobs?"

He cupped her breasts and gave them a firm squeeze. "You know, this is gonna blow Herschel's mind."

She gave him a suggestive wink. "Isn't that the point?"

*****

"I'll get it," Aggie yelled out, responding to the doorbell. Dressed in a loose fitting crop top and tight black yoga pants, she was apprehensive about opening the door, fearful that she might be getting in over her head.

"Hey Mrs. B," Herschel said, taking in the look of concern on her face. "Tough day at the office?"

She smiled, surprised by his interest in her well-being. His broad smile put her at ease. "They all are. How about you? Are you feeling better?"

"I'm doing pretty good... still a little sore from the collision with Joel." He held up the playbook. "I'm really excited about getting back on the field tomorrow, even if it's only on the sidelines."

"Yeah," she said, "Joel's the same way... he's going stir crazy waiting for his medical clearance."

"Me too," he said. "Is he in the game room?"

"Yeah, you know where it is, right?"

"I do, and thanks again Mrs. B, for inviting me over."

Impressed by his good manners, she wondered how he'd react once Joel told him what they'd been up to. "You're sweet," she said, giving him a hug, mashing her thinly covered breasts into his muscular chest. "And call me Aggie. I'll bring some refreshments by a little later and check in on the two of you."

Herschel watched, dumbfounded, as Aggie turned and sauntered away from him. He couldn't keep his eyes off her swaying ass as she disappeared from sight.

*****

It didn't take them long to work their way through the game book. Joel tried to stay focused on the playbook, but he struggled to get the thought of his mother substituting for the cheerleaders out of his mind. It was one thing for her to blow him, but to watch her blow Herschel... he struggled to wrap his mind around that possibility.

Herschel backhanded him on the arm. "Are you paying attention?"

"Not really," Joel said, closing the playbook. "There's something I've gotta tell you."

"Is it about your mom?"

"How'd you know?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Wild guess... she seemed a little too friendly when she opened the door."

"Friendly?"

"Yeah, the hug she gave me seemed a lot more than just a casual greeting."

He arched an eyebrow. "How so?"

He laughed. "She kinda mashed her tits into me... and she wasn't wearing a bra. And those fucking yoga pants... I couldn't keep my eyes off her ass crack when she walked away from me. If I didn't know better, I'd say she was hitting on me?"

Joel gulped. "She know's what happens after Thursday practice... you know, with the cheerleaders."

Herschel couldn't believe his ears. "You serious?"

Joel shrugged his shoulders. "It kind of came up... I didn't mean to tell her."

He arched both eyebrows. "Really? How in the fuck do cheerleaders sucking our dicks even come up?"

Realizing that only the truth would get him out of this mess, he told him about walking in on his mother while a slack jawed Herschel listened intently.

When Joel finished his tale, the big black running back shook his head from side to side. "You really watched your mom diddling herself?"

Joel laughed. "Hey, a few months ago you told me about the time you hid in the closet and watched your mom fuck Coach."

"Yeah," Herschel said, "but I just watched... I didn't bust my nut into my mom's mouth."

"So, fucking your mom never even crossed your mind?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe... but I did nothing about it. How in the hell did you get her to do you?"

"I guess pumping her mouth full of cum turned her on, even though it was a total accident. Everything after that was all her idea."

"Damn," he said, "so she really wanted to know about the cheerleaders?"

He nodded. "Yeah, in fact she felt bad about us missing out on today's practice... I think she wants to make it up to us."

Herschel's eyes grew as big as saucers. "So, she's just gonna waltz in here and suck out dicks?"

The words were barely out of his mouth when Aggie knocked on the game room door.

*****

Joel glanced at Herschel and gave him a wink. "We're about to find out." He raised his voice. "Come on in."

Aggie entered the game room, holding a bucket of iced beers in one hand and a bag of pretzels in the other. She wasn't exactly wearing a cheerleader outfit, but it was pretty damn close. A loose fitting white crop top barely concealed the underside of her breasts, and the hip-hugger pleated skirt showed off her taut midriff. The cross strap of her tiny purse pressed between her breasts, accentuating her perky mounds. Her dirty blond hair was braided into pigtails and she wore knee-high bobby socks and white tennis shoes to complete the cheerleader look.

