Busting Broncos Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rae121452
rae121452
1,574 Followers

"Why do we have to pay for daddy and Uncle Cody?" Tony said.

"Because they've been carrying your fat asses since you were born. I doubt Cody has ever had even a vacation. It's time to make it up to him."

"We don't have to stay here and work for you, cocksucker." Steve said.

"You're right, you don't. Go pack your shit and I'll drive you both to town. I can hire two hands for less then I was going to pay you and we'll all be happy."

Steve puffed out his chest and began to walk menacingly toward where I stood. When he was about a foot from me I said, "Remember how that worked out for you earlier. This time I won't be so gentle."

He stopped and glared at me and I said, "You see, I've got one advantage that you don't have."

"And what's that, faggot?" he asked.

"I hate your fucking guts even more than you hate mine. That puts you in a dangerous position."

I could see that it shocked him to hear me say it so blatantly and there was a flicker of doubt in his eyes. Instead of coming at me again, he turned with a growl and stomped down the hallway.

I turned to Tony and said, "Sit down you need to eat breakfast."

I filled a plate and was setting it in front of Tony when I noticed him and Cody both staring with wide eyes at the hallway entrance behind me.

When I turned, Steve was standing framed in the doorway pointing a double barreled shotgun at me.

"Give me my bank card and the truck keys and you won't get hurt." he said. I noticed tears of frustration in his eyes.

"So now you're going to shoot me? If you don't know it, it makes for a real mess." I said. I took a few steps toward him until the barrel of the gun rested against my chest. "Well, go on and shoot me motherfucker. You'll go to jail not only as a child molester but as a murderer, too. You ever hear about what happens to child molesters in prison? You and Tony won't have each other to cry to, either, since you'll be on death row."

I was staring into his eyes and I saw the tears start to overflow.

"I just want what's coming to me." he said.

"I can take care of that."

I curled my right hand into a fist, knuckles out as I'd been taught and punched him in the Adam's apple while pushing the gun barrel to his right with my left at the same time. The shotgun went off and splintered the lower panel out of the back door. Steve dropped to the floor, clutching his throat while making gurgling noises.

I had the shotgun barrel still in my hand and I broke it open. There was a shell remaining on one side.

"I thought I'd hidden all of the bullets and such around here." I said. "I guess I missed these."

I removed the shell and put it in my pocket. Steve was still on the floor thrashing and trying to breathe.

"Now, Tony, I have a lesson for you." I said, turning to him and Uncle Cody. They were both sitting white faced and staring at me.

"This is why it's a bad idea to have a long barreled gun in the house. Once the other guy gets it away from you, they can use it as a club."

I grasped the end of the gun barrel and used it to beat Steve over parts of his body, swinging it from over my head and making sure that the wooden stock left bruises. He yelped and kicked but wasn't able to avoid the blows.

When I'd finished, I placed the gun on the counter and straddled Steve's chest while gripping his head by the hair on both sides. He looked up at me with real fear and I said, "If you ever come at me with a weapon again, you'd better be prepared to kill me. Otherwise, I'll track you to the ends of the earth and get my revenge. And if you do kill me, my soul will come back from hell for you." I slammed the back of his head against the tile floor and stood up.

"Is there anything else I can get you, Uncle Cody?" I asked, turning to him.

Nonplusses, he said, "I could eat a few more of those sausages if you've got any."

I served him from the skillet and as I did so I turned to Tony.

"Help your brother up off of the floor. He needs to eat his breakfast." I told him.

He helped the groaning Steve to get up and onto a chair at the bar. He looked dazed.

"Would anyone like more coffee?" I asked.

Tony began to eat while Steve sat weaving on his chair. Finally he said, "I wish our whore mother had aborted you."

There was a heavy aluminum pan sitting on the stove and without even thinking, I grasped the handle and swung it around so it hit Steve on the side of the head. There was a loud clang and he fell to the floor once more.

"You might hurt that boy if you keep that up." Uncle Cody said.

"Nah, he's been kicked by horses harder than that. Besides, I hit him in the head, it won't hurt anything."

He was lying on the floor again, really dazed, and I said to Tony, "Pick your brother up again."

I looked down at Steve and said, "That door is coming out of your pay."

