Busting Broncos Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * *

The house that Steve had found and bought for offices had worked out even better than I could have imagined. He stripped the entire place back to the original building while leaving the old paintwork and fixtures in place. Entering it was like stepping into the 19th century.

Steve had his office in the back corner room and I was directly across the hall from him. Daddy had declined an office of his own and it made sense since I had taken over all of the paper and book work of the ranch. That meant that Tony was free to have the two front rooms as his antiques shop.

Tony had astounded all of us, not only with his encyclopedic knowledge of antiques but also with his business abilities. He had spent several weeks during the summer sorting through the vast jumble of objects stored in the building's cellar and attic, at times coming home in the middle of the night excited and looking like he'd been mining coal. But the effort had been worth it, he'd pulled incredible finds out of those two junk heaps. After his loving attention it was impossible to believe that some of the objects had been abandoned for the past however many decades.

He had the parlor room and the kitchen at the front of the house and in an amazingly short time, he'd decorated the two with his inventory. Finds from the building were augmented with new purchases and items unearthed from the crates in the barn that I'd gotten from the Reverend's estate.

In no time at all, he'd acquired a following that we referred to as his groupies. Every Saturday and Sunday he spent the day at the shop surrounded by his admirers. A gaggle of old biddies came and passed the day with him, swapping gossip and telling tales. He'd found an apartment sized green and cream colored stove buried in the basement. It had four burners and an oven and a high back board with a warming shelf. He hooked it up in the old kitchen and served his guests coffee or tea along with his fresh baked treats.

There were young people, too, who came to buy. They respected his knowledge and the fact that he'd let them buy on time and was always willing to come down in price for an item they really loved but couldn't afford. And then there was his posse of dealer associates, some of whom drove in from miles away. They were mostly middle aged men who were immaculately groomed and dressed and any one of whom might be found slinking out of his bedroom early the next morning.

I now also had a room in the house, daddy's old office, so it wasn't uncommon to stumble into the bathroom and meet a total stranger there. Daddy said that he sometimes felt like he was living in Grand Central Station and Tony said that he was just being friendly.

* * * * * *

When I came indoors, the aroma of fresh cinnamon buns made my mouth water. He always baked extra so that we had baked goods for Friday supper and for breakfast all weekend. He was also excellent at baking.

He was icing the warm rolls when I went into the kitchen and sat down across from him.

"Kevin Morton is in the hospital." I said. "He had a reaction to something he ate."

Tony concentrated on his rolls but he said, "I remember he was allergic to stuff and ate funny."

"I stopped at the hospital to see how he was." I said. "Even after almost dying, he was hot for me to fuck him."

Tony stopped icing and looked over at me.

"Are you going to?" he asked, stony faced.

"Well, he's sure got a gorgeous little ass and he insisted on showing it to me."

Tony went back to icing and I could see him chewing at his lips.

"I think Kevin is kind of fucked up." he said. "I'd be careful."

"Are you being my big brother now?" I asked, being snide.

Tony didn't bite, he just said, "You don't know his history. I used to play with him in primary school. His mother was always really nice to me because she knew that our mother wasn't around. Then, there was a big fire. Tony was camped out in a tent in the yard so he was the only one who survived. His mother, father and sister all died that night. He got a huge insurance settlement and then went to live with his grandmother on the other side of town."

"You think he's still fucked up from that?"

"There's more." Tony said. "When we were in high school, he was crazy about a friend of mine named Alison. They went out together for over a year and then one night her car ran off the road and she was killed."

"So, he's got shitty luck."

"After we graduated, his grandmother died, too. She fell down the back porch steps one evening and lay there all night. She was dead next morning. Kevin said he hadn't come home until late and he thought she'd already gone to bed so he didn't even think to look for her."

"Are you telling me he's jinxed or something, that I should be wary of him because of that?"

"I'm telling you that if you fuck him you shouldn't get too involved." he replied.

"We're talking about a fuck, not a wedding." I said.

Tony looked at me for a moment and then said, "Just be careful with him."

