Busted on the Bus

Story Info
I accidentally broadcast porn stories on the bus.
4.1k words
4.46
3.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess everyone has their own version of being busted watching porn as some point in their lives. This is my story. But it wasn't watching porn, it was listening to it. It's not the traditional tale of a boy masturbating when his mom inopportunely walks into his bedroom. No, I was a middle aged woman with a professional career on the bus home from work.

I had a stressful job in town managing several IT projects that were all heading south. All day long I had competing demands across the projects and managing the team was a nightmare. I'd get enormous pushback from the software developers who were charged with doing the work and at the same time there were unreasonable expectations permeating from above. I was squished in the middle with limited agency and all the responsibility. Essentially, I was the scape goat for every failing in the business.

As a way to let off steam, I found it useful to decompress with erotica. I'd watch porn to give me that dopamine hit, but honestly, I found it a bit too confronting and I had some ethical concerns. When I came across erotic literature, I realised that I'd found my panacea. The authors' stories let my imagination run wild, and the build up to a climax was just the thing to help me to my own climax. For those few glorious moments of freedom, I'd leave work behind and just enjoy the moment.

My penchant was for FFM threesome stories. I loved to hear of the interplay between the triangle of characters - which one would take the lead, who would follow and who ended up as the meat in the sandwich. I loved all the different situations and circumstances which led to the threesome and I especially loved the sex scenes themselves. I imagined myself in the place of the characters, getting fucked by a man while I kissed a woman or ate her pussy. It pushed all the worries and stresses of work out of my head, and reminded me what were really the important things in life.

I liked all sorts of FFM genres, but I had a penchant for the taboo and incest themes. Nothing too freaky, but a daughter seducing her dad or a mom with her son in a drunken tryst was just so sexy. And that little kink made it all the more embarrassing when I was caught out.

I didn't have children of my own of my own - that ship had sailed long ago - and I was happily married to an older handsome, if somewhat vanilla man. I had absolutely no sexual attraction to my own mom or dad. But just the thought of a sexy milf threesome or horny siblings with their dad was enough to get me off.

As a 40 year old diminutive woman with a few grey hairs starting to sprout, I don't think anyone really suspected me of anything. People tell me that I still look significantly younger than my true age, but all the same, to see me sitting innocently on the bus, listening to audio, I don't think any onlookers would have guessed of the perversions in my ears, the kinks that I adored and the sexual desires that raged within me.

You might think that the pool of content for audio erotica is restricted to podcasts, but that's not true. Automated voice creation is so incredibly smart now that you just need to install the add-in to your browser, point it to your favourite website, and hey presto! The voice of the text-to-audio software knows where to put in the inflections and pauses for dramatic effect. It helps of course if the author creates nice neat sentences like Hemmingway and puts commas in the right places to break up the prose, but anything on Literotica is ripe for the picking. For those of you who might suffer travel-sickness trying to read on a moving vehicle, I highly recommend it.

My home was on the far outskirts of town and the bus traversed a long route

and took forever with interminable stops. There was an express bus which departed earlier, but I always had to stay back late at work in the evenings. As a consequence, most of the passengers alighted early in the trip, which left most of my journey in a near-empty carriage.

I always waited until I had some clear space with nobody around me before I switched my audio across to erotica. Working with software developers, I was only too aware of the way that sound can leak from earbuds.

On that particular night, I occupied a window seat near the back of the bus, somewhere around the rear wheels, The only other passengers were a young couple, who sat on the opposite side of the bus ahead of me, just forward of the rear doors and vestibule. They were obviously keen on each other, and engaged in the tactile play of young lovers. He had a sandy mop of unruly hair that reached down his neck, but not as far as his broad shoulders. She was a slip of a girl in a black mini, with straight black hair and lips of red and gorgeous big brown eyes.

I navigated the screens on my phone to the essay that I'd been listening to that morning. I'd only made it half way through on my inbound commute, and the story had played on my mind all day at work.

The plot centered around a girl, Rae and her stepbrother, Marcus who were both in their freshman year at college and still living at home. The parents had gone away on a cruise to celebrate their wedding anniversary, leaving the kids behind.

