Busty Amber Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Err, Mr Jackson, I can't get this seatbelt to fasten."

Howard remembered that one of the seatbelts at the back had a dodgy connection and you had to push, pull and wiggle to make it work.

"Oh, yes, sorry Amber, it's a bit temperamental that one. If you don't mind, I can usually fiddle about with it and get it to work?"

"Oh yeah, that's fine. Thank you."

Howard genuinely had no other thought in his head than sorting the seatbelt issue for Amber but it was only after he climbed into the back seat next to her that he realised he was going to be very close to her luscious big tits. He swallowed hard to try and dispel the lump in his throat.

"Sit up straight honey, it works better then."

Amber straightened her back which had the effect of pushing her large boobs even further out than they already were. Howard's head was facing downwards, so it would look to Amber like he was looking directly at the seatbelt connector, but his eyes were focusing upwards on the stunning young rack in front of him. He knew exactly how to connect the belt but wasn't going to pass an opportunity like this up quickly. He wanted to make the most of being in such close proximity to these wonderful teenage tits.

He moved the seatbelt up so it was level with Amber's neck.

"Right, I'm just going to pull it down slowly, that usually helps."

Howard made a fist around the belt itself and started to pull it slowly down, diagonally across Amber's chest. He 'accidentally on purpose' grazed his knuckles across the tightly stretched yellow t-shirt, his mouth opening involuntarily as he felt the firmness of the young titflesh beneath the fabric. Amber just sat there silently, knowing that the seatbelt would soon be fastened.

Despite being such a fleeting touch, Howard's cock had twitched in his pants as his fingers had come into contact with Amber's chest. As the belt nestled into the centre of her t-shirt, the rest of the fabric was stretched even tighter, and Howard could see the delicate lace patterning of her bra indenting into the material. 'Holy Mary, I wonder what size these fucking things are?' he thought to himself. His continued pulling on the belt was now squashing Amber's breasts upwards and there was a deep line of cleavage visible down the scoop neckline of her t-shirt. Shit! So much flesh inside such a dainty little t-shirt. By now, Howards cock was throbbing but his mind had been running away with him and he now had a better idea.

"I'm afraid it's not working honey. Would you be OK about sitting in the front seat instead?"

"Sure," Amber replied breezily.

"I prefer it in the front anyway but didn't want to leave Sophie on her own."

As Amber got out of the back of the car, Sophie jumped in from the other side.

"What's happening?"

"Oh, the seatbelt's broken so I'm gonna sit in the front."

"Oh, OK. Well, it's only a short drive so we'll be there soon," Sophie grinned, eager to get spending in the shops with her friend.

Amber fastened the front seatbelt with ease and they set off. There was quite a bit of traffic and the sun was beating in through the windscreen which made it rather warm. Amber let her head rest back on the seat and shut her eyes, enjoying the warmth of the sun on her face.

As they drove, Howard stole glances across at Amber. Her eyes being closed made it easier for him to dart those lecherous looks her way without being seen.

The tight seat belt cut a diagonal line straight across the centre of her breasts, separating them and making them jut out like individual torpedoes. At the next set of lights, he looked down over her flat stomach and small waist and at the next set, her firm thighs in those super tight white jeans. What a fucking stunner, and she was sat right next to him!

"OK girls, we're here now. Do you need me to pick you both up at a later time?"

Howard steered into a convenient corner parking space.

"Yeah, 6pm would be good," Sophie replied.

Both girls got out of the car and headed off towards the shops. Before he could even get his head around the experience of the last 20 minutes, Amber's head was leaning through his window,

"Thank you for the lift Mr Jackson," she smiled sweetly.

"Oh, err, no problem. It's a pleasure," Howard was trying desperately not to look at the jaw-dropping display of firm young cleavage Amber was unwittingly giving him as she leaned in.

As both girls walked off, Howard was too pent-up to even stare at Amber's peachy, demin clad backside. He reached down to the front of his trousers, conscious that his cock was almost fully erect inside his pants.

"Oh Goddddd."

He sighed, rested his head back and closed his eyes, his hand still slowly nursing his trouser bulge.

"Mmmm," he sighed again as the pressing from his hand began to start feeling really good.

Still with his eyes shut, Howard's mind began working overtime;

Did what just happened really actually happen?