* * * * * *

The following Monday afternoon I was up to my tits in paperwork. The books for the new business that I'd taken on had turned into a giant puzzle. I'd wound up following the history of the store back line by line and I was finding that there were errors on all fronts. The good news was that by the time I was done, it would be possible to prove to the IRS that no funny business had gone on and all of the problems were due to plain ignorance. By the time I finally got everything balanced and in shape, I had a feeling that the government would actually owe the business money.

My phone buzzed, breaking my concentration.

I answered and a voice said, "You didn't call me."

"Who's speaking?" I asked.

"It's Kevin, dummy. You said you were going to call me." he replied in a voice that implied that I should have known who was calling.

"How did you get my number?"

"From your flier, how do you think?"

"I'm sorry, I was deep into work and I'm not thinking straight." I said. "What's up?"

"Your dick if I'm lucky." Kevin replied.

How could I not make a date for later?

* * * * * *

Later that evening as I was about to leave for Kevin's, Tony was sitting at the kitchen table as I passed toward the back door. He had several pastry and cookie recipe books open and was absorbed in making notes onto a yellow tablet.

"You look busy." I said.

He looked up at me and said, "It's almost like chemistry. And I wasn't any good in chemistry. But I understand all of this." Noticing that I had my jacket on he asked, "Where are you off to?"

"I thought I'd stop over and see Kevin." I replied.

Tony made a face that I couldn't read and then after a second he said, "Don't get too involved."

"The only thing I plan involving is my dick."

"Well, call me if you need me." he replied as I exited.

All of the way to Kevin's place, I kept mulling over Tony's odd reaction. But, with Tony, who knows what was normal.

Kevin lived on the last block of our little main street in an apartment upstairs from a thrift store. I parked out front and climbed the stairs to his door.

Before I could even knock, the door swung open and Kevin stood waiting, fully nude. His body was slim with naturally defined muscles under the pale skin and he either shaved his body or was practically hairless. His half hard cock was bigger than expected and I looked forward to seeing it fully stiff. For the first time, it registered that he and I were almost exactly the same height.

"I like your outfit." I said as I entered past him.

"I wore it just for you." he replied and grabbed my growing cock through the fabric of my jeans. "Get this big thing out so I can see it." he said.

He led me into the main room, which turned out to be a combination bedroom, living room and kitchen. I could see a small bathroom through an open door. Kevin plopped down on the big bed that filled most of one side of the room and rolled onto his back to watch as I undressed. His cock was steadily hardening and so was mine.

When I was fully nude, my stiff dick swaying in front of me, Kevin said, "Even better than I'd anticipated." while looking me up and down. Then, he rolled onto his stomach and raised his hips so that his ass cheeks parted. "Do you think my little hole can take all of that meat?" he asked.

"I think it will be fun to find out."

"I already lubed my ass hole up." he said and passed me a jar of lube from the bedside table. "Grease your dick up really good."

I climbed onto the bed between his spread legs until my cock made contact with his plump cheeks.

Grasping the base of my cock, I ran the head up and down in his warm, moist crack.

"That feels really good, I can't wait for you to fuck me." he said.

I opened the jar of lube and greased my stiff dick with one hand while I fingered his tiny puckered hole with the other. He jolted a bit as my finger sunk inside of him and I wiggled it around, feeling the silky flesh inside and the tightness of his ass ring clamping down. Pulling my finger out of his hole, I used my knees to spread his legs wider and poised my swollen cock head against the rosy opening.

"Shove it in me." he said. "I'm dying for your dick."

He was unusually tight and I had to really press my hips forward before his hole started to unfurl. He was gripping the pillow with both fists and making a pained face.

"I can stop if you want." I said.

"Fuck that." he replied and thrust his hips backward, making my cock slide deep inside of him in one stroke.

His entire body was rigid and his ass ring grasped the base of my cock like a vise.

"Holy fuck, that hurt even more than I thought it would." he gasped.

"Should we stop?" I asked, concerned that I might do real damage.

"Not unless you want me to kill you." he said. "Fuck my ass good."

His ass was blazing hot inside and the tight sheath squeezed my cock. I was content just to wait and enjoy the sensation on my dick but he started bucking his hips and saying, "Fuck me..."

