Bustin' Makes Me Feel Good

Story Info
Three friends have an idea while they watch Ghostbusters.
9.4k words
4.53
23.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags: Hyper Cock, Hyper Balls, Hyper Boobs, Excessive Cum, Cumflation, Ghosts, Brother/Sister Incest, Diphallism/Multi-Cock, Lactation, Threesome - M/F/F, Breast Growth, Cock Growth, Ball Growth

~

"Hey, quit hogging the popcorn dude!" Lily shouted over to her roommate Richard on the other sofa as he munched away at the salty and sweet movie treat. She was a true example of a quirky, indie girl; denim jackets and frilly white blouses, corduroy jeans and clunky Doc Martens, with circular shades and a load of piercings.

She flicked a strand of her long blonde hair away from her eyes to stare daggers over at the handsome 20 year old she lived with, and Richard sheepishly passed the bowl over to her via his twin sister, Stefanie. The brunette siblings were about as identical as they could be despite being different sexes, but Richard was noticeably taller. He was still only around 6 feet tall, but his nerdy yet gorgeous sister Stefanie was particularly petite. She sat between the other two friends and passed the popcorn along and she kept her bespectacled eyes glued to the TV screen while they watched her favourite film: Ghostbusters.

"Do you have to shout so loud?" Stefanie complained as she shoved the metal bowl into Lily's hands without looking, and Lily just huffed quietly.

"Sorry..." she mumbled as she grabbed a handful of popcorn to enjoy, and the three kept watching the classic comedy intently. Well, two of them watched. Richard had completely zoned out, instead choosing to browse his phone as the others enjoyed their movie. He laughed at the wrong times and the light from his phone screen ended up finally distracting his sister too much. Stefanie quickly paused the film and leapt up to grab her brother's phone out of his hand, making jump at little from her ferocity.

"Come on Richard! You agreed we'd watch this as a group!" Stefanie whined in annoyance, and Richard simply shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah I agreed, but... I dunno... This movie just feels kinda stupid." As soon as the words left his mouth he realised it wasn't a good idea. Stefanie's eyes widened with fury and she smacked him on the head in a harsh but simultaneously playful way.

"Hey, this is my favourite movie, doofus! You know how much I like Bill Murray..." Stefanie complained, her voice trailing off dreamily as she mentioned the comedian's name.

"You know he's like, 70, right?" Richard scoffed, and Stefanie's annoyance snapped back and she flicked his nose.

"Shut up. Watch the movie." She hopped back down to the beanbag she was sitting on between the two sofas in Richard and Lily's flat, and got ready to resume viewing before Lily opened her mouth.

"What makes you think the movie's stupid?" Lily asked inquisitively, tilting her head at the paused image of fat, ugly green ghost downing red wine by the bottle in a fancy ballroom. "I think it's pretty good."

Richard rolled his eyes and sighed, knowing he was going to draw some heat from Stefanie for his opinion. Growing up, whenever his point of view differed from hers it meant she would make plenty of noise and nuisance. "I just think that it's really unrealistic. Ghosts aren't real so-"

"Yes they are!" Lily shouted, cutting him off mid-sentence. The two siblings looked over at their friend in disbelief, and she stomped her foot gently on the carpet. "I know they're real, I've seen them!" Richard snorted as he held back some laughter, and Stefanie slapped him on the thigh to shut him up.

"You've seen ghosts? Like, real ghosts?" Stefanie asked the quirky blonde girl next to her, and Lily nodded enthusiastically.

"Yeah! I saw one at my Grandma's house." She stated outright, and Richard shook his head.

"No way, no you didn't. They don't exist!" he stated matter-of-factly and Lily gasped, hurt by his lack of belief. Before she could launch into a verbal counter-attack Stefanie jumped between the two to stop a fight from breaking out.

"Hey, I have an idea! Let's see if we can find a ghost!" She exclaimed as if a lightbulb had lit up above her head, and the two other people next to her stared on and waited for an explanation. "The Ghostbusters found ghosts in haunted places with fancy technology, so why can't we? We can nick some stuff from the uni research lab and take it over to that abandoned hotel across town to spend the night. If there's gonna be a ghost in the city, it'll be there."

Richard raised an eyebrow in confusion and huffed. "You believe Lily?" He asked, but Stefanie just shrugged.