Tony had just gotten him seated and upright when I looked at the back door to see the sheriff looking back at me through the ruined door.

"Good morning, Sheriff." I said. "Would you like a cup of coffee?"

The sheriff came up onto the porch and opened the splintered door and walked in. I noticed that he and Cody exchanged a freighted look and knew I'd have to get that story out of Cody later.

"I got a call about the sound of gunfire out this way." he said. "It looks like somebody killed your door."

"My brother Steve was just showing me his shotgun and he's such a goof that he accidentally set it off." I said. "He's really careless about these things."

He looked over at Steve where he sat on the stool, slightly weaving with the side of his face swelling and his eye blackening.

"Looks like the kick back whomped him on the side of his head, too." he said. "Should I arrest him for discharging a firearm?"

"No, he's learned his lesson. I doubt he'll be that careless again. There is one thing that you can do for me, though."

I reached into my pocket and handed him the shell, then said, "Come with me."

Picking up the shotgun I led him down to daddy's office where I locked the gun in the gun safe, then handed him the keys.

"Keep these for me till my daddy comes home." I said. "If I run across anymore loose weapons, I'll bring them in to your office."

He looked at me with a slight smile and I again noticed how handsome he was. I decided to get going before I did something rash. Leading him back to the kitchen, I asked, "How about that coffee?"

"I need to get back since everything here is under control." he said. "Walk me out to the car."

I followed him out and he looked just as hot from the rear as from the front. When we got to the car, he turned to face me.

"You're a real little hard ass, aren't you?" he said.

I waited a moment and then said, "Usually I hear what a soft little ass I have."

He grinned and said, "I guess growing up in the city you had to learn to take care of yourself."

"I can do that but I'm really better at taking care of others." I said, looking him up and down.

This time he actually chuckled and he said, "How would you like to come over to my place one night for dinner when you've got everything around here under control?"

"I'll be there." I replied, almost before he'd finished asking.

"Aren't you going to ask what I'm serving?" he asked with that same grin.

"Whatever you serve me, I already know I'll enjoy it, however it's served. I'll probably even ask for seconds and thirds."

"It's going to be a pleasure having you around town." he said, getting into his car.

"I'll do my best to make sure of that." I said.

He backed out of the drive and waved as he went on his way.

Back in the kitchen, the three of them were still sitting at the breakfast bar.

"If you all are done, Cody will tell you two what he wants done today. And you'll do it."

I turned to Cody and said, "That sit right with you?"

He cut his eyes out to where the sheriff's car had been parked while grinning at me and then said, "Sure, there's plenty to keep these boys busy around here."

"Which one of you two played baseball?" I asked, turning to Steve and Tony.

"I did, why?" Tony replied.

"I found your aluminum baseball bat in the cellar when I was down there yesterday. Have you ever seen what happens when somebody gets hit with one of those things? When I was in junior high, there was this football player who tried to bully my ass every chance he got. Finally, I waited until he was leaving after practice one night and used one of those across his back. He went down right then. Messed up his face and knocked out his front teeth on the concrete, too. So while he was down, I gave him a couple more hits just for fun. He had so many enemies that they never did figure out who did it. He had to quit the team and was still coughing blood up from his lungs a year later."

I looked over at Cody and said, "If they give you any trouble or won't do as you ask, just come and get me."

The two of them sat staring at me like I'd sprouted three heads and I said, "Time to get to work. I've got things to do before I go see daddy."

"I want to see daddy." Steve said.

"Tough shit." I replied. "You haven't wanted to see him before and you won't now till he comes home. I already worked it out with the sheriff that you're to stay far away while he mends. The sheriff hates you, too, by the way. Now get to work or you don't get paid."

Uncle Cody rose and held the door as they shuffled out, Steve especially giving me black looks. Before Uncle Cody stepped out, he looked back at me with a smile and shot his eyebrows up.

I had a few things to pick up at the hardware store next to the bank before going to see daddy so I parked the car and got out. On my way, I stopped into the bank to talk to the manager.

"My brothers are back." I told Mr. Wilson. "The sheriff already knows about it, so if they come in here causing any trouble just give him a call. He said he'd enjoy breaking their heads."