I slowly slid my cock out and then back in, feeling the tightness of the channel grip my cock head. A few more similar strokes and Kevin said, "Pound my hole. I want it to hurt."

I fucked him a little harder, wondering what he must be feeling. He reached behind himself and grabbed my hips and said, "Roll over."

I wasn't sure what he wanted me to do so I hesitated and he used his body strength to roll me over on my back with for dick still firmly lodged up his butt. When I was flat, he sat up and used his arms and legs to turn himself so that he sat astride me and facing me. He lifted his ass with his thighs until just the head of my cock was still inside of him, then slammed himself down, forcing my cock back up his hole.

"I want you to tear my ass up." he said and then proceeded to ride my cock like he was on a bucking bronco. My pubic bone actually began to ache from the activity and my cock felt like it was being skinned.

"Hey, slow down. What's your hurry?"

"This is how I like it." he replied.

As he rode my dick, he began to play with my nipples. I'm not that into nipple play but I figured I'd let him enjoy himself. The problem was that in addition to slamming himself onto my abdomen, he began to get rough with my tits. He began to squeeze my nipples, watching my reaction as he fucked himself.

Finally, it felt like in addition to squeezing and twisting, he was digging his fingernails into me.

"Whoa, that's enough of that." I said and swatted his hands away.

He seemed to take that as a challenge and his hands went back to my chest and got even rougher. There wasn't the least thing pleasant about what he was doing.

"I told you to stop that." I said and swatted his arms away, harder than before. He reached up under my arms and pinched the tender flesh on both sides of my chest.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked him as I pushed my hand against the center of his chest to free myself.

He swung his right hand out and gave me a hard, open handed slap to the side of my face. Without even thinking I swung my own right fist and connected with the side of his head. He grabbed me by the shoulders at the same time and we both rolled off of the bed and onto the floor. I could feel my cock slide out of his hole as we landed.

"What are you, some kind of nut?" I asked. I was pissed off, I don't like being hit and I don't like having a fuck ruined.

"You call that fucking?" he said. "I could barely feel it. Get out if that's the best you can do." And then, he slapped my face again.

At that point I went on automatic pilot. I was pissed off enough to kick the shit out of him and I didn't care about hurting him anymore.

I got up and grabbed him by the hair, making him squeal, and pulled him over to his dining table. Using his hair as a handle, I swung him toward it until he collided with it, knocking the things on it over onto the floor. Bent over the table, his ass was unprotected and already spread and I could see the red, greasy hole.

I used my other hand to guide my dick between his cheeks and when I felt the tip meet his hole, I slammed the full length into his guts as hard as I could. Once I was balls deep in his ass, I grabbed his flailing arms and bent them back behind him so that I could hold both wrists with one hand. Holding him to the tabletop, I grasped the root of my cock as I slid it out of his hole, and then slammed it back into him. I punch fucked his hole several times, pulling my dick all of the way out of him and then popping his hole and sliding it in.

"Is this more like what you had in mind?" I asked.

"Fuck you, cocksucker." he replied and tried to spit at me over his shoulder.

With my cock deep in his ass, I grabbed the back of his neck and forced his face down against the table.

He was unable to move and I began to slam fuck his ass. Some part of me that I usually kept under control took over and I deliberately did what I could to make the fucking painful, rotating my hips so that my cock head poked the side walls of his ass and the shaft stretched his hole, deep shafting his ass so that he jolted when I hit bottom, everything I could think of. He fought me, which helped to keep me pissed off and also to make it hurt more.

I don't know how long I fucked him; it all became sort of a red blur. It was only when I felt myself getting ready to cum that I came back to reality.

Kevin had stopped fighting by that time and the cum squirting out of my piss slit was so intense that I almost felt faint. I ground my cock deep inside him as my balls emptied.

After cumming came sanity. Kevin still hadn't moved, even after I released him and slid my cock out of his ravaged ass. I backed up until I felt the bed behind me, and then flopped down on my back. As I watched, Kevin slid off of the table and collapsed on the floor, his legs useless.

I put my arm over my eyes to block out the light, ashamed of what I'd just done. I honestly didn't know what to do next.

