Buster & Holly Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How on earth did you end up way out here, Holly?"

"I won it in a poker game!" As if it needing re-enforcement, she turned back to look at me. "I did," she laughed, "I really did." This was not the girl I remembered from high school "daze."

"It's only five acres but they're my five acres. Thompson up the road plants crop on four of it so I get a little income off of it each year. Taxes are less than $200 dollars a year!" She then winked at me, "I gave the county assessor a blow job!" Again, her playful voice reassured me it was all true. "I did. I really did! It's amazing what you guys will do for a little of this," she said, patting herself on her rump, finally retrieving the '50's lime green cup.

"So all those stories about you were true?"

"What -high school? Hell no! I wouldn't put out for any of those limp wrists. But they all had to save face and in doing so, I became the 'sure thing'" she said, placing quotation marks around it with two fingers from each hand. "'Can't fight city hall and rumors' as my mom use to say. Besides, it got me movies, popcorn and sometimes malts and shakes at the drive-in every weekend." Again she smiled at me as if letting me in on some secret I didn't already know. "Hell, I never fucked any of them turds, least of all Jimmy Dunn. He was the worse. I had to bite his cock when he tried to force me to suck him off. He never did that again. Shit head! I walked home that night."

I looked at Holly wondering how all such rumors and propaganda get started.

"Dare I ask where on earth you won this little piece of heaven playing cards?"

Wagging a finger at me, "Listen here Buster, don't you go knocking this place. I know it aint much to look at, but it really is a piece of heaven to me. Okay?"

"No! I wasn't being facetious. As I was driving out here I was thinking to myself how wonderful it would be to live without neighbors."

Holly continued to smile as she talked. "Well okay then. Ya, its nice not to have neighbors- sometimes. It wasn't so nice last winter when we had all that snow and I got stuck down by the bridge on the way to work. I didn't know what to do. And I'm a pretty self sufficient little gal by most accounts."

"I would imagine when the winter winds begin blowing, its not so easy to stay warm."

"Hey don't let that old antique in there fool ya. It can melt the snow off the barn out the back if I turn it up all the way. But mostly during the winter I live in the storm cellar outside the back door. It's really both a storm cellar and food cellar with even a small cistern in it if you can believe that. Don't know who dug it all out, but they must have had nothing else to do one summer because its larger than the living room. It stays warm enough down there without needing much beyond my Coleman."

"Who'd have thunk it? Holly Bloomquist all mother-earth!"

"I've had to grow up, Buster. Weren't no one else who was going to look after me. You all graduated from school and forgot about me, except when you were all pig faced drunk!"

I shot a glance up at her as if to ask if I were included in that crowd.

"Oh gawd no, honey. I didn't mean you. You were one of the nice ones."

"You knew me?"

"Buster, the girls would talk about you from time to time. About how cute you were but also how god-awful nerdy you were. I dare say, if you had put your mind to it back then, you could have had just about any girl in the school. Didn't know that did you?" My face gave the only answer needed.

"Well what's past is past. Look at me now! I'm probably going to lose the house to Martha. They always favor the women in court. I'm just glad she never got pregnant."

"So you took my advice!"

"Hu?"

"You threw the bitch out!"

"Oh. Ya, guess I did. All she had to do was just clean the house once in a while and have something on the table when I got home. I could put up with the incessant whining. I could even put up with her mom being over there all the time. But I couldn't put up with her mocking and belittling me all the time. Then she quit her job and threatened that from then on that was going to be the way it was and I had better get use to it."

"Did she ever let you back into the bedroom- or shouldn't I ask?" Yet again I cast a look her way. "Sorry! But I knew you didn't get any honeymoon night!"

"Nor any other night. She never once offered herself to me. When I got back to the house after I left here, she had moved me out of my own bedroom and into the guest room. Hell, all the neighbors knew. How couldn't they know with those paper thin walls and all the shouting that went on every night. So to answer your question, no."

"So you thought you'd drive all the way out here to see if the 'sure thing' would look kindly on you and give you a little putintang?" Holly immediately let me know she was kidding by laughing out loud before adding, "Who knows kid. Play your cards right and you just might get lucky. After all, it's not like I get it all the time either!"

Holly's five acres sat high on the horizon. Even with field corn being Thompson choice of shared crop that year, the evening breeze still gamely swept though the house.

"Sun's setting faster now," she acknowledged, looking out the back door.

As I rattled the ice in my empty cup, Holly turned back and retrieved the pitcher out of the old Kelvinator fridge that had one of those circular finned compressors sitting up on top where compressors should have always remained. As she poured me my second cup, she leaned over far enough for me to catch a glimpse of her glorious mountains majesty. I wanted to whistle.

"You like what you see?" she asked without looking at me, turning away to put the half empty pitcher back in the cooler.

"Holly, I don't know why I drove out here. Obviously the truck didn't drive itself but I don't know why..."