"I dunno if she's right, but we can find out. Does it sound like a good idea Lily?" She asked, and the blonde nodded excitedly. "Right. I'll get the stuff and we'll meet at the hotel tomorrow at dusk."

Richard nodded slowly and stood up to head to bed. He figured the whole expedition would be a waste of time in which he'd get very little sleep in a dilapidated building, so he wanted to get some shut-eye now. However, as he tried to leave Stefanie grabbed his arm and pulled him back down with some surprising strength considering her petite frame. "Hey, movie's not over bro. Sit down." She commanded, and Richard sighed. Looks like he'd not be getting much sleep tonight either.

~

The sun was low in the sky, the bottom of the fiery orange orb just grazing the city skyline as the trio of students arrived at the back entrance to the abandoned hotel. The old towering art-deco building was almost falling apart; paint peeling, windows smashed, wood rotting... it looked like it was on its last legs. Lily walked up to the chain link fence, marked with a sign saying PRIVATE PROPERTY - KEEP OUT and shook it, making it rattle and echo around the rear loading bay for the hotel. Behind her, Richard stood beside his sister with his hands keeping the trolley covered in 'ghost-detecting-equipment' steady, and he stared at her back with derision.

"Did you have to bring that thing with you? You know it's not real right?" He questioned as Stefanie adjusted the shoulder straps on her prized, 1:1 replica 'Ghostbusters Proton Pack' she'd got at a convention a couple of years ago. It lit up and made all the right noises, and much to Stefanie's joy it was signed on the bottom by Dan Akroyd.

"It felt appropriate. Anyway, this stuff is about as real as it gets." She looked over the equipment lining the trolley and checked nothing had fallen off on the walk to the hotel, and once she was satisfied she joined Lily by the old gate. "Can you jimmy it open or something?" Stefanie questioned as Lily giggled and opened her purse to reveal a small lockpicking set.

"I haven't used these since I last broke into my Dad's liquor cabinet. I think I've still got the magic touch though..." Lily quickly proved her skills as she wiggled the thin metal sticks in the old padlock keeping the gate shut tight and it quickly clicked open, dropping from the chain it was attached to and landing on the tarmac between Lily's feet with a loud *thunk*. "Voila!" She exclaimed with a flourish as she pushed the gate open, and it creaked on its hinges to reveal the path to the back entrance.

"Alright, let's go find a ghost!" Lily cheered, skipping across the paved courtyard to the old door to the hotel foyer as the twin siblings followed on behind, the wheels of the trolley squeaking in time with their footsteps. Both Lily and Stefanie approached the boarded up door to yank the wooden planks keeping the double-doors sealed off, finding it surprisingly easy as the old, termite ravaged wood broke apart around its nails.

Once all the boards were gone the three friends entered to look around the infamous Scarlett Veil Hotel & Spa. They each switched on their flashlights and looked about the dark and dusty lobby, all marvelling at the decadence and destruction. Chandeliers hung from the ceiling, covered in cobwebs and grime. The red velvet sofas dotted around the floorspace were split open and falling apart. The concierge desk was under a pile of rubble from the walkway above that had presumably collapsed years ago. "Huh, spooky..." Stefanie commented as she glanced around, noting the torn carpets as she walked to avoid tripping herself up.

"I did some research about this place last night, during the film," Richard spoke up, his voice echoing around the abandoned lobby. "This was a really fancy hotel during the start of the 20th Century and really rose to fame during the 1920s, but it had a dark side. Apparently there were rumours of really shady stuff happening behind the scenes, and it was owned by some creepy occultist who got arrested for doing some fucked up sacrifice across town." Lily and Stefanie grimaced at the thought of the grisly sacrifice as Richard kept talking.

"After his arrest the hotel started to lose customers, until the final straw in 1945. This prostitute, Madelyn Turner, got murdered pretty brutally in Room 1145 by some psycho and it freaked people out. She was apparently well-known by lots of people in the city and the word of her murder spread quick."

"How does a prostitute get 'well-known'?" Stefanie wondered out loud, and Richard chimed in with more info from his research.

"Well she often got hired by very rich and famous socialites from the city and she would join them for swanky events, so she appeared in newspapers several times, but that wasn't the only thing she was known for. Allegedly, she also was extraordinarily kinky. She did stuff that was almost unheard of back then and loved every minute, and had some fetishes that are pretty outrageous even by today's standards." As he described her promiscuous ways Richard recalled the pictures he saw of her gorgeous face and body on her wikipedia page and felt his cock stir. He shifted his hips to subtly make himself more comfortable in his jeans as the others kept looking for the stairs.