Typical of teenagers at that stage of life, they were hopeless at looking after themselves. Sure, they could manage Uber Eats, but for the other essentials of life they needed comprehensive supervision. To compound the issue, the affordable cruise season coincided with final exams, so the need for competent supervision was amplified.

The upshot of the situation was that the mom's sister Trish, that is the step-aunt, had agreed to come and stay at the family home and provide some oversight to the youth while the parents were on vacation.

The parents left a long list of strict instructions but Trish had a more laid back attitude and only enforced the rules that were really important. As a result, the trio got along well and the kids actually hoped the folks would go away more often.

Where I had left off, the scene had been set, and the characters introduced. There had been a few flirty interludes between the aunt and her nephew and neice before she had gone off to work leaving the youngsters to study for their finals.

I hit play and a familiar comforting female voice dictated the story.

Marcus was struggling to focus on his physics revision. Across his desk, textbooks lay open and messy pages were strewn across the surface. He'd tried endlessly to force the formulas to make sense, but they were just a scrambled mess of Greek. He decided to abandon the strategy of understanding the formulas, and to just commit them to memory instead.

He read the formula out loud s equals u t plus a half a t squared. He repeated it several times.

Then he closed his eyes and tried to repeat it. " s equals u plus a half. Damn! I'm never going to understand this shit."

When he opened his eyes, he noticed that his step sister Rae was standing at his doorway, dressed in a cute white tank and loose running shorts. She leaned against the jamb with her blonde hair spilling over her shoulders and Marcus couldn't help noticing her pointed nipples pressing hard against the fabric.

Almost straight away I could tell that there was a problem with my headphones. I'd come across this issue before. They sounded really feint like the batteries might be going flat.

I turned up the volume through the little buttons on the phone. It became marginally better. The girl on the bus turned her head and glared at me for a little longer than socially comfortable, but then turned to continue chatting with her boyfriend.

Rae slumped in the doorway in a provocative way to maintain Marcus's attention.

"It's so fucking hard to study for such a long time," she whinged. "There are so many subjects and the exams go for weeks. I don't know if I can keep this up."

"Yeah, it's a challenge," agreed Marcus, spinning in his chair to face his step sister.

I've just been staring at my books and when I get to the end of the page, I realise that I haven't actually taken any of it in," Rae admitted.

"Me too."

"What do you mean?" exclaimed Rae in surprise. "I've always thought you were so smart, doing that super hard physics and stuff. I thought you could study like a robot."

"No, it's tough for me too."

"That's too bad," she smiled and continued in a supportive way. "Well I think you are very clever. And handsome and strong too. I've always thought that even though we fight sometimes."

"Aw thanks," said Marcus, a little embarrassed. "I think you are really sweet too."

"My mind was totally wandering when I was meant to be studying," said Rae searching for excuses to keep talking.

"What were you thinking about?" asked Marcus, feeling that the conversation was quite inane, but thankful for the break from his books.

"You really want to know?"

"Yeah sure."

"A couple of things," said Rae.

"Which are?" prompted Marcus.

"You."

"Right. What else?"

"Sex."

I turned the volume a little louder. It was obvious where this dialog was leading and I didn't want to miss the good parts.

The couple in front of me were heavy petting now. Although they were busy groping at each other's bodies, she kept turning to look back at me. I guess she might have been nervous that they didn't want to offend me. Or conversely, maybe she was an exhibitionist and wanted me to watch. I couldn't quite tell but she definitely made sure that our eyes connected.

I had to concentate hard to hear the narration.

"Funny," said Rae. "We've lived together for like ages now, but I've never really noticed you. I mean noticed."

"Yeah," said Marcus.

Rae continued her flirtation. "Don't you find it hard to study when you're just so fucking horny?"

"Sure do."

"Do you ever jack off? Like just to relieve the stress," Rae probed, watching Marcus's face for reactions.

"Sometimes."

"I do too. I was just doing it in my room. Normally after I cum, I can get the sex out of my head and I can just focus again."