Did he really just have the sexiest and most big-titted young girl he'd ever seen sat next to him?

Did part of his hand really graze over the beautiful teen's massive bust, even just for a couple of seconds?

(He pressed harder on his bulge).

How can such a young girl, have such an amazing pair of big tits?

And in any case, what size were they?

(He sighed again as he massaged his burgeoning erection through his trousers).

How does her father manage to not notice her in 'that' way?

Would she have big nipples?

What...

BRRRRRRB, BRRRB-BRRRB!!!!!

Howard was jolted out of his inner fantasy world by the sound of a car horn. He looked swiftly around him, thinking there must've been some kind of car-park altercation going on. No other cars to be seen but directly in front of him, a mini-skirted girl who he reckoned must've been in her early 20s was crossing over to his side of the car park, looking like she was headed to the car parked in the bay directly in front of him.

The car making the noise had stopped just behind her on its way through the car park and beeped again. A guy leaned out of the passenger side window, leering at her long legs,

"Hey babe, I can show you a good time!"

The girl turned and smiled but carried on walking to her car. The car in front of Howards. She did indeed have gorgeous long, shapely legs and whilst her tits were relatively small (Howard reckoned a B cup maximum), they were very firm, almost rigid and this meant that she could easily get away with not wearing a bra underneath the blue halter top she was wearing. Although there was no real breast 'jiggle' to tease him, Howard couldn't help but admire the way that the firmness of her tits was tenting the front of her halter top in a very noticeable way.

The guys who'd cat called the girl had driven off but Howard saw them in the distance pulling up near to the entrance to the shops and reckoned they must've been on some kind of 'babe watch' thing at the retail park.

'Huh, some people have got nothing better to do,' he thought to himself in quite a self-righteous way.

He looked down and noticed a large damp patch on the crotch of his cream trousers.

'Naughty little minx,' he thought to himself, smiling wryly.

'Just thinking about her's got me into this mess. You're a naughty girl Amber.'

Even as that thought left his head, he knew damn well that Amber would have absolutely no idea of how she'd made him feel. The girl was too naïve. And that thought in itself made him feel somewhat the dirty old perv. He quickly pulled out his hanky from his pocket and began to dab at himself, not liking that last thought.

The beep of a car door being opened nearby made him look up. The tall, mini-skirted girl who had been shouted at by the rowdy car guys was preparing to leave. Howard thought nothing of it and carried on with his dabbing. As he randomly looked up again, he couldn't believe the sight that greeted him, the girl was bending over into the car boot, rearranging her shopping bags, giving Howard the most amazing view of the backs of her long, slim legs. Her back was also bare from the halter top. He could see the ribbon ties at her neck trailing partly down her slender back and even the sight of those ribbons, mixed with her shoulder length hair had got his poor cock stirring again. The blue demin mini skirt had a frayed hem and sat about 8 inches above her knees but as she bent over, the hem had risen and Howard could see about three quarters of her smooth, tight thighs.

'Bloody hell!' Howard's mouth was suddenly very dry again.

He stared intently as the girl pushed and pulled at her packages. She seemed to be struggling with one particularly large bag, resulting in her giving a huge, strong push. He even heard her utter 'Urrrgh' as she threw her entire weight behind the bag and pushed. As she did so, the angle meant she leaned even further into the boot and Howard sat stunned as the frayed hem of her skirt jerked upwards, giving him a quick flash of the lower curve of her firm buttocks. As quickly as it had happened, she was standing upright again and slamming the boot shut but the speed of the scene hadn't altered the fact that Howard was once again struggling with the involuntary jerks that his cock was making.

'Shit', he mouthed quietly, almost angry that his bodily reactions were getting the better of him on what should just be a normal Saturday.

His mind wandered to the feast that his eyes had just been afforded. Such perfect butt cheeks. Rounded and firm. No sag, no cellulite. Smooth, peachy coloured skin. Howard didn't get to see as far as any underwear but figured she must've been wearing a g-string otherwise he'd have seen a bit of knicker fabric with that last extreme bend that she did.