The next thing I knew, Kevin was bouncing down on the bed beside me. I moved my arm to look at him and when he saw my eyes he laughed and said, "Damn, you really fucked the shit out of me."

He was almost jubilant. He said, "I lied to you. You're the first guy who's ever fucked me."

Then, he reached between his legs and fingered his ass and brought his hand up in front of his face.

"Look," he said, "blood. Just like a virgin is supposed to bleed." He put his hand on my chest and began to finger paint with the blood.

I glanced down, horrified, and beyond his fingers I could see my spent dick covered with a drying coat of blood, too.

I jumped up, nauseated, and ran into the small bathroom. With soap and a washcloth I removed the blood from my body. Back in the main room, I started to dress.

"Wait, you can't leave, I thought you'd spend the night." Kevin said. I could see blood spots on the sheet where he lay.

"I've got to get back. There are things I need to do." I said, putting my clothes on as fast as I could.

"But we need to talk. We need to make plans for the future."

"My future is already planned, Kevin. I think you've got the wrong idea."

"We're two of a kind, we belong together. I was thinking we could move away, somewhere big like Chicago. No one would even notice us there and if one of us gets naughty, it won't matter. There are unsolved murders every day in Chicago."

"Kevin, I'm not even going to talk about this."

"But I did things for you. I know all about you. We're perfect for each other."

"The only people perfect for me are my family and I intend to stay with them as long as possible. I've already promised my daddy and Uncle Cory that I'd be there for them and even my asshole brothers are more important to me than they think. Now, I need to leave."

Finally dressed, I crossed to the door. When I looked back as I went out, he was laying on the bed with a really annoyed look on his face.

My car practically flew on the way home, I'm lucky I didn't get stopped for speeding. When I came in the back door, Tony was still at the table surrounded by cook books and his notes.

"You're back awfully soon. Didn't it work out?"

"You were right, Kevin is weird. I needed to get away from him."

"I told you so but nobody ever listens to me. Is he mad?"

"He looked pretty pissed off when I left."

Tony looked thoughtful for a minute and then said, "That could be a problem. We'll have to wait and see. Would you like a piece of fresh baked cake and some coffee?"

"I think that's just what I need." I replied.

* * * * * *

I didn't see Kevin for several days after that and I'm ashamed to admit that I let his frequent calls go to message. I didn't like how I'd been with him, what he brought out in me and I didn't want to try for a repeat. I knew that there were parts of myself that shouldn't be encouraged.

Almost a week later, I was at my office, afloat in a sea of paperwork. I had a particularly knotty problem with one client's previous attempted bookkeeping and I had decided the only way to untangle the mess was to do a hand check, line by line, of his books before I'd taken them over.

I noticed a shadow and when I looked up, Kevin was standing in the doorway.

"You've been really ducking me." he said.

"I've been crazy busy, I work and then go home to bed. You can see how behind I am."

"You haven't returned my calls."

"Kevin, I don't have a lot of time for leisure. Maybe when I'm more caught up we can talk."

"Why don't you come over tonight?"

"I told you, I don't have any time for play."

"Bullshit, you're just afraid because you liked it too much. I could tell."

"Kevin, really, I need to get back to work."

"I'm what you need. We're perfect for each other, you know it." His voice had begun to get louder and he was growing angry.

"I think you should just leave."

"When are you coming over again?" His voice was very loud, now.

"I think my brother said he wanted you to leave." a voice said.

I suddenly became aware of Steve standing in the hallway behind Kevin. He'd been in the office across the hall and must have heard our voices.

"Fuck you, Steve; this is none of your business." Kevin said while staring daggers at me.

"My brother is my business a lot more than yours and now I want you to leave, too. You can either go willingly or I can beat your ass and then kick it out to the road where you're parked." Steve replied.

"You'll change your mind." Kevin said to me, then pushed past Steve and walked out. Steve stood and watched him go, then turned to me.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yep, I don't know what's gotten into him."

"I bet I could make a guess about that but, seeing what a cute little ass he has, I can't say I blame you."

"He's a lot weirder than he looks." I said.