"Yeah, me too," said Marcus, starting to feel his cock harden with the illicit talk and the presence of Rae's young body.

"So you have you jacked off recently?"

Wow, she was being really direct, Marcus thought. He realised that he hadn't ejaculated in at least a day and a half. Maybe that was what was preventing him from understanding those stupid ballistics notes.

"No. Maybe I should."

"Maybe I should do it for you?" suggested Rae, swaggering into the room.

"What?" asked Marcus stupidly, still unable to admit to himself what was happening.

The dialog was making me horny and I could feel my pussy tingling as I imagined the sexual tension between the siblings. I looked across at the couple on the bus to see they were still busy with each other. I pinpointed the onboard bus camera well away from me. I scanned the reflections on the glass all around the bus and concluded the angles didn't permit the driver or couple to get a second-hand view.

The windows on the bus were quite high up, so commuters couldn't look in, and I felt safe to let my fingers slip under my dress and into my panties. I trailed my fingertip up and down my moist slit to add to my sensory experience as the story continued.

Rae confidently walked all the way into her stepbrother's room and sat sideways on his lap. He could feel her firm ass directly through the thin shorts. She kissed his ear and whispered, "Let's take each other's stresses away. Then we can get back to study."

Rae nuzzled into Marcus's neck while he simply enjoyed the attention. He was hesitating, unsure how to respond, but he put his pen down onto the desk and let his hands wander up and down her back, sliding under her tank to stroke her perfectly smooth skin.

My headphones were still too soft, so I twisted the little ear buds hard and pushed them deeper into my ear. I was getting quite excited as the tempo of the story rose so I didn't want to miss the salacious details.

I started to notice that there was a funny parallel between the story and the actions of the couple in front of me. When the story started to describe Rae sitting on Marcus's lap, you know what she did? Yes, the girl shifted and sat on her boyfriend's lap. And when Rae was kissing Marcus's ear, she did the same thing. All the while, the girl would steal glances back at me as if she was saying 'I can read your mind'.

Rae looked deeply into Marcus's eyes, their noses almost touching. He grasped her head in his strong hands and pulled her face into his own, harshly connecting their lips in a rough kiss. His mouth opened and her tongue reached out to meet his. For a moment their tongues connected, betraying their history of immature disagreements. All the years of pent up emotions were washed away in the moment of that kiss.

Just as quickly, Rae pulled away. She dismounted from his lap, dropped to her knees and wiggled into position between his knees. With rising anticipation, Rae unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts, to reveal a bulging cock pressing hard against the underwear, desparate to escape.

Rae curled her fingers under the elastic, and eased out Marcus's heavy member. She held the shaft in two hands, drew the member downward, looked Marcus directly in the eyes and gently licked the tip of his penis.

I looked out the window as the imagery became explicit and I pictured the scenes in my mind. The characters were adopting a very valid strategy - destressing through a good sexual encounter definitely works for me. When I turned back, I discovered that the girl had left the bus. Or so I thought. As I scanned the vehicle, I discovered that she had ducked down behind the seat and her head was hovering around the her boyfriend's groin. He looked forward unwavering and I made out his hand coming to land on the back of the girli's head.

As the audio of my story continued, she would occasionally pop her head up just high enough for her eyes to peer over the the seat back, and she would catch my gaze before dropping down to pay attention to her boyfriend. I could not see around corners, and the angles of reflection in the windows did not align, but I had a good idea of what she was doing. Good for her. And good for him too!

Marcus began thrusting his hips and his hand gripped her hair. Rae tasted precum spill onto her tongue and she knew that Marcus was on the precipice of an orgasm. She let him press down on her head three more times to edge him ever so close to cumming, and then sat upright, letting his dick spring from her lips. She watched as it twitched on its own, yearning for attention, begging for her mouth to bring him to climax.

"Now baby, it's your turn. You're not the only one with exams, you know. I feel stress too," Rae said, her lips just inches from Marcus's face.

The girl on the bus sat bolt upright, and wiped the back of her hand across her lips. She looked at me, then looked at her boyfriend. I managed to catch a side view of his face for the first time, and determined that he was as handsome as she was pretty.