He imagined how warm it would be between her legs on a hot day like today. He wondered if her pussy had become a little wet when the rowdy guys had called out to her? Wet! That reminded him.... He looked down at his crotch and it looked like he'd never attempted to clean himself up. The heat of the day had dried his trousers alright but there was now a dry, pale stain right on the front.

'Fuck it. I'll have to put me jacket over that,' the old man thought to himself.

He glanced at the car clock,

"Quarter to six!" He said aloud in disbelief.

"Bloody hell, it's not even worth going home now, they'll be back soon."

Howard was annoyed with himself. He'd been lost in his own fantasy world again and time had run away with him, like it did at home when he had a session with his magazines. June was probably wondering what had happened as well. He quickly picked up his phone to text.

'Flat tyre -- had to sort it. Just waiting for the girls. Be back soon'.

He put his head back on the headrest and tried NOT to think of the day's events. The stain on his trousers was enough of a deterrent. He closed his eyes and started thinking about cleaning the tropical fish tank out. A job that June had been on at him about for a while. It needed doing but there was always something more 'interesting' he could find for himself to do.

An echo of shouting hit his ears. He opened his eyes and saw the same car with the rowdy guys in speeding away from near the mall entrance. As the car moved, two girls came into view from behind it.

'Bloody idiots', he thought to himself.

He watched as the girls continued walking. One was sipping a drink through a straw and the other was eating something.

"It's them!"

He peered hard to make sure and it was indeed, Sophie and Amber walking back to where he'd parked. As they drew closer, he saw that it was Amber who was drinking and Sophie was eating. In their other hands were several shopping bags.

As they were still far enough away that he could stare without it being obvious, he took the opportunity once again to eye up the gorgeous Amber. Her long brown hair was gently moving in the breeze and her shapely figure looked even more luscious than he'd remembered from a few hours ago. Even at that distance, he could easily tell how busty she was. Her jiggling rack was positively hypnotising as she walked. The movement beneath her t-shirt was the sexiest tease he thought he had ever seen. All this and the poor girl had no idea of the effect she must be having on any man who happened to see her.

As they got close to the car, Howard noticed their expressions looked like a mixture of confusion and annoyance. They opened the back doors and pretty much threw themselves and their shopping bags into the bag.

"Hey girls, have a good time?" Howard asked.

"Yeah but..." Sophie trailed off.

"What's wrong sweet?"

"Some guys..." Again, Sophie trailed off.

"Guys?" Howard wondered what could have gone on. "Soph, what happened?"

"Well, some guys in a car shouted at Amber and it freaked us a bit."

"Shouted?"

"Yeah."

"Well, what did they shout?" Howard turned around to face both girls in the back.

"They, well, we were walking out, I had a burger and Amber had a milkshake and they stopped in front of us and shouted to Amber, 'Hey darlin' plennie o' milk in those jugs eh,' then they drove off laughing."

Howard was momentarily lost for words. The guys were right after all. Well, not literally but he knew damn well they were referring to Amber's large juicy tits.

"Take no notice girls. Guys like that are not worth bothering about," Howard hoped he had made them feel better by saying that but Sophie wasn't convinced.

"Yeah but why did they shout it at us. Well.... at Amber? There were loads of other girls coming out with milkshakes but they stopped their car right in front of us and we're not carrying jugs?"

That was a harder question. Howard knew full well why they'd targeted Amber for their bit of 'harmless' innuendo fun but he couldn't share that filthy reason with the girls.

"Who knows," he began.

"They're just making themselves look stupid by doing stuff like that and they're probably jealous that they could never have either of you pretty girls as their girlfriend."

As those last words left his lips, Howard felt that they had sounded a bit cheesy but it did seem to perk both girls up a bit.

"Amber, don't forget about the front seat honey."

"Oh yes," Amber responded, her demeanour seeming a bit brighter now.

"Just as well. We have quite a few bags so they can go on the back seat with Soph."

Howard eyed up about 6 bags and turned back and started the car. As Sophie fastened her seatbelt, Amber sat down playfully on the front seat and immediately took a swig of her milkshake. Poor Howard didn't know where to look -- her pink pouty lips caressed the straw so delicately and seeing her mouth form that 'o'shape was making his cock start to throb again. As she looked down to fasten the seat belt, he stole a quick glance at the teenager's stunning rack. 'Oh yes, they were right of course, incredible milk cans', he thought lustily to himself as he imagined exactly how the rowdy guys must've been feeling when they caught sight of Amber's stretched out t-shirt for the first time.