"Hey, you'd better not be slut-shaming good ol' Miss Turner..." Lily called out as she explored the foyer, and Richard snorted.

"I'm not slut-shaming! I think it was cool that she was so empowered so long ago." He replied, and Lily nodded solemnly.

"Well, if she got murdered in Room 1145 I think we should spend the night there." Stefanie suggested as she climbed around behind the concierge desk to look for keys. She stumbled a little as she stepped over the rubble, grabbing onto the nearby pillars to support herself before she found a lockbox under a desk. She pulled it out from its hidey-hole and blew off the dust before skipping back over the debris to Lily. "Hey, Miss Lock-Pick. I think this is the box we need."

Again Lily demonstrated her finesse with her lock picking tools and the box clicked open, revealing a mass of keys clattering about inside, all labelled with different numbers. "Huh, this must have been the box where they kept the spares..." Richard thought out loud, looking over Lily's shoulder at the collection. Lily fished around, moving the metal keys around as they jingled together until she found the key labelled with '1145'.

"Aha! Found it!" She squeaked as she jumped a little with excitement, and she handed the key into the hands of her friend. Stefanie took the key carefully and looked around, spotting a dusty sign marked STAIRS pointing off into the dark.

"So, onwards to the murder room. It should be on floor 11," she mumbled, walking towards the path leading up as Richard groaned.

"Do we really have to lug all this junk up 11 floors? Don't the lifts work?" He complained as he followed his sister, and Lily just smirked next to him.

"Dude, this place has been closed for 76 years. Those cables will be awful... I doubt the lifts could carry Stef, let alone a giant load of heavy equipment."

Richard lowered his head and took a deep, irritated breath. "Great."

~

A few hours later, all the gear had been moved successfully to the 11th floor and wheeled into Room 1145, and the trio of friends practically collapsed onto the floor from exhaustion once it was all set up. Infra-red cameras pointed down the hall and around the room, oscilloscopes scanned radio waves, and microphones were picking up the minute sounds that a ghost might make. Stefanie was pleased with the high-tech, expensive gear that her university had lent her, and she marvelled at the finished product around her.

However, the room their stuff was situated in was a total wreck. The old floorboards creaked underfoot, the walls were dotted with crumbling holes that revealed the rotting wooden beams behind, and the window overlooking the city was greasy and cracked, letting in a brisk chill from the evening air. The double bed in the centre of the room was falling apart too, with a split-apart mattress and a headboard that was almost snapped in two, but the worst part was under it. After Lily and Richard had shoved the bed from its spot in the middle of the room to make space for their equipment, they all felt a shiver down their spines as they spotted the stain left behind from a puddle of blood on the floorboards that was once hidden.

"I guess they didn't clean up much after the murder..." Lily commented as she sidestepped the deep red stain, joining Stefanie by the laptop being fed all the data from their apparatus. "Find any ghosts yet?"

"Well, we've been here with the gear set up for about 4 minutes, so... no. I think this might take a while, if we find anything at all," Stefanie explained, and Lily twiddled with her hair as she looked around. Across the room, Richard was gazing out of the window at the city below, watching the red and white lights of cars flowing down the streets as he cracked open the first beer of the evening. Lily watched him take his first sip and pouted at him, drawing his attention.

"Alright, there's more in the cooler on the trolley," He said, knowing what her pout meant as he pointed over at the cart by the door. Lily immediately perked up and skipped over to grab herself a cold can, passing Stefanie by as the dorky girl typed away at the laptop to organise the data, then joined her flatmate by the window. "To ghosts." Richard toasted sarcastically, extending an arm to clink their cans together.

"To ghosts!" Lily beamed back, knocking her can with his as they settled in for a long night.

~

The figure stalked across the floorboards with furtive grace as it sneaked towards its prey.

Every step was carefully calculated to avoid making any noise, dodging the sensors so as to not be detected, and before long it was bearing down on its quarry. Closer it crept and closer still, until it was little more than a hair's breadth from the unsuspecting man on the bed.

In a sudden shift from quiet stealth to loud and unabashed pandemonium, the figure started to become more wild. Its arms slammed together as it's hands began to make a cacophony to startle the person beneath...