"We already heard about some shooting out your way this morning." he said. "I guess someone got up on the wrong side of the bed."

"Don't be surprised if that's a permanent condition."

"I was hoping I'd see you soon, too." he said. "I mentioned around town about that presentation you gave me and how you're certified and I've got a couple of businesses in town who'd like to hire you to go over their books for them."

"I really appreciate the referrals." I told him. "If I can make some extra money it will help daddy get back to solvency that much faster."

"I figured you'd say something like that. I hope he knows what a lucky man he is."

"I'm the lucky one." I said. "There's nobody like my daddy."

My purchases at the hardware store only took a few minutes.

When I got to the hospital, my nurse friend had a breakfast tray waiting for me.

"They're talking about taking the frame off of your daddy's arms today or tomorrow." she said. "Won't that be a relief?"

"It sure will be for him but I kind of like taking care of him." I said.

"Well, he's waiting for you. Give him a kiss for me."

I walked down the hall and unlocked daddy's door and entered. He was sitting up in bed smiling and I walked over and gave him a deep openmouthed kiss.

"Your nurse asked me to give you that." I said.

I could see a mound starting to grow under his sheet where his cock had started to stiffen. I grasped the fat meat in my hand and asked, "Should I feed you first or do you want to feed me?"

"Give me my breakfast, you young lecher." he said, smiling. "I'm a sick man."

I wheeled the bedside table over to hold his tray and sat on the bed beside him.

"My brothers are back." I said.

He made a show of looking me over and then said, "I don't see any new cuts or bruises."

"You haven't seen Steve, yet." I said. "He may need some serious re-education."

"He's always been the ringleader." Daddy said. "Tony is so soft he'll go along with anything he says. Get him out of Steve's control and your work is half done."

"I'm working on it. I'm going to ask Cody to help me out with that."

"I don't want to know." daddy said. "You and my brother are a dangerous combination."

"You'll find out when I get you home." I said.

It didn't take long for daddy to eat breakfast and when he was done; his enormous cock was fully hard and standing up against his belly.

"I guess I know what you want for the next course." I said, wrapping my hand around the thick shaft.

Daddy's cock tasted even better than it had the day before. I spent several minutes licking and sucking on his fat balls before going to work on his cock head. He lay against his pillows, head back and eyes closed as I serviced his beautiful dick. He lasted a lot longer than he had the day before and I was able to work about half of his big cock down my throat before I felt the signs that he was getting ready to cum. His load was almost as big as the day before, flooding my mouth and oozing down my throat in a warm tide.

When his balls were emptied and his cock starting to soften, I sat up and used his napkin to wipe the juices off of my chin.

"I could get used to having breakfast served like that." he said.

"Breakfast, lunch, supper and a midnight snack if you want." I replied. "Just as soon as I get you home."

"You may get tired out running back and forth between me and Cody." daddy said.

"No, I won't. I intend to have you two side by side or at whichever end you feel like getting busy with." I said.

"The more the merrier." daddy replied.

After leaving the hospital I decided to fix a pot of my special chili and take daddy a bowl at the hospital for supper. He had to be tired of hospital food.

Driving through town I passed the sheriff coming the other way. I stuck my tongue out at him and waggled it back and forth and in return he smilingly shook his forefinger at me.

Back home, everything was quiet. I went to daddy's room and picked up the mess that my brothers had left behind and added all of it to the garbage heap inside the bedroom. Then I unpacked my hardware store purchases and got to work.

When I had finished, there was a shiny metal hasp attached to daddy's door and it was locked with a shiny new padlock. No more sleeping over for my brothers.

I started making my chili and was about halfway finished when my brother Tony came through the back door. He hesitated when he saw me, and then went down the hall to the bathroom. After a few minutes he returned and as he passed I asked, "Do you want something cold to drink?"

"Steve told me not to talk to you." he said.

"You don't have to do everything Steve tells you." I said. "You're a grown man."

He gave me a skeptical look and went back outdoors. I called my favorite nurse to let her know that I wouldn't be back to see daddy until supper time and she told me that that worked out fine, they were removing the frame from daddy's arms and were going to get him up to try walking today.