Amber wouldn't have her eyes closed on the trip back as she had a milkshake to drink so resigning himself to an uneventful drive home, Howard set off.

He backed onto the drive and they all got out and headed inside.

"So, what did you lovelies spend your money on today? Anything nice?" June smiled at the girls.

Amber and Sophie looked at each other and giggled.

"Some shorts and pyjamas," Sophie replied.

"Oh, that's nice dear," June replied.

"What about you Amber?"

Amber giggled once again.

Not being part of the conversation, Howard left the room. It'd dawned on him that he really needed a pee plus he wanted to change out of the grubby trousers that were reminding him of his many pervy thoughts throughout the day. He grabbed a clean pair of trousers and pants from the bedroom and headed for the bathroom, turning and locking the door as he went in. Finally away from prying eyes, he released his trouser belt, pulled his trousers and Y-fronts down at the same time and flopped down onto the toilet seat.

"Arrrgh".... he let out a long sigh and rested his head back on the wall.

He felt tired but hadn't really done much. He could hear giggling coming from downstairs which brought the fact that Amber was still in his house back to him. He opened his eyes and looked down. The inside of his Y-fronts was crusted with creamy white patches. He acknowledged that he hadn't been as turned on as he'd been today for a very long time. Years in fact.

Trouble is, much as he was used to having a bit of fun at night with his magazines and 'scratching his itch' that way, this felt different. Of course, there was no way on this earth he would end up actually enjoying sex with a girl. Any girl. He was a 70 year old man and much as he freely acknowledged that he missed sex tremendously, he didn't want to cheat on his wife of nearly 50 years, that would be wrong. Plus no halfway attractive girl would want to go with him anyway.

He put his hands on his pot belly,

"You're well past it matey," he said aloud, jiggling the fat folds on his stomach.

He stood up, quickly peed and swapped into the clean pants and trousers. As he stood at the basin washing his hands, he looked into the mirror and grinned. He knew that his baggy eyes and missing teeth didn't do him any favours. Neither did his thinning grey hair on top, commonly known as a 'monks tonsure'.

"Aah well, can't change nature," he sighed, and made his way back downstairs.

Through the dining room window, he saw his wife and the two girls in the garden. June was pointing to the chicken coop, obviously showing Amber their chickens and -- if he knew June -- probably offering her some eggs to take home for her parents. Realising he'd left his phone in the car, Howard nipped outside to get it.

As he opened the driver's door, he glanced toward the back and noticed that the girls had left their shopping bags there. His mind raced. He reached over and moved a few of the bags, noticing a small white one with pink lettering on that read 'Naturelle'. He'd been in that shopping centre just enough times to know that Naturelle was the name of the lingerie shop that had opened about 6 months ago. He remembered how Amber had giggled a couple of times when June had asked her what she'd bought. He quickly looked all around. Nobody about. He picked up his phone from the driver's door and quickly slipped into the back of the car.

Opening the top of the bag tentatively, Howard peered inside. He was right. At the bottom of the bag, delicate white lace fabric lie there neatly. He couldn't resist -- he had to look. Almost holding his breath for fear of being spotted, he lifted up the first piece of fabric. A delicate pair of white lace hipster knickers. Full coverage front and back, very high cut at the sides and three delicate baby pink flowers on the front 'V'. Oh how sweet they were. Almost innocent looking but with definite sex appeal. He imagined them hugging Amber's taught backside and once again, his cock stirred.

He then reached in and trailed his finger along one of the silky straps of the bra that remained in the bag. He hooked his finger under the strap and lifted the garment out.

"Oooh, fuck!" Howard's eyes momentarily closed with the realisation that he was now holding Amber's newly purchased bra - the garment beautifully soft and feminine.

He held it out in front of him, admiring the expensive looking lacework and dainty soft pink flower in the centre of the delicately thin, balcony style cups. Jesus! Amber's huge, firm tits would be inside that bra at some point. Maybe they already had been if she'd tried it on in the fitting room? The thought was mind-blowing for the old man. His hands shook as he fumbled for the label.

"Mmmm, what size are those delicious young titties then?"