She smiled at the boys sprawled out on the leather love seat. "Hope I'm not interrupting anything."

"Not at all, Mrs. B... I mean, Aggie," Herschel said, giving her a lecherous wink. "Love the outfit... you'd make one hot cheerleader."

"Rah, rah," she said, raising the bucket of beers and pretzels. She set the snacks down on the side table and handed each boy a cold beer. She stood before them, legs slightly apart, with her hands on her hips. "Has Joel been talking smack about me?"

Herschel rubbed the stubble on his chin. He slouched down on the couch and spread his legs, showing off the obvious bulge in his baggy gym shorts. At a loss for words, he just nodded.

"I see," she replied, "so, tell me how this goes down... I mean with the cheerleaders. Do they just drop to their knees and dig in?"

"Pretty much," Herschel replied. "Although they usually draw straws to see who's gonna do me."

She arched an eyebrow. "Why's that?"

"Mom," Joel said, exasperated. "I told you about Herschel... you know... don't you remember?"

She winked at Herschel. "It's all I've been thinking about."

Herschel slipped his hand inside his gym shorts and squeezed his cock. "Want to check it out for yourself?"

Aggie licked her lips, unable to take her eyes off the object of her desire. She nudged his legs further apart and stepped in between them. "Ready when you are."

Herschel couldn't believe his good fortune. He raised his hips and slid his shorts down, exposing his engorged cock.

"Nice," she said, bending down to wrap both hands around his thick shaft. She grinned at Herschel. "Do they take you one at a time?"

"Yeah," Joel chimed in, stepping out of his shorts and moving in close behind his mother.

She reached back and stroked her son's hard cock. "Where's the fun in that?"

Herschel chuckled. "They're kinda picky, you know... they don't like to get messy."

"They sound like little princesses. What's that all about?"

"I know," Joel said. "They're worried about getting cum stains on their cheerleader outfits."

She looked at her son skeptically. "So they don't actually suck you off?"

Herschel shook his head. "They make us finish into a towel."

"That sucks," she said.

Both boys laughed at her unintended joke.

She chuckled with them, then said, "You won't have to worry about that with me... I don't intend to keep this outfit on much longer. And, as Joel probably told you, I'm definitely not afraid of a little cum."

Herschel liked what he'd just heard and reached for her breast. "May I?"

"Of course," she said, jutting out her chest. "Why don't you each grab a handful?"

Joel joined Herschel on the couch and both boys slipped a hand under her crop top to fondle her firm breasts.

"Mmmm," she said, wrapping her fingers around both their hard cocks. "I want to feel your wet lips sucking my nipples."

The boys sat upright and nibbled on Aggie's rock hard nipples while she stroked their cocks.

"You boys are turning me on..."

Herschel piped up, "How about we get you off... you know, before you blow us?"

Aggie grinned from ear to ear. She lifted her skirt and sat her bare ass down on the leather ottoman. She eyed Herschel's thick lips, then glanced at her son. "Do you mind if Herschel goes first... his lips look like they're made for eating pussy."

"Depends," Joel said. "Can you suck me while he's going down on you?"

Aggie licked her lips and lay back on the ottoman. "Deal," she said, taking his hand and leading him to the other side of the ottoman.

Herschel nudged her legs apart and stared down at her hairy pussy. "How come you don't shave?"

"Really?" She ran her fingers through his short, kinky hair and pulled his head towards her glistening pussy. "Hope that's not gonna be a deal killer for you?"

"Not at all," he said, grinning from ear to ear. He leaned in and nuzzled his face in her hairy mound.

"Ahhh," she cooed, as she drew her legs up to her chest, opening herself up to Herschel's probing tongue.

"That's hot, Mom," Joel said, slapping his hard cock against her forehead. "Ready for me?"

"Of course," she said, drawing him in close enough to nibble on his dangling balls.

"Mmmm," Joel moaned, as he fondled her breasts and watched Herschel wiggle his tongue deep into his mother's cunt.

"Oh yeah, Herschel," Aggie cooed, "keep that up... you're gonna make me come."

"Don't forget about me," Joel said.

Aggie winked at her son, then tilted her head back and opened her mouth... wide.

tv46
tv46
1,068 Followers
12