"Buster, I'm not Martha. You don't have to play games around me. I'm glad you found your way back out here. I really am. I really didn't want to drive all the way over to Fairfield to sit at a bar pushing off maybe-I-can-get-lucky-with-Holly-tonight drunks. Ya, it didn't end when I left school. But I won't drink in town. I thought by driving on over to Fairfield my reputation wouldn't proceed me. It only took one drunk to recognize me one night and all that pretty much flew out the window."

"So what do you do, Holly?"

"I just push 'm off me."

"No silly. What kind of work do you do?"

"Oh, that. I work for a State Farm agent. He got to be number two in sales last year in the entire state. A nice guy. Doubt if you know him. Don Henchcliff?"

I shook my head no.

"Got a beautiful Mexican wife. Gorgeous! Sweet as sweet can be. Has that old school Mexican thing going on where she treats Don like he's a god or something. They have six kids. And by gawd, looking at her, you'd never guess it. Genetics I guess. She's still got her shape. And let me tell you honey, if you think I've got knockers, you should see hers! I've seen them! -in the changing room at the pool. Believe me, she keeps Don home at nights and happy to be there."

"I'm glad to hear someone's happily married." I couldn't help sounding sad.

"Buster?"

"Hmmm?"

"Why did you come out here tonight?" Holly asked with emphasis.

"Honestly? Because I didn't have any other place to go."

"I'm not sure whether or not I much like that answer. But I do believe you. I've heard a thing or two since you were last here. I heard how they suckered you into that family circus they call a church. They all give God a bad name if you ask me. I think they should rename it 'The Cult of the Closed Door!'"

I laughed at that, though I caught myself in half sentence.

"You're a live wire, Holly Bloomquist. I like that about you. I wished I had gotten to know you before settling down with Martha."

I couldn't imagine she did it often, thick skinned as she had become, but she blushed a little before turning away.

"Oh shucks, mister. Now you've gone and done it."

There was no way possible to push your way off those old chairs without having them hopping across the floor. She knew I was up and moving towards her without ever having turning around.

"Now whatever you're up to, Buster, I want you to know -I'm not no one night stand. Stop and think about that, okay?"

I had to admit, there was the danger of it all being the result of the day's events; the results of her being a woman with two wonderful and inviting fun bags and living out here in the middle of nowhere and me not having had a receptive woman all my adult life.

"I'm not at a place in my life where I know anything for sure anymore, Holly. The only time I've ever been cared for was when you pulled me out the ditch and nursed me back to health that Sunday in May. I never did thank you for that. And I'm sorry I never made it back out here to tell you that."

"No one ever does. That's why I like it out here."

I reached out and turned Holly by the shoulders to face me. As soon as touched her I realized how hard and firm her arms were. She was no gym queen yet this little mansion of hers kept her busy and in shape.

"I didn't come out here to use you, Holly. That much I do know. Beyond that, I can't say for sure -other than I'm sure that I will never spend another night in that house with Martha again."

Holly raised her hand and placed it on top of my own which still held her by her shoulders.

"We've both had a pretty tough go of it over the years. I imagine more than most and each in our own way. I'm not a trophy catch, Buster. I can't have kids."

At that, Holly let go of my hand and stepped back, raising the shirt a bit and the shorts down a bit to show me the scar. "I fell getting out of the combine while harvesting soy beans. I was help'n old man Thompson two years back. I was really enjoying myself doing it too until that happened" Holly shuttered. "Dangerous machines. But I slipped and fell out onto a metal fence post. They sewed me all back up but I can't have babies no more. I don't know if you want to call it lucky, but at least old man Thompson had his insurance paid up. That's how I met Don. He got me a pretty damn good settlement too. Enough that I won't have to worry about money for a while."

I finally shut her up by kissing her full on the mouth. Her arms wrapped themselves about my neck as if she had waited for me to kiss her for a long while. Eventually she loosened her grip and leaned back a bit to look at my face while her hand continued rubbing the back of my head.

"I think you should also know, I'm not really all that good in bed either. . . . despite all those rumors to the contrary." Again she smiled letting me know she wasn't exactly being truthful with me.

"Hmmm." I answered as I grabbed her butt with both hands. "I don't know. These seem pretty well worn to me!"

She drank in another kiss, again wrapping one arm around my neck, standing on her naked toes as the other hand swam laps back and forth across the side of my face.

How could I have known? She had sat in the back of the church on my wedding day, drawing strange faces as everyone walked by. I never saw her and she left even before the newly wedded bride turned and walked back down the aisle as Mrs. Buster Hodges. She had sat on my side of the aisle, greeting no one, arriving late and leaving early. Perhaps like me showing up out here, not actually knowing why, she attended my wedding not quite sure why either. Who could divine such things? Certainly we are never the best judges of our own lives.