"Wake up dude! It's only been like 2 hours!" Lily shouted over Richard's sleeping face, clapping her hands together to try and scare the hell out of him. He awoke with a start, instinctively pushing Lily off of himself and shouting in terror as he shuffled back across the collapsing bed.

"Holy shit Lily! What the fuck?" He yelled as he caught his breath, raising a hand to his chest to feel his heart race in his ribcage as Lily just laughed uncontrollably. "Not cool, you scared the shit out of me!" Lily wiped a tear from her eye as she caught her breath, but before she could refute Richard's annoyance they both got 'shushed' loudly from the nerd hunched over the laptop.

"Hey, shut up you two! You're ruining the readings!" Stefanie called out to them as she placed her index finger over her lips, looking much like a disgruntled teacher. She scowled over at her two friends briefly before returning her attention back to the computer to recalibrate around all the noises they'd just made.

"Jeez, I just wanted a bit of fun..." Lily muttered, joining Richard on the dilapidated bed. She shuffled close to him, their hips touching, and she shivered a little under her little bagged-studded denim jacket. "It's really cold in here... are you cold?" She asked her flatmate and Richard shrugged.

"Yeah, it's a bit chilly. I guess it's the altitude." He ignored the scoff from his sister at the remark and Lily just scooted a tiny bit closer. She rested her head on his shoulder, letting her blonde locks flow down his sweatshirt like a white-gold waterfall, and her teeth chattered quietly under the noise of Stefanie's typing.

"My nips are so hard, they could cut glass..." Lily murmured as she looked down at her chest, her braless breasts poking subtly through her Nirvana t-shirt. She often didn't bother with bras, both because her boobs weren't that big and she felt they were just a nuisance imposed on her by modern standards, so her cold nipples were more obvious than normal.

As soon as her comment about her icy teats left her mouth she froze and both inwardly and outwardly cringed. "Why the fuck did I say that? Why did I..." Her train of thought derailed as she felt her eyes drift away from the spot on the floor she was focused on, moving around until they lingered on Richard's crotch. His bulge was nice, nothing too special but...

"Why am I so horny!?" Lily internally screamed as she sat upright to move away from Richard. They'd been living together for a couple of years when they started uni, but Lily had never felt feelings for Richard like that before. Why now? It was as if there was some force making her want to fuck! It was faint; just enough to make her thoughts drift to the more lewd variety, but it was certainly there.

Lily glanced over at Richard next to her, and he didn't seem too fazed. He was checking his phone, scrolling through some website, and didn't seem to be thinking about her nipple comment. As she looked at his face, looking down at his phone, Lily felt that aroused tingle run down her body to her crotch. Her eyes danced across his rugged jawline, drinking in his tasteful stubble as her gaze ambled up to his gorgeous hazel eyes, and she felt like her view was being sucked into the whirlpools surrounding his pupils.

She snapped her head away. "Fucking hell, get it together!" She mentally scolded herself, and she looked around to try and take her mind off of the heat building in her loins. She looked over at her friend Stefanie, sitting at the computer, and she thought for a moment...

"Okay, at least I'm not that horny," she thought, relieved at her lack of arousal upon glancing at Stefanie. She stood up and walked over to the window to cool off, hoping the view over the city nightscape and the cool air from the window cracks would act as a cold shower of sorts. She shivered again as the tranquil breeze rolled across her cheeks, and she sighed at the feeling of her pussy still tingling. What was making her so worked up?

"Ooh, you guys, it's almost midnight!" Stefanie beamed, keeping track of the time at the bottom of the screen. "I bet if spooky stuff is gonna happen, it'll happen then." Richard got up to join his sister, hoping to find out if his wasted Saturday night was bearing fruit, and Lily slinked back over to the bed to retake her seat. She watched the other two confer with one another over the piles and piles of data streaming into the laptop as the clock kept ticking.

On and on.

11:58

11:59

00:00

For a moment, all of a sudden, nothing happened. The room stood still as the three amigos held their nerve to see if anything would happen, but nothing did. "Huh," Lily noted, looking around the decrepit hotel room. "I guess-"

Unexpectedly, the lights the trio had set up around the room cut out along with the equipment they were using to monitor the potentially ghostly activities occurring around them. In the dark, they heard a scream.