I inspected my phone to see that I was about three quarters of the way through the story.

Marcus stood and slipped his arm behind his sister's back. He effortlessly lifted her and placed her butt heavily on his desk, atop his study notes.

She clutched her knees and pulled them widely into her chest as he gently eased her body back into a reclined posture. Marcus hinged at the hips, bringing his face tantalisingly close to her swollen mound, thinly veiled within her skimpy shorts. The scent was driving him wild and he kissed down on her pussy through the fabric, sending goosebumps across her body.

Marcus gently pulled his stepsister's shorts to the side, being careful not to catch any of her light tufts of pubic hair as he shifted the garment. Her pussy was already incredibly wet, with clear rivulets of glistening fluid dripping along her slit. He extended his tongue, and licked the full length of her vulva, hesitating teasingly on her engorged clit.

My finger did the same, twirling around my sensitive clit, lubricated by my own juices.

The young couple on the bus simply shrugged at each other, and then proceeded to French kiss. Back in the day, you might have called it sucking face as they engaged in passionate contact, lips never breaking a seal.

I was getting immensely turned on by listening to the story and by watching the couple. In fact, I was starting to imagine that the couple on the bus were, in fact, Rae and Marcus, and maybe I was the aunt charged with looking after them. My finger slipped into my cunt and I curled it around to massage the G spot at the front of my pussy.

But my headphones were still too quiet and I felt that I was missing some words, or at least some of the emotion in the story. Damn that bus with its noisy diesel engine. I swiped the control on my phone to turn the volume up to maximum, leaving a smear of my cunt juices on the screen.

Bang, bang, bang! There was hammering at the door like thunder.

"Marcus, are you in there?" Aunt Trish called from outside his bedroom door. "I'm coming in."

Rae and Marcus shot upright and smoothed their clothes at breakneck pace. Marcus at least connected a button, but it was only a token effort to disguise the giant bulge residing in his pants. The siblings stood side by side, feeling and looking guilty.

"Rae - so that's where you are," said Trish as she entered. "I got home and I didn't know where you kids were. I'm meant to be looking after you."

"Sorry Trish," said Rae sheepishly.

"Have you been fighting?" asked Trish. "Because your parents warned me that you fight."

Rae and Marcus looked at each other and let out a giggle. "No, we haven't been fighting Trish. We're OK."

"Have you been drinking? Or smoking? You know you've got exams coming up?"

"No," they each replied.

"I have to be sure. I've got a responsibility here," said Trish as she faced up to Marcus. "Let me test your breath. Come on - blow on me," she instructed, presenting her face and closing her eyes.

Marcus froze. What the fuck? He had definitely not been drinking or smoking, so he pursed his lips and gently blew into Trish's face.

Her eyes shot open like a poker machine winning a jackpot. She instantly detected the scent of pussy - like the aroma of the ocean - a slightly salty and musty smell that one can instantly recognise nor ever forget.

"And you?" she asked of Rae, turning and presenting her face once more.

Rae shrugged and blew across Trish's face. Instantly, she discerned the feint pungent overtones of cock. All women know that smell - it varies from man to man but there is a common underlying scent that is instinctively recognisable through millions of years of biology. But Trish wanted to make sure.

Aunt Trish turned back to Marcus. "Stay still," she instructed, and then landed a soft and sensuous kiss on his lips, that lingered allowing her to taste the remnants of Rae's essence.

"Hmmm," she said, licking her lips to extract the subtle flavours. She turned to Rae. "Your turn now." Trish tilted her head slightly and delivered a slow lingering kiss on Rae's soft lips, taking in the taste of Marcus's precum.

This bit was great, but the sound was still too soft. I hunted around the settings on the phone. Sometimes I find that there's a master volume setting on the phone, but then the app has its own volume setting. If you don't have them all turned up then it attenuates all the sound. But there was nothing else. I turned back to the reader to see the yellow bar highlighting the words as the text scrolled on.

"You've been fucking!" exclaimed Trish.

Marcus and Rae looked at each other. They didn't know how to respond.

12