I returned to my cooking and had the chili simmering on the stove when Uncle Cody walked in grinning. He stopped, sniffed and said, "That smells mighty good. Don't forget to make cornbread."

"Already in the oven." I replied. He was still grinning and I asked, "Why are you looking like a Cheshire cat?"

"What did you say to Tony?" he asked.

"Why?"

"A few minutes after he came back outside, he and his brother got into an argument. I couldn't hear what it was about but Steve looked pissed off."

"I just told him he was a grownup and should do what he wants."

"Which is exactly what Steve doesn't want. Trouble in paradise." Uncle Cody said. "Steve is getting pushed from all sides."

"Just be extra nice to Tony." I said. "It will help undermine Steve."

"I never noticed what a plump little ass Tony has until I watched him fuck you." Cody said. "I think I can be extra nice."

"You look sort of tired." I replied. "The hayloft should be really comfortable, should you need a break today."

Cody just grinned and went back to work.

I didn't see any of them the rest of the afternoon. I worked on the books for the business, looking for mistakes and ways to economize. I developed several ideas that I needed to talk over with daddy and Cody before I'd finished.

It was late afternoon already so I packed up daddy's supper and drove down to the hospital. When I got to daddy's hallway, I could see him slowly walking on a walker at the other end escorted by an orderly. Daddy's gown was open in the back and his muscular buns were on open display.

I walked up behind the two of them and said, "It must be night time, I see a full moon."

Daddy looked over his shoulder at me and the orderly noticed daddy's bare ass. He hastened to tie the strings to close the gown and daddy laboriously turned the walker around so he was facing me.

The orderly looked to be about thirty, a well built man who was definitely strong enough to lift his patients. I noticed a nice bulge in the front of his scrubs and looked up at his face. He was also pretty good looking.

"I wondered why we had all of those people following us." he said. "They must have been enjoying the show."

It was obvious, at least to me, that the orderly was gay.

"You probably left the gown open on purpose so that you could watch the show." daddy said.

"Can you blame me?" he asked. "You spend the day looking at wrinkled geriatric butts and you'd take advantage, too."

We introduced ourselves, the orderly telling me that his name was Victor, and I crouched down so that I was in front of daddy.

"Now what are you looking for?" daddy asked.

"I just wanted to make sure nothing else was hanging out." I said. "That gown is pretty short so I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of inches of meat swinging in the breeze."

The orderly laughed and said, "If that was the case, we'd have more than just a crowd out here. There'd be fights going on to get a better look."

"You two just go on and make fun of an old sick man." daddy said.

"If you call that a sickness, I wish it was contagious." the orderly said.

We slowly walked daddy back to his room and helped him to sit on the bed. Of course, his gown rode up and his enormous cock was in clear view hanging over the edge of the bed.

"If you need help lifting that thing, it's probably part of Victor's job." I told daddy.

"But I don't usually have to do such heavy lifting." Victor said.

Daddy looked from one of us to the other and said, "You two dirty boys are dangerous together."

"That sounds like it might be fun." Victor replied.

"Victor," I said, "I'm new in town and don't really know anybody yet. Maybe when daddy gets home, you can come out one evening for dinner. I'd really like you to meet my uncle. He and daddy have a whole lot in common." I made a point of looking at daddy's big swinging dick.

"That sounds like even more fun." Victor said.

He helped daddy to lift his feet onto the bed and I noticed that he made sure to get a good close up look at daddy's giant cock. Daddy noticed, too, and I saw his cock starting to twitch into life.

"I'll just go and get some utensils so your daddy can have some of whatever smells so good in that dish." Victor said and exited.

"So now you're pimping for my brother?" Daddy asked. "Does that mean you're going to start hooking me up, too?"

I walked over and grasped daddy's giant cock under the sheet and said, "Now that you mention it, I think that's exactly what I'll do."

Victor came back into the room at that point and I'm sure he saw me holding onto daddy's dick.

"Victor, I have a favor to ask of you. I need to get back home. Would you consider helping daddy eat his supper?"

"That's my job." Victor said. "I'll enjoy it."

"I was going to give daddy a bath this afternoon, too. Do you think you might be able to handle him?"

I glanced at daddy and saw him grinning and another twitch of growth under his sheet.

rae121452
rae121452
1,574 Followers