I imagine I could have then and there picked her up and carried her up the stairs and into her bedroom and without much of a fuss before making mad passionate love to her. But instead, we walked out the back door and back down the lane hand-in-hand, eventually finding our way to the lazy little creek that ran underneath the small, one lane, wall less steel and concrete bridge that had been there since the first great war. We sat at its edge and dangled our feet in the clear cool water as the last rays of ebbing summer sunlight turned the far western horizons purple and red.

Perhaps it was because it had been a drier summer than normal which kept the swarm of insects at bay. The breeze had begun to pick up bringing with it the promise of storms predicted to arrive later that evening. But already the temperature had appreciably dropped, giving relief to two sweating bodies.

Holly had tried first and failed whereas I succeeded in her failure. "Hey!" she screamed like kids at play, as I pushed her off into the water. Standing in the waist deep runoff, vainly she continued to try by her own strength, which was considerable, to pull me in behind her. Finally I gave in and joined her.

Neither hot nor cold, the water was enough to simply refresh us from the heat of the day without sending either of us into shock. There was no need to strip. Holly's blouse and shorts went sheer upon contact with the water. Bending at the waist, dipping her hair all the way under, Holly came back up with that last button betraying her. "Oh well," she laughed, wrapping both her arms around my neck again, kissing me like I had never been kissed before, giddy as a young child.

The shadows hid her nakedness yet I was able to discern their shape before my hand finally reached out to grab hold of some of her delicious woman's fat. Both breasts were full yet amazingly firm.

She, like me, had just turned thirty that summer. Though we had a lot of life to bury, most of it was yet ahead of us.

Still laughing as she let go of my neck, she tugged on my jeans while begging me, "Come on. Off with them."

"You do it!" I ordered as the flowing water began to carry away the hurt, the hate and the heat of the day.

"Should I throw them up on the bridge or should I just let them float away?" The woman was serious!

"God no. I haven't got anything else."

After succeeding stripping me of my shorts, all clothing was carelessly thrown up on the bridge.

"I hope old man Thompson doesn't come driving through here!" I worried.

"Boy, wouldn't that be some juicy town gossip! Positively scandalous! Why we'd be famous till our die'n day Buster Hodges!"

I didn't know how long it would be new to me, but Holly's humor was infectious. . . as was her aire of eroticism.

"I love doing it in the water. Come here big boy, show me what 'ca got."

With my back to the current, Holly spread her legs and climbed up on me. Completely the nerd I was thought to be, without her help, I never would have found the right hole. Amazingly, her wet warmth encapsulated my manhood in one deft movement.

"Ohhhh! That feels so f'n good, doesn't it?" I heard her say before locking her lips onto mine as she again wrapped my head deep within her arms.

The water was chilled enough to make Holly's nipples even more pronounced. She encouraged me to participate in their pleasure as she began rising and falling on the beyond-stiff war baton.

"So this is what it is like," I said out loud as she leaned back, driving me further into her sop as she concentrated on nothing but having her itch scratched.

Her moans and sigh's coupled with the fierce, abandoned look of her eyes told me she was nearing climax. Finger nails became a clear and present danger, digging deeper into my shoulders as her excitement grew. Then a shout. "Fuuuuuuck!" Then another, "Fuck me, Buster! Oh Buster! Fuck me!" How different her commands were from my abandoned wife's!

The small rocks at the bottom of the stream were covered with moss interspersed with long blades of waving grass. Keeping my footing had become increasing difficult as I tried to obey her commands and movements.

Gaiety had left her. She was deep in her climax as I watched her eyes roll back up in her head before uncontrollable fits and heaving thrust her onto my chest. I had never experienced sexually aroused convulsions before. I had never experienced a climax which mainlined itself to the where we were both oohing and aahing together. I had never experienced becoming so one with another until all strength was raptured from us.

"Gawd, you have no idea how badly I needed that, Buster."

"You? You?" I asked again with deep breaths as if there were any need to emphasize the supposed inequality. "I never knew it could be like this," I sadly confessed.

"Oh I promise you, Buster boy, you ain't seen nothing yet. Wait till I get you back to the house and in a proper sized bed!" The wildness of her eyes and strength of her legs returned as she reached down, grabbing my manhood with her hand so as to verify her intent.

We walked all the way back up to the house naked as the day we had been born. Her breasts flirting from side to side with each step like jello just out of the mold. I couldn't take my eyes off them. At last, here was a woman who not only didn't mind, but enjoyed their being observed. Firm and pointed, I kissed them and sucked on them as often as I could before she pushed me away saying we'd never make it back to the house if I didn't leave her alone!

And we wouldn't have. For just as we made it up the drive, the first drops of hard, cold rain drove their fingers into us as we ran for the protection of the front porch. The storm had come from west while the front porch faced east over the dark rolling ocean of